PDA

View Full Version : Where's Justin?

Trippy
12-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Where is Sin Studly? Let's face it, this place is totally boring and worthless without him. Did he overdose?

Little_Miss_1565
12-28-2005, 09:29 AM
Something tells me the answer is hiding behind the search button.

BATWT
12-28-2005, 09:30 AM
He's gone for a week or two

the_GoDdEsS
12-28-2005, 09:30 AM
He's in Sydney. He mentioned something about joining the race war a week and a half ago.

Trippy
12-28-2005, 09:38 AM
Something tells me the answer is hiding behind the search button.

And she scores! 1-1. http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=668662#post668662

ruroken
12-28-2005, 10:24 AM
He's in Sydney. He mentioned something about joining the race war a week and a half ago.
hahahaha

..............seriously?

HeadAroundU
12-28-2005, 10:42 AM
Can't wait to see Justin's picturewhoring in photo album.
I hope he would show some nigga trophys.

*I hope he is not gonna die*

the_GoDdEsS
12-28-2005, 10:56 AM
hahahaha

..............seriously?

Yeah, he left Adelaide on Saturday right before another series of riots were supposed to start in Sydney on Sunday 18. He just told me he was gonna stay for a while and not be online.

JoY
12-28-2005, 03:45 PM
he never did much picture-whoring, unfortunately.

Camilamazed
12-28-2005, 03:54 PM
I have never thought there were still riots in Sidney.

*Should read news more often* :o

the_GoDdEsS
12-28-2005, 03:55 PM
There might not be riots any more but the gangs remain.

Camilamazed
12-28-2005, 03:56 PM
There might not be riots any more but the gangs remain.

Oh. I see now. :)

yay
12-28-2005, 08:30 PM
He's in Sydney. He mentioned something about joining the race war a week and a half ago.Ok now just to let you all know, as usual Sin was makig a big deal out of something that frankly wasn't. If Sin did travel to Sydney, he came for shit all reason. Thank God the riots only lasted 3 or 4 days and then all the wankers who started them were rounded up. So pretty much Sin either was joking about it, or he is one of the biggest dropkicks of the year and travelled all the way to Sydney for a war that never happened.

Good work Sin.

Secondly, I remember reading a few weeks back, a thread by Sin saying he was losing net access for a while. This is more likely to be the reason he isn't here.

yay
12-28-2005, 08:35 PM
There might not be riots any more but the gangs remain.Um, you live in Slovakia, I live in Sydney. The gangs who caused the riots don't remain. The hotheads who caused it all seemed to have cooled off, or the cops arrested them.

Considering I come from one of the three suburbs meantioned as being the highest Lebonease gang members, and we have had Lebonease riots outside Mcdonalds here for years now, I know what they stand against. And it isn't really white people or Australians, just people who get on the wrong side of them. I am friends with Lebonease people. The problem here just isn't anywhere near as big as the idiot media overseas described it as, or Sin Studly for that matter.

Particularly when Sin is living in Adelaide and I am living in Sydney, I think I have a much more first hand experience on what is going on. My girlfriend also lives in Cronulla.

HornyPope
12-28-2005, 08:36 PM
My girlfriend also lives in Cronulla.

You don't have a girlfriend.

Argument nulled.

yay
12-28-2005, 08:40 PM
You don't have a girlfriend.

Argument nulled.You don't have a life.
Argument complete.

Sunny
12-28-2005, 08:42 PM
i wonder why he'd want to join one of the gangs, assuming they did remain.

yay
12-28-2005, 08:47 PM
i wonder why he'd want to join one of the gangs, assuming they did remain.He's an idiot. And so are the people who encourage and support him doing it on this forum. All as they are doing is encouraging a criminal into bigger and worse things.

HornyPope
12-28-2005, 09:04 PM
The first time yay replied to my attack he said:

And you know this how?

Then he deleted the message and went on the offensive, dropping the "you have no life" bomb.

Kid, half of your posts here came from spam accounts. You have next to zero ability calling someone's life into question. You should have just stuck with the first reply.

yay
12-28-2005, 09:07 PM
The first time yay replied to my attack he said:

Then he deleted the message and went on the offensive, dropping the "you have no life" bomb.

Kid, half of your posts here came from spam accounts. You have next to zero ability calling someone's life into question. You should have just stuck with the first reply.I dropped it because I thought I came up with a better reply. And as I keep saying I haven't spammed in ages.

And you still have no way of knowing anything I do outside this board, now that you've resurrected my 1st question, tell me how you know I don't have a girlfriend, when you've never even seen a photo of me, or met me before in person. (Without being a smart arse BTW)

HornyPope
12-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Because you're a combination of a fag and a spammer, and neither have girlfriends. You spammed only two weeks ago so drop the lying. Go away now.

Endymion
12-28-2005, 09:39 PM
i seem to recall you denying any form of riots all together as justin showered a thread with pictures that screamed "yay's fucking wrong!" why should we believe you now when you say the riotous gangs are gone?

the_GoDdEsS
12-29-2005, 12:56 AM
yay, you're so full of shit. I did not make it past your first paragraph. And you've absolutely no idea about gangs or about what you are talking about.

platinumpt
12-30-2005, 01:15 AM
He probably is spending Christmas Eve and New Year's Day with his family somewhere. Well, at least that's a more conforting idea than all that riot thing.

Sin Studly
01-05-2006, 05:24 AM
I'm now selling dried leb-ear necklaces on e-bay.