PDA

View Full Version : what annoying shit did stevie do???

That Punk Kid You Love
01-02-2006, 10:23 PM
hey im neal. steve gave me this and said to have it i dunno he sai he fubared. oh well i have a translator on my computer so feel free to talk in other languages i can talk backy. lol

He im neal. steve hat mir dieses gegeben und, es ich dunno er sai er fubared zu haben,. hat gesagt ach habe gut ich einen Übersetzer auf meinem Computer, damit frei fühlt, in anderen Sprachen ich zu reden, kann backy reden. lol

That Punk Kid You Love
01-02-2006, 10:29 PM
yeah steve is an idiot i don't hate you guys for hatin him. hes a great drunk tho ill tell ya that. dude gave me a 5 pack heiniken for free.

Homer
01-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Wait, what? I'm confused.

That Punk Kid You Love
01-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Wait, what? I'm confused.

ok the annoying scene kid = steve that had this account before gave it to me because hes being a vagina a said if i wanted to yell at somebody get on here and use his account but i just came to see ya know.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-02-2006, 10:36 PM
hey im neal. steve gave me this and said to have it i dunno he sai he fubared. oh well i have a translator on my computer so feel free to talk in other languages i can talk backy. lol

He im neal. steve hat mir dieses gegeben und, es ich dunno er sai er fubared zu haben,. hat gesagt ach habe gut ich einen Übersetzer auf meinem Computer, damit frei fühlt, in anderen Sprachen ich zu reden, kann backy reden. lol

O RLY ?

T-6005
01-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Hello Neal. How's your father?

That Punk Kid You Love
01-02-2006, 10:38 PM
This guy seems entertaining. Tell us some more crazy stories. Like, tell me about the last time you fooled around with a hot chick.

my ex gf hailey. lol that would be last month. i miss her like crzy.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-02-2006, 10:38 PM
ok the annoying scene kid = steve that had this account before gave it to me because hes being a vagina a said if i wanted to yell at somebody get on here and use his account but i just came to see ya know.
Yea I can believe you would remember his whole user name and password, I mean yea I seem to remember my mates solo card pin number.

That Punk Kid You Love
01-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Yea I can believe you would remember his whole user name and password, I mean yea I seem to remember my mates solo card pin number.

do you know what a pen is?

Mota Boy
01-02-2006, 10:55 PM
What I love about the internet is that it erases boundaries. Physical distance, along with differences in age and background are all rendered meaningless, so only your raw personality determines how you get along with others. You posted on here for months, desperately trying to fit in and impress everyone, anyone. You left with zero friends, completely failing as a human being. No matter what lame gimmicks you attempt to use to try and ditch your past, you can't escape who you are. You're only going to fail again at making any connections on here, because you're utterly worthless. I was hoping this thread would at least be amusing, but it's just depressing. Leave and never return.

HornyPope
01-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Wow, Mota is on a roll today.

arak0r
01-02-2006, 11:28 PM
this is pathetic. hes gonna end up like one of these fruitcakes in this serial killers book im reading

the_offsprings_monkey
01-02-2006, 11:45 PM
do you know what a pen is?
lolz penis.

Omni
01-03-2006, 12:51 AM
So, if you know this account has been previously owned, and the person who owned it was about as welcome here as a fart in a telephone booth, why don't you make a new account? Better still, why even post on this in the first place? You're just making enemies.

the_GoDdEsS
01-03-2006, 02:12 AM
Actor, now you think you magically disappeared off the stage you got booed on, went into an exchange room and put on another clown's costume and rushed on stage again. You're still the same idiot and so is your imaginary friend. Oh and the most important note: The audience is still the same.

nieh
01-03-2006, 06:31 AM
You're worthless. Even if you really are who you say you are, you're still worthless by being associated with the person that had the account last.

BATWT
01-03-2006, 06:37 AM
If this guy gave you access to this account because he was an idiot and nobody liked him... Why did you ever think that using this account as your own would be a good idea? Especially as the previous guy is well known to be a lying fuckup who seems to live in a fantasy world where he can be whoever he wants to be? MPD, anyone?

Haven't thought this through, have we?

JohnnyNemesis
01-03-2006, 08:31 AM
You're horrible at lying. And we knew that already. Why do you continue?! Just...this is pathetic beyond all recognition. Stop coming around with new usernames or the same username with different identities. Read what Mota Boy posted, and realize that no, he doesn't have it in for you or anything, we're not biased, and that it is just the FUCK ING TRUTH.

platinumpt
01-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Hey Stevie, how are you doing?

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-03-2006, 08:40 AM
^ By the way, "custom user titles are for fags"? Eh?

platinumpt
01-03-2006, 08:49 AM
Yeah, the "moderator" title you had before was much better. Now moderators are changing their user titles, and I find it rather annoying. I just don't think it was necessary.

JohnnyNemesis
01-03-2006, 08:51 AM
It makes absolutely zero difference in anything. Cram it.

the_GoDdEsS
01-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Blah blah blah.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Yeah, the "moderator" title you had before was much better. Now moderators are changing their user titles, and I find it rather annoying. I just don't think it was necessary.

Heh, you're pissed 'cos you don't have one.

But Rick's right, it makes zero difference.

platinumpt
01-03-2006, 09:02 AM
yeah right ;P

Sunny
01-03-2006, 09:35 AM

pshh, it's totally 1337.

killer_queen
01-03-2006, 11:50 AM
He is not pathetic. He's just trying to be funny and he fails like he fails at everything.

nieh
01-03-2006, 12:03 PM
He is not pathetic. He's just trying to be funny and he fails like he fails at everything.

So lying about your father dying to get attention is really an attempt to be funny?

killer_queen
01-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Yes. I mean, come on, nobody can be that pathetic.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-03-2006, 12:10 PM
I agree. TPKYL is just one big act put on by a bored nerd who thinks it's funny, and the less attention he gets, the better. Come on, it's almost as obvious as wishomie.

nieh
01-03-2006, 12:48 PM

Yes, they can.

I agree with XYlophonetreeZ about Wishomie just being a bored nerd entertaining himself, but there's no way in hell that's the case with TPKYL. There was too much desperation in his posts.

Conspiracy of One
01-03-2006, 12:49 PM
What annoying shit did Stevie do?

I have a better question: What annoying shit is he going to do to try and clean up his act?

Preocupado
01-03-2006, 01:07 PM
TPKYL, even the youngest people that reply to your actings are always aware that you talk from anywhere you want, but not from reality. jackass I've even known trully psychotic people who would be capable of realizing that.

You got a very narrow perception of reality and that's all i'll bother thinking of. So, if you wanna come up with something here, at least have some balls to use a bit of truth in it.

If this may sound offensive, don't bother. Nobody knows a flying fuck about who you are.

JohnnyNemesis
01-03-2006, 03:22 PM
No, he is NOT and never WAS trying to be funny. His whole thing was a genuine attempt to get sympathy points from the entire board. He thought it would work, but we saw right through it.

All About Eve
01-03-2006, 03:23 PM
No, he is NOT and never WAS trying to be funny. His whole thing was a genuine attempt to get sympathy points from the entire board. He thought it would work, but we saw right through it.

With our, liek, x-ray vision!!11one =0

Internet Pirate
01-03-2006, 06:46 PM
once stevie was eatin out my ass and i farted!

SkunkIt
01-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey Neal, tell us about the time you and steve went to starbucks and wore HXC hoodies, then made a prep cry. Also, tell us about the time Steve got that giant scar.

Revolver-2005?
01-07-2006, 01:22 AM
So lying about your father dying to get attention is really an attempt to be funny?

I think any story related to him and someone he loves dying is hilarious.

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Hello Neal. How's your father?

This was classic before we knew what classic was.

All About Eve
04-11-2006, 09:42 PM
I love how this guy's getting the attention he craved post-leaving.

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Yeah, except it's still the negative attention he hated when he was here.

All About Eve
04-11-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm sure there's a End > Means joke here, but I can't find it.

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2006, 09:48 PM
It's not really there, trust me; but I commend your efforts.

All About Eve
04-11-2006, 09:54 PM
I had a half-thought at first, didn't know how to express it, so decided to ask if it was really there. Oh well.