PDA

View Full Version : Crúe

BenjiStone
01-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Mótley Crúe kick ass, Who agrees?

Mannen som blev en gris
01-09-2006, 12:01 PM
Mötley Crüe, damnit! Anyway, I don't mind them, but I can't say I'm a fan either. If you like their kind of music you might wanna check out a band called Crashdïet...

Igniton
01-09-2006, 01:29 PM
one of my favorite bands ever

Aimeht
01-09-2006, 01:33 PM
Mötley Crüe rock my socks off.

Igniton
01-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Favorite Songs

Live Wire
Piece of Your Action
Girls, Girls, Girls
Smoke The Sky

original_prankster
01-10-2006, 03:47 PM
They're horrible. They've always been horrible and they will continue to BE horrible.

BenjiStone
01-12-2006, 05:44 AM
If they're so horrible, then why are they one of the most famous bands in the world? Why are they one of the most successful rock bands EVER? Why are they millionaires(sp?) and you aint?

BenjiStone
01-12-2006, 05:47 AM
Favorite Songs

Live Wire
Piece of Your Action
Girls, Girls, Girls
Smoke The Sky

Top 5 Crue songs 5 To Young To Fall In Love
4 Hooligans Holiday
3 Home Sweet Home
Joint 1st If I Die Tomorrow
Joint 1st Sick Love Song

>:->
01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
double true

Yatesy
01-12-2006, 11:07 AM
If they're so horrible, then why are they one of the most famous bands in the world? Why are they one of the most successful rock bands EVER? Why are they millionaires(sp?) and you aint?

Now this annoys me, when someone will use how much money a band makes to say how good they are. Just becuase they make a lot of money doesn't really mean that they are good band. I don't personally like Motley Cue tbh, but I think they are good for the kind of genre they are in. Oh and please sort out your signature, I don't like scrolling down for hours on end. ¬¬

Igniton
01-12-2006, 12:53 PM

Now this annoys me, when someone will use how much money a band makes to say how good they are. Just becuase they make a lot of money doesn't really mean that they are good band. I don't personally like Motley Cue tbh, but I think they are good for the kind of genre they are in. Oh and please sort out your signature, I don't like scrolling down for hours on end. ¬¬

true and untrue... autopilot off isnt so popular but i think they make great music, i think good charlotte sucks and they are popular. no band is horrible. you just think they are. no band is awesome (except the offspring). you just think they are. i like motley crue alot though.

original_prankster
01-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, JoJo, and 50 Cent are also incredibly famous, but are they any good?

I don't like this band's music because the lyrics are laughable and corny and the lead singer has an annoying voice. But, this is just my OPINION, so yeah.

Igniton
01-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, JoJo, and 50 Cent are also incredibly famous, but are they any good?

not to me, i hate almost all of them except for lohans apperance and simple plan aint that bad at all

BenjiStone
01-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I like Good Charlotte and Simple Plan

Igniton
01-13-2006, 03:38 PM
is that why you have benji in your name?