PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps all you homophobes could help me out.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2004, 12:08 PM
Since I'e been on here, I've seen an increase of around 400% in the use of words like "fag", "queer", "faggot", "homo", etc. So this is the perfect setting for a discussion.

I would like to know, once and for all, what is wrong with gay people. Not things like "dey r queer" or "dey bum men lol!". If you have a true, solid argument, I will listen to it.

Come on you lot, this is your chance to shine. Don't waste it.

RXP
12-04-2004, 12:18 PM
Anyone who enjoys sticking their penis up any ass, male or female I don't like because they enjoy rubbing cock in shit.

Good enough reason?

nieh
12-04-2004, 12:19 PM
this topic's gay. Stop being queer, fag.

you know someone had to say it...

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Anyone who enjoys sticking their penis up any ass, male or female I don't like because they enjoy rubbing cock in shit.

Good enough reason?

Not really. There is such a thing as Preperation H.

And I know, nieh. Thanks for that. :p

jimmyjimjimz
12-04-2004, 12:25 PM
I never said anything bad about gay people. Gay people are basically exactly like straight people, except theyre attracted to someone of the same sex. They're here to live their life. Just let them live their life without talking shit about them.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2004, 12:26 PM
^Agreed.

10 characters. Argh.

Vicky
12-04-2004, 12:41 PM
I don't have a problem with them, but I have to admit, if I am being silly then I'll say somethings "gay".. but most of the time I do it without thinking.

livecby
12-04-2004, 12:47 PM
It's just sick and moraly wrong. Its unnatural for people to be gay. therefore since i dont agree with it, i call them fags, queers, fairies, fruits, gays, homos, and limpwrists. and the list goes on...

Mota Boy
12-04-2004, 01:18 PM
It's just sick and moraly wrong. Its unnatural for people to be gay. therefore since i dont agree with it, i call them fags, queers, fairies, fruits, gays, homos, and limpwrists. and the list goes on...

Morally wrong? What morals do you have that determine who you can and can't be attracted to? Explain your moral reasoning why homosexuality is wrong.

Unnatural? There are numerous examples of homosexuality in the animal kingdom. You could argue that it's a genetic defect that hinders reproduction, but you can't argue that it's unnatural.

Personally, I use terms like that independent of the group they were originally designed to insult. For instance, I might refer to a male as a little bitch, tell someone that's being niggardly to stop being so Jewish or call someone that's making a big deal over breaking a minor rule a fucking faggot. In each case, I think of it as insulting the stereotype rather than the minority itself, and I think the more that that particular minority uses the word and makes it their own, the less power it has.

livecby
12-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Morally wrong? What morals do you have that determine who you can and can't be attracted to? Explain your moral reasoning why homosexuality is wrong.

Unnatural? There are numerous examples of homosexuality in the animal kingdom. You could argue that it's a genetic defect that hinders reproduction, but you can't argue that it's unnatural.

ok well I'm a christian and I know its morally wrong because i know the lord doesnt agree with it. so neither do i. its just sick!
and just because animals do it it means its ok? it means its natural? animals are stupid, they dont know they're being gay, they just do it. humans however, being much smarter than animals know what they are doing and go against their natural feelings. sure i can agree with the whole birth defect thing but just to the point of a guy being more girly than another guy. if they go any further with their gay feelings its their choice and its wrong. just because a guy likes other guys doesnt mean he has to go around sticking his thing in holes that arent supposed to be penatrated! homosexuality is a choice. all those who have sexual feelings towards the same sex have the choice of being gay and living life in sin, or the choice of living life alone and helping others by not spreading desieses. its just sad how many people think being gay is alright.

DUKESTER76
12-04-2004, 01:35 PM
i think its ones free choice to decide what sexual preference they desire

Mota Boy
12-04-2004, 01:36 PM
ok well I'm a christian and I know its morally wrong because i know the lord doesnt agree with it. so neither do i. its just sick!

God also said it's OK to sell your daughter into slavery (Ex 21:7-9). So I assume that you're fine with that, too, right?

and just because animals do it it means its ok? it means its natural? animals are stupid, they dont know they're being gay, they just do it.

Yes, that's one of the very definitions of something being natural. I didn't say it was "OK". I'll argue that from a moral standpoint. I was just proving you wrong when you said it was unnatural. Unnatural for you maybe, but not unnatural over all, and certainly not unnatural to Richard Simmons.

livecby
12-04-2004, 01:45 PM
well exodus is the old testiment. christians dont usually teach from the old testiment because it had to do with old times and things have changed. we still believe in it but we dont teach new christians its ok to sell their daughters to slavery. understand? and i think those versus are saying it was ok for a man to pick his daughters husband and stuff like that. ok and about the whole animal thing and it being natural. i see your point. its natural for animals to be too dumb to realize what they are being gay.

MirandaV
12-04-2004, 01:46 PM
It's just a word you say, I don't think about it, I don't have ánything against homoph..

nieh
12-04-2004, 03:17 PM
well exodus is the old testiment. christians dont usually teach from the old testiment because it had to do with old times and things have changed. we still believe in it but we dont teach new christians its ok to sell their daughters to slavery. understand? and i think those versus are saying it was ok for a man to pick his daughters husband and stuff like that. ok and about the whole animal thing and it being natural. i see your point. its natural for animals to be too dumb to realize what they are being gay.

Christian's do still read and follow the old testament. You're trying to say "the old testament is out-dated and no longer applies, but the new testament is fine". The new testament was written in the "old times" as well. God never said "you know, I changed my mind about it being ok to sell your daughers into slavery" so are we just assuming he's no longer ok with it? It's natural for homosexuality to occur, and you're saying it's people's choices to follow through with that life? That's like telling someone who's mentally retarded they just need to study harder.

livecby
12-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Christian's do still read and follow the old testament. You're trying to say "the old testament is out-dated and no longer applies, but the new testament is fine". The new testament was written in the "old times" as well. God never said "you know, I changed my mind about it being ok to sell your daughers into slavery" so are we just assuming he's no longer ok with it? It's natural for homosexuality to occur, and you're saying it's people's choices to follow through with that life? That's like telling someone who's mentally retarded they just need to study harder.

i didnt say they dont follow it and read it. i said they dont teach it as much as they teach the new testiment. the new testiment is during Jesus' life. Christians follow Jesus and his teachings. You're putting words in my mouth.

DirtyMagical
12-04-2004, 03:42 PM
and just because animals do it it means its ok? it means its natural? animals are stupid, they dont know they're being gay, they just do it. humans however, being much smarter than animals know what they are doing and go against their natural feelings. sure i can agree with the whole birth defect thing but just to the point of a guy being more girly than another guy. if they go any further with their gay feelings its their choice and its wrong. just because a guy likes other guys doesnt mean he has to go around sticking his thing in holes that arent supposed to be penatrated! homosexuality is a choice. all those who have sexual feelings towards the same sex have the choice of being gay and living life in sin, or the choice of living life alone and helping others by not spreading desieses. its just sad how many people think being gay is alright.

now if I had a baseball bat....

nieh
12-04-2004, 03:44 PM
i didnt say they dont follow it and read it. i said they dont teach it as much as they teach the new testiment. the new testiment is during Jesus' life. Christians follow Jesus and his teachings. You're putting words in my mouth.

Christian's follow Jesus and his teachings. Jesus was Jewish, and therefore they're supposed to also follow the laws laid down for Judaism as well as the new testament. Either way, you know what book of the bible says gay sex is wrong? Leviticus. Fucking old testament.

livecby
12-04-2004, 03:52 PM
and your point is? you're trying so hard to prove i'm wrong but its not working. i know my beliefs and i know homosexuality is wrong. even if it is in the old testiment. and the Jews betrayed Jesus.

nieh
12-04-2004, 04:00 PM
you're saying that something written in the old testament (it being ok to sell your daughter into slavery) is no longer taught because the times have changed. As I said before, God never told anyone "oh, I changed my mind" therefore, it is still ok in the eyes of God to sell your daughter into slavery, correct? Unless times changing means that the things written in the bible no longer apply...but if that's the case then why isn't it true when it comes to gays?

livecby
12-04-2004, 04:03 PM
ok lets see. i really want to get this all figured out as much as you do so lets think for a moment...ok you make some very good points. this is tough. ok well are you gay?

nieh
12-04-2004, 04:05 PM
no, I'm not

livecby
12-04-2004, 04:06 PM
hmm, so you're sticking up for gay people why?

nieh
12-04-2004, 04:07 PM
because they're not wrong

UgLy_eLf
12-04-2004, 04:09 PM
And you livecby, you mock gay culture because you don't have your own opinions about it and borrow those written in the Bible? Have you ever had a gay friend, ever met a gay person? They're just normal people with a different preference, doesn't make them any worse than anyone else.

livecby
12-04-2004, 04:12 PM
And you livecby, you mock gay culture because you don't have your own opinions about it and borrow those written in the Bible? Have you ever had a gay friend, ever met a gay person? They're just normal people with a different preference, doesn't make them any worse than anyone else.

i stated my own opinios earlier. i think its sick and wrong. and i do know gay people. i know a gay woman and i love her. i just think its wrong. all you gay people can do what you want. i just find it disturbing.

UgLy_eLf
12-04-2004, 04:13 PM
I guess that is just your problem, not theirs.

livecby
12-04-2004, 04:18 PM
i guess so. i'm sorry. i meant no harm. i thought this was just a thread to post my opinion. i didnt think it was going to turn into a debate. :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2004, 05:55 PM
I openly said it was going to turn into a discussion.

You shouldn't be friends with a gay. Gayness is sick and wrong, and the lord preaches against it, heathen. Isn't that right?

Not Ozymandias
12-04-2004, 06:39 PM
ok well I'm a christian and I know its morally wrong because i know the lord doesnt agree with it. so neither do i.
False.

Allow me, if you will, to clarify the specific section of the Biblical text pertaining to homosexuality...

Seeing as how I've read the Bible, and you clearly haven't.

Leviticus 18:22: "Thou shall not lie with mankind as with womankind: it is abomination."

Leviticus 20:13: "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
These passages are part of the Jewish Holiness Code which also:

permits polygamy [Leviticus 18:18]

prohibits sexual intercourse when a woman has her period, under penalty of exile [Leviticus 20:18]

bans tattoos [Leviticus 19:28]

prohibits eating rare meat [Leviticus 7:24]

prohibits the touching of the skin of a dead pig [Levicitus 11:8]

bans wearing clothes that are made from a blend of textiles, under penalty of death [Leviticus 19:19]

prohibits cross-breeding livestock, under penalty of death [Leviticus 19:19]

bans sowing a field with mixed seed, under penalty of death [Leviticus 19:19]

prohibits eating pigs, rabbits, or some forms of seafood [Leviticus 11:10]

requires Saturday to be reserved as the Sabbath, under penalty of death [Leviticus 24:8]

Churches have abandoned the Holiness Code; it is no longer binding on modern-day Christians. They can wear tattoos, eat shrimp, wear polyester-cotton blends and engage in temple prostitution without violating this particular section of the Bible. Although this code is obsolete for Christians, many clergy still focus on those passages which deal with homosexuality.

Sit down and don't open your filthy mouth again, you piece of shit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2004, 06:45 PM
^There you go. All your arguments down the shitter.

Chris
12-04-2004, 07:00 PM
all far too easy to pick apart his outdated and close minded beliefs

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Indeed.

Any other good reasons? We're still open for discussion.

livecby
12-04-2004, 07:25 PM
False.

Sit down and don't open your filthy mouth again, you piece of shit.

I fail to see how that proves me wrong... you're saying the Lord says its ok to be gay?

lousyskater
12-04-2004, 07:46 PM
I fail to see how that proves me wrong... you're saying the Lord says its ok to be gay?
your rants about being gay is wrong remind me of something somebody posted at another forum i go to. go here.
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3412

stuff like that just sickens me.

at least go up to page 5.

UgLy_eLf
12-05-2004, 02:31 AM

It proves that you drop the old testaments for new revisals, but didnt drop all that was written in the old testaments, you'll get tattoos but wont accept gays, and why is this?

Vera
12-05-2004, 03:21 AM
I don't give a fuck about whatever God said, all I know is that God renewed a lot of his ideas with Jesus (Holy Trinity, anyone?) and Jesus said we should accept everyone.

The Golden Rule. Would you like people hating on you because you like girls? Because you want to show that love and maybe have some sex? Would you like people thinking that your sexuality is sick and wrong?

No, you wouldn't.

meaning_of_life
12-05-2004, 03:34 AM
im not gonna say too much about this topic, but im strongly against gays. if its my problem then so be it

Vera
12-05-2004, 04:02 AM
Actually, it's not your problem when you're out there voting for someone who might be passing a law or a legislation that limits or restricts the basic human rights of homosexuals.

Your problem becomes everybody's problem. And especially the problem of the people who have a hard time dealing with some every day things as they might run into discrimination thanks to people like you and everyone who shares "your problem".

meaning_of_life
12-05-2004, 04:21 AM
i dont hate gay people, i just think its wrong. and i couldnt give the slightest fuck if people have a problem with it, so dont bother lecturing me vera, nuthin will change my view

meaning_of_life
12-05-2004, 04:36 AM
u actually do suck cock tripboy.

Vera
12-05-2004, 04:43 AM
i dont hate gay people, i just think its wrong. and i couldnt give the slightest fuck if people have a problem with it, so dont bother lecturing me vera, nuthin will change my view
Gay people tend to take it personally when you call their sexuality sick and wrong.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-05-2004, 06:51 AM

But what is your reason? Do you even have one?

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-05-2004, 08:29 AM
Haha. Thanks Trip.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-05-2004, 08:39 AM
You try to have a civilised discussion..

punk_girl
12-05-2004, 08:53 AM
don´t do it otherwise I fall in love...

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-05-2004, 09:05 AM
Faggot, I said shut up.

That's really not original.

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 09:10 AM
livecby is the greatest member of all time.

*giggle*

It's okay to bump old threads if they're actually funny/entertaining, and not just for spamming, right?

Megs
12-15-2005, 09:12 AM
tcha, i have a gay older brother, and a gay uncle, so i'm kinda used to it, but i see no problem with "fags" or "queers" they are just as nice as normal people, if not nicer.... i'm going to leave my point here.

Little_Miss_1565
12-15-2005, 09:17 AM

Jesus hell the fuck yes said it's okay to be gay. Jesus loved everyone, and shared his teachings with everyone, and he never once passed judgment on Mary Magdalene for being a whore, and he shared a meal with the tax collectors whom everyone hated.

People didn't believe he was the messiah because he spent so much time loving people that he, according to everyone else, was supposed to hate. Jesus was a really rad dude, and Christians could learn a lot by actually following his example, instead of making up arbitrarily what he would and would not want.

Everything in the Bible specifically denouncing homosexuality was Old Testament.

wheelchairman
12-15-2005, 09:19 AM
I can agree with 1565 on this, and I think I said almost the exact same thing a while back on another discussion about Jesus.

Little_Miss_1565
12-15-2005, 09:22 AM
I hear that great minds think alike.

BATWT
12-15-2005, 09:23 AM
i am a real hypocrite i guess; i have no problem with gay people (men or women), and in fact, i have a very good gay friend, who loves nothing more than telling me of his sexploits whenever i see him. I'm telling you, the stuff that he tells me will make your hair go grey.

Anyway, i have no problem with homosexuality; but for some reason i do describe things as "gay". i mean, calling things "gay" is not only rude, it's not even technicly correct. maybe it would make more sense to call things "queer", like they did back in the day.. but i can see that being even ruder.

hmmmm, it's one of those things init

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2005, 09:25 AM
I see how that's hypocritical, but I kinda do the same and don't consider it hypocritical. When I call things "gay", I only do it around people who are as conscious as I am of things. Also, I'm more making fun of people like livecby when I say it. It's like satire. I use it in stupid ways to show that people who actually DO have a problem with gays are...well...stupid!

BATWT
12-15-2005, 09:29 AM
I see how that's hypocritical, but I kinda do the same and don't consider it hypocritical. When I call things "gay", I only do it around people who are as conscious as I am of things. Also, I'm more making fun of people like livecby when I say it. It's like satire. I use it in stupid ways to show that people who actually DO have a problem with gays are...well...stupid!

here, here

Sunny
12-15-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm pretty sure God weeps every time livecby posts.

livecby, shut your fucking face. you're making the Lord sad. SO VERY SAD.

Vera
12-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Well, the good news, from livecby's profile: Last Activity: 06-07-2005 04:20 AM

BATWT
12-15-2005, 10:10 AM
may i ask a question? who is livecby and what did he do that's so bad?

barangatang
12-15-2005, 10:28 AM
People hate them because they're different. End of story.

Just a Girl
12-15-2005, 10:34 AM
it annoys me when people use 'gay' to describe something they find irritating/wrong/bad. it actually makes me really angry, and i used to go into a 'what the fucks wrong with being gay?' rant. i don't do that anymore. not because i'm more reasonable, mind, i just direct my very bad temper at other things, heh.

admittedly, i will call my boyfriend gay, as a joke, when he does things that i think could suggest he's gay. such as being overly friendly with males, or not seeming to find any pretty girls attractive. which i suppose makes me as bad as the people i rant at. oh, i don't know. all i know is that if i do ever say it, i don't mean it as an insult, just a joke. i will never use it to describe something i think of as 'bad' in some way.

anyway, i don't disagree at all with homosexuality. some straight people like to perform very strange sexual acts, but i don't see anyone complaining about that (i'd just like to clarify that i don't think gay sex is strange, i was pointing out to people who think that it is strange that there are much stranger things that straight people do). surely it's unnatural to tie people up and whip them, or shit on them before you fuck them, are you gonna go preaching to them as well? or is it okay because they're attracted to the 'correct' gender?

this is the worst description of anything, ever. i apologise.

BATWT
12-15-2005, 10:36 AM
or not seeming to find any pretty girls attractive.

nice way to shoot yourself in the foot there

(edited to make sense)

Just a Girl
12-15-2005, 10:43 AM
yeah, i thought that might be picked up. i can't think of a way to explain which doesn't make us sound weird. basically, i constantly point out pretty girls and he never seems to think they are. and then i get cross because i always have to be right, etc. then he laughs at me, and i decide that he can't possibly be straight if he doesn't find those women attractive. then he says he finds some ugly person attractive and i tell him he has low standards and then i decide i can't be particularly attractive if he only finds icky women attractive. oh it's all very silly, and generally it ends in play-wrestling.

yes, i am ridiculously unreasonable.

BATWT
12-15-2005, 10:45 AM
generally it ends in play-wrestling

aaaaah, now i know what your boyfriend's doing. clever, very clever

lost_nvrfound
12-15-2005, 10:46 AM
i don't get what is wrong with all those uber religous people. on moment, they preach "love everyone for who they are", but then you bring gays into the picture and they freak out saying stuff like "it unnatural" or "those people are an abomination to god and christianity". it pisses me of that these are the same people will call you a hypocrite and preach about how bad it is to be one. i say shit that i don't mean all the time, but when you're talking about someone's life... no.

to those that agree wiht livecby:

whenever you take a verse or passage out of the bible and leave the rest of the story behind, you take it out of context. the whole bible is out of context anyways because so much had been taken out by previous popes before greek orthodox and protestant split. the bible, when it says that is is wrong for me to have relations, is referring to the oh-too-regular occurance of man-man relations that came about because those men felt that, while they should still have relations, it was wrong for them to have them with women, except for reproduction purposes.

also, when you say that god said something, often times you are just commiting blasphemy, which seems to be very important to people like you

my last arguement. if god thought it was wrong to be gay, would he have created people with gay tendencies. he gave us free will, didnt he?

Just a Girl
12-15-2005, 10:49 AM
aaaaah, now i know what your boyfriend's doing. clever, very clever

... that bastard. i'll show him. next time there'll be no play-wrestling. and possibly some stabbing. hmph.

BATWT
12-15-2005, 10:51 AM
... that bastard. i'll show him. next time there'll be no play-wrestling. and possibly some stabbing.

question is: who'd be stabbing who... and with what :eek:

Just a Girl
12-15-2005, 10:55 AM
this is true. i lack both a knife AND a penis. obviously he has one of those.

but i can't really stab him with his own knife.

BATWT
12-15-2005, 10:56 AM
but i can't really stab him with his own knife.

would be a hell of a night if you could though

lost_nvrfound
12-15-2005, 11:03 AM
you can't honestly expect us to believe that you don't enjoy it?

Sin Studly
12-15-2005, 01:01 PM
1565 and Sunny. I used to respect you. Don't ever ever do something this stupid again. Please.

*shudders*

For fucks sake, ugh....

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Erk, this is old. But I enjoyed the heated debates, so..

SkunkIt
12-15-2005, 01:15 PM
It's not sick It's not morally wrong. It's perfectly natural. It's like this. You like country music, I like punk rock. Now, how do you feel if I call you sick and wrong if you like country music? Plus, you can't hate someone for the way they were born. What's the difference between calling someone a fag or a nigger? I hate how closed minded most of the world is. Most heterosexual people aren't completly heterosexual anyways.

Edit: I just realized this topic is old.

Megs
12-15-2005, 01:20 PM
It's not sick It's not morally wrong. It's perfectly natural. It's like this. You like country music, I like punk rock. Now, how do you feel if I call you sick and wrong if you like country music? Plus, you can't hate someone for the way they were born. What's the difference between calling someone a fag or a nigger? I hate how closed minded most of the world is. Most heterosexual people aren't completly heterosexual anyways.

Edit: I just realized this topic is old.
i agree
(10 grrrr)

coke_a_holic
12-15-2005, 01:29 PM
This thread is awesome. Livecby's posts are fucking hilarious to read.

platinumpt
12-15-2005, 01:49 PM

This MUST be one of the most hilarious things ever written on this BBS.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-15-2005, 01:51 PM
I spoke to teh Lord today and he's pretty cool with it.

Megs
12-15-2005, 01:52 PM
good good. here's to gay marriage! lord help me may i attend my uncle's! :D *grabs bubbly*

platinumpt
12-15-2005, 01:54 PM
I spoke to teh Lord today and he's pretty cool with it.
I thought teh Lord didn't approve buttsex =)

Megs
12-15-2005, 01:56 PM
*speaks in tongues* praise the holy lamb!

platinumpt
12-15-2005, 02:05 PM
By the way, I hope that livecby guy returns to the BBS. I can't believe I missed this stuff.

Kerr
12-15-2005, 04:29 PM
I have nothing against gayness at all. I did usedto think along the lines of "oh nos gays r queer n sik" but I have actually grown up and realised that in fact they are no different from straight people. Truth be told, I have read posts regarding "hypocrisy" and I do use words like "gay" and in a very non-serious was (and never around those who'd get offended) say "fag" but I have automatically been using both terms a lot less. They certainly don't deserve all the discrimination they get - certainly not to the extent they received it in the past (and now even).

Sinister
12-15-2005, 04:31 PM
I have nothing against gayness at all. I did usedto think along the lines of "oh nos gays r queer n sik" but I have actually grown up and realised that in fact they are no different from straight people. Truth be told, I have read posts regarding "hypocrisy" and I do use words like "gay" and in a very non-serious was (and never around those who'd get offended) say "fag" but I have automatically been using both terms a lot less. They certainly don't deserve all the discrimination they get - certainly not to the extent they received it in the past (and now even).

Same for me. (edit: well, almost, here's the big difference.)

I'm not gay, I don't hate gays, but the gay kids at school who ask me out make me want to ram a 6' jagged steel spike up their ass.

Sunny
12-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Would an unattractive girl asking you out trigger the same reaction?

Kerr
12-15-2005, 04:33 PM
the gay kids at school who ask me out make me want to ram a 6' jagged steel spike up their ass.
Eh? I never even pointed that out or drew attention to anything of that sort of comment in my post at all!

And I'd just say a straight "no" or "no thanks mate, I'm straight" if a gay guy asked me out, like if a girl did and I didn't want to go out with her.

Sinister
12-15-2005, 04:34 PM
no, I'd just say no and walk away.
or, if I was really hopeless, forget the 'unattractive' bit and go all hyper and accept.

edit : fuck, I really don't put some things the way I want to put them.

0r4ng3
12-15-2005, 04:35 PM
I don't have a problem with gays, and I never really have. The people who care so much about it, and hate it so much, are just insecure.

Sunny
12-15-2005, 04:38 PM
no, I'd just say no and walk away.
or, if I was really hopeless, forget the 'unattractive' bit and go all hyper and accept.

edit : fuck, I really don't put some things the way I want to put them.

well... i don't see why there's such a difference between your reactions to a gay man and a straight unattractive woman. I mean, it's a human being that wants to get with you and you're not interested... so why do you make such a distinction?
is it because the thought of a gay guy thinking you might be interested makes you angry? because he thinks you might be gay?

Kerr
12-15-2005, 04:40 PM
I remember posting a gay test sometime ago on here. I realise now how extremely gay it actually made me look. There's this guy I (sadly) know and (even more sadly) used to hang around with at high school. He puts on a pathetic macho homophobic act on all the time. Very sad.

Sunny
12-15-2005, 04:42 PM
i honestly respect people who are comfortable enough to not care if other people think they're gay.. and people who don't get threatened/terrified by gay people asking them out.

Sinister
12-15-2005, 04:45 PM
is it because the thought of a gay guy thinking you might be interested makes you angry? because he thinks you might be gay?

exactly, it's an insult to me, and some real scary stuff happened to me that involved a gay guy.

Sunny
12-15-2005, 04:49 PM
So you ARE homophobic, because you see being gay as a bad thing, or just in general something you wouldn't want to be.

why is it an insult? what's wrong with liking the same sex?

Sinister
12-15-2005, 04:52 PM
hey never mind everything I said in that thread. dunno wth is wrong with me right now.

Sin Studly
12-15-2005, 05:47 PM
dunno wth is wrong with me right now.

I know what's wrong with you.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/3BD20closet.jpg

Blue_Dragon
12-15-2005, 05:50 PM
lmfao....

thats funny...

SkunkIt
12-15-2005, 07:07 PM
exactly, it's an insult to me, and some real scary stuff happened to me that involved a gay guy.
gay emo guys=yay!

http://www.messagetophone.com/pictures/uploads/27138712_l_small.jpg

WebDudette
12-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Gay guys give me more chances with the girls and lesbains are fun to watch. I have no problem with them.

Some times I'am a bit uncomfortable around gay people but I blame my parents for that. But I'am uncomfortable around most PDA.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-15-2005, 07:10 PM
I'm Davriel in this conversation.

Submerged says:
Look! Look! another Gay! get him!

Submerged says:
*slips away*

Davriel, Angel of the Gays says:
WHAT? *chases*

I AM YOUR SAVIOUR!!

GET CONVERTED, BITCH!

Gay friends are so awesome.

Vera
12-16-2005, 02:41 AM
Emo guys making out with each other are kind of lame.

Dave, "Davriel" sounds like a pretty gay name.

T-6005
12-16-2005, 02:45 AM
I have to admit a certain confusion about my sexuality these days. I live on a floor full of homosexuals, and seem to be in a sort of transitory period for a partner. I'm not really interested in anything - which I suppose is sort of odd.

T-6005
12-16-2005, 02:53 AM
Fucking gays piss me off, the fucking queen fags.
Thankfully, you're too much of an idiot for anyone with a modicum of intelligence to care what you think.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-16-2005, 03:19 AM
Dave, "Davriel" sounds like a pretty gay name.

That's the idea. It's a pun on "Gabriel".

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-16-2005, 03:32 AM

That's alright, they probably hate you too.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-16-2005, 03:33 AM
I'm sure if they got to know the real you, they'd really hate you.

T-6005
12-16-2005, 04:30 AM
Oh shut up and get off the band wagon twat.
I don't see any bandwagon, unless there's one for commenting on stupidity - in which case I'm happy to stay on.

Not Ozymandias
12-16-2005, 04:38 AM
This message is hidden because the_offsprings_monkey is on your ignore list.
You do realize that you display all the signs (cutting yourself, knee-jerk homophobia that you can't articulate, horribly unattractive girlfriend) of a closeted homosexual, correct?

Sin Studly
12-16-2005, 05:05 AM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/3BD20closet.jpg
Come out, come out, wherever you are.

wheelchairman
12-16-2005, 05:23 AM
No they don't , and that's the problem.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/kissy.gif
Wrong. Neither of us like you. You are lying and bad at it.

And gay guys liking you only bothers you because you are probably gay.

Kerr, I'm glad you can see how funny that was.

Tizzalicious
12-16-2005, 05:32 AM
I still <3 that picture.

JohnnyNemesis
12-16-2005, 07:33 AM
Yes, it's very clear that Ash is probably a closet homosexual. The way he's so insecure about his own preferences sure looks like it.

That, and his appearance.

Nina
12-16-2005, 08:48 AM
yeah, i thought that might be picked up. i can't think of a way to explain which doesn't make us sound weird. basically, i constantly point out pretty girls and he never seems to think they are. and then i get cross because i always have to be right, etc. then he laughs at me, and i decide that he can't possibly be straight if he doesn't find those women attractive. then he says he finds some ugly person attractive and i tell him he has low standards and then i decide i can't be particularly attractive if he only finds icky women attractive. oh it's all very silly, and generally it ends in play-wrestling.

yes, i am ridiculously unreasonable.

Oh my god. You just described me.
I dont find it unreasonable at all. It makes a lot of sense to me :O

AND THAT KISS GIF MAKES ME GO WOOOOH

Sunny
12-16-2005, 09:09 AM
haha omg i'm the same way. it makes total sense in my head no matter what anyone else says! ;p

StayInTheHouseCarl
12-16-2005, 09:25 AM

so , you actually talked to god and know he disagrees? oh...so you havent talked to him....SO HOW DO YOU REALLY FUCKING KNOW!!!

and christian eh? tell me this: how does this whole religion thing, based on doing good, being righteous, yadda yadda yadda, condone hate and prejudice?

edit: i too, just realized its an old forum

platinumpt
12-16-2005, 09:46 AM
YEah, very old indeed. But it's an hilarious quote! Too bad he doesn't post for months...

ruroken
12-16-2005, 09:48 AM
There's nothing wrong with homosexual people.

JohnnyNemesis
12-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Oh yea, I'm totally gay.

We've already established that.

JohnnyNemesis
12-19-2005, 09:52 PM
I thought this gif would be perfect for this thread:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/RickStallion/Avatars%20and%20Icons/415863.gif

Drummerguy123
12-19-2005, 10:11 PM

Okay, from a religious point of view, doesn't God create all life? If so, then wouldn't God make gay people gay? I am sensing some contradicting information here. Isn't it funny how God will condemn us to an eternity of torture and punishment, but he still loves everyone?

Vera
12-19-2005, 11:45 PM
FFS.

Livecby is old news. He's not going to argue his stupid views with you anymore.

Drummerguy123
12-19-2005, 11:46 PM
FFS.

Livecby is old news. He's not going to argue his stupid views with you anymore.

Yeah, I see now. I posted that before I read the entire thread. :P

Vera
12-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Since I've been on here, I've seen an increase of around 400% in the use of words like "fag", "queer", "faggot", "homo", etc. So this is the perfect setting for a discussion.
I just wanted to point this out.

Dave, don't make me call Endy here to do the math.

Sinister
12-20-2005, 02:19 PM

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/RickStallion/Avatars%20and%20Icons/415863.gif

It is .

greek
12-20-2005, 02:43 PM
hey...she the view of religion, if u believe in god, why did he create a man and a woman and he didn't create 2 men or 2 women? u aren't born gay, u become! god doesn't create gay people they become!if they don't like to be normal i suggest them to kill themselves!!

BATWT
12-20-2005, 02:48 PM

I especially like "Have you seen my son? I sent him to get some milk a while ago..." Borderline genius

JohnnyNemesis
12-20-2005, 03:13 PM
hey...she the view of religion, if u believe in god, why did he create a man and a woman and he didn't create 2 men or 2 women? u aren't born gay, u become! god doesn't create gay people they become!if they don't like to be normal i suggest them to kill themselves!!

Do I really need to point out the absolute hilarity in this statement coming from someone who hails from Homo Country?

I'm glad you guys like the .gif!

greek
12-20-2005, 03:19 PM
fuck u johnny. come in greece to see if we are gay!

BATWT
12-20-2005, 03:19 PM
if they don't like to be normal i suggest them to kill themselves!!

Surely it is a sin to promote suicide?

JohnnyNemesis
12-20-2005, 03:21 PM
fuck u johnny. come in greece to see if we are gay!

Cum? Grease? You guys are some sick faggots, man. I don't want to see nothin'.

alistair13
12-20-2005, 06:48 PM
how come everyone's basing the naturality of everything of God? I don't have a problem with gays, although, heh, wouldn't want one flirting with me. but still, things have changed from biblical times. ideas change. so why don't u guys just accept that there are people different than you? let homos and bis live as neighbors, and hey! god said love thy neighbor, didn't he? whatchu think he would say if a gay man was your neighbor?

Sunny
12-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Do I really need to point out the absolute hilarity in this statement coming from someone who hails from Homo Country?

i rofled. as if it wasn't the GREEKS that were particularly fond of GAY BUTTSECKS. with YOUNG BOYS ON TOP OF IT.

the Greek society was all about "women for procreation and boys for pleasure".

fags.

Vera
12-21-2005, 02:00 AM
"come in greece to see if we are gay!" is funny on so many levels it's unbelievable. There's the history, the modern cruises, Lesbos, the "come", the hints that sentence possesses if you read it out loud with a high voice.

CLASSIC.

platinumpt
12-21-2005, 02:08 AM
and there's EROS too. :rolleyes:

ninthlayer
12-21-2005, 02:10 AM
Shut up, spicfag.

platinumpt
12-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Stop communicating with me, you atrocious abomination.

ninthlayer
12-21-2005, 02:22 AM
Stop sucking up to everything that moves, mumblemouth.

H1T_That
12-21-2005, 04:44 AM
. Gay people are basically exactly like straight people, except theyre attracted to someone of the same sex.

lol, i understood what youve said here, it just sounded pretty funny.

personally im fine with gays, i have quite a few friends who are gay or bisexual.

Sinister
12-21-2005, 06:29 AM
i rofled. as if it wasn't the GREEKS that were particularly fond of GAY BUTTSECKS. with YOUNG BOYS ON TOP OF IT.
the Greek society was all about "women for procreation and boys for pleasure".
fags.

Quoted for truth.
reminds me of someone's comment "homophobic Greeks make me giggle"
... dunno who it was.

wheelchairman
12-21-2005, 06:46 AM
That was me about Eros.