PDA

View Full Version : headlining reading and leeds?

offspringer24
01-19-2006, 05:32 AM
the amount of times lesser bands than the offspring like greenday and foo fighters have headlined these festivals is a fuckin disgrace infact a fuckin OUTRAGE there far better than any of the shit around these days and last time they played there they were on before the darkness WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT? give em there fuckin due carling live organisers or drop fuckin dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nightvision
01-19-2006, 07:08 AM
Ehh.......

Hypodermic_89
01-19-2006, 10:32 AM
the amount of times lesser bands than the offspring like greenday and foo fighters have headlined these festivals is a fuckin disgrace infact a fuckin OUTRAGE there far better than any of the shit around these days and last time they played there they were on before the darkness WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT? give em there fuckin due carling live organisers or drop fuckin dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway..

kami_mathieu
01-19-2006, 10:38 AM
better than foo fighters? you are dead to me.

Andy
01-19-2006, 10:43 AM
I don't think I've said this before, as I like to keep myself to myself. However: Shut up, you moron.

Igniton
01-19-2006, 01:09 PM
i just learned in life tech today that they made this invention that squeezes the juice out of oranges and stuff.... its a way to get orange juice without buying it

alistair13
01-19-2006, 04:44 PM

alright, then. i could barely understand a word of that. too much 'fuck'

wazzup22
01-19-2006, 10:52 PM

First of all, i don't see what you're complaining about Green Day and Foo Fighters are awsome

Secondly, Im pretty sure this sould be in the Tour Talk section.

Thirdly, refer to my sig.

DexterWannabe
01-19-2006, 10:57 PM
i just learned in life tech today that they made this invention that squeezes the juice out of oranges and stuff.... its a way to get orange juice without buying it
cool......

dirty_magic
01-20-2006, 06:15 AM
i know exactly what you mean, whats up with them being on before the darkness, i stayed for the darkness and thought they were bollocks, the offspring are much better and put on a fucking rad show so why werent they headlining, even my mates agreed and they arent big offspring fans

DICKON
01-20-2006, 09:09 AM
yeah there is actually a whole forum dedicated 2 tour talk, take ur issues there

darko
01-21-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm surprised this hasnt been moved

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-21-2006, 02:09 PM
better than foo fighters? you are dead to me.
Yeah..me too

nameless
01-21-2006, 05:07 PM
i guess the date where the darkness headlined over offspring was down to how popular the darkness were and still are for the matter in the uk! i seem to remember watching a part of their set on mtv where they got booed at one point!

offspringer24
01-22-2006, 12:57 AM
you fuckers bitch too much

.:SMASH:.
01-22-2006, 01:00 AM
yes, let's get angry at people because they don't have the same music taste to us

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
01-22-2006, 01:03 AM
I have no idea what he was saying but i'll comment for the hell of it.

Offspring and Foo Fighters fucking rule.