PDA

View Full Version : about to puke

kami_mathieu
12-27-2005, 04:07 AM
seriously guys, yesterday wus to mutch for me. had tooo manny beers, puked all over the dancefloor, got dragged outside by 2 guys and a girl, puked again, tried to find my bike but couldnt find it, got a ride home from some wonen who lived near the place, fell a sleep, woke up, and now im SICK.
and I mean realy sick. you know the fealing that you are about to puke but can't for som reason? I'm having that right now, mixed with a terrible headache. I cant stand it annymore.

does annyone know a good cure for a hangover? Im allmost willing to do annything (if it sounds like it could help).

SkyRocker
12-27-2005, 04:10 AM
Drink one bottle of peanut oil, right now.

Sowhat
12-27-2005, 04:24 AM
Drink water.

Puke (stick two fingers down your throat and use the other hand to push on your stomach. Allow a few dry reches before you give up).

Drink water.

Brush your teeth.

Drink at least a litre of water.

Go to bed, and make sure you have at least a litre of water beside you so you can drink some whenever you feel like it.

When you wake up, eat something greasy, as fat stimulates the production of bile, and also keep your fluids up (more water).

the_GoDdEsS
12-27-2005, 04:27 AM
Drink some of what you drank last night.

And you're a pussy for not being able to handle your alcohol. Shame. Laughable.

kami_mathieu
12-27-2005, 04:32 AM
Puke (stick two fingers down your throat and use the other hand to push on your stomach. Allow a few dry reches before you give up).

this just leads to a lot of gagging and distastefull sounds.

but im deffenitly trying the water thing.

Sowhat
12-27-2005, 04:33 AM
As I said, keep trying. Eventually puke comes up.

Obie2trice
12-27-2005, 05:41 AM

Exact, what kinda man are you

Kitten
12-27-2005, 06:49 AM

Yay, I get a shot of vodka tommorrow morning. Why do they put the slash near the delete?

killer_queen
12-27-2005, 07:43 AM
Heey! Isn't it a little... No, forget it, you are right.

kami_mathieu
12-27-2005, 07:54 AM
ok ok I get it, it is funny, and stupid.
But everyboddy gets to this moment in his/ her life. and if that moment hasnt come for you yet, then you should shut up about me puking couse then youve never realy been drinking. and to godess: dont act like you are a born drinker, its not like you could "handle" a bottle of vodka the first time you had it.

T-6005
12-27-2005, 07:57 AM
ok ok I get it, it is funny, and stupid.
But everyboddy gets to this moment in his/ her life. and if that moment hasnt come for you yet, then you should shut up about me puking couse then youve never realy been drinking. and to godess: dont act like you are a born drinker, its not like you could "handle" a bottle of vodka the first time you had it.
Right, that has nothing to do with anything, thanks for your opinion.

She's right. Have some of what you had last night. Since you seem to be confessing to not being much of a drinker - which, in case you didn't notice, you inadvertently did - then hold your nose. The smell of alcohol while hungover is not a very pleasant thing.

Note - I've found that this is the only foolproof hangover cure. Others work once in a while at best. This, although unpleasant, is extremely effective.

the_GoDdEsS
12-27-2005, 08:00 AM
I don't care if it's your first time or not. But it's certainly nothing to brag about on a public message board where you'll just ridicule yourself. You didn't get my point.

kami_mathieu
12-27-2005, 08:09 AM
im not braggin, I just posted becouse I wanted to get rid of my hangover.

*am now walking downstairs to grab some wiskey*
lets see what happens.

T-6005
12-27-2005, 08:18 AM
im not braggin, I just posted becouse I wanted to get rid of my hangover.

*am now walking downstairs to grab some wiskey*
lets see what happens.
Drink at least the equivalent of one of your drinks the night before. At least. Any less will just make you feel like crap about the taste of alcohol.

kami_mathieu
12-27-2005, 08:26 AM
well at least I puked now... gotta rember that one, thanks.