PDA

View Full Version : Aussie rules thread

OffspringInOz
12-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Ok, i have noticed that there are quite a few Aussies here, so I decided to start up An Australian rules Football thread, so just to star off, who do you guys go for?

I'm a mad Saints fan, and I absoloutely HATE Essendon and Geelong! :mad:

Tijs
12-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Well if you guys have an 'Aussie rules thread', then I want a 'Dutchies rules thread'.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2004, 05:04 PM
G'day!

Right. That's enough Australian for today.

OffspringInOz
12-04-2004, 10:56 PM
there's a dutch rules sport?.....and its so annoying that whenever a yank or sum1 talks to an aussie they always say g'day...no offence but yanks sound like demented wankers when they say that.

OffspringInOz
12-04-2004, 11:03 PM
wait, do any of you guys actually know what i'm saying? i just relised that most of you wouldn't have any idea of what the hell i am saying would you?....

well, aussie rules is a unique australian sport (football) that is alot more complex and requires alot more pace and skill than yank footy. (and its not soccer BTW, its very different to that)

And watch out for Ben Graham who was an aussie player that just signed with a yank team...not sure which one tho..i'll go look it up...yp, he's joined the new york jets, and they recruited him for his long-kicking. (i absoloutely hate him btw)

meaning_of_life
12-04-2004, 11:55 PM
one of my mates just got drafted to the blues. anthony raso is his name. i go for the usually mighty hawks, but ive had enough of footy since i did my knee last season

meaning_of_life
12-05-2004, 12:55 AM
hawthorn were awesome back in the day. freo?? they are the shittest side in the league with the worst guernseys and worst theme song, with 0 good players. i wouldnt even piss on freo.

!jessaye!
12-05-2004, 12:56 AM
i go for the eagles! yup they rock my socks :D

*waits to be insulted by tripboy*

!jessaye!
12-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Ahhh i feel so loved :)

!jessaye!
12-05-2004, 01:19 AM
...south of the river... leeming...-ish

Dexterina
12-05-2004, 02:32 AM
Carn The Crows!!!!!!!!!!!

OffspringInOz
12-05-2004, 10:29 PM
I FUCKING HATE THE CROWS!!!!!!

if ur a proper supporter then u'd know wot friggin adeliade did to the saints in '97......

and to the guy that goes for carlton, did u know a guy called murray boyd that was on their rookie list this year but got delisted, he is my cousin!

OffspringInOz
12-05-2004, 10:32 PM
and btw, u don't support port adelaide too do u?

cos if u do.......bloody wankerneen, stole the grand final from st kilda

meaning_of_life
12-05-2004, 11:31 PM
i met wanga wen he played for essendon, hes a bit of a tosser, i want someone to clean him up on the field

Sexy Panda
12-06-2004, 01:19 AM
Carn the Cats (sorry OffspringinOz).

Saints are champs too and are my step dads and my best mates team. I like hawthorn too. Fuck Port Adelaide, Carlton, and the Kangaroos.

Ben Graham is a champ. Why do you hate the cats. Any good reason or just someone to hate.

Dexterina
12-06-2004, 04:38 AM
I HATE port adelaide, ive been given so much SHIT since they won the premiership this year... gaaaahhh :mad:

TheHulaChick
12-06-2004, 06:05 PM
I HATE port adelaide, ive been given so much SHIT since they won the premiership this year... gaaaahhh :mad:

I hate them too! (and I hate football!)

*waits for angry replies from footy fans* :D

OffspringInOz
12-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Carn the Cats (sorry OffspringinOz).

Saints are champs too and are my step dads and my best mates team. I like hawthorn too. Fuck Port Adelaide, Carlton, and the Kangaroos.

Ben Graham is a champ. Why do you hate the cats. Any good reason or just someone to hate.

i hate the cats because of how dirty some of their players are (eg mooney), and how disgusting some of their feral supporters are. (no offense, i said some, unlike most geelong supporters you seem to have at least learn't basic manners too!

and my stupid wanker of a teacher goes for geelong too, and boy did i annoy her after the wizard cup final.

(btw, i think this year, there will be a saints/cats g/f)

OffspringInOz
12-07-2004, 02:00 AM
Hall's a wanker. (Although if he still played for the Saints I'd probably worship him....)

OffspringInOz
12-07-2004, 02:01 AM
Ok, who would u guys say is your most hated player?

Mine would be dead even between Cameron Mooney and Adam McPhee.

T-6005
12-07-2004, 02:09 AM
Hahaha, Dexterina's from South Australia.

I didn't know there was anything IN south australia.....

Aussie rules looks like fun, I've never played though... Running's more of my sport, I love the way it goes on and on and nothing changes.

Actually, I do like running.

OffspringInOz
12-07-2004, 02:24 AM
[QUOTE=T-6005]

I didn't know there was anything IN south australia.....

QUOTE]

ur probably thinking about the middle of australia, all there is there is desert and a very famous giant rock.

meaning_of_life
12-07-2004, 05:36 AM
halls ok but the G-train is the shit. he benches 300, used to have a mullet, and pissed in a bar under the bar.

OffspringInOz
12-07-2004, 09:22 PM
shut the hell up, G is a legend

meaning_of_life
12-07-2004, 10:40 PM
wtf, i said gehrigs good, im a fan

OffspringInOz
12-08-2004, 12:22 AM
halls ok but the G-train is the shit . he benches 300, used to have a mullet, and pissed in a bar under the bar.

ah, i get it now...hehe..i've never actually heard any1 say some one they like is the shit tho....sorry, i just saw the words gehrig, is and shit...

meaning_of_life
12-08-2004, 01:12 AM
heh. no worries

OffspringInOz
12-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Just a note to every1 look out for Brendan Goddard next year, he used to be called thin and gangly, at 81kg in '03 when he was first drafted by the saints but after their trip to south africa (he weighed 91kg at the start of this season) he now weighs 98.5kg, this kid is going to be a monster.

neocon58
04-27-2005, 03:04 AM
the g-train is a cocklunch
barry hall is a cocklunch
that guy that said shit about south oz is a cocklunch

yes, I made that word up.

OffspringInOz
04-29-2005, 12:56 AM
wow...this thread was dead and buried..

Anyway, now that the thread is un-dead-ed and un-buried, Collingwood are gonna get their arses kicked by St Kilda on sunday, Nick Riewoldt still out injured, but Matt Maguire is ok after his head-clash with Chris Hyde last week.
The only concern for St Kilda is that Lenny Hayes has had a bad case of gastro and might not be well enough to play, if he can't, ex-magpie mark McGough will probably replace him cos he's been doing really well with Springvale and has had a few consecutive 30+ possesion games so is definately a chance.

I reckon Max Hudghton will play on Tarrant and with Rocca out Collingwood don't really have any other power forwards so esy-going for St Kilda :D

CARN' SAINTERS!!! :D :)