PDA

View Full Version : What have you learned so far in that past 3 months

come out swinging
10-22-2004, 07:57 PM
So today i got my take home test back and the fucking professor gave me a 61, and im like wtf. I answered all the questions to the take home test which i took a page per question. There were 3 questions. I tried talking to my professor and he said that he is not going to discuss our test afer class, only office hrs. By that time im getting really pissed off. I look to see when his office hrs are and they are rediculous. Like 5-6 at night mon, tue, weds, thur he has them while im in class and friday he has none. I cant beleive his grade he gave me. I learned that he is mean person and his test are gay.

This past summer i learned a lot. I learned how to live large, how to get many girls, survive in the ghetto in Springfield MA.

Lets start talking about each one in detail. I learned to live large by hanging out with a good friend of mine. He helped me get deals for my car. This past week he helped me get Infinity speakers for my car and now my car sounds like i have a good system in it. Also he got me a 1/2 carrot diamond earing for $35. The 1/2 carrot diamond earring is on my top left ear, where a person ear curls. Also smoking black and mild cigars. Those are the best cigars to have.

Now how to get many girls, that pretty easy. Every guy should know how the system works. I give a few rules to follow. 1. Dress nice. 2. Have on nice cologne, 3. start a conversation with small talk and work from there, 4 don't sutter, 5 dont be nervous- relax, 6 COMPLEMENT, 7 know what you are talking about. Thats more than a few, but its very useful.

This summer i was hanging out with one of my friends and we went to the barbershop to get a line up for our facial hair. The people in the neighborhood new my friend but not me and they were giving a look down. By this i mean a complete stare. I played it cool and was a little relax, but i felt more confortable when my friend put his switch blade in his pants. In Springfield MA, there some really bad areas. I got lost a fews in those areas, and i was scared. Everything looks the same. The way i got out was remembering what streets i turned on to get to the main drag. I tell you this. I am never going down to 6 Corners again.

Also i learned to work hard for my grades. Freshman yr in college, i did not do it has i am doing it now. I passed the classes but i had a couple of C's B's and 1 A. My classes im taking now are hard but im getting B's and A's. I am taking a computer concept class which i told you about my problem in the first paragraph, Macro Economics. Quizes are hard but my professor bring the quiz grades up based on improvement and doing the project. Accounting. My last test 85. I have a big test Monday. Finite Math. I doing really good in this class. I got a 98 on my last test and a test b4 that a 96.

Im so tired right now. I had a long day. At work today, i had to wear Captian hat since my work is giving out 8 ticket to go on a cruise on the Saint Mary 2. I wore my hat sideways and made some of the employees look good since i started the hat trend and then other people started to do it. The last thing i am going to say before i go to bed is that the Boston Red Sox are going to win the world serious. They owed it to us since last yr they lost and promised us that they win. So Believe, Keep the faith. Go SOX.

P.S. YANKEES SUCK

Linda
10-22-2004, 09:40 PM
Life is better without The Offspring bbs! :p

scream
10-22-2004, 11:41 PM
i learned nothing cause i already know everything :D

punk_flamingo
10-22-2004, 11:42 PM
I learnt the fine art of not being seen ;)

Subsidal
10-23-2004, 01:55 AM

No shit! Are you sure?

the_GoDdEsS
10-23-2004, 01:58 AM
That nothing in life will come to me. *I* have to go get it. And that's what I'm doing. I learnt to be even more self-confident. And I learnt what it means to wake up and go to work which you actually enjoy every morning.

ninth
05-19-2005, 08:02 PM
! ! !

Die White Guy
05-19-2005, 08:04 PM
I learned that 90% of the people on Earth are morons

Seiraryu
05-19-2005, 08:05 PM
That you can't make anyone completely happy, and that people who expect you to aren't worth an ounce of your time.

~ Manu.

Die White Guy
05-19-2005, 08:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Homer/Approval.jpg

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Oh, not those again.

Jack isn't satisfied with making imposters. He has to make imposter pictures, too.

For fuck's sake, it isn't even a GOOD copy!

ninth
05-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Jack isn't satisfied with making imposters. He has to make imposter pictures, too.
NO UR GAY ADN RETRADAD!!@! IMEEANT 97% OF TUNB IS GAY RETRAD!!@!
u fgt now i hav sex w/ finance!

Camilamazed
05-19-2005, 10:02 PM
I've learned that I cannot have sex without comdoms :D

Endymion
05-19-2005, 10:42 PM
if you include tonight i have learned that 'come out swinging' is an idiot and quite a bit in the fields of quantum information theory, algorithmic information theory, artificial life, and the complexity of wang tiles.

Not Ozymandias
05-20-2005, 12:27 AM
P.S. YANKEES SUCK
Well said.