PDA

View Full Version : Please support!!!!!

Wej
12-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Hey everyone

we are really trying to get these bands out into the rest of the world, they are alt hard rock, so please go to there websites they are:

1. www.wickhead.co.za
2.www.16stitch.co.za
3. www.thenarrow.com

thanks i really appreciate any help

We recommend wickhead.

undefined

WICKHEAD LYRICS

Plug

PLUG!!!
I wont hear another word of this, yes its time to get lyrical, spiritual, feel the words so that they get some more force, yeah force, push it out get it out.
wouldnt it just be great to get this out of our way, yes we must force this plug out of our way. why cant you, cant you listen to me. Plug, i feel the end is getting near. (That is the song they repeat the first part) then there is the bridge, I CANNOT BREAK WHAT IS NOT MINE, ITS YOUR JOB
YOU CANNOT BREAK WHAT IS NOT YOURS ITS MY JOB

JUST LISTEN TO IT. you have too to understand.

MirandaV
12-05-2004, 11:20 AM
Mhhhnah....

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-05-2004, 11:21 AM
GRRAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Right. I needed that.

Now, you, go away and stop whoring your groups. Please.

Tijs
12-05-2004, 11:35 AM
GRRAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Right. I needed that.

Now, you, go away and stop whoring your groups. Please.
I keep on seeing more and more of your posts. Doesn't bother me though, haven't seen one yet which I didn't agree with. Keep it up!

Floyd the Barber
12-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Hey everyone

we are really trying to get these bands out into the rest of the world, they are alt hard rock, so please go to there websites they are:

1. www.wickhead.co.za
2.www.16stitch.co.za
3. www.thenarrow.com

No.

WICKHEAD LYRICS

Plug

PLUG!!!
I wont hear another word of this, yes its time to get lyrical, spiritual, feel the words so that they get some more force, yeah force, push it out get it out.
wouldnt it just be great to get this out of our way, yes we must force this plug out of our way. why cant you, cant you listen to me. Plug, i feel the end is getting near. (That is the song they repeat the first part) then there is the bridge, I CANNOT BREAK WHAT IS NOT MINE, ITS YOUR JOB
YOU CANNOT BREAK WHAT IS NOT YOURS ITS MY JOB

JUST LISTEN TO IT. you have too to understand.

That was the biggest pile of crap I have ever read.