PDA

View Full Version : Arrested Development

Homer
01-02-2006, 05:44 PM
It pains me to say that the people who work on the fine show Arrested Development are starting to get desperate. I just watched the opening of this weeks show and they were talking about ways to get more people to watch the show (although it was scripted as comedy, I'm pretty sure they are desperate).

So what I'm saying is: watch this show. Believe me, after watching it, you'll be satisfied from taking the time to laugh while watching this masterpiece of a prorgram. All my friends said that they don't like that show, until I showed them Season 2 that is. Now they all love it... so yeah.

Go watch.

EDIT: www.saveourbluths.com

Endymion
01-02-2006, 06:53 PM
blah blah blah, whoring arrested development is SO two and a half years ago.

Homer
01-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Whatever, it's still a damn good show, and I don't want it to be cancelled like Futurama... those bastards.

Endymion
01-02-2006, 06:59 PM
fox has already made up their mind. the remaining episodes of the season have been replaced with reruns of house. check your schedule.

Homer
01-02-2006, 07:01 PM
^ ahh, sarcasm, but whatever. Atleast this thread is being bumped with every post...

Endymion
01-02-2006, 07:02 PM
sarcasm? i had a banana grabber avatar for well over a year, i posted a "watch AD" thread every week during the first season. you think i want it to die? i'm just telling you it's too late.

Homer
01-02-2006, 07:09 PM
It's not too late. They've still got another season, and I didn't know about your threads before, but still. It's getting at a critical time, so... as long as more people watch, they can still stay on the air.

Endymion
01-02-2006, 07:14 PM
they don't have another season. they're not even finishing this season. they were suppose to air the last two eps of season three next monday. what's there now? house. i consider this a good thing. hopefully the cancel and immediate pickup by abc will be seamless and the show can get back going for it's fourth season with some actual advertising this time around.

Homer
01-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Okay, so where did you find this information? I didn't find anywhere that it's being cancelled.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind.... damnit.

Endymion
01-02-2006, 07:24 PM
can you not read the writing on every wall?
also, the TWOP board: http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3115654&pid=4249890&st=3885&#entry4249890

BATWT
01-03-2006, 05:18 AM
We've only recently been introduced to this fine show over here (UK), but I think it's damn good. What is better is that it was on straight after Match Of The Day 2 on a sunday, which made for a fantastic hour and a half of end-of-weekend television. Problem is, the series has finished and they haven't said when the next one's on. Probably the Spring. Fucknuts.

In fact; any other Brits on this board been watching it? (check my badass grammar)