PDA

View Full Version : question about pennywise

Original prankstA
01-01-2006, 05:33 PM
i bought "the fuse" the other day and i really like "knocked down" but i have a question about it, after jim (singer) asks "when will you fall?" another voice comes after and asks the same question. does anybody know who says it the second time?

noodle654
01-01-2006, 05:37 PM
its prob him again just mixed, or its their fat ass guitarist, or bassist

0r4ng3
01-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Yeah, I've wondered this myself. I think it's the same voice sped up.

Just something else to think about: Ever notice how "Lies" is almost exactly like "Knocked Down", but slower? I mean, in terms of chord progression, as I know how to play both.

tamer
01-01-2006, 06:49 PM
honestly..the fuse is not that good compared to theyre other stuff...if you dont really know the band you should really get like....land of the free? and straight ahead and all theyre older stuff...i know this was kinda random but w-e

0r4ng3
01-01-2006, 06:51 PM
The Fuse is still better than From the Ashes, though only slightly. I think their best album is Unknown Road.

original_prankster
01-01-2006, 07:24 PM
I only own "Land Of The Free?". Despite the song "Fuck Authority" being really really shitty, I think the album is pretty good... I might get "The Fuse" some time 'cause I really liked the songs they put on their MySpace.

Original prankstA
01-01-2006, 08:22 PM
honestly..the fuse is not that good compared to theyre other stuff...if you dont really know the band you should really get like....land of the free? and straight ahead and all theyre older stuff...i know this was kinda random but w-e
i have a couple of their albums, and yeah the fuse isn't their best album but it's still kickin

Original prankstA
01-01-2006, 08:24 PM
I only own "Land Of The Free?". Despite the song "Fuck Authority" being really really shitty, I think the album is pretty good... I might get "The Fuse" some time 'cause I really liked the songs they put on their MySpace.
yeah land of the free? was kick ass but fuck authority is the reason i bought it

That_Guy91
01-01-2006, 08:31 PM
The Fuse is still better than From the Ashes, though only slightly. I think their best album is Unknown Road.
The Fuse was much better than From the Ashes, because From the Ashes, for the most part, kinda sucked. A few songs were good, but overall it was dissapointing. In my opinion, the best album is Full Circle.

Original prankstA
01-01-2006, 08:38 PM
The Fuse was much better than From the Ashes, because From the Ashes, for the most part, kinda sucked. A few songs were good, but overall it was dissapointing. In my opinion, the best album is Full Circle.
yeah i agree except not really sure what my favorite album is

opivy21
01-01-2006, 09:06 PM
I haven't heard the Fuse, but I have From the Ashes, and it really does kind of suck. I love Full Circle though; It's my favorite album by Pennywise.