01-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Favorite CSI... and why.
:]

Izie
01-16-2006, 09:10 AM
Las Vegas, duh.

JoY
01-16-2006, 09:11 AM
I like CSI, but no one here ever let's me watch it, because my roommates hate it. =(

so I never watch it. I'm weak & oppressed like that.

Nina
01-16-2006, 09:14 AM
wtf, in the title I wrote CSI in caps but then it did THIS to it & I cant change it

:(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/Stuff/WTF.jpg

Izie
01-16-2006, 09:15 AM
The forums automatically do that if you write something fully in caps :/

Vera
01-16-2006, 09:15 AM
Las Vegas, but mostly just because
a) original, baby
b) we haven't gotten any CSI NY yet
c) I never could follow the Miami one.

Izie
01-16-2006, 09:16 AM
NY is good, but just way too morbid sometimes.

And way too patriotic at others :/

Nina
01-16-2006, 09:17 AM
Vera, NY is very good as well, hope you get to see it soon.
I dunno, I just think the main characters from LV are "nicer" than from the other shows, however, the characters from Miami are more interesting..
eh.

Vera
01-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Ooh, ooh, let's have more CSI discussion because I'm in the mood for it.

Favourite character? For discussion's sake, out of any CSI.

Vera
01-16-2006, 09:19 AM
Vera, NY is very good as well, hope you get to see it soon.
It has this actor Gary Sinise who I really like so yeah, I think our TV will start airing it and as long as the time slot fits my schedules at all, I'll start watching.

Izie
01-16-2006, 09:20 AM
I'd marry Grissom if he looked better/were real/were 25-30 years younger.

And I didn't say why LV is my favourite. Well ^ is your reply. Plus I just think the characters are the best, they don't annoy me nearly as much as the others do. Grr :/

Nina
01-16-2006, 09:21 AM
I think Grissom is reeeaaalllyyy cool.
He comes off very intelligent, I like that about him. But he's also kinda arrogant, which makes the whole thing interesting. And Nick is kinda handsome :O

Izie
01-16-2006, 09:22 AM
Nick looked SO gay with that moustache, hahahahaha

Warrick is hot. And Greg is nerd-hot. And what's the name of that REALLY annoying guy who works in the lab and always says the worst thing at the worst time? Well, he's cool.

And my-oh-my Nina, what you said is exactly why Grissom rules :p

Vera
01-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Grissom is such a weirdo you have to love him.

I just read a review of NY on IMDb that basically said that whereas LV and Miami have their own little soapy sidestories (which I'm not too into in LV, especially the Grissom/Sara stuff.. kind of bugs me sometimes), NY doesn't have that. Would have to see it to decide whether I dig it but seeing as how I often don't dig LV's soap opera-ish sidestories, I might.

My favourites are probably Catherine, Greg and this one lab guy who is SUCH AN ASSHOLE, wait, lemme look up his name. Hodges. Yes. Hodges. He's awesome in the asshole kind of way. I squee everytime he comes on in an episode.

Izie
01-16-2006, 09:25 AM
...and this one lab guy who is SUCH AN ASSHOLE, wait, lemme look up his name. Hodges. Yes. Hodges. He's awesome in the asshole kind of way. I squee everytime he comes on in an episode.

Yessssss, him! He's cool.

Vera
01-16-2006, 09:29 AM
In the episodes shown recently over here he's had a lot of appearances, I swear I crack up at him. He totally brightens the show because everyone else is always so tough and cool and even if they're mean, they're still so in a cool way, whereas he doesn't hide his assholeness.

CSI is so awesome.

Nina
01-16-2006, 09:32 AM
about LV:

Um, the lap guy is named Hodges? I cant remember that. I think he's kinda cool. He listens to music while he works and knows everything better :P
The blonde woman annoys me, because she is too emotional for my taste. And I thought she was such a fucking BITCH for showing her daughter the dead body of a woman who got kidnapped/raped. wtf.

Izie
01-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Hodges isn't just mean, he's mean/retarded in a way, and THAT is cool. He's like a total social retard, ahhahaa.

Aw man, I like that show.

And Catherine sometimes annoys me too :/

Nina
01-16-2006, 09:36 AM
About NY:

I really appriciate Taylor, because he is way nicer than he appears on first sight. He is very logical, it's very "relaxing" to watch him do his work.
Stella Bonasera, the woman with the curvy hair, kinda annoys me. Her character doesnt appear very appealing. hmpf.
Aiden Burn has a nose that MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH IT. yeah I know, I'm mean.
& also... Danny Messer annoys the fuck out of me for being more arrogant than he actually should be (unlike Grissom).

Drum Goddess
01-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Shit I hit the wrong one. It's actually Las Vegas not New York. Original is always better.

Vera
01-16-2006, 09:39 AM
We're talking the same Hodges, right? Just checking! (http://images.google.fi/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:fi-FI:official_s&hl=fi&q=hodges%20csi&btnG=Google-haku&sa=N&tab=wi)

Blond woman = Catherine? I have to admit, Catherine bugs me too sometimes. All the "original" CSIs do. So the only original castmember I've always liked has been Brass. That guy's no-bullshit.

I hate the new blond woman who works beside Grissom now. OMG HATE.

Izie
01-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Brass is way cool.

NY:

Taylor is really great, except for the patriotism :/

Stella is ok, but nothing striking.

Danny pisses me off.

The doc is way cool :D

the_offsprings_monkey
01-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Yup, NY just has cases, basically no character development/stories.
Well I've seen a load of series 2 (don't go telling me it isn't on in England yet cause I know, I downloaded it) and the characters are more developed in series 2.

Drum Goddess
01-16-2006, 10:09 AM
For me, MY got into Law and Order territory and Law and Order is my favorite crime series ever.

Rag Doll
01-16-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah, I've never seen CSI. I'm all about Law & Order...all three Law & Orders. I should start watching CSI, but I never really think about it.

Anyone from the states...do they show reruns on any of the cable stations?

Drum Goddess
01-16-2006, 10:19 AM
I think spike tv shows CSI reruns of the original Las Vegas one.

Vera
01-16-2006, 10:29 AM
I loooove L&O as well, especially SVU. But I do love the others, as well. They air on different dates in Finland so I can usually catch both, though L&O and whatever hybrid of its they're showing on the moment is usually on at a time when I'm out of the house.

But yeah, crime shows yay.

Rag Doll
01-16-2006, 10:34 AM
I think spike tv shows CSI reruns of the original Las Vegas one.

ah, thanks. =)

Vera ~ here, you can see L&O (one of them) almost any time of the day. It's awesome =p

Punky Dudess
01-16-2006, 10:41 AM
My favourite is LV, because its original AND stars secksy Eric Szmanda. Plus, NY reminds me too much of Law and Order - dull.

Vera
01-16-2006, 10:45 AM
RG - I talked to 1565 about that. I like the Finnish timeslot, it used to be late-ish Sunday evening (around 10pm), now it's Friday evening 10pm, slightly worse but it works. It's the perfect time to curl up on the sofa and watch some fictional crime-fighting.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-16-2006, 10:47 AM
My favourite is LV, because its original AND stars secksy Eric Szmanda. Plus, NY reminds me too much of Law and Order - dull.
Yea I sometimes find Law & Order boring, I fall asleep most of the time when watching it.

Icy Chic
01-16-2006, 11:20 AM
I like CSI Miami.

Why.....I have no clue as to why,but I like CSI Miami better than the others.

Yatesy
01-16-2006, 11:36 AM
I prefer New York because it's the one I watched the most.

Icy Chic
01-16-2006, 11:39 AM
Well,I watch all of the CSIs,but Miami is the only one I can seem to remember to watch now.I just get my friends' sister to record the others for me.

darko
01-16-2006, 12:32 PM
I love Miami and Vegas....cant seem to get into New York, I'll watch it if its on but not bothered if i miss it.

offspring fan
01-16-2006, 12:34 PM
i dont relly see the difrens in those shows.... thay should have stayed whit just one...

Nina
01-16-2006, 01:17 PM
We're talking the same Hodges, right? Just checking! (http://images.google.fi/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:fi-FI:official_s&hl=fi&q=hodges%20csi&btnG=Google-haku&sa=N&tab=wi)

Now I aint surprised that I felt confused. No, with "lab" I meant the place where you check all types of stuff under the microscope, so no corpses, heh.
I mean that young guy. I have no idea what his name is.

On an unrelated note, I've never watched Law&Order.

Igniton
01-16-2006, 01:18 PM
i just liked the ones on spike tv... i think it is just called CSI

the_offsprings_monkey
01-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Now I aint surprised that I felt confused. No, with "lab" I meant the place where you check all types of stuff under the microscope, so no corpses, heh.
I mean that young guy. I have no idea what his name is.

On an unrelated note, I've never watched Law&Order.
Greg Sanders and he is played by some Eric guy.

Evilbaboon
01-17-2006, 10:23 AM
What can i say im a forensic entomology student, im not a fan of any,

ppl keep calling me grisom (sp) cause i like bugs weird huh?

the_offsprings_monkey
01-17-2006, 10:27 AM
What can i say im a forensic entomology student, im not a fan of any,

ppl keep calling me grisom (sp) cause i like bugs weird huh?
You can just not say anything...

Anyways I just want to know what the hell is with the team leaders of the series. Grissom is addicted to bugs, Horatio is just weird in general and the NY leader has issues with dating women.

Megs
01-17-2006, 12:18 PM
Well it used to be miami....but i haven't seen it in yonks. it seems everytime i watch CSI it's las vegas.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Well it used to be miami....but i haven't seen it in yonks. it seems everytime i watch CSI it's las vegas.
Miami is the best.

Megs
01-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Greg Sanders and he is played by some Eric guy.
Eric szmanda to be precise :p

the_offsprings_monkey
01-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Eric szmanda to be precise :p
ooooooooooooooooooo-oooooooooooooooooo

Megs
01-17-2006, 12:29 PM
yep
(10 smegging characters! :mad: )
Bwah ha ha!
eric szmanda!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/MLloyd/argh.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/MLloyd/eric.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/MLloyd/gregsnaders.jpg

Evilbaboon
01-17-2006, 12:49 PM
ah so he an entomologist, fuck i need a new disipline

wheelchairman
01-17-2006, 01:34 PM
ah so he an entomologist, fuck i need a new disipline
Why is your name familiar?

I watched the first CSI sometimes. But the plot is kinda the same. Grissom is cool though.

P.S. Average Joe is awesome.

Evilbaboon
01-17-2006, 05:16 PM
i used to post here a while back, loved by the many, hated by a few,

the_offsprings_monkey
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
i used to post here a while back, loved by the many, hated by a few,
Wrong way round.

Evilbaboon
01-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Wrong way round.
quite possible, i went mad, thought i was a lemon, amused myself by jumping in and out of a gin and tonic, well a river that told me it was a gin and tonic

Andy
01-17-2006, 06:12 PM
I've never seen an episode. The sole reason for this is that it's shown over here on channel 5, and my channel 5 reception is bollocks.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-17-2006, 06:14 PM
I've never seen an episode. The sole reason for this is that it's shown over here on channel 5, and my channel 5 reception is bollocks.
Haha sux2bu

T-6005
01-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Haha sux2bu
Shut it, would you? Thread's about CSI, not showcasing your horrifyingly bad putdowns.

As for CSI - I've seen it maybe once or twice. I don't much like the show, to be honest. I just feel like I've seen it before.

Evilbaboon
01-17-2006, 06:18 PM
he is from bristol tho

the_offsprings_monkey
01-17-2006, 06:20 PM
he is from bristol tho
Where are you from, and what do you know of Bristol?

And it wasn't a put down, me and Andy get along perfectly well, I'm just having a little fun. Fucking killjoy.

Evilbaboon
01-17-2006, 06:21 PM
me im from the unfasionable end of the western spiral arm, and i know bristol is a shit hole.

T-6005
01-17-2006, 06:57 PM
And it wasn't a put down, me and Andy get along perfectly well, I'm just having a little fun. Fucking killjoy.
I wasn't talking just about with Andy, you fucking retard.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-17-2006, 06:58 PM
me im from the unfasionable end of the western spiral arm, and i know bristol is a shit hole.
hehe, BUT. It's MY shit hole, and it isn't that bad, the downtown is quite a shit hole, but my end of Bristol is posh and fucking boring, I much prefer down town.

Anyways back on topic, and does anyone know when England is getting series 4 of CSI miami, I seen most of it already on the net, but I'd like to watch it on my tv instead. Speed is gone and his replacement is a dick.

Evilbaboon
01-18-2006, 03:38 AM
its all a shitty area, god squated let out a load and called it bristol

the_offsprings_monkey
01-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Stop ruining the god damn thread, fine my city sucks if you think so, but PM this stuff to me.

Paint_It_Black
01-18-2006, 10:10 AM
You forgot "CSI: Topeka".

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) Don't send Mayor Bill Bunten this birthday card. He won't be amused.
The birthday card produced by Hallmark bears the title "CSI: Topeka" and features a cartoon of two people standing over a corpse, with one saying, "Looks like he was bored to death."
Inside the card is the message, "Hope your birthday is anything but dull."
Though a company spokeswoman says Hallmark didn't intend to offend anyone, the mayor wasn't laughing when he learned about it.
"I find it offensive," Bunten told The Topeka Capital-Journal. "It's probably drawn up by somebody from West Virginia who hasn't been here."

Megs
01-18-2006, 11:46 AM
and you're saying that where you live is so fucking amazing? shit, you don't have to insult where someone lives for christ's sake! it's perfectly fine to keep all opinions to yourself!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-18-2006, 11:49 AM
and you're saying that where you live is so fucking amazing? shit, you don't have to insult where someone lives for christ's sake! it's perfectly fine to keep all opinions to yourself!
.........*Loves*

Evilbaboon
01-18-2006, 12:04 PM

and yet i said

Originally Posted by Evilbaboon

its fine for me to keep my opions to myself its also my right to voice them,

hilter tried to control what people said, and he had one testicle, coisidence?

i think not?

Megs
01-18-2006, 12:16 PM
so? you could describe it differently....or did that not come to mind?

Evilbaboon
01-20-2006, 08:26 AM
sorry you are right
i have updated my veiws on bristol, and an viscious editor has made the nessiary cuts, and denined my expenses

the new guide entry reads

"bristol: Complete shithole"

one whole extra word for you there!

or were you asking to rephrase where i live?
a turd hole in the midlands,

Vera
03-29-2006, 12:10 PM
I just saw my first episode of NY and <3333333!

I love it already! Such goodness, I'm already warm for the characters that it took like 3 seasons for me to really like when watching CSI:LV.

Can't wait to see another episode next week.