PDA

View Full Version : See You On The Other Side

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Before someone provides me with a link to a previous thread, I know there is one. But I searched comprehensively and many, many times and I couldn't find it.

I was so, so wary about shelling out 10 hard-fought pounds to get this, especially after the disaster that was Untouchables. I put it in, and my suspicions were confirmed. It was bad. Took it out, and didn't really think about it again.

BUT.. today, I put it in again (every album deserves a few chances) and hey presto, turns out it takes a few listens. It's become my second favourite Korn album (after Follow The Leader). TUNB Recommends.

Igniton
01-10-2006, 05:16 PM
i got it for Christmas, it has some addicting songs on it. if you have itunes read this review http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/com.apple.jingle.app.store.DirectAction/viewUsersUserReviews?personaId=10026

Edit: you are going to have to find the CD, it goes to the link of all the albums i reviewed, check them all out if you have the time :) and billy talent is not my favorite album anymore, ignition by offspring is

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Bah, I gotta download iTunes to view it. Can't you just copy and paste it?

Igniton
01-10-2006, 08:19 PM
i wish i could but itunes doesnt let you highlight anything... ill just look at it and retype it.

Igniton
01-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Different Korn ****

I was just planning on buying certain tracks from iTunes instead of getting the CD, but i received it for Christmas. I was more impressed though. "Twisted Transistor" is one of the sweetest songs alive. "Politics" is really great and gets stuck in your head. "Hypocrites" is easily one of the best of Korn songs and if you hear it you will see why. "10 or a 2-Way" is a good song as well on the album. "Coming Ubdone" is more Kornish if you understand me and that is why I like that song so much. "Liar" and "Throw Me Away" are great to listen to too. Not Korn's best and not the same Korn but still a really good album with metal and some semi-rap computerized rock. I will give it an 8.5 out of 10. Pretty darn good.

about every track i name is a key one by the way

Camilamazed
01-10-2006, 09:00 PM
I thought you were talking about Ozzy :o

Preocupado
01-11-2006, 09:44 PM
i thought it was Pink Floyd

Igniton
01-12-2006, 01:05 PM
i thought this was about korn