View Full Version : Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

Icy Chic
01-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Be Cool sucks @$$!

wheelchairman
01-16-2006, 11:13 AM
Shutup TPKYL.

And on topic.

Forest Warriors (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18272)

and

Enduring Love (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14266)

Yatesy
Titanic gets the so deserved mention, also I have to say Alien vs Preditor was awful too.

Oh Wedding Crashers too.

Endymion
i don't normally watch bad movies, but i was drug to hostel last weekend and fuck was that bad.

Icy Chic
Yeah,both Hellboy and Aliens vs. Predators sucked.

Here's another:
The Brother's Grim

What was the point of that one anyway?!

JohnnyNemesis
01-16-2006, 11:14 AM
The Fast and The Furious, Underworld, Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle, From Hell, and Napoleon Dynamite are some of the worst pieces of shit I've ever had to sit through.

Yatesy
01-16-2006, 11:16 AM
The Fast and The Furious

That film was horrible, I remember when I had to watch it in school once. :(

sKratch
01-16-2006, 11:19 AM
This one girl I dated in high school LOVED Fast and Furious and made me watch it. And then I was the one that got dumped later :( :( :(

wheelchairman
01-16-2006, 11:20 AM
This one girl I dated in high school LOVED Fast and Furious and made me watch it. And then I was the one that got dumped later :( :( :(
Yeah you were always talking about her. Interesting that that hasn't changed.

Icy Chic
What about Spongebob Square Pants?That movie has got to be one of the worst ones.My mom MADE me go take my little cousin to see that crap.

I bet you I was sitting in the theather sleeping.

offspring fan
the harry potter movies, just married, alien vs predator and.......... american pie band camp. that is one gross movie.

Yatesy
01-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Harry Potter films bore the hell out of me...as do the Lord Of The Rings films.

Preocupado
01-16-2006, 11:22 AM
I-Spy (with Eddie Murphy and the idiot with a bent nose)

coke_a_holic
01-16-2006, 11:24 AM
The Transporter was terrible, as was Saw. I couldn't stand how predictable and unscary Saw was.

Yatesy
01-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Oh XxX was bad as well, in fact anything with Vin Diesel is horrible.

Preocupado
01-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Coke-a-holic "I couldn't stand how predictable and unscary Saw was."

Really? I thought the killer was the Doctor all along...

Yatesy
01-16-2006, 11:27 AM
I just remembered another film, Fantastic 4. It's kinda' sad how I keep coming up with these. =\

coke_a_holic
01-16-2006, 11:29 AM
I thought that the end was the only part that was remotely unpredictable, I basically called the rest of the movie, though, as it was playing. This made my family kind of angry, but amused me as I sat through the guys toying with light switches and whatnot. I was pretty happy when that sarcastic guy got locked in the room forever next to a rotting corpse, I hated him so much.

nieh
01-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Napoleon Dynamite

Napoleon Dynamite was actually funny and charming but no where near as good as everyone made it out to be. People hyped it up way too much.

Worst movies ever:

XXX, Gigli, Kazaam (It's a shame because Shaq playing a rapping genie sounded like such a good idea on paper), the Scary Movie trilogy, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat Annihilation (the first one was a passable action movie), Alone in the Dark, The Day After Tomorrow....there's more I can't think of.

Yatesy
01-16-2006, 11:31 AM
LMAO Yeah, I really wanted more from that film. Oh and also Star Wars Episode 1 & 2.

offspring fan
01-16-2006, 11:31 AM
Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat.
forgot about those. my favorite movies when i was 7. thay relly suck!

Mannen som blev en gris
01-16-2006, 11:32 AM
That film was horrible, I remember when I had to watch it in school once.
I actually didn't find it that bad... It's an... entertaining movie. XxX too. They aren't supposed to be deep dramas, just fun action movies. Obviously you people haven't seen that movie... that I can't remember the name of. Crap. It was horrible anyway. It didn't really have a story... the guy went to some other country to run away from the police, and there he... did stuff. (kinda like that black dude! he did stuff!)

wheelchairman
01-16-2006, 11:39 AM
Gigli,
I own this DVD. It's hilarious. But really fucking long.

nieh
01-16-2006, 11:45 AM
I own this DVD. It's hilarious. But really fucking long.

It's embarassing! I couldn't even laugh at it when I was watching it. The dialogue sounds like it was pulled directly from two 8-9 graders trying to have "deep" conversations about sex.

wheelchairman
01-16-2006, 11:48 AM
It's embarassing! I couldn't even laugh at it when I was watching it. The dialogue sounds like it was pulled directly from two 8-9 graders trying to have "deep" conversations about sex.
I thought the exact same thing. This would be a good love story if the main characters were like the ages of 16 or 15. But it's just pathetic the way it is now. The only redeeming point of the film is that they never upset the retard in any bad way.

darko
01-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Solaris.....it cured my insomnia

killer_queen
01-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Gigle is one of the worst movies ever, I agree. Almost all of the movies I watch are terrible but if I have to choose one I'd be saying Pinochio. Oh man, I could watch everything without getting bored but that movie was almost made me cry. How can someone expect a child to watch it?
By the way Solaris was cool I think, Natascha Mc Elhone was in it.

Cejus
01-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Mystic River (many may disagree)
Dude, I couldn't agree more with you on that one. Everyone seems to love it, and I really think it's a bad movie. The ending is just so... 'pathetic'. Can't find the words to describe it.

Other bad movies I've seen...

- Jurassic Park III
- Catwoman
- The village
- Waht's new, pussycat?

And some spanish movies, as well:
- El otro lado de la cama
- Torrente 1, 2, 3

the_offsprings_monkey
01-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Wow you all hate The Fast And The Furious, but that's actually one of my favorite films. The worst however would have to be Scooby Doo 2 and Hey Arnold

Drummerguy123
01-16-2006, 12:07 PM
I think the worst movie i have ever seen was Signs, starring Mel Gibson. The plot sucked, it wasn't scary, and the resolution was retarded.

nieh
01-16-2006, 12:09 PM
I thought the exact same thing. This would be a good love story if the main characters were like the ages of 16 or 15. But it's just pathetic the way it is now. The only redeeming point of the film is that they never upset the retard in any bad way.

ARasfgl;asdng aweo;tn and the fucking metaphor at the end between the kid wanting to go to the "baywatch" and Gigli wanting to go with J-Lo was fucking horrendous. Out of all the characters in that movie, J-Lo's was sadly the one that I hated the least. I didn't WANT the characters to get what they wanted and be happy because they were stupid and childish. CHRISTOPHER WALKEN is in the movie and his character actually made it WORSE! HOW CAN YOU FUCK UP WITH CHRISTOPHER WALKEN!?

Sorry. I'll stop now.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-16-2006, 12:11 PM
I think the worst movie i have ever seen was Signs, starring Mel Gibson. The plot sucked, it wasn't scary, and the resolution was retarded.god damn it, you all hate the films I love. :(

Kitten
The slums of Beverly Hills and King Arthur.

Drummerguy123
i i didnt mind signs soo much, but there were many problems with it. my friend hated War of the Worlds. i loved that movie

I've only seen the original War of the Worlds, and I thought it was quite good. The aliens made me laugh.

Drummerguy123
01-16-2006, 12:13 PM
god damn it, you all hate the films I love. :(

I made no sense. Why would aliens that die on contact with water come to a planet mostly covered in water? it would be like us going to a planet covered in uranium. It's just stupid. And why didn't they die from the moisture in the air? That and I hate Mel Gibson.

Kitten
01-16-2006, 12:16 PM
I forgot, The Postman and Waterworld.

lucy-lucy
01-16-2006, 12:33 PM
i hate elf and napoleon dynomite
oh and the dukes of hazzard was pretty bad also
and so was the grudge
and the ring two was pointless

JoY
01-16-2006, 12:45 PM
The Fast and The Furious.
holy SHIT that one sucked. *cringes*

by the way, the marriage is off. you named From Hell.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-16-2006, 12:46 PM
The Fast and The Furious, Underworld, Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle, From Hell, and Napoleon Dynamite are some of the worst pieces of shit I've ever had to sit through.
Blasphemy! But only about Harold and Kumar. All the others sucked, except From Hell, which I didn't even bother to see.

Other horrible movies include Mr. and Mrs. Smith, My Giant, Van Wilder, Alexander, and Batteries Not Included.

nieh
01-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Batteries Not Included.

I loved that movie when I was a kid. Was it really that bad?

JoY
01-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Worst movies ever:

the Scary Movie trilogy, The Day After Tomorrow....
these two.. bring me back to horrifying memories. ugh.

the others I've had the pleasure of not seeing.
[is that even a grammatically correct English sentence?]

Igniton
01-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Blasphemy! But only about Harold and Kumar. All the others sucked, except From Hell, which I didn't even bother to see.

Other horrible movies include Mr. and Mrs. Smith, My Giant, Van Wilder, Alexander, and Batteries Not Included.

at least someone else liked harold and kumar... i liked van wilder though, and mr and mrs smith was a chick flick

JoY
01-16-2006, 12:54 PM
I think the worst movie i have ever seen was Signs, starring Mel Gibson. The plot sucked, it wasn't scary, and the resolution was retarded.
so many people I know love it. oh god, am I glad to see someone hates it with me. let's be hatebuddies.

too bad that in half of your posts you either don't stand out in any way, or seem practically braindead. but that's okay. *shrugs*

you know, I like movies. I like Mel Gibson. I like scary things. I like signs. so far, so good. what I don't like, is a movie that preaches.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-16-2006, 12:55 PM
I loved that movie when I was a kid. Was it really that bad?
Maybe I should see it again. I watched it when I was... either in middle school or a freshman in high school. Young, but not so young that I'd like "kids' movies." So I was probably at the age when I'd just write off anything blatantly childish as stupid. But looking back on what I remember about it, it still seems like it was pretty bad.

Ninty Man
01-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah,both Hellboy and Aliens vs. Predators sucked.

Here's another:
The Brother's Grim

What was the point of that one anyway?!

WHAT???

Hellboy it's a masterpiecer of comics adaptation, god blese second part will be realeased in 2007

And I like AVP

platinumpt
01-16-2006, 12:58 PM
Titanic is the most overrated and stinky shit that has ever existed.

JoY
01-16-2006, 01:00 PM
hold on a minute; alright, it's overrated. I think we can all agree on that. but I still enjoyed it. not all three hours, but a good chunk of it.

platinumpt
01-16-2006, 01:01 PM
hahaha yeah, I pretty much overreacted a little, I was just checking for reactions. It's definitely not the worst movie of all times... but I'm lacking imagination right now =(

EDIT: Wait... maybe... "Dude Where's My Car?"

JoY
01-16-2006, 01:07 PM
definitely something I'd agree with you on.

T-6005
01-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Napoleon Dynamite and Zoolander are in a dead heat for worst movies ever.

Jebus
01-16-2006, 01:29 PM
that one movie with giant spiders and that other horror movie based off that video game(not resident evil)

If you know what I'm talking about, feel free to tell me the actual names since I forgot them.

Paint_It_Black
01-16-2006, 01:30 PM
Napoleon Dynamite? Worst movie? I am sad.

The worst I can remember is The Thin Red Line, but I should watch it again sometime to make sure. That's if I exclude movies that I already knew would be terrible.

Jebus
01-16-2006, 01:38 PM
yeah, it's eight legget freaks. The video game I'm talking about is an arcade game with guns to shoot at the screen.

Tizzalicious
01-16-2006, 01:38 PM
EDIT: Wait... maybe... "Dude Where's My Car?"

I LOVE that movie.

As for the worst...I don't know, I always forget titles when they are bad. There was this one where all wives in the village got chips without knowing it, and in the end they all killed their husbands. My mom said it was a good, exciting movie. I kept waiting for the exciting bit. I waited and waited, and then it said: The End. Most boring 1.5 hours of my life.

nieh
01-16-2006, 01:40 PM
that one movie with giant spiders and that other horror movie based off that video game(not resident evil)

If you know what I'm talking about, feel free to tell me the actual names since I forgot them.

I think Eight Legged Freaks (which I never saw) and Alone in the Dark. Alone in the Dark is fucking horrid. Especially if you ever played the games. The games were spooky, moody things based on the work of HP Lovecraft that took place in the early 1900s. The movie was not any of these things.

Paint_It_Black
01-16-2006, 01:43 PM
I think the game you are thinking of was called something like House of the Dead.

Jebus
01-16-2006, 01:45 PM
I think the game you are thinking of was called something like House of the Dead.
that's the one.

nieh
01-16-2006, 01:48 PM
that's the one.

House of the Dead is by the same director as Alone in the Dark. It's supposed to be the better of the two.

nameless
01-16-2006, 01:59 PM
it was called ankle biters! its was about dwarf vampires!

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-16-2006, 02:02 PM
Team America was the most disastrous pile of awful I've ever seen.

wheelchairman
01-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Dude Where's My Car was terrible crap with little to no humor.

I however thought that Team America was great. You have to realize there is a heavy dose of sarcasm throughout it.

sKratch
01-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Yeah you were always talking about her. Interesting that that hasn't changed.
Eh? I'm not talking about the same one. This was in 10th grade which was like 4 years ago.

0r4ng3
01-16-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm not a big fan of School of Rock. I don'r know, there's just something about that movie I really don't like.

original_prankster
01-16-2006, 05:15 PM
House Of The Dead, hands down. Alone In The Dark is a close second. Uwe Boll is a dick. He directed both movies I mentioned. He's got a huge ego. He wonders why so many people bash his films all the time and says that they deserve oscars.

He might get the rights to do a Metal Gear Solid film. If he got the rights, the film would be terrible. ALL of his films have been shit so far.

0r4ng3
01-16-2006, 05:17 PM
House Of The Dead, hands down. Alone In The Dark is a close second. Uwe Boll is a dick. He directed both movies I mentioned.
He also directed Bloodrayne, so try to avoid that movie. I heard it sucked more than the previous two combined.

original_prankster
01-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Really? I read a review that said it was better than the other two, but that it still sucks.

I regret paying money to see the other two. Oh well. At least I rented them instead of going to the theater.

yay
01-16-2006, 05:42 PM
To People who said: Wedding Crashers, Harold and Kumar and Titanic, I seriously don't get you.

The worst movie's I have seen are: Deuce Bigalow European Gigalow ( I Haven't seen the 1st but im sure its terrible), Both Nutty Professors, 8 Legged Freaks, The Grudge, Resident Evil Apocolypse, About Schmidt, Freddie VS Jason, Jason X.

original_prankster
01-16-2006, 05:47 PM
To People who said: Wedding Crashers, Harold and Kumar and Titanic, I seriously don't get you.

The worst movie's I have seen are: Deuce Bigalow European Gigalow ( I Haven't seen the 1st but im sure its terrible), Both Nutty Professors, 8 Legged Freaks, The Grudge, Resident Evil Apocolypse, About Schmidt, Freddie VS Jason, Jason X.
YAY! I'm not the only one who hates Freddy VS Jason. I like all fo the other Nightmare On Elm Street Movies, and I like a few of the Friday The 13th's, but FVJ was just stupid.

Andy
01-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Jack Frost for one - no, not the Michael Keaton one (although that was pretty damn bad); but the terrifically awful horror film, where shannen elizabeth get's raped by a snowman*.

*it uses its carrot before you ask.

BREAK
01-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Mystic River was good, what the hell is wrong with all you people?

The Butterfly Effect and The Notebook are both high in the running for my least favorite movie of all time. I usually only watch good movies, though.

>:->
01-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Rollins was in Jack Frost (the Michael Keaton one). What a career change! :p

BREAK
01-16-2006, 06:02 PM
If you don't like sad endings, you're not gonna like the way your life will end.

Drummerguy123
01-16-2006, 06:04 PM
too bad that in half of your posts you either don't stand out in any way, or seem practically braindead. but that's okay. *shrugs*

What are you talking about?

Drummerguy123
01-16-2006, 06:05 PM

The movie sucked, the game was awesome.

0r4ng3
01-16-2006, 06:06 PM
The voice acting for HOTD2 was so bad that it was quite funny. I'm pretty sure that's also true of the movie.

Drummerguy123
01-16-2006, 06:08 PM
I was talking about the original arcade game. I love playing that one, although I never beat it. :(

Chris
01-16-2006, 08:41 PM
would have to be Inseminoid - a very dodgey and disturbing 80's sci-fi pile of shite

Chimera512
01-16-2006, 11:11 PM
worst movie ever (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365847/)

hasn't been released in the us, or outside asia that i know of, jackie chan has a helmet that makes him look like magneto. it's terrible.

http://www.loveasianfilm.com/images/themyth_finalposter.jpg

Mannen som blev en gris
01-17-2006, 12:21 AM
I'm not a big fan of School of Rock. I don'r know, there's just something about that movie I really don't like.
It's the kids. Seriously, if you want to make a bad movie, put kids in it. They can make all movies bad. Like that swedish one... Den bästa sommaren, or something. "Titta, en neger." Haha, that was a cute movie, but the two kids just made it... lame. I liked the kids in Kan du vissla Johanna though. "Fan, man skulle ha en morfar." Awww... haha.

Oh, and why hasn't anyone mentioned some of those Olsen movies? The minutes I've seen of them have been horrible.

Paint_It_Black
01-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Oh, and why hasn't anyone mentioned some of those Olsen movies? The minutes I've seen of them have been horrible.

But you knew they would be, so it doesn't really count. Besides, they do well with their target audiences.

Movies like Alexander and The Grudge are truly bad movies. The Ring 2 was also terrible. I'm still only mentioning ones that I hadn't fully expected to suck.

Oh, and I liked School of Rock. Quite a lot. It was funny and cute, and just a charming little film for me. I was personally amazed by the performance of those kids. And I usually find kids really annoying, and struggle to like any film that isn't R rated.

calichix
01-17-2006, 01:14 AM
The Fog and a movie this pervert made me watch. It was a murder mystery musical. I was like, *suicide*.

calichix
01-17-2006, 01:17 AM

heavens, you're a bitch magnet.

Yatesy
01-17-2006, 01:57 AM
To People who said: Wedding Crashers and Titanic.

I mentioned Wedding Crashers as it was supposed to be funy but those 2+ hours really dragged on. As for Titanic, don't get me started on that one.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-17-2006, 03:58 AM
I however thought that Team America was great. You have to realize there is a heavy dose of sarcasm throughout it.

Yes, Per. I understand. I still didn't think it was funny.

Paint_It_Black
01-17-2006, 04:04 AM
America, fuck yeah.

Lars
01-17-2006, 05:05 AM
worst movie ever (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365847/)

hasn't been released in the us, or outside asia that i know of, jackie chan has a helmet that makes him look like magneto. it's terrible.

http://www.loveasianfilm.com/images/themyth_finalposter.jpg

Hahaha!
Oh I love how the director wanted to make Helmet wearing Jackie chan squashed up (as if it were widescreen on a 4:3 screen) to differentiate him from present day Jackie Chan on the DVD release.

Andy
01-17-2006, 05:06 AM
Speaking of which; every film I've seen with Jackie Chan in would make my 'worst ever' list

Andy
01-17-2006, 05:10 AM
rubububish film

Andy
01-17-2006, 05:13 AM
Correctomundo. It's weird that I don't like Jackie Chan movies, actually. I like countless other similiarily shit films

Paint_It_Black
01-17-2006, 05:39 AM
I quite enjoyed Shanghai Noon, and Around the World in 80 Days was decent for a kids film. I don't much like Jackie, but he's alright as a funny chinese co-star.

Lars
01-17-2006, 06:59 AM
He's made some shit films recently.

Tuxedo - really was dire
Both shanghais were not that great
around the world in 80 days again not that great

I'm sure there are more. But these 'hollywood' Chan films really should just be skipped.

Andy
01-17-2006, 07:03 AM
Cabin Fever
White Noise

notoriousdoc
01-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Anything with English child actors. They ALWAYS suck in movies

killer_queen
01-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Almost all of the movies I saw are bad movies because I only watch romantic comedies. But I still think Two Weeks Notice was a such a nice movie.

NIX-on-the-MAN
01-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Hate Jurassic Park 3 and Jason X (horrable).

Not Ozymandias
01-17-2006, 10:05 AM
Street Fighter
Kill Bill
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Goodbye Dragon Inn
Mallrats
Empire Records
Desperado
Resident Evil 2
Mac and Me

Mannen som blev en gris
01-17-2006, 11:08 AM
I actually didn't laugh that much, but I still think it was a good movie. It was a funny idea, but for some reason I just didn't laugh.

Oh, and that movie I mentioned before, it's called City of Ghosts.

Megs
01-17-2006, 11:43 AM
Anything with English child actors. They ALWAYS suck in movies
cat in the hat?

wheelchairman
01-17-2006, 12:30 PM
I actually didn't laugh that much, but I still think it was a good movie. It was a funny idea, but for some reason I just didn't laugh.

Oh, and that movie I mentioned before, it's called City of Ghosts.

More and more I think that you have to be American to really enjoy it. But I also say that about Michael Moore's films, and that's clearly not true.

Andy
01-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Oh shit: Home Alone 3 & 4
The Phantom Menace
Spice Girls Movie
Moonraker
Blue Streak
Showgirls
Scary Movie (really just didn't do it for me)

its one fine day
01-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Alien vs Preditor was awful too.
AVP is a great film

Jakebert
01-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Harold and Kumer Go to White Castle
Dude, Where's My Car?
Not Another Teen Movie
Mr. and Mrs. Smith

0r4ng3
01-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Andy: There was a Home Alone 4? Actually, I'm not suprised that I've never heard of it, I'm sure it sucked.

Andy
01-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Andy: There was a Home Alone 4? Actually, I'm not suprised that I've never heard of it, I'm sure it sucked.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329200/

wheelchairman
01-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Wow Home Alone 4 looks terrible. Really really terrible.

Icy Chic
01-17-2006, 05:27 PM
The American Pie movies just miserably sucked @$$.

Jakebert
01-17-2006, 05:35 PM
The American Pie movies just miserably sucked @$$.

I forgot to list them, but I'm really glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

Icy Chic
01-17-2006, 06:15 PM
I forgot to list them, but I'm really glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

I'm glad I remembered to list them now.American Pie movies,were just full of stupidity and crap.

Isolated Fury
01-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Shaolin Soccer

Andy
01-17-2006, 07:21 PM
spider robots ... you mean Lost In Space?

No, they weren't robots.

Andy
01-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Ah yes, I didn't notice the bit about the sequel. Hummm, I'll give it some thought

nieh
01-17-2006, 07:32 PM
What was the first one about?

The Unbroken Libido
01-17-2006, 07:32 PM
I'd have to say Sandlot 2 was pretty bad.

Isolated Fury
01-17-2006, 07:33 PM
I'd have to say Sandlot 2 was pretty bad.
There was a sequal?...

Icy Chic
01-17-2006, 07:39 PM
I say that Mean Girls and The Teenage Confessions of a Drama Queen,were horrible and definately sucked!

Zack
01-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Eight legged freaks

Paint_It_Black
01-18-2006, 12:11 AM
AVP is a great film

I conclude that you have terrible taste.

Lars
01-18-2006, 02:10 AM
there was this one movie...
it was supposed to take place in the future, it sucked really back, it was a sequal, it had a name like final destination or somthing like that (i know it wasnt final destination), it had these like spiderrobots, and these sand tornado things, they had laser guns... oo it was horrible
Starship Troopers. That bugged me for a while until I finally remembered it. That second movie was just a straight DVD/Video release I think.

.:SMASH:.
01-18-2006, 02:13 AM
Supersize me....it put me off mcdonalds for life

Paint_It_Black
01-18-2006, 02:13 AM
I quite like the first Starship Troopers.

.:SMASH:.
01-18-2006, 02:18 AM
I quite like the first Starship Troopers.
i liked the tits in starship troopers