PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Hangover Ever

yay
01-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Right now the pain I am experiencing is suicide. I drunk WAY to much at a gathering at a friends house last night, although I didn't feel it till about half an hour later on. I drunk 9 standard drinks within 2 hours. By the end I was vomiting sick on his front lawn while the party continued and I once again missed out on half the party because I was to drunk. The bloke who was having the party asked his mum to drive me home, she got all shitty at me and said this cant continue to happen, and that I'm a great guy but shes sick of having to go through this because I cant handle my drinking. This morning I stink like vomit, realise I made a dick of myself, still feel like vomiting heaps more but it cant come out, which is the worst feeling ever, and my head is spinning. How long will it take me to learn when I am sober that I cant keep drinking this much?

Share your hangover stories.

wheelchairman
01-14-2006, 03:26 PM
You had 9 drinks and got that wasted? That's really pathetic. I thought you were Australian.

hmm worst hangovers/day after stories let's see

There was that time in 9th grade when I was exploring alcohol, that I decided to drink vodka neat, like water. I ended up in a hospital. With extremely disappointed parents, and a long trip home. I felt absolutely awful. Everything hurt. Oh man.

hmm more recently. About a year ago, I didn't have time to eat before I went to a pre-party before a school party. Then I took my friend's advice and drank myself full. I remember the trip to school, sort of. But don't remember the rest. I'm told I tried to piss in the girl's bathroom sink, before I was thrown out of the SCHOOL's party.

hmm there was that time I came to consciousness two towns away from Copenhagen, with no idea what country I was in, and missing a shoe, and feeling awful after drinking a bottle of vodka and walking in the rain.

The worst is when you have blackouts. Because you fear just exactly what you did.

Andy
01-14-2006, 03:29 PM
My worst hangover ever was a result of New Years Eve 2002, where I spent the evening consuming, half a bottle of black rum, half a bottle of vodka, and a bottle of famous grouse whiskey, as well as the customary champagne, wine and beer. When I came to in the morning I had severe sickness and volcanic headaches that lasted me into the 4th day of 2003

yay
01-14-2006, 03:32 PM
You had 9 drinks and got that wasted? That's really pathetic. I thought you were Australian.I weigh only 64 kilos and I didn't eat before hand.

wheelchairman
01-14-2006, 03:33 PM
I weigh only 64 kilos and I didn't eat before hand.
Don't start making up lies to excuse your pussyness.

darko
01-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Cant remember how much i'd had to drink but it was most likely all doubles. think my drink had been spiked aswell. After the pubs had shut, walking round town....started feeling outside my self if that makes sense and really really squeamish{sp} sat down and just started puking....dont remember getting home. my sister found me as my 'mates' left me. we apprently stopped at someone house cause i was puking so much....needed a bucket...cause the bag was full, but i think that was them winding me up. woke up the next morning at like 7am and felt like dying till about 7pm....everything i ate came straight back up....as did everything i drank

never again....

the_GoDdEsS
01-14-2006, 03:42 PM
My point exactly, Per. Wtf?

I weigh only 64 kilos and I didn't eat before hand.

I weigh 43 and can drown half a bottle of 40% vodka and half a bottle of 40% brandy (0.7 l) in under two hours and stay absolutely coherent. What's your point?

Zack
01-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Hangovers suck

yay
01-14-2006, 03:46 PM
My point exactly, Per. Wtf?

I weigh 43 and can drown half a bottle of 40% vodka and half a bottle of 40% brandy (0.7 l) in under two hours and stay absolutely coherent. What's your point?What weight measurement are you using? I am saying Kilos. You surely cant only weigh 43 kilos. It would make you anorexic.

the_GoDdEsS
01-14-2006, 03:49 PM
What weight measurement are you using? I am saying Kilos. You surely cant only weigh 43 kilos. It would make you anorexic.

Kilos. I'm not anorexic, never was and don't look like it. I'm just short.

Are you Aussie at all? That's pretty shameful.

yay
01-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Kilos. I'm not anorexic, never was and don't look like it. I'm just short.

Are you Aussie at all? That's pretty shameful.Are you serious? Ok, that sounds kinda weird, but anyway yeah I'm Australian, whats your point?

yay
01-14-2006, 03:54 PM
having a hangover is ridiculous anyway. It doesn't make you a hero. It's like that fellow from my school hwho's now in a coma. what a jerk. He must have had more than 10 grams. sick.I don't think many people actually want the hangover. I certainly didn't. I've been through this before and swore I'd never do it again. It isolates you from all the people enjoying the party and makes you look like a wanker.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 03:57 PM
*thumbs up to Per and his fucking genius pwnage of Yay*

yay
01-14-2006, 03:59 PM
*thumbs up to Per and his fucking genius pwnage of Yay*Um, he pointed something out, about me that I cant handle beer well, I don't think he really pwnd me. Also what was so genious about it? Stop trying to suck his dick. The amount of times people pwm you makes you unable to make any comments towards anyone else.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Um, he pointed something out, about me that I cant handle beer well, I don't think he really pwnd me. Also what was so genious about it? Stop trying to suck his dick. The amount of times people pwm you makes you unable to make any comments towards anyone else.
The fact you can't spell genius makes me disbelieve you.

Nirushika6789
01-14-2006, 04:03 PM
*thumbs up to Per and his fucking genius pwnage of Yay*
Someone sure is looking attention

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 04:04 PM
Someone sure is looking attention
No I just loved it, If Per hates me I'm fine with it.

0r4ng3
01-14-2006, 04:05 PM
The fact you can't spell genius makes me disbelieve you.
You're making fun of him for misspelling?

Just for that, I'm making fun of your apparent obsession with the color orange. Seriously, WTF? Sunkist isn't all that great, freak.

platinumpt
01-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Pff my experience sucks when compared to yours, but I'll share it anyway.

The first time I got wasted was several years ago, during an university party, in a special place called "queimodromo", where thousands (literally) of people gather together. I drank way too much. Well, at least for what I can cope with. Probably most of you would remain "coherent" even if you drank the double I did. But I like my liver the way it is.

Anyway I was with an old friend of mine, we took a cab, and it left me in a place about 5 minutes on foot to my house. I don't know why the fuck it happened, and never asked my friend, because I was completely pissed off at him: for fuck's sake I was totally fucked up, I vomited on the cab, my clothes were completely messy... and still they didn't drop me at home. So I didn't talk with him for a few years, which is a stupid attitude, that I regret. Ah, when I was a kid. We're friends again, though. So meanwhile I asked him, but he doesn't remember anything except for a few details, so I have no idea why it happened. The thing is I took about 1 hour to get home. I know this because I had to wake up my parents when I got home, 'cause I was just too drunk to open the fucking door. I left the cab at 9am, and arrived at 10am. I don't remember anything at all. I just hope that most of that time was spent sleeping on my garden or something, it'd really be very bad doing such a fool figure out of myself on the streets.

There was one good thing though: when I woke up the next day, I didn't have any hangover, which was awesome, considering that I only slept 3 or 4 hours. My parents were very sad, but it was just that one time, because it didn't happen again. Not in their presence, that is. Oh there was another good thing. My ass didn't hurt, which is always a good sign after having drinking blackouts.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 04:09 PM

Just for that, I'm making fun of your apparent obsession with the color orange. Seriously, WTF? Sunkist isn't all that great, freak.
........The fuck?

yay
01-14-2006, 04:38 PM

Just for that, I'm making fun of your apparent obsession with the color orange. Seriously, WTF? Sunkist isn't all that great, freak.Thankyou. I'm glad other people see what a retard he is. Everytime I make a thread he comes in and bags me for being aussie, praises anyone who disagrees with me, or tries to pwn my posts but gets pwnd himself. It's quite pathetic actually.

0r4ng3
01-14-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm glad other people see what a retard he is.
To be fair, I can't think of anyone who doesn't see it.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Should I care what a bunch of people on the internet think of me? I think not, you're insults just miss me like a Nazi shooting squad.

0r4ng3
01-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Should I care what a bunch of people on the internet think of me? I think not, you're insults just miss me like a Nazi shooting squad.
Yeah, because you probably can't comprehend what we're saying most of the time.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah, because you probably can't comprehend what we're saying most of the time.
Oh no, I do comprehend what you say. I just simply do not care for the opinions of online people.

0r4ng3
01-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh no, my existence is meaningless.

Anyway, this is getting pointless. Let's just stop this now.

T-6005
01-14-2006, 05:18 PM
My worst hangover ever... was pretty bad. I had a headache. And stuff.

Andy
01-14-2006, 06:07 PM
My worst hangover ever... was pretty bad. I had a headache. And stuff.

Dude I feel your pain :(

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Dude I feel your pain :(
Speaking of which... Get your ass on MSN. ;)

Andy
01-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Speaking of which... Get your ass on MSN. ;)

en route, i'm currently getting ready to do some ironing (don't ask)

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 06:30 PM
en route, i'm currently getting ready to do some ironing (don't ask)... ironing... you faggot

Andy
01-14-2006, 06:34 PM
... ironing... you faggot

That's right babes, ironing ;) I'm a well-domesticated bored person

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 06:38 PM
That's right babes, ironing ;) I'm a well-domesticated bored person
Oh well, btw I think you should take a boat to France and go meet up with maria.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-14-2006, 06:38 PM
I really wish I could handle spirits but I just can't.

I think the worst I've ever been is after having.. half a bottle of Tequila? And a little black aftershock, with a few beers. I slept on the stairs - best night's sleep I ever had.

Luckily I don't get hangovers. I was a little wobbly but after two cups of tea and copious cigarettes and I was fine.

Andy
01-14-2006, 06:39 PM
i get seasick.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2006, 06:40 PM
i get seasick.
Take an aeroplane then.

Nicole
01-14-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm going to state the obvious here:

You obviously don't have a high tolerance. Not everybody can drink 9 standard drinks in 2 hours gracefully. One of the most important things you can ever learn about drinking is what your own limits are and sticking to them.

And never, ever let some dickhead who happened to be blessed with an incredibly high tolerance let you think that you're not drinking like a pro and talk you into trying to keep up with them. Or think that because you're Australian you have to be able to drink heaps, like some people in this topic seem to think. They're not the ones that are going to have the world spinning the day after puking up in the bathroom, you are.

yay
01-14-2006, 11:18 PM

You obviously don't have a high tolerance. Not everybody can drink 9 standard drinks in 2 hours gracefully. One of the most important things you can ever learn about drinking is what your own limits are and sticking to them.

And never, ever let some dickhead who happened to be blessed with an incredibly high tolerance let you think that you're not drinking like a pro and talk you into trying to keep up with them. Or think that because you're Australian you have to be able to drink heaps, like some people in this topic seem to think. They're not the ones that are going to have the world spinning the day after puking up in the bathroom, you are.Yeah I seriously think I've learnt my lesson. I'll be lucky if I don't get fired tonight to be quite honest. My boss isn't gonna be happy with my heavy drinking if it affects my work.

Nicole
01-14-2006, 11:34 PM
Orange Juice and pseudoephadrine. The orange juice should make you feel more human and pseudoephadrine should wake you up and give you some brain power.

yay
01-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Orange Juice and pseudoephadrine. The orange juice should make you feel more human and pseudoephadrine should wake you up and give you some brain power.Thanks for the advice.

T-6005
01-14-2006, 11:56 PM

And never, ever let some dickhead who happened to be blessed with an incredibly high tolerance let you think that you're not drinking like a pro and talk you into trying to keep up with them. Or think that because you're Australian you have to be able to drink heaps, like some people in this topic seem to think. They're not the ones that are going to have the world spinning the day after puking up in the bathroom, you are.

Awww... but australian or not, it's le fun. Isn't that what counts for the drinkers?

voodoomagik
01-15-2006, 04:59 AM
2 bottles of finlandia worked for me! Time traveling included…

blind
01-15-2006, 05:09 AM
im glad im not old enough to drink :rolleyes:

Preocupado
01-15-2006, 10:48 AM
i was 16 and shared a bottle of whisky and another of absinthe with a friend. i woke up at my home's front door at 8:30 am because i couldn't find the entrance keys (wich were in my pocket).

platinumpt
01-15-2006, 10:52 AM
I see what you mean. It happened the same with me... the only difference is that I found my home keys, but not the fucking key hole.

Therapy_revisited
01-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Orange Juice and pseudoephadrine. The orange juice should make you feel more human and pseudoephadrine should wake you up and give you some brain power.
I agree, Orange juice it best for me.

I was on holiday with my best friend last year in a haven camp site, we get our drink (my best friends mum got served for us) and we started drinking at 5. We got all ready to go out, both a little tipsy, went out, my friend chatted up this girl, so I just called Shane (my best friends cousin) to come tag along, we ended up at this guys caravan, we was drinking there, and he offered us to stay there the night so we wont have to walk half way across the camp site to our villa, but we all said no, finally, at 6am.. we got back at the villa, I kind of tripped over the door porch, and blacked out on the sofa!

Andy
01-15-2006, 11:16 AM
The best thing for a hangover is a fried breakfast. But a Cornetto is good for soothing

Paint_It_Black
01-15-2006, 12:54 PM
The best thing for a hangover is a fried breakfast. But a Cornetto is good for soothing

I'm now picturing you as being like the best friend character in Shaun of the Dead.

Andy
01-15-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm now picturing you as being like the best friend character in Shaun of the Dead.

Hah, embarrasingly enough it's a pretty accurate portrayal of my slobbish laziness. However, the Cornetto idea is not one to be scoffed at.

Paint_It_Black
01-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Want to live in my shed and play video games?

Andy
01-15-2006, 01:13 PM
It's a deal

Paint_It_Black
01-15-2006, 01:14 PM
Hey Andy, I think someone's stealing your full stops. That's "periods" to all you americans, but I could never say "someone's stealing your periods".

I'm very tired.

Andy
01-15-2006, 01:19 PM
I like to make posts every now and again that don't contain end-notes. It adds a cliffhanger edge to them

Paint_It_Black
01-15-2006, 01:22 PM
I actually used to be a mountain climber. I liked nothing better than hanging over cliffs, but then one day I

Andy
01-15-2006, 01:24 PM
I actually used to be a mountain climber. I liked nothing better than hanging over cliffs, but then one day I

Haha. Textbook, almost worthy of Jim Davidson :cool:

Igniton
01-15-2006, 01:26 PM

well as darko told me...

get booze and get drunk....its about time you started!

Paint_It_Black
01-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Haha. Textbook, almost worthy of Jim Davidson :cool:

You're the best audience ever.

The Mad Posse
02-13-2006, 05:29 PM
i dont get hangovers i must be lucky

Tired_Of_You
02-13-2006, 05:44 PM
I drank a lot of wine and volka and also a mix of vodka and beer. I spent a part of the evening at my friend's house alone (she had left with her parents somewhere) talking to another friend on msn and trying to go to the toilet to puke purple. I don't remember anything besides puking and trying to walk which I wasn't able to do at all so I was crawling(?). Not that bad.

offspringisoldschoolpunk
02-27-2006, 07:52 AM

pussy. u dont need 2 be old enough grow some balls.