PDA

View Full Version : What are we coming to

yay
12-29-2005, 04:42 PM
Yesterday night, as I was stacking shelves at Woolworths, a pathetic scrawny looking young guy walked down my aisle and rammed me in the side, he then preceeded to ram a girl who was next to me choosing a product. He then said "Fucking Multiculturism". At that point I wondered, Is everyone here becoming like Sin Studly? Cause it is really frightening.

If I hadnt been trained that I am never allowed to talk back or physically touch a customer, I would've followed him and fucking hurt him. This is where Western people let themselves down, and open themselves up to a whole lot of shit. That guy only has to say that to the wrong person, and he's fucked.

The fact that he hurt a female though, really makes my blood boil. If he did it again, I don't know what I'd do.

JohnnyNemesis
12-29-2005, 04:46 PM
First off, I'm pleasantly surprised that you made a decent , interesting thread with an attempt to get a convo going.

Second...well, the sad truth is that there are more people in this world like that then you think. That's why I do the work I do, which I mentioned to you in another thread. It's a start...anyway, I'd rather not get into that because I don't need to put my entire life out there like that, but you get my point.

I'm not so sure attacking that person would have been the right thing to do though. Follow the wise words of Malcolm X:

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

the_GoDdEsS
12-29-2005, 04:49 PM
yay, you're a motherfucking whiny idealistic moron. Yeah, end of story.

Nirushika6789
12-29-2005, 04:51 PM
The fact that he hurt a female .
That isn't really the thing that annoys me about that...it's the racism and discrimination!..

Why people feel the need to let everyone know their views is way beyond my understanding. Even people who do it in the most subtle manner , WHY, why don't they just keep it to themselves?! Well, I already know the answer to that ...

a pathetic scrawny looking young guy
Is this guy discriminating against you and that other girl because he's trying to compensate for the way he looks etc! It probably isn't the reason but does he need to make someone else feel bad so he will look good!

Conspiracy of One
12-29-2005, 04:52 PM
You're supposed to protect your own, yay. You broke the code.

yay
12-29-2005, 05:37 PM
You're supposed to protect your own, yay. You broke the code.My background is Maltease, so I know how much my mum copped it growing up here. I sympathise very deeply for the wogs who do the right thing, and were the ones who built this country.

yay
12-29-2005, 05:38 PM
yay, you're a motherfucking whiny idealistic moron. Yeah, end of story.Goddess I have nothing to say to you, except if you aren't going to contribute positively like everyone else in this thread has then please don't post in it.

The Talking Pie
12-29-2005, 05:57 PM
This is where Western people let themselves down, and open themselves up to a whole lot of shit
That generalisation really goes against your whole point here. Bad move.

JohnnyNemesis
12-29-2005, 06:02 PM
He goes against his whole point a bunch of times in the post, but the topic is still interesting.

yay
12-29-2005, 06:27 PM
That generalisation really goes against your whole point here. Bad move.The guy who pretty much attacked me, was a racist Westerner. I am saying that by idiots like him doing stupid unecessary shit like that, it gives the Westerners a bad name. It gives more reason for the Lebonease and other groups to claim to being mistreated by white Australians.

I guess what I'm saying is Jerks like him ruin it for all people of his race, because many people stereotype.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Yesterday night, as I was stacking shelves at Woolworths, a pathetic scrawny looking young guy walked down my aisle and rammed me in the side, he then preceeded to ram a girl who was next to me choosing a product. He then said "Fucking Multiculturism". At that point I wondered, Is everyone here becoming like Sin Studly? Cause it is really frightening.
Was it you?

The fact that he hurt a female though, really makes my blood boil. If he did it again, I don't know what I'd do.
You couldn't, you're a faggoted pussy

0r4ng3
12-29-2005, 06:31 PM
He couldn't know what to do? Yeah, good job. Pwnzrdz.

yay
Was it you?

You couldn't, you're a faggoted pussyDo you feel it is necessary to tease others here, to make yourself feel better, when you have about as much respect on these forums as an old dog turd. Or worse yet, Wishomie?

JohnnyNemesis

Holy SHIT that is funny coming from you.

The Talking Pie
12-29-2005, 06:32 PM
I agree with you, but your wording was poor. 'Twas all I was saying. It rather debunks you as a credible contributor to the argument.

yay
12-29-2005, 06:33 PM
Listen, why do you faggots, ruin every topic I make. As you can see in Johnny's post, and a few others, there are some people who find this topic interesting, so quit ruining it and pushing it off topic.

yay
12-29-2005, 06:35 PM
I agree with you, but your wording was poor. 'Twas all I was saying. It rather debunks you as a credible contributor to the argument.Fair enough, Ill try and word it better next time. But the fact you understand what I am saying is good enough.

Nirushika6789
12-29-2005, 06:36 PM
Don't talk about yourself like that...there is so many people who will do it for you..so just don't go and do it to yourself!

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Don't talk about yourself like that...there is so many people who will do it for you..so just don't go and do it to yourself!
I wasn't talking to myself, if i was talking to myself I would say this. "Oh noes did you try to attack him and get your skinny ass kicked0rz?"

yay
12-29-2005, 06:46 PM
I wasn't talking to myself, if i was talking to myself I would say this. "Oh noes did you try to attack him and get your skinny ass kicked0rz?"Umm, for the sake of ANY credibility you might still have, just leave this discussion.

Nirushika6789
12-29-2005, 06:47 PM
. "Oh noes did you try to attack him and get your skinny ass kicked0rz?"
Do you feel so inferior to everyone else that you feel the need to verbally attack almost everyone you come up against?

Are you trying to compensate for something?

Human
12-29-2005, 06:48 PM
You should have slugged that guy, that's my opinion.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Do you feel so inferior to everyone else that you feel the need to verbally attack almost everyone you come up against?

Are you trying to compensate for something?
Oh yes Im so sad because I only have 6 or 7 inches on my penis, I feel somewhat inferior to those with larger penises.

yay
12-29-2005, 06:50 PM

Are you trying to compensate for something?Exactly my point. Every thread I make he has to comment negatively to, about the topic, about my username, or when he has nothing else left, about me being Australian. I think he does it to try and look big, but in reality he is a tiny little boy who was neglected by his parents and in need of a virtual hug.

I'm here for you monkey boy. "Hugs Offsprings Monkey".

Nirushika6789
12-29-2005, 06:50 PM
Oh yes Im so sad because I only have 6 or 7 inches on my penis, I feel somewhat inferior to those with larger penises.
see...telling us about the size of your penis is just you subconsiously trying to seem more masculine and stronger? you're clearly trying to compensate for something whether it be something physical or something else

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 06:51 PM
see...telling us about the size of your penis is just you subconsiously trying to seem more masculine and stronger? you're clearly trying to compensate for something whether it be something physical or something else
shut up before I beat you with my meat.

Human
12-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Ashley, now tell me, what was the point of telling us how large your penis is?

yay
12-29-2005, 06:52 PM
You should have slugged that guy, that's my opinion.When you're a bit older you will understand why I didn't. I need to work, if I had have so much as laid a finger on that guy, I woulda lost my job, no questions asked, and if he chose to he could've pressed charges. It's fucked up I know, but its the way the system works.

We were taught in training, even when the customer is 100% in the wrong they are right. So to these rules I follow.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Ashley, now tell me, what was the point of telling us how large your penis is?
ahh she asked me if I was compensating for something, I have nothing to compensate for... apart from brains maybe.

Conspiracy of One
12-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Are you going to email it to him? Need I remind you that you're still on the internet?

Human
12-29-2005, 06:54 PM
You're not even allowed to come up and politely say "sir, I may have to ask you to leave if you continue to hurt people in this manner. Sorry for bothering you and thankyou for your time in listening."

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Are you going to email it to him? Need I remind you that you're still on the internet?
:( I know, but I wish upon the stars that one day I will be able to punch somebody in the face over my LAN.

yay
12-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Are you going to email it to him? Need I remind you that you're still on the internet?Don't bother with him. Everytime you pwn him he tries to retaliate and gets pwnd again.

And yes I know it is irony coming from me, but it is not me with the problem at the moment.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 06:56 PM
Don't bother with him. Everytime you pwn him he tries to retaliate and gets pwnd again.

And yes I know it is irony coming from me, but it is not me with the problem at the moment.
I can take a pwn, but may I ask what you know of pawning? cause every time you post you seem to pwn yourself, I think you're good at it.

Nirushika6789
12-29-2005, 06:56 PM
oh...well good luck with trying that over the internet...

Are you going to email it to her? Need I remind you that you're still on the internet?

:D

yay
12-29-2005, 06:57 PM
You're not even allowed to come up and politely say "sir, I may have to ask you to leave if you continue to hurt people in this manner. Sorry for bothering you and thankyou for your time in listening."LOL Actually the pathetic part of it is, I'm personally not. If I have a reason to suspect someone is shoplifting, or they are behaving erratically I have to tell a supervisor who will deal with it. Personally me I cant do anything about it, except let someone in charge know.

Nirushika6789
12-29-2005, 06:57 PM
cause every time you post you seem to pwn yourself, I think you're good at it.
nope . I think you are talking about yourself

Human
12-29-2005, 06:58 PM
LOL Actually the pathetic part of it is, I'm personally not. If I have a reason to suspect someone is shoplifting, or they are behaving erratically I have to tell a supervisor who will deal with it. Personally me I cant do anything about it, except let someone in charge know.
zomg, what kind of place do you work at?

Human
I agree with Sheree.

yay
I can take a pwn, but may I ask what you know of pawning? cause every time you post you seem to pwn yourself, I think you're good at it.Well I'm certainly not pwning myself atm. Everyone in this thread is pwning you. So please I'll ask you again nicely, if you are not going to contribue to the thread please leave.

yay
12-29-2005, 06:59 PM
zomg, what kind of place do you work at?The biggest Supermarket chain in Australia. Which obviously has a HUGE reputation to uphold.

Human
12-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Now I'm starting to wonder why I respected Ashley and thought Yay was a complete asshole...

Human
12-29-2005, 07:01 PM
The biggest Supermarket chain in Australia. Which obviously has a HUGE reputation to uphold.
Oh, I see, and what would that be called? Also, why work in a supermarket when you can do a whole bunch of other jobs almost exactly like that that would pay more?

yay
12-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Now I'm starting to wonder why I respected Ashley and thought Yay was a complete asshole...Because some users on this board drive that into peoples heads, just because from time to time I do something stupid. Yet people like Offsprings Monkey do it ALL THE TIME

yay
12-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Oh, I see, and what would that be called? Also, why work in a supermarket when you can do a whole bunch of other jobs almost exactly like that that would pay more?Woolworths. I finished school for good a few months ago, so I need money and it is the Christmas holidays here, because our Summer Break happens now. So nearly all the jobs have been filled. So with No previous work experience I took what I could get. In the future I am planning a move into the IT industry, and will be studying that next year.

0r4ng3
12-29-2005, 07:05 PM
Now I'm starting to wonder why I respected Ashley and thought Yay was a complete asshole...
Don't worry, we all make judgement errors early on. I know I did.

Human
12-29-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I know what you're saying. What's weird is that I just make a pointless thread maybe once a month or every two months and mods threaten me that their going to recommend me for banning and then when people such as HAU or ashley go around posting bullshit non-stop, people just get kind of mad at them and then forget it later on.

Human
12-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Woolworths. I finished school for good a few months ago, so I need money and it is the Christmas holidays here, because our Summer Break happens now. So nearly all the jobs have been filled. So with No previous work experience I took what I could get. In the future I am planning a move into the IT industry, and will be studying that next year.
I have never heard of woolworths, and what is the IT industry?

Conspiracy of One
12-29-2005, 07:08 PM
He lives in Australia, Leah. I don't think that chain exists here in the U.S.

Human
12-29-2005, 07:09 PM
yes, I'm aware of that, I was just stating that I'd never heard of it.

JohnnyNemesis
12-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Well, this one certainly went down the shitter in a hurry.

nieh
12-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Woolworths still exist in Australia?

edit: Blargh. Didn't read the topic before posting this. Woolworths is a department store chain, along the line of Wal-Mart but not as big/cheap. They went bankrupt probably close to 10 years ago here and all their shops closed down. My dad was working as a store manager at one at the time so he was out of a job for a little while. I never thought they would still exist in other countries.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 07:15 PM
Now I'm starting to wonder why I respected Ashley and thought Yay was a complete asshole...Because I have a cold and have had some girly vodka shots and he hasn't?

yay
12-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah, I know what you're saying. What's weird is that I just make a pointless thread maybe once a month or every two months and mods threaten me that their going to recommend me for banning and then when people such as HAU or ashley go around posting bullshit non-stop, people just get kind of mad at them and then forget it later on.Its not all the mods just some of them. But yeah I agree people like Duracell and Ashley get away with way more than they should.

Human
12-29-2005, 07:18 PM
yeah, it's totally not fair, except, duracell is okay, he hardly ever posts anymore.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 07:19 PM
yeah, it's totally not fair, except, duracell is okay, he hardly ever posts anymore.
remember your .................................................. ...... post?

yay
Well, this one certainly went down the shitter in a hurry.I agree. This is why I was telling Ashley to fuck off before. I could see he was turning the topic stupid, when some people actually found it interesting.

Human
remember your .................................................. ...... post?
It depends, which of the thousands are you referring to?

yay
12-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Woolworths still exist in Australia?

edit: Blargh. Didn't read the topic before posting this. Woolworths is a department store chain, along the line of Wal-Mart but not as big/cheap. They went bankrupt probably close to 10 years ago here and all their shops closed down. My dad was working as a store manager at one at the time so he was out of a job for a little while. I never thought they would still exist in other countries.Yeah apparently in the 80's they almost went bankrupt here. But they appointed a new CEO and they have revived themselves over here very well. They are by far the biggest chain over here.

yay
12-29-2005, 07:22 PM
It depends, which of the thousands are you referring to?Yeah but unlike him, you probably have only one or two stupid off topic posts, that you'd find easily, while he has all 4,800 or so of his being that way.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah but unlike him, you probably have only one or two stupid off topic posts, that you'd find easily, while he has all 4,800 or so of his being that way.
zomfgstfun00bnobodylikesyouandyourstupidcommentsno wfuckoffanddropdeadyoufaggotalsoineedtousemyspaceb ar

yay
12-29-2005, 07:28 PM
zomfgstfun00bnobodylikesyouandyourstupidcommentsno wfuckoffanddropdeadyoufaggotalsoineedtousemyspaceb arOk you are now worse than Wishomie. At which point only religion can save you.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Ok you are now worse than Wishomie. At which point only religion can save you.
haha? religion can't save shit, look what it did for Jesus!?! they nailed the fucker to a slab of wood.

Conspiracy of One
12-29-2005, 07:30 PM
When is Tom going to be deleted like Wishomie? I wan't an answer, now.

yay
12-29-2005, 07:32 PM
When is Tom going to be deleted like Wishomie? I wan't an answer, now.I know, for Gods sake, how much shit does he have to post before someone takes action?

yay
12-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Anyway can we please get back on topic in this thread? I'm sure someone wants to discuss it?

JohnnyNemesis
12-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I know what you're saying. What's weird is that I just make a pointless thread maybe once a month or every two months and mods threaten me that their going to recommend me for banning and then when people such as HAU or ashley go around posting bullshit non-stop, people just get kind of mad at them and then forget it later on.

Yes, which is why Ashley's posts were being deleted. Riiiight.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Woah I'm way to hyper, vodka and sugar do not mix... stupid tescos.

yay
12-29-2005, 08:13 PM
Woah I'm way to hyper, vodka and sugar do not mix... stupid tescos.Don't blame alcohol for your idiotic behaviour. Most people on this forum drink, yet they never do that sort of bullshit.

Human
12-29-2005, 08:20 PM
He was only using being hyper as an excuse for being pwnd. He really isn't hyper, he has just realized his own stupidity and is too pussy to admit that he did get pwnd and he is being an ass.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Don't blame alcohol for your idiotic behaviour. Most people on this forum drink, yet they never do that sort of bullshit.
I ain't blaming the alcohol idiot, I'm not even fucking drunk, I'm blaming the fucking sugar, god are you THAT fucking stupid.

Human
12-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Look everybody, he responds to Yay but not my post because he is fully aware and knows completely that I am correct.

yay
12-29-2005, 08:34 PM
He was only using being hyper as an excuse for being pwnd. He really isn't hyper, he has just realized his own stupidity and is too pussy to admit that he did get pwnd and he is being an ass.Thats what I'm coming at. He's making excuses for his idiotic behaviour even though there aren't any.

EDIT:
Woah I'm way to hyper, vodka and sugar do not mix... stupid tescos.And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Vodka a very strong form of alcohol. Hmm.....

Human
12-29-2005, 08:37 PM
Thats what I'm coming at. He's making excuses for his idiotic behaviour even though there aren't any.
Of course, it's just him. We have already established the fact that you have totally and fully won this argument, resulting in the fact that you are better than him. You and I should stop arguing with this pitiful mongreoul because I'm quite sure the ass knows we are right but is just terribly afraid to admit it.

yay
12-29-2005, 08:37 PM
Look everybody, he responds to Yay but not my post because he is fully aware and knows completely that I am correct.I completely agree with what you are saying though. He is just trying to spin the conversation as an attack on my stupidity, because he hopes someone will come running to his aid and start knocking me.

Human
12-29-2005, 08:39 PM
lol, he's left.

yay
12-29-2005, 08:43 PM
lol, he's left.Good riddance.

Conspiracy of One
12-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Now can we actually talk about something relating to the title of this thread?

Human
12-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Agreed, it's only because he's embarrassed and doesn't have anything else to say back.

Human
12-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Now can we actually talk about something relating to the title of this thread?
yes, let's do.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 08:48 PM
Agreed, it's only because he's embarrassed and doesn't have anything else to say back.
NO only because I went downstairs and had a cup of cocoa and don't sit at my computer non stop like you.

Human
12-29-2005, 08:49 PM
I don't consider that an insult at all.

yay
12-29-2005, 08:54 PM
NO only because I went downstairs and had a cup of cocoa and don't sit at my computer non stop like you.Please for fucks sake, leave. You have not made one post in this thread which has been relevant or not answered with a pwning. The thread started of interesting and then thanks to you has been followed with 8 pages of bullshit insults.

Human
12-29-2005, 09:01 PM
Yes, even when I tried to start up a conversation about it, yay got so preoccupied with trying to shoo you off that we couldn't finish it. It's like taking to a baby that won't stop crying.

yay
12-29-2005, 09:05 PM
Yes, even when I tried to start up a conversation about it, yay got so preoccupied with trying to shoo you off that we couldn't finish it. It's like taking to a baby that won't stop crying.Fuck it I'm not gonna bother anymore. Everyone who wants to talk about the subject which the thread is meant to be about just ignore him.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 09:05 PM
Please for fucks sake, leave. You have not made one post in this thread which has been relevant or not answered with a pwning. The thread started of interesting and then thanks to you has been followed with 8 pages of bullshit insults.
The thread its self is irrelevant you dumb fuck, and Human is wasn't meant to be an insult.

yay
12-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Human is wasn't meant to be an insult.What???????

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 09:11 PM
What???????
Stupid faggoted dingo basher, anyways I'm to sleepy for this shit, night night.

Human
12-29-2005, 09:13 PM
I think I'll ask one of the mods to delet this whole argument.

yay
12-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Stupid faggoted dingo basher, anyways I'm to sleepy for this shit, night night.Ties in with what I said before. He cant knock me cause he knows he is the one whos been pwnd so he teases my culture.

You're Pathetic. Now welcome to my ignore list I don't want an interruption from you again.

yay
12-29-2005, 09:14 PM
I think I'll ask one of the mods to delet this whole argument.I agree but you know who was in the wrong through this.

Human
12-29-2005, 09:16 PM
Obviously. tom was

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Our survey says... ERR ERR

the correct answer was: The prick who made this stupid and pointless thread.

nieh
12-29-2005, 09:19 PM
Please stop posting. This is mostly directed at TOM, but you guys aren't doing much better right now.

Human
12-29-2005, 09:20 PM
yes, I'm aware of that. Before you said this I had sent a pm asking her to delete our pointless bullshit.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-29-2005, 09:21 PM
fine I'll stop posting... BUT only cause nieh said so.

Kitten
12-30-2005, 03:04 AM

If I hadnt been trained that I am never allowed to talk back or physically touch a customer, I would've followed him and fucking hurt him. This is where Western people let themselves down, and open themselves up to a whole lot of shit. That guy only has to say that to the wrong person, and he's fucked.

What is needed is more education, or better parenting. If parents taught their children to respect other people and their beliefs it might be better. And not just westerners.

the_GoDdEsS
12-30-2005, 03:09 AM
Well, this one certainly went down the shitter in a hurry.

Something about this sentence was so awesome it made me giggle out loud.

And then I had to scroll down through pages of shit. :(

Rocky-girl
12-30-2005, 04:07 AM
Do you want to know my opinion? Yes from one side I think that we all are the same we are all humans and it isn't right to blame person only for colour of scin. But from the other side I think that it's bad, because I want to live in my country. With peolpe with the same type of mind.May be I'm not right. It's only my opinion. :mad: