PDA

View Full Version : Who listens to Kyuss/QOTSA?

samr
12-04-2004, 09:29 AM
I know I do

bd007h
12-04-2004, 09:36 AM
I only own one QOTSA album, but it kicks ass. Songs For The Deaf is an amazing album, and Dave Grohl shreds it up on the drums.

nieh
12-04-2004, 09:47 AM
I have Songs for the Deaf and Rated R and they're both great. Songs for the Deaf is the more straight fun of the two, but Rated R is better I think. I also have their new EP on my computer. It's weird, every album they put out sounds completely different (maybe cause they're constantly changing members...? But most of their songs are written by the regulars).
I have a handful of Kyuss albums on my computer. They're alright but not anything I'm interested in buying.

GBH2
12-04-2004, 10:47 AM
qotsa is awesome. i don't listen to kyuss alot, but their singer is now in the band "unida", and they're pretty good

Dexterina
12-06-2004, 05:01 AM
I love QOTSA. I only have songs for the deaf but mum discreetly gave away that shes getting me rated r for xmas.. gahh its no suprise no more :(

BuddyHolly
12-06-2004, 11:48 AM
I've got Songs For The Deaf and Rated R by Queens Of The Stone Age. And I've also got Welcome To Skyvalley by Kyuss. They're all great albums.

Has anyone also heard of Hermano (it's the new band of the singer from Kyuss), they're great.