PDA

View Full Version : And what about you?

Rocky-girl
01-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Hi! It seems to me that I wasn't here for ages. How did you spent your holidays? Have you done something great or only going to? As for me I had a quarell with my parents, so now I'm punished. But my friends and I go for a walk. And almost all is alright. Only my exams made me sad. But now I have holidays and tomorrow I'm going to skate. But I was told that tomorrow is 0 degrees. :( But it isn't point to be sad! And what about you?

the_GoDdEsS
01-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Congrats to your exams and have a lot of fun during holidays. I spent mine at home.

killer_queen
01-06-2006, 11:17 AM
I didn't have a holiday but now I'm having one. It's about for three weeks and I'm going to spend it with studying all day. Sounds fun, huh?

Camilamazed
01-06-2006, 11:25 AM
I spent my holidays with friends at home and *partying* :D

peko
01-06-2006, 12:01 PM
^ Same here. =) Didn't get to drink as much as I wanted to on New Years' because somehow I got stuck as the designated driver.....

That sucks about your exams, I have exams too coming up in two weeks.

BATWT
01-06-2006, 12:10 PM
My Christmas and New Year was pretty much the same as usual: Christmas consisted of gorging on little sausages wrapped in bacon and drinking numerous cans of Stella Artois whilst watching crap television with my parents (my family is possibly the smallest most nuclear of families around so we don't really mix with our already small amount of relatives).

My New Year was the same as every one else's I guess. I spent the evening drinking myself to oblivion on cheap wine, stolen beer and champagne. I spent the morning in the shower, sleeping under the cold stream.

Tired_Of_You
01-06-2006, 01:55 PM
I spent Christmas and the New Year with my family.

I'm sure you'll survive outside, 0 degree is not so cold.