PDA

View Full Version : Tizz&Per

JoY
12-28-2005, 01:39 PM
could you two, please please please, let me know how you're doing?? <3

I miss you guys & I miss knowing how you are. you two are fucking fabulous & you're fucking fabulous together also. just know that Bella loves you two, despite everything & that you two are welcome in the heart of Amsterdam anytime.

Vera
12-28-2005, 02:10 PM
Wow. You must be drunk.

A little Bella-love my way, as well? ;D

JoY
12-28-2005, 02:24 PM
*cuddles Sanni so hard, she falls over her*

readig back this topic, I realise how drunk this must've sounded. but actually, reading all the Tizz-Per-posts, this seemed like a rational, good idea. meh, I guess I *am* drunk & a hippy, tree-hugging Bella. Sanni rocks my world, as do all the other Amsterdamium visitors.

I desperately need a meet-up #2.

Vera
12-28-2005, 02:32 PM
We all do. But I totally want another one with new folk, too. Does your new place have enough room for over 8 1337s?

JoY
12-28-2005, 02:34 PM
let's see... if the other peeps living there aren't at home.. maybe? meh. or else.. we'll have to rent a hotel. together, of course. because we're collectively having fun.

wheelchairman
12-29-2005, 03:42 AM
We're doing fine. We're about to do some minor photo-whoring today. So you won't be devoid of Per and Tizz vanity.

Otherwise we've somehow managed to keep ourselves busy...

Thanks for the topic! Tizz is in the shower, she'll probably see this when I take my turn (yeah we stopped showering together ;) )

wheelchairman
12-29-2005, 03:54 AM
Aww Bella, you're so sweet!!! <3

Like Per said, everything is going great, and busy :p

He is in the shower now, so I'm all ronery. Oh noez!

- Tizz

T-6005
12-29-2005, 07:21 AM
What does Bella mean, "despite everything"?

JoY
12-29-2005, 12:44 PM
What does Bella mean, "despite everything"?
like I'd know. I was drunk.

they'll know, if it actually made sense.

I'm still grateful to Per, that the meet-up actually happened. I'm still grateful to Tizz for all the truth she's shared with me on my exboyfriend. Per has listened to my shit for a total of at least a year. the dude is a fucking saint! they just needed an appreciation topic. that's the least we can do for them for being as cute & loving as they are.

mushy? yeah, pretty much. I don't give a flying fuck.