PDA

View Full Version : Excerpt of a conversation with "Icy Chic"

T-6005
01-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Alright, this is long, but if you read it it pretty much picks out another nonexistent identity of TPKYL's.

Charmi says:
One last thing,I'm a sophomore cheerleader that atttends Brookmore High.
Thibault says:
ah, right
Thibault says:
and you live in Springfield?
Charmi says:
Yeah.
Thibault says:
I don't seem to be able to locate any schools with Brookmore in the name in Springfield
Charmi says:
Not my prob.
Charmi says:
U'm not the on looking it up.
Thibault says:
I'm sure it isn't
Charmi says:
**I'm
Thibault says:
but there's also no record of any brookmore high that I can find
Thibault says:
does it go by a more technical name?
Charmi says:
Once again,I'm not looking it up,so it ain't me prob.
Charmi says:
I don't know!
Charmi says:
I just moved here.
Thibault says:
does your school have a website?
Charmi says:
If it does,I don't want to be near it.
Thibault says:
good night, TPKYL
Charmi says:
I'm ICY CHIC!
Thibault says:
I'm sure you are
Charmi says:
ICY CHIC!
Thibault says:
good night to you
Thibault says:
please stop talking to me
Charmi says:
And should I obey you?
Charmi says:
Ummm.....NOT IN MY BOOK!
Thibault says:
I can block you, if that's what you really want
Thibault says:
it's not difficult and I don't particularly care
Charmi says:
If I was really this person,I wouldn't care what you say,so,I don't care.
Charmi says:
See ya later!
Thibault says:
if you didn't care, you wouldn't have added me, child
Thibault says:
good night

Unless someone can locate Brookmore High.

I'm a little drunk. So excuse my reasoning skill in this excerpt. I was a bit slow. And the relevant parts of this have been included. There was more, but it doesn't matter.

Jebus
01-12-2006, 08:17 PM
nope, no such thing as Brookmore.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=&city=Springfield&state=IL&zipcode=&formtype=address&location=ZpgGqs2qX8TqG7zqSQ5VuHT18jIiM6zT6ExK1RmIu dNvvXYb8T4J4imDQ0jY0cvX6KRFONsAFMDnz1eMlI3qESNHV3p dkO4RnAiW7kJDJds%3d&id=43c72985-000fe-069ec-8fc10c40&q=Schools%20%28K%2d12%29&skip=0&cat=Schools%20%28K%2d12%29&ltr=rflB
Can a simple ip check just solve this problem?

Icy Chic
01-12-2006, 08:21 PM
You can all me whatever you want to.I refuse to have my spirits brought down.You can do whatever you all wish to do.If I seem to be this other person,it ain't my problem.I'm not gonna be sitting my ass around here fussing and fighting people.I have nothing to prove.Unless you're me,my cousin,or my best friends,you pretty much have no clue about me or my life.

*sits down,crosses legs,and smiles*
:D

Jebus
01-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Icy Chic, check your private messages.

EDIT: I hate you, T-bone.

T-6005
01-12-2006, 08:30 PM
lolz @ primate.

But anywho... yeah, I looked up Brookmore on google, and there was no such thing. So I figured there wouldn't be. So why lie, Icy Chic?

the_GoDdEsS
01-12-2006, 08:37 PM
You can all me whatever you want to.I refuse to have my spirits brought down.You can do whatever you all wish to do.If I seem to be this other person,it ain't my problem.I'm not gonna be sitting my ass around here fussing and fighting people.I have nothing to prove.Unless you're me,my cousin,or my best friends,you pretty much have no clue about me or my life.

*sits down,crosses legs,and smiles*
:D

Low mental capacities detected. Subject to be ignored.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-12-2006, 09:00 PM
I found Icy Chic on another forum.
http://inupalace.3.forumer.com/index.php?showuser=999

I did not find any Brookmore High School. Not in Springfield or anywhere else. For the record, I'm not sure that Icy Chic is TPKYL anymore. I think she's quite likely another liar, but she has over 500 posts on that other forum and doesn't appear to have done anything No-dad-esque. Plus, her writing is a little different. She doesn't put spaces after periods or commas, while TPKYL always puts them after periods. And TPKYL types "I'm" as "Im" while Icy Chic uses an apostrophe. So, she's a strange, mysterious, and stupid character indeed, but I don't think she's TPKYL. Unless we've drastically underestimated the extent to which he'll go, which is pretty damn hard to imagine.

Also, I don't think her last name, "Hikayushi," is real. It only appears in a Google search 26 times, and every time was from one of her posts on other forums.

nieh
01-12-2006, 09:00 PM
She's tried im'ing me a couple times. Last time was when I was playing Timesplitters so I didn't pay any attention. Why do people add someone to MSN if they've never even said anything to each other before on the BBS? Doesn't make sense to me. Anyway, I don't really think she's TPKYL. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like that's the case to me. The Goth Guy was probably him, but I doubt Icy Chic is.

SkunkIt
01-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Ha ha, Steven got a sex change.

Rog
01-12-2006, 09:13 PM
another noob to torment :D gotta love stupid people on forums *thumbs up* other than the obvious how is your day goin skunk?

PS: icy chic or however your name is spelled just give it up, your caught and you've already been torn down. Why subject yourself to more? - Rog™

Jebus
01-12-2006, 09:16 PM
meh, I kind of believe her but her ip shows georgia or florida =\

T-6005
01-12-2006, 09:50 PM
She's a liar, I think we all agree on that. Apparently she's not TPKYL, though.

SkunkIt
01-12-2006, 10:11 PM
another noob to torment :D gotta love stupid people on forums *thumbs up* other than the obvious how is your day goin skunk?

PS: icy chic or however your name is spelled just give it up, your caught and you've already been torn down. Why subject yourself to more? - Rog™

i had a pretty boring day full of work. How was your day, Rog?

Icy Chic
01-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Would you all like to know why I'm not bothered by this?

For one,I know that I gave the wrong name of my school.Yes I'm in Springfield,IL,yet,Brookmore is simply just the NICKNAME of the school.Yep!Someone that was kin to the founder,was named Brooklyn Jane Moore.If you take away some letters,it makes BROOKMORE.Ha ha!Anyway,Try Lanphier High.

My cousin Haru,made me tell you this cuz I made her apologize to people that she didn't want to(okay maybe that's besides the point).Yet,Brooklyn Moore,was just simply a very smart girl kin to the founder of Lanphier.I really don't are if you believe me or not,but,Brookmore(made from Brooklyn Moore),is the school's nickname that pupils awhile back gave to it cuz their great,great,great(and so on),grandaperents went to school with this girl,and pass the little tales on down the generational line to have something to talk about.

My friends and I just love calling it Brookmore cuz it's easier to remember.Hey go check out the site.Have fun doing so.

And BTW,I can't believe that dude was crazy enough to have you people look that up.Geeeez,I just told him that,so he'd leave me alone.I didn't really think that he'd be crazy enough to look it up.And besisdes,I don't want you people knowing the name of my school(although now you do).And this,was for all the little crap some of you pulled earlier.I had fun doing this.

JohnnyNemesis
01-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Would you all like to know why I'm not bothered by this?

For one,I know that I gave the wrong name of my school.Yes I'm in Springfield,IL,yet,Brookmore is simply just the NICKNAME of the school.Yep!Someone that was kin to the founder,was named Brooklyn Jane Moore.If you take away some letters,it makes BROOKMORE.Ha ha!Anyway,Try Lanphier High.

My cousin Haru,made me tell you this cuz I made her apologize to people that she didn't want to(okay maybe that's besides the point).Yet,Brooklyn Moore,was just simply a very smart girl kin to the founder of Lanphier.I really don't are if you believe me or not,but,Brookmore(made from Brooklyn Moore),is the school's nickname that pupils awhile back gave to it cuz their great,great,great(and so on),grandaperents went to school with this girl,and pass the little tales on down the generational line to have something to talk about.

My friends and I just love calling it Brookmore cuz it's easier to remember.Hey go check out the site.Have fun doing so.

And BTW,I can't believe that dude was crazy enough to have you people look that up.Geeeez,I just told him that,so he'd leave me alone.I didn't really think that he'd be crazy enough to look it up.And besisdes,I don't want you people knowing the name of my school(although now you do).And this,was for all the little crap some of you pulled earlier.I had fun doing this.

You're an idiot.

T-6005
01-13-2006, 06:57 PM
I am indeed completely KUH-RAYZAY!

Rag Doll
01-13-2006, 07:00 PM
There's no "Brooklyn Jane Moore" according to google. And there isn't even a "Brooklyn Moore" mentioned in connection with that school, in any way.

How odd. =x

T-6005
01-13-2006, 07:02 PM
There's no "Brooklyn Jane Moore" according to google. And there isn't even a "Brooklyn Moore" mentioned in connection with that school, in any way.

How odd. =x
There's definitely some pictures of a Brooklyn Moore out there I happened to find. But nothing in connection to that school.

You did the research? You must be CRAZY!

Omni
01-13-2006, 07:04 PM
Icy Chic, we're living in the Age of Information. Anything and everything can be found at a whim. It just doesn't pay to lie around bored people. It hardly pays to lie at all.

T-6005
01-13-2006, 07:07 PM
If you search Lanphier High on google and read the About... it's hilarious.

coke_a_holic
01-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Dear, Icy Chic,

You're lame.

Sincerely yours,
Coke-a-holic

nieh
01-13-2006, 07:10 PM
I've come to the conclusion that Icy Chic is either:
a) a complete idiot; or
b) a liar, AND a complete idiot

0r4ng3
01-13-2006, 07:10 PM
You're lame.
Well (apparently), you're CRAZY!

Icy Chic
01-13-2006, 07:15 PM
I got nothing to do with Misss Brooklyn Moore(who has BEEN dead for YEARS).As far as I know,she did attend the school when it was first built.

I got no clue what she looks like(cuz she's dead).I do know,thzt Brookmore,is the nickname of that school.Why?I have no clue.Anyway,Lanphier is the school's real name.Brookmore is just the nickname.

I still can't believe you people looked Brookmore up.And call me whatever you want to,it's not bothering me.One lesson I've learned from life,if you fall,get right back up and b tougher next time.Besisde,whatever you call me,can't compare to my daily life here.And I have no problem being called an idiot cuz my grades prove otherwise.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-13-2006, 07:16 PM
If you search Lanphier High on google and read the About... it's hilarious.
"Many believe the stereotype that Lanphier is inferior to the other local high schools. Yet, all students who attend (and have attended) Lanphier have a strong pride for their school. The North Side Pride will live forever."

lolz.

By the way, Icy Chic, your fake Japanese name is suspiciously absent from the cheerleading roster.

T-6005
01-13-2006, 07:19 PM
I still can't believe you people looked Brookmore up.And call me whatever you want to,it's not bothering me.One lesson I've learned from life,if you fall,get right back up and b tougher next time.Besisde,whatever you call me,can't compare to my daily life here.And I have no problem being called an idiot cuz my grades prove otherwise.
You're right. Obviously this is a difficult fall. Do you think you'll be much tougher when you recover from being called a liar on the internet?

By the way, Icy Chic, your fake Japanese name is suspiciously absent from the cheerleading roster.
Fancy that.

Icy Chic
01-13-2006, 07:23 PM
"Many believe the stereotype that Lanphier is inferior to the other local high schools. Yet, all students who attend (and have attended) Lanphier have a strong pride for their school. The North Side Pride will live forever."

lolz.

BTW,Did you see a name Katlyn?That's our school website girl.She hates me intently.I quit cheerleadering here cuz the captain's too haughty and arrogant to work with.I told her(Katlyn),and she removed my name after doing the website over sometime in the beginning of this week.And I'm happy cuz I can't believe that I ever was one of their cheerleaders.

I'll try back out again after I've moved over the summer,after my long vacation.

T-6005
01-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Then why, yesterday, did you call yourself a sophomore cheerleader?

Jebus
01-13-2006, 07:37 PM
apparently, she's not liked in that other forum as well

http://inupalace.3.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=3198&st=20

EDIT: nvm, she was just over reacting

Icy Chic
01-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Then why, yesterday, did you call yourself a sophomore cheerleader?

Cuz,I still think if myself as a cheerleader.The people at school even still call me a cheerleader,even though I quit.I may have quit the squad,but I was once a captain.It's very easy for me to try out and make sqauds now.I'm trying out again sometime over the Summer when I'm finished with my trip.You should see how many cheer uniforms I have from my past squads(there's like 8 different uniforms from when I was 11 till now).

I had to quit cuz I came very close to once ringing the captain's neck.

And at that forum,there's always gonna be someone who hates me.But we got that business straightened out a few days ago.

coke_a_holic
01-13-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm sure they edited the website as soon as you left to make sure that there was no discrepancy between the cheerleading team and the website. This thread just reeks of trying. I've got an idea, Icy Chic, if you don't care, say this:

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-14-2006, 05:36 AM
If you're gonna lie about going to a school in a particular place, it pays to find one that ACTUALLY EXISTS first.

This thread made good readin'.

platinumpt
01-14-2006, 06:59 AM
Cuz,I still think if myself as a cheerleader.The people at school even still call me a cheerleader,even though I quit.I may have quit the squad,but I was once a captain.It's very easy for me to try out and make sqauds now.I'm trying out again sometime over the Summer when I'm finished with my trip.You should see how many cheer uniforms I have from my past squads(there's like 8 different uniforms from when I was 11 till now).

I had to quit cuz I came very close to once ringing the captain's neck.

And at that forum,there's always gonna be someone who hates me.But we got that business straightened out a few days ago.
Just a word of advice to you: shut up, you talk too much. Why are you giving so much importance to what these people think of you? Just drop it, eventually everything will be forgotten.

Vera
01-14-2006, 08:24 AM
What, fakes on the internets? No way!

Seriously though, the only thing that at this point would shock me and also kind of piss me off would be if someone I *knew* as in really liked and talked to often would turn out to be a fake. Though this is highly unlikely, I think.

Sinister
01-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Just a word of advice to you: shut up, you talk too much. Why are you giving so much importance to what these people think of you? Just drop it, eventually everything will be forgotten.

Instantly, to be more precise.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Brooklyn Moore, founder of Lanphier High School in Springfield, Illinois, home of one Charmitha San Hikayushi, aka Icy Chic. Brace yourselves.

http://www.edsphotography.com/Brooklyn/images/Brooklyn0102.jpg
A google image search of Brooklyn Moore yields only images of her. There were also nudes, but I didn't post any because a) I'm not allowed to post pr0n, and b) She's fucking ugly, and the nudes were not a pretty sight at all. But hey, she founded Icy Chic's high school, so she's got that going for her.

Icy Chic
01-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Brooklyn Moore, founder of Lanphier High School in Springfield, Illinois, home of one Charmitha San Hikayushi, aka Icy Chic. Brace yourselves.

A google image search of Brooklyn Moore yields only images of her. There were also nudes, but I didn't post any because a) I'm not allowed to post pr0n, and b) She's fucking ugly, and the nudes were not a pretty sight at all. But hey, she founded Icy Chic's high school, so she's got that going for her.

Geee,she looks pretty good for a female who was 15 in the 1840s.[/sarcasm]

OMG!C'mon,she's dead and she ain't blonde!

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-14-2006, 06:49 PM
Am I the only one who thinks she isn't THAT ugly?

XYlophonetreeZ
01-14-2006, 09:33 PM
Geee,she looks pretty good for a female who was 15 in the 1840s.[/sarcasm]

OMG!C'mon,she's dead and she ain't blonde!
Good point. You should complain to the good folks over at Google.

T-6005
01-14-2006, 10:06 PM
TUNB... you have horrible taste, but we love you anyways.

Homer
01-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Icy Chic, your defense of "she's dead, but she's a legend." doesn't work. Because if she was such a big legend, then atleast SOMEONE would've mentioned it on the website.

Also, I find it very strange that only seems to say stuff like "did you notice this/that when you went here/there?" only after we find the site, and prove her wrong. What do people get out of being a fake on the internet?

Also, I believe that some wise words were once said by the name of Rick: You're an idiot.

Therapy_revisited
01-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Icy Chic (Just to sum it all up)-

Brockmoore high - You have explained the reason why it is called 'brockmore high' yet no evidence, Wouldn’t it be on the school site if there was this woman called 'Brockmore' and the history about it?

Cheerleading - You told T-6005 In a conversation that you was a cheerleader, yet you quickly changed your mind when you knew people was looking at the school site (my opinion here) and you made up a made up story that this girl 'Katlyn' hates you, so she took you off the list?

I.P - Jebus checked your I.P and it came out with 'Georgia or Florida' Which is kind of strange as you say you live in Springfield, IL.

Humm I think someone is telling lies..

Kitten
01-15-2006, 10:35 AM
Icy Chic, you must be pretty stupid not to remember your school name. How hard is it?
Just give up on the issue, we don't really care, it's just that if you lie, it does tend to catch up to you, considering it doesn't take much to find anything with one extra window up. All you have to do is run a google search and viola, pretty much anything you wanted to know at your fingertips.