PDA

View Full Version : Horoscopes

Megs
12-25-2005, 02:02 PM
just found a bunch of them. here.
ARIES (March 21-April 19): A big surprise awaits you on the 25th and 26th. Someone loves you a whole lot more than you realize. This is the time to rejoice, be thankful and to let loved ones know how happy you are to spend time with them. There is not the time to sit back on the 27th and 28th when there is so much you can accomplish. Get yourself geared up for the future and put all efforts into what you need to do to secure a brighter and better year ahead. A trip down memory lane will do you a world of good on the 29th and 30th. Once you look back, you'll realize how far you've come and how much you can accomplish. Do your best and promote whatever you believe in on the 31st.
Lovescope: Youíll attract a lot of attention if you get out and have some fun. The more unique an approach you take to love and romance the more attractive you will appear to the person you are trying to impress.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You may feel a little let-down on the 25th and 26th. The thought of what you have to do in the future may be overwhelming. Problems with friends may be disconcerting. Watch what everyone else does on the 27th and 28th. This will give you a good indication of what you can do and how you can do it better. Emotional matters will crop up, so be ready to put someone's mind at ease. Tie up loose ends and finish off any personal paperwork on the 29th and 30th. This is a great time to invest in yourself, someone you love or your own home. Let an older relative help out.
Overindulgence will lead to trouble on the 31st.

Lovescope: You are likely to do or say exactly what you shouldnít this week. Let potential partners come to you, if you are too aggressive or pushy you will come across as difficult to deal with or high maintenance

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Take time on the 25th and 26th to do something special for those who have done so much for you in the past. You will have the perfect comment, gift or thought to touch everyoneís heart. Traveling will be in your best interest on the 27th and 28th. The more people you get to see and talk to, the better. An older relative will do something special for you. Look to your friends for answers on the 29th and 30th. Understanding what other people want is half the battle. You will be flirtatious on the 31st, but be careful not to ignore or hurt the one who counts most in your life. Love can take a turn if you aren't thoughtful, generous and loyal.
Lovescope: Do your best to send out sexy signals to the person who rocks your world. You will be hard to resist if you play little games that are intriguing and full of innuendoes. Your Gemini charm wonít let you down

CANCER (June 21-July 22): You donít have to do all the work yourself on the 25th and 26th. Give in and let someone else do the honors. Spend time with youngsters and you will have a good influence on them. Donít fret so much. You will be at an emotional high on the 27th and 28th, so take advantage of this and let others know how you feel. Be open, honest and to the point, and you will feel so much better about your own future. A chance to get a deal finished before the end of the year looks good on the 29th and 30th. Take a serious look at your future. A chance to do things a little differently on the 31st will lead to many more changes.
Lovescope: Let everyone know you are looking for love and you will get your fair share of recipients. Your genuine warmth and desire to be intimate will be hard for anyone to walk away from. Smile, be happy and have fun.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Someone will be overindulgent and best avoided on the 25th and 26th. You donít want to ruin things by arguing about something that really doesnít matter. Diplomacy will make you look good in the eyes of those who count. You may have a lot of questions on your mind on the 27th and 28th, but now is not a good time to ask. Sit back and let nature take its course. To pursue something new now will only end in defeat and disappointment. Expect someone to be jealous on the 29th and 30th -- stay calm and let your adversary be the one to look bad. Don't let anyone make you feel guilty on the 31st. Do your thing with friends, even if someone wants to ruin your plans.
Lovescope: Your problem wonít be attracted lovers it will be picking one and sticking to only one. You may be of the opinion that the more the merrier but youíll be sorry when your partners want exclusivity.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Focus on the young and the old and you will have a great time on the 25th and 26th. If you get too involved in conversations that are controversial, you will end up in trouble with someone you truly do care about. Not everyone will agree with you on the 27th and 28th. Focus on yourself and lifting your own spirits. The people you are closest to will not understand your needs. Stick to what you know on t e29th and 30th, and don't let anyone lead you into unfamiliar territory. Trouble may be brewing at home. Be careful not to do anything that might get you into trouble on the 31st. This is a good time to reflect on days gone by.
Lovescope: Youíre likely to put your foot in your mouth if you are too talkative about the way you feel this week. Stick to body language and you will attract far more attention. Itís all about attitude and presentation.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You can be the life of the party on the 25th and 26th. Your quick wit and jovial attitude will help everyone enjoy the gathering you attend. You will have the most unique ideas, concepts and gifts. A chance to try something altogether new on the 27th and 28th will get you thinking about your future. Don't hesitate to follow through and check out the possibilities. You can make a decision regarding your work or a project you've been involved in on the 29th and 30th. Enjoy yourself. You need someone to make you smile for a change. You can have all the fun you want on the 31st, but make sure you have someone you can count on by your side.
Lovescope: You wonít have to do much to get the kind of action you are looking for in the sexual arena. A magnificent entrance is all it will take to attract the person that impresses you the most. Commitment is looking good

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Reflect on the good instead of the bad on the 25th and 26th. You will realize you really should be proud of both yourself and your family. You are going to have to give others the benefit of the doubt on the 27th and 28th. Not everyone will want to do things your way. If you are difficult to get along with, someone close to you may not want to tell you the whole truth. Get your act together and go after your goals on the 29th and 30th. Recognition will be yours if you push for the spotlight. You won't be able to count on anyone on the 31st. Be responsible and you will start the new year off on the right foot. Listen to what others have to say.
Lovescope: You may be confused this week as to what you want romantically. Ask yourself if the person youíve been considering has anything in common with you at all or are you just attracted to his or her looks

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Plans may change at the last minute on the 25th and 26th, but donít let that disturb you. Go whichever way the wind blows and everything will fall into place. Tell it like it is on the 27th and 28th and you will avoid any problems later on. It will be a perfect time to share with someone you really adore. Don't over-indulge or make promises that are ridiculous on the 29th and 30th. Sort out each issue one at a time until you feel comfortable that you are moving in a positive direction. Your mind should be on money and making more of it on the 31st. Attend any event and you may find yourself talking to someone who can alter the way things unfold for you.
Lovescope: Think about what would impress you or make you stand up and take notice and that is all it will take to attract the person you have wanted to get to know better. Make your move and plan to have some fun.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You have added energy and the wherewithal on the 25th and 26th to carry out any plans that you have made. You will have everything organized and the stage perfectly set for remembering the past and discussing the future. Don't let your changing mood get you into trouble on the 27th and 28th. As long as you are consistent, you will remain in control. You'll have a lot to ponder over on the 29th and 30th. There are so many decisions to make and directions that you can take. You are overdue for a change. Make it and move forward. Clear the air and rid yourself of all the burdens you've been carrying on your shoulders on the 31st.
Lovescope: It will be hard to hold you back or down this week when it comes to turning on the charm and getting what you want. You will play the game of love with plenty of gusto and that is sure to bring you success

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You will have plenty to contend with on the 25th and 26th if you haven't put the past behind you. The end of the year is closing in, so rid yourself of the problems you've been ignoring and begin to move forward. You can expect to have some problems with the people you hang out with on the 27th and 28th. Keep things in perspective and avoid arguments at all costs. Someone you thought you could trust will let you down on the 29th and 30th. Don't tell your secrets, and keep your resolutions for the new year to yourself. Overindulgence will be your demise on the 31st. Don't yield to temptation; be responsible. Abide by the rules.
Lovescope: Let your Aquarius curiosity lead you to the person who will hold your interest. You need someone who is just as creative, innovative and inventive when it comes to being romantic and making love.

Megs
12-25-2005, 02:03 PM
and the last one that didn't fit:

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Let others fuss over you on the 25th and 26th. Itís time for a change. Stop being the martyr. Everyone will be happy if you start to take better care of you. You will be emotional and tend to change your mind a lot about personal matters on the 27th and 28th. Don't let anyone confuse you about what you can and can't do. Follow your heart. Lighten up on the 29th and 30th, smile and the whole world will smile with you. You set the atmosphere, and you will see how easy it is to get what you want. You are on a winning streak on the 31st. Play the odds, but don't bet what you can't afford to lose. Having fun is what it's all about. You are more than ready to make a change.
Lovescope: You will have to be careful what you say this week. The wrong word may turn someone you have been pursuing off. Take action and be physical instead of bragging about who you are and what you know and
do.

the_GoDdEsS
12-25-2005, 02:08 PM
I don't believe in those. Real astrology sites offer better ones but everything is far too general anyway. So general that you can apply it on almost anything. I know one guy who's interested in this stuff and what he told me this earlier year made my jaw drop because he could guess a lot more concrete things.

Megs
12-25-2005, 02:09 PM
that's my problem. i'm really superstitious. and god knows why, my mum isn't, and neither is my dad.....nor my brother....... *shrug*

the_GoDdEsS
12-25-2005, 02:13 PM
http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

This is a bit more decent if you like that kind of stuff. I don't much but I got directed to that site by someone who knows better.

WebDudette
12-25-2005, 02:13 PM
This will probably be true. "Overindulgence will be your demise on the 31st." I love New Years Eve.

Megs
12-25-2005, 02:15 PM
http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

This is a bit more decent if you like that kind of stuff. I don't much but I got directed to that site by someone who knows better.
thanks, i might have look in a bit. :)

Izie
12-26-2005, 12:22 AM
I don't really believe in it, but that just scared me because mine was just... A bit too correct.

Ugh.

Betty
12-26-2005, 12:25 AM
Bah, there are always so many things that you can relate to at least some of them.

"Overindulgence will lead to trouble on the 31st"

Note to self: Do not get TOO drunk.

Izie
12-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Zomg, I had no idea you were a cow too o.O

DirtyMagical
12-26-2005, 01:44 AM
I actually bothered to read mine, and then realized that I don't know if that's for this month or the next... So what is it? If I don't find out now it's time wasted =/

Punky Dudess
12-26-2005, 02:20 AM
I like the sound of my horoscope but i think it's a load of bullshit. Something for gullible people to believe in.