PDA

View Full Version : England people

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-05-2006, 06:34 PM
I don't know if you heard about the murder in Walsall last week:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4574746.stm

.. but they released a picture of the man today, and Steve and Chris actually had a run-in with the man and some of his friends not half an hour before he was supposed to have been killed.

Well I'll be damned.

Anya82
01-05-2006, 06:43 PM
geez...that's creepy. :eek:

http://www.randysouders.com/disney95a.jpg
It's a small world after all....

BATWT
01-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I really love living in the midlands; never a dull day...

Eccentric Sara
01-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Jeez,that's scary!:eek: Aberystwyth (where I live now) may be dull,but at least things like that aren't a regular occurence!

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Aren't really in Walsall, either. The last murder in the town centre was at least a few months ago.

Yatesy
01-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Whoa, that is wierd. I don't live near Warsall but there was a murder near me that occured during the summer.

Eccentric Sara
01-06-2006, 11:59 AM
A few months ago tho!?! Can't remember ever hearing bout a murder in Aber'!Scariness...:(

On a completely unrelated-to-the thread note,hope u ain't mad at me bout the PMs I sent u! I would talk to you on MSN,but I am in a library and Web Messenger/normal MSN don't work on this computer.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-06-2006, 12:02 PM
I'll text you about it later.

Eccentric Sara
01-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Cool.*Nods* Feel free to PM/email me if you have no credit. I will be online 'til bout 7:30. :)

The Talking Pie
01-06-2006, 12:06 PM
A few months ago tho!?! Can't remember ever hearing bout a murder in Aber'!Scariness...:(
Ditto. It actually made me laugh when you [Dave] said they weren't regular there, then pointed out that the last one was less than a year ago to prove it. Okay, there's perhaps an equal amount of murders here, and of course far less than in somewhere like London, but I'd still call it regular.

And Sara, how are you? :)

Eccentric Sara
01-06-2006, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE=And Sara, how are you? :)[/QUOTE]
Hey,me not bad,thanks for asking! Appologies for not being online much! (No computer,let alone an Internet connection,so my surfing is somewhat sporadic!) I am working in the food emporium that calls itself Burger King, and hating it,but am hoping to get a transfer to a B.K. in Manchester,where I want to live,then leave and find a better job! And how is yourself? U may want to email me,as I ahve to go offline now. :)

The Talking Pie
01-06-2006, 12:18 PM
I guess I should apologise for not e-mailing you while you haven't been online. I'm so damn lazy, I swear. I don't even keep in touch with people on my MSN list who I see online every day (sorry Simmeh :(). I'm not too bad though. Can't boast to have a job like you do though. Damnit. No one in this city wants to employ me. Ah well, they'll just all have to die.

Kerr
01-07-2006, 07:20 AM
Creepy story. I guess that's why my dad constantly advises me not to get into arguments or fights with anyone too. I also saw another incident on Crimewatch where two lads in a restaurant got a couple chucked out when they tried to argue with them. The male-part of the couple then hired to guys with swords and one of them ended up chopping off the hand of one of the lads.

I remember some time back when I was in year 10, someone I actually knew from Primary school was murdered - Adam Murrel. You must have heard of it, I think it was nation-wide. The gang responsible just killed him purely for the hell of it, and even chopped up his body and separated the bits of it and dumped it in different places. Not nice at all.

BATWT
01-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Some people really are just fucking sick

The Talking Pie
01-07-2006, 02:02 PM
I disagree. All people are fucking sick.

BATWT
01-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Some people are especially fucking sick.