PDA

View Full Version : Please Come Back To Ireland

BatStimpy
01-06-2006, 03:14 PM
i was right at the front barrier for the show on 14th March 2004 and i gotta say i loved the show. Gotta apologise for the actual crowd there though. Damn thing was full of mini-moshers whos knowledge of the band stops with the words "Give It To Me Baby". Im pretty much begging for a return but if you do AVOID THE POINT.Place more suits talentless boy bands instead of the band who got me into music when i was 7 (im 20 now).I recommend somewhere like the ambassador or even the fourm in waterford(mainly cause i live around the corner from it :) and im not old enough to stop dreamin yet).Also put an age limit on so i dont have them 12 year olds scaring the crap outta me.Freaky little amadans :)

Nirushika6789
01-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Hell I would love them to come back to Ireland too...I didn't see them that time but this year I just went over to Scotland to see them :D

But maybe the next tour they will do Ireland which will be great...

and If they did Belfast and Dublin ,,,ah that would be so awesome! I could go to 2 of their shows then :p

BatStimpy
01-08-2006, 07:02 AM
dont really care where as long as they avoid the point.Damn place has the atmosphere of a tin can

Venezuelan_Nightmare
01-13-2006, 07:24 AM
speaking about it, who´s know about the new offspring tour this year? or maybe who think :rolleyes: