PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour 06

Igniton
01-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Alright, anyone have any good info on the Vans Warped Tour this year? I want to get tickets to the Detroit show as soon as possible, my best friend is going with an old friend of his and he has backstage passes, so I am going to just piss him off by getting as much as him. He has never even heard of the Warped Tour in his life and I have been wanting to go for 3 or 4 years now. I should have enough money by then, a birthday party for me is right before it. So if anyone would like to help me out and where to get tickets, passes, or bands that are going tell me please. Thanks. I have tried and tried, still nothing.

Edit: the site said it just started thinking about the tour less than a week ago, how the hell did he get those tickets, he's probably bluffing me. and if you think this should be in the tour talk section be free to move it.

Kitten
01-11-2006, 12:16 PM
It shouldn't be in tour talk. You are discussing on too general a note to be considered Offspring Tour Talk. As for your question, I don't have a clue, Australia doesn't really get the Warped tour.

Igniton
01-11-2006, 02:47 PM
i really want to know what is going on

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/AlexHornby/TheSidekickPixel.jpg

nameless
01-11-2006, 04:52 PM
i wish it would come to europe again! we have deconstruction but its just not the same!

original_prankster
01-11-2006, 05:22 PM
I hated the Warped Tour when I went. It was probably because of the heat, but I had no fun whatsoever and we left very early 'cause my sister threw up.

Motion City Soundtrack put on a good performance, though.

Igniton
01-12-2006, 12:12 PM
oo well then do you think i should go? it is michigan so it would be colder, and i am not going with my sister, i hope..