PDA

View Full Version : Pennywise and Bad Religion.......

Camilamazed
12-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Hi guys....... I Just saw Pennywise and Bad Religion last Friday. IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME.I WOULD NEVER REALIZE HOW GOOD PENNYWISE IS.I've never seen a PW gig before and now I'm surprised.They rock a lot.I had great day because both PW and BR played at the same place Offspring and Bad Religion played together in 1999.The most funny part was that rained all day long and stopped raining at the time the show began.IT HAPPENED IN 1999 TOO. SO I HAD A GREAT TIME ENJOYING THE GIG AND REMEBERING OFFSPRING GIG......... IT WAS AWESOME....... :D

THIS IS ALINK FOR THE PICS. ENJOY!!!!

http://www.89fm.com.br/projetos/19anos/hotsite/

GreenTerror
12-05-2004, 05:54 PM
I'm now going to travel back in time, get on a plane, kill you, take your tickets, and go to that show.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-05-2004, 06:20 PM
I'm just gonna do the first 3 things he said.

Kidding. Glad you enjoyed the show.

lousyskater
12-05-2004, 06:51 PM
damn you for getting to see them both at the same show.

Revolver-2005?
12-05-2004, 07:15 PM
PW is kick ass lol...i wish i was there

Linda
12-05-2004, 07:19 PM
Never saw Bad Religion perform, but Pennywise does rock!

GreenTerror
12-05-2004, 09:27 PM
I'm just gonna do the first 3 things he said.

Kidding. Glad you enjoyed the show.

I'm a girl

lousyskater
12-05-2004, 10:14 PM
bazing.

anyways, i've seen both live and they both kick ass live.

Tijs
12-06-2004, 06:03 AM
I saw Bad Religion and Pennywise too. Not at the same show though... Bad Religion was ok, not the best show I've been to, but that was mainly because it was very overcrowded. Pennywise was awesome on the other hand.

Camilamazed
12-06-2004, 07:15 AM
I'm now going to travel back in time, get on a plane, kill you, take your tickets, and go to that show.

Oh God .There is no need to kill me.if I could I would have invited all of you to join me t that show.I wish you guys would have a great time like me.I was very lucky this year. OFFSPRING(TWICE) , PENNYWISE AND BAD RELIGION HAHA...... I CANNOT BELIEVE HEHE......

lousyskater
12-06-2004, 07:16 AM
Oh God .There is no need to kill me.if I could I would have invited all of you to join me t that show.I wish you guys would have a great time like me.I was very lucky this year. OFFSPRING(TWICE) , PENNYWISE AND BAD RELIGION HAHA...... I CANNOT BELIEVE HEHE......
well, i'm 2/3 there. i saw Pennywise and Offspring this year.

Camilamazed
12-06-2004, 07:23 AM
Guys I forgot to mention that if you have the opportunity to see a Bad Religion gig, go ahead because it seems they are better.The gig I was in in 1999 was great.But this one was much better.Even if you don't like or don't know much about the band you should see them.They still rock like offspring even after so many years playing.