PDA

View Full Version : Offspring's Session on TV!

Subsidal
12-05-2004, 10:12 AM
I don't see a lot of Offspring on (german) TV but just now I've heard the song Session at the show 'Welt der Wunder' (english: 'World of Wonders' or something). It's so cool, especially 'cause it's a reportage about snowboarding! -laughing-

No Brakes Boy
12-05-2004, 10:28 AM
I'm so happy for you

Lars
12-05-2004, 10:32 AM
That reminds me I was watching one of the playoff games for baseball, It was a LA vs St. Louis. It was one of the games at St. Louis and they had the start of Kick Him When He's down as background music. It wasn't the whole song, it just got up to the part where Dexter says Hey.

A few years back I had the Extreme channel on and they showed one of the old surf videos which featured Dirty Magic. So it shows that they used some old footage in the programs.

Lullaby
12-05-2004, 10:34 AM
I don't see a lot of Offspring on (german) TV but just now I've heard the song Session at the show 'Welt der Wunder' (english: 'World of Wonders' or something). It's so cool, especially 'cause it's a reportage about snowboarding! -laughing-

really???dammit...........'welt der wunder'? :p

ixnay04
12-05-2004, 10:34 AM
thats awesome

Subsidal
12-05-2004, 10:48 AM
really???dammit...........'welt der wunder'? :p
What exactly do you mean by that honey? *sceptical*

@ Lars
That's cool!

@ No Brakes Boy

Lullaby
12-05-2004, 10:54 AM
What exactly do you mean by that honey? *sceptical*

@ Lars
That's cool!

@ No Brakes Boy

I dunno......I mean 'welt der wunder' was the last show Id expect to play offspring...

^^hm...irgendwie klingt mein satzbau komisch

p.s.: my mom rules!!Shed buy me tickets for wizo and within temptation!!!

Floyd the Barber
12-05-2004, 10:59 AM
I heard somewhere that the opening of "The Noose" was on Monday Night Football sometime last year.

Lars
12-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Oh, and one more I remember, when I was in Finland a few years ago in the summer months, they used Million Miles Away as a backing track for a video montage of the days performances of the world rally championship in Finland.

What channel/program is welt der wunder on? My parents have a satelite set up to recieve some German channels.

Amelie
12-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Here in Finland we don't hear or see the band on TV much, either. So I was really amazed when I saw a program of cyclists who were doing some stunts with their bicycles and the backroundmusic was The Offspring's Original Prankster!!

Lullaby
12-05-2004, 11:19 AM
pro 7....*lalalala*

Subsidal
12-05-2004, 12:22 PM
I dunno......I mean 'welt der wunder' was the last show Id expect to play offspring...

^^hm...irgendwie klingt mein satzbau komisch

p.s.: my mom rules!!Shed buy me tickets for wizo and within temptation!!!
Yeah, your sentence's a bit wrong ^^ But I get what you mean and I agree. That's why I was so surprised! First, an Offspring song on TV on a reportage and then at Welt der Wunder! Amazing

She really did?? How cool is that!! For that I'll almost forgive her that she can't stand me after she just saw me once for a few secs ;)

@ Lars
Welt der Wunder runs on Pro7. It's my favorite channel since they show Charmed and Buffy :D

Lullaby
12-06-2004, 05:19 AM
For that I'll almost forgive her that she can't stand me after she just saw me once for a few secs ;)

thats something Ill never forgive her

RobinoZombie
12-06-2004, 05:41 AM
Pretty fly was on the promo for "loser" here in sweden last week
and ive heard Want you bad on a hockey game..
the same with COAP and Self Esteem

Subsidal
12-06-2004, 07:07 AM
Maybe I should watch more sports.. :rolleyes:

Lithuanian Offspring
12-06-2004, 07:20 AM
On Belarussian radio there was a peanut commercial and they played Spare Me The Details. And there was another commercial for like the Olympics or something like that and they played Lightening Rod, I think it was.