PDA

View Full Version : Lolz, balloons toy

SkunkIt
01-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Yesterday, I bought this balloon making kit. I don't usally buy toys, but blowing a balloon as big as you wanted sounded interesting. I buy the thing and open it, it smells like super glue and rubber ceramic. It comes with a pipe that you attach to the tube, then you blow out of one end and the bubble comes out of the other end. What I didn't know, it it was syringe plastic and that if you stop blowing on it, it deflates and bring the fumes back in your mouth.

I decided to make more balloons anyways and I wanted to make a normal shaped balloon, but most of them come out shaped as asses or penises with testicles. I bought this at Fry's for a dollar. the balloon pops a few seconds after you make it, leaves fumes and makes a mess. This is possibly the worst thing I have ever bought. It's a few feet away from my right now and it still smells like shit, It also gave me a headache, or maybe that was from playing my Soviettes C.D. over and over, which by the way I still am. I hate stuff that doesn't work, but I don't like to throw perfectly good stuff out, no matter how shitty it is.

This is the stuff I bought, but mine is more modern. The same company made it, except mine has a tube key and doesn't have Woody Woodpecker on it.

http://www.whatacharacter.com/t-z/w0798051.jpg

Nirushika6789
01-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Ah yea...I have had that....It's great fun..I love it...

Mine didn't pop though...it stayed perfect until I pierced a hole in it

SkunkIt
01-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Mine get holes in it a few seconds after I make it. This is honestly the worst thing I've ever bought.

I am the lightning rod
01-13-2006, 03:30 PM
well it was only a dollar

SkunkIt
01-13-2006, 03:39 PM
true and I just read this product was banned, because it contained a chemical that can give you a blood disease. Oh well, I'll just stick the rest of it on my pencil.

Igniton
01-13-2006, 03:46 PM
id sell it too a friend say its jello or sometihng

SkunkIt
01-13-2006, 03:53 PM
I just made a heart with blood vessels with it.

Igniton
01-13-2006, 03:54 PM
you are quite talented

SkunkIt
01-13-2006, 04:22 PM
Thanks, but now It's sitting on my desk, deforming and the smell is giving me a headache. Maybe I'll make another one soon and make en emo picture. Ha ha!

Offspring-Fanatic
01-13-2006, 05:33 PM
hmm, those things used to look like so much fun! and if you stuck a fork in them, they wouldn't pop! oh, and if you order now, you can get these two magic jumping beans for free!

ah, i remember those commercials...i wanted a birthday party full of those...

speaking of smelly things, remember those fruity scented markers? well in spanish today i found one on the desk behind me (the girl that sits there hadn't arrived yet, so it wasn't hers) and it was cherry (my fave) so i took it! it smells so good...just making sure i dont take in too much...

revenge on my teacher....she's evil.