PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a lot, Miss 1565

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks for attempting to get SB-C kicked off our server again! (First time was for destroying the Good Charlotte forums.)

http://skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=25823

Rag Doll
01-19-2006, 06:20 PM
You dipshit, 1565 is trying to help you. I deleted that ridiculous thread. She can't delete threads in this forum.

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:22 PM
Then why did you delete it? And I don't believe she was helping my forum, since she wouldn't give us the ip. Just a sec, I'll find out how many Sydney members we have.

Rag Doll
thanks, Jesse, now I look crazy ;p

*edited*

Little_Miss_1565
Dain, seriously, go fuck yourself. I'm contacting the Skate City mods myself right now with the fucker's IP address.

Get off your fucking high horse, prick.

0r4ng3
01-19-2006, 06:23 PM
He's thanking her for trying to get them kicked off the server.

Unless I read wrong or he typed wrong.
I don't know, I deleted my post. I'm thinking...idiot.

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:23 PM
I don't think he's being sarcastic. I think he's really thankful.

Either that, or he's an idiot.
Have you ever had your favorite forum kicked off it's server because of a few idiots you couldn't exterminate?

No.

And if you have, details.

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Dain, seriously, go fuck yourself. I'm contacting the Skate City mods myself right now with the fucker's IP address.

Get off your fucking high horse, prick.
Did you sign up? Because you can't contact them without signing up.

Yeah, I'm a prick. I don't know what I was thinking, trying to save my site.

If oyu signed up, what's your user name? The newest member is "gangsta luv."

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 06:25 PM
No, I'm fucking e-mailing them because suprise surprise I can see their e=mails and AIM names without registering.

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Additionally, it's not your fucking site if you can't even fucking see the fucking IP addresses of the motherfuckers endangering it.

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:28 PM
No, I'm fucking e-mailing them because suprise surprise I can see their e=mails and AIM names without registering.

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Additionally, it's not your fucking site if you can't even fucking see the fucking IP addresses of the motherfuckers endangering it.
Well, I consider it my own, as do many members who have been there for a number of years.

Sb-c isn't like here, it's more like a family, filled with inside jokes and intelligent "spam." Also, not a single asshole there has ever utilized the "ignore' button. Why you ask? Because almost all the idiots there are banned PROMPTLY, and any mod can ban, and in any forum. We have a great mod team, abotu 20 of them.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Well, I consider it my own, as do many members who have been there for a number of years.

Sb-c isn't like here, it's more like a family, filled with inside jokes and intelligent "spam." Also, not a single asshole there has ever utilized the "ignore' button. Why you ask? Because almost all the idiots there are banned PROMPTLY, and any mod can ban, and in any forum. We have a great mod team, abotu 20 of them.

Whoop-dee-fucking-shit. Too bad you're not a mod. I'm including what a baby you're being in my messages to their mods, by the way.

Rag Doll
01-19-2006, 06:31 PM
If sb-c is so great, why don't you stay over there? I mean, stay with the intelligent spam and your 5 gold star mod team. seriously.

christ, you're lucky 1565 saw that post before I deleted it, or you'd be shit out of luck with any help right now.

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Whoop-dee-fucking-shit. Too bad you're not a mod. I'm including what a baby you're being in my messages to their mods, by the way.
Go right ahead!

edit: I deleted that last part so I don't give her an idea.

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:32 PM
If sb-c is so great, why don't you stay over there? I mean, stay with the intelligent spam and your 5 gold star mod team. seriously.

christ, you're lucky 1565 saw that post before I deleted it, or you'd be shit out of luck with any help right now.
I go here when no one is on there. Hence why I don't have that many posts here.

Plus, the political arguments suck here, they're much more intelligent and funny on sb-c.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 06:33 PM
eat a dick Dain, I'm trying to save your fucking message board. Is this how you show gratitude?

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:34 PM
eat a dick Dain, I'm trying to save your fucking message board. Is this how you show gratitude?
It would have been so much easier on both of us if you just gave me the ip, and I forwarded it to Tom-E.

By the way, Tom-E is the owner of the web site.

nieh
01-19-2006, 06:38 PM
I think I missed whatever it is that started this but dain:
Stop being an idiot. Rag Doll and 1565 are trying to help OUR forum. If your "family" is going to come over here and start spamming and try to damage our community for no reason, they're obviously not as intelligent as you claim and deserve whatever they get.

Andy
01-19-2006, 06:38 PM
This thread is very confusing. Anyone care to do a in-a-nutshell summary?

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:39 PM
I think I missed whatever it is that started this but dain:
Stop being an idiot. Rag Doll and 1565 are trying to help OUR forum. If your "family" is going to come over here and start spamming and try to damage our community for no reason, they're obviously not as intelligent as you claim and deserve whatever they get.
Only one person did it, but he was attempting to organize an attack. Almost everyone said no way, if you clicked the link.

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:40 PM
http://skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=25823
Just posting it again. Also, next tiem you guys get spammed, chances are it's this guy when the ban is lifted.

nieh
01-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Then what's the fucking problem? She's got his IP and he's going to be dealt with. Hell, why does she even NEED to give his IP when he made that post suggesting it ON YOUR FORUMS!? Can't your super mods do something about it?

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 06:42 PM
It would have been so much easier on both of us if you just gave me the ip, and I forwarded it to Tom-E.

By the way, Tom-E is the owner of the web site.

Except you are clearly an immature moron and I cannot in good conscience hand over someone's IP to some random user.

I've e-mailed and/or IM'ed every moderator who was online and/or had an e-mail address visible to users, as well as webmaster@skateboard-city.com. Tell Tom-E to check that e-mail.

And oh, yeah...you're fucking welcome, ingrate.

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Then what's the fucking problem? She's got his IP and he's going to be dealt with. Hell, why does she even NEED to give his IP when he made that post suggesting it ON YOUR FORUMS!? Can't your super mods do something about it?
Yes, he was banned IMMEDIATELY. We just need to, you know, make sure it was him. He might have convinced someone else to do it also.

Andy
01-19-2006, 06:44 PM
E-Terrorism :eek: :eek: :eek:

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Except you are clearly an immature moron and I cannot in good conscience hand over someone's IP to some random user.

I've e-mailed and/or IM'ed every moderator who was online and/or had an e-mail address visible to users, as well as webmaster@skateboard-city.com. Tell Tom-E to check that e-mail.

And oh, yeah...you're fucking welcome, ingrate.
What could I do with an ip address? After all, I'm not a mod.

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:45 PM
E-Terrorism :eek: :eek: :eek:
Haha yeah! Once a few people spammed a forum, it started an all-out spam war that lasted for a week.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 06:46 PM

Hack his fucking computer, for one. Are you a complete tard?

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 06:47 PM

Need you really ask that?

nieh
01-19-2006, 06:48 PM

Well, you could hack him if you knew how. And 1565 doesn't know that you don't know how, even if you tell her you don't.

alistair13
01-19-2006, 06:49 PM
wow... heated....

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Well, if I am a "complete tard," how exactly would I hack his computer? That's right, believe it or not, I don't know how to hack a computer.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 06:51 PM
...I didn't say you were a complete tard, I asked if you were. Which you just answered by not being able to read.

dain84
Well, you could hack him if you knew how. And 1565 doesn't know that you don't know how, even if you tell her you don't.
Well, I'm obviously very stupid, and stupid people can't hack.

Apathy

This is why I love that site. I've been going there for a couple years, but i've never actually registered.

It's kinda funny how almost no one agreed to do it. I guarentee if it was a much poppier/emo band, they would have had a few more people spamming on it.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Well, I'm obviously very stupid, and stupid people can't hack.

Don't even try to play cute, dain. You treated me like shit while I was doing skateboard-city.com a fucking favor.

EDIT: Lollercaust, I was just banned from skateboard-city.com. Well, I guess that means that the mods are online and have most likely received my messages about the fucker who spammed. YOU'RE WELCOME, DAIN.

BTW--Never used leetspeak? Have you never seen your own sig there? "DAIN IZ PWNZ." Leetspeak.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 06:57 PM
EDIT: Lollercaust, I was just banned from skateboard-city.com.

No more hope for better days. :( :( :( :(

dain84
01-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Don't even try to play cute, dain. You treated me like shit while I was doing skateboard-city.com a fucking favor.

EDIT: Lollercaust, I was just banned from skateboard-city.com. Well, I guess that means that the mods are online and have most likely received my messages about the fucker who spammed. YOU'RE WELCOME, DAIN.

BTW--Never used leetspeak? Have you never seen your own sig there? "DAIN IZ PWNZ." Leetspeak.
I wonder who banned you? I was actually hoping to keep up an argument.

Edit: It was mullensucks, he has serious man-PMS.

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:01 PM

Actually, a member called brenz-brenz made that and took that pic and gave it to me.
leetspeak is more like "l)4I/\/ 1$ P\/\//\/z"

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 07:01 PM
I don't remember if I was able to contact him or not, but you might want to get him to get in contact with other mods and/or the admin.

Nice try, Dain, but I'm not going to bite on your trying to pick an argument over what leetspeak is or not.

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:03 PM
I don't remember if I was able to contact him or not, but you might want to get him to get in contact with other mods and/or the admin.

Nice try, Dain, but I'm not going to bite on your trying to pick an argument over what leetspeak is or not.
Well, that sig isn't me, it's a member called Brenz-brenz. Lol his real name is Brendon Fraser!

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:03 PM
This is why I love that site. I've been going there for a couple years, but i've never actually registered.

It's kinda funny how almost no one agreed to do it. I guarentee if it was a much poppier/emo band, they would have had a few more people spamming on it.
Whoa, are you serious?

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 07:04 PM
Are you going to apologize or what?

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:07 PM
No, but I'll stop arguing.

Mota Boy
01-19-2006, 07:08 PM
No, I think he's going to play nice, dance around the issue and hope you forget about it.

I'm just here to help.

adombomb222
01-19-2006, 07:09 PM
is someone geting ripped on again? whats going on im to tried to read 3 or 4 pages of stuff......

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 07:09 PM
No, I think he's going to play nice, dance around the issue and hope you forget about it.

LOL, 1565 forget someone who pissed her off this much. You're funny, Mota Boy. :)

Rag Doll
01-19-2006, 07:10 PM
is someone geting ripped on again? whats going on im to tried to read 3 or 4 pages of stuff......

then fucking go to sleep instead of posting. jesusfuck.

0r4ng3
01-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah, but he's not tired. He's tried.

lolzomgwtf

Something's wrong with me.

nieh
01-19-2006, 07:12 PM

Sam = angry tonight.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 07:12 PM
Want me to make you soup, Sammie?

Jebus
01-19-2006, 07:13 PM
http://skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=25598&page=3

Dain84:hahahah I have to get on mtv!
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=704296&postcount=6

I posted this there too

crazylikeafox: hey! lets all spam the offspring forums! huh?! huh?!? yeah!!!

Dain84:Go ahead, just don't mention me. And stay in the shitty parts.

crazylikeafox:I love you

Dain84:me love you long time
There you have it folks. It's Dain's dumbass fault.

Rag Doll
01-19-2006, 07:14 PM
Josh - yes. very easily annoyed, too.

Alex - and cinnamon buns!

Jebus - you're the bbs detective, lolz. secks?

that just makes me more angry. grrrruffies.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 07:16 PM
Those crazy highschool antics of his :rolleyes:

adombomb222
01-19-2006, 07:16 PM

Wow, you go to sleep!

Andy
01-19-2006, 07:19 PM

Haha, PWNED

Jebus
01-19-2006, 07:19 PM
Jebus - you're the bbs detective, lolz. secks?.
it wasn't really detective work. Just found it by pure chance...but don't let that stop you from secking me up.

nieh
01-19-2006, 07:20 PM

That shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did. Dain, please stop posting here. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted Rag Doll and 1565 to give him the IP address rather than going directly to the mods on his forum because it was his IP address.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 07:20 PM
Wow, you go to sleep!

I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll miss your head.

Mota Boy
01-19-2006, 07:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now that explains why dain threw such a big hissy-fit when 65 began reporting the IP. He didn't want his friend to be taken down.

adombomb222
01-19-2006, 07:22 PM
yea i fell like they just taped the beheaded vedio, but enstead of a guy cuting off my head some cray lady bit it off and spit it on the ground next to me, and now my dog is licking the blood as my bloody tem sparys out blood!
B.T.W. it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy
01-19-2006, 07:23 PM
yea i fell like they just taped the beheaded vedio, but enstead of a guy cuting off my head some cray lady bit it off and spit it on the ground next to me, and now my dog is licking the blood as my bloody tem sparys out blood!
Um......yes.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 07:24 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted Rag Doll and 1565 to give him the IP address rather than going directly to the mods on his forum because it was his IP address.

I thought of that, but Dain's IP is different. Sounds like Mota's right and it was just his friend doing it.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 07:25 PM

Just...

I give up. That hurt, and I don't think I'll be recovering any time soon.

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:25 PM

I thought my firned was shitting me. I didn't think he would go through with it, and I was going to stay out. That is, until it actually happened. I thought he was making fun of me because I'm the number one Offspring fan on the board. And, it's been established it wasn't him.

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:27 PM
That shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did. Dain, please stop posting here. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted Rag Doll and 1565 to give him the IP address rather than going directly to the mods on his forum because it was his IP address.
No, it's not mine, I don't live in Australia.

sKratch
01-19-2006, 07:32 PM
Have you ever had your favorite forum kicked off it's server because of a few idiots you couldn't exterminate?

No.

And if you have, details.
The old Offspring BBS closed down because of a few idiots. Kthx. Go kill yourself, die in a fire, etc.

Revolver-2005?
01-19-2006, 07:34 PM
when i saw the title of this topic, i thought 1565 gave u an STD, but seeing as how i was wrong sorry 1565 and dain dont be a dick

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Ok, so apparantly some people actually went through with this and actually spammed these forums.

We've had trouble with a matter like this in the past and thanks to what seems like almost all the reponders to this thread who said it was a stupid idea, not to do it.

I've been given an IP address by the Offspring forum, and I'm going to ban that IP from Skateboard-City.

Just for the record, it was indeed eyewitness, the thread started who spammed there forum, and as far as I know there was only 1 person involved. So thanks everybody for not helping out.

So please, read the forum rules, or dont signup.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:35 PM
The old Offspring BBS closed down because of a few idiots. Kthx. Go kill yourself, die in a fire, etc.
Details? When I left, it was the old one, and when I came back, it was the new one. What happened?

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Real quickly, I would like to thank 1565 (and Sammie, mostly so she doesn't bite my head off, but she did a good job too =p) truthfully.

nieh
01-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Details? When I left, it was the old one, and when I came back, it was the new one. What happened?

If I remember correctly, it was originally taken down because people were making plans to kill Bush.

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:38 PM
when i saw the title of this topic, i thought 1565 gave u an STD, but seeing as how i was wrong sorry 1565 and dain dont be a dick
Nah, I already got all my STDs from Sin Studly.

dain84
If I remember correctly, it was originally taken down because people were making plans to kill Bush.
Oh holy shit! I'm surprised The Offspring wasn't investigated for Kill the President!

0r4ng3
This may have been explained, but I don't understand how spamming on one forum is cause for banning on another.

Rag Doll
01-19-2006, 07:39 PM
Real quickly, I would like to thank 1565 (and Sammie, mostly so she doesn't bite my head off, but she did a good job too =p) truthfully.

I would never bite your head off, babydoll.

and nieh is correct on why the old forum disappeared. it was gone for a very long time, too.

Andy
01-19-2006, 07:40 PM
HAH! I vaguely remember something like that

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 07:40 PM
I would never bite your head off, babydoll.

and nieh is correct on why the old forum disappeared. it was gone for a very long time, too.

Yay. This is why I buy you cinnamon rolls. Or am planning to, atleast.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 07:41 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an e-mail back from Tom-E. He's a very cool guy. It's really a shame that you've done his site no favors here through your attitude, Dain.

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2006, 07:43 PM
dain84, you're such a whiny bitch. Stop whining, you bitch. Stop with the whinin', and stop with the bitchin', you whiny bitch of a bitch (that whines).

Also, it's funny how having "inside jokes" was a bragging point about that other forum. Lord knows that there are NO inside jokes here, eh?

Paris is lyke, a city
dexterisMYman and it's variants
Mota the nigger
Pap-Town
Pap-Town variants
zomg un-pc
teh yumz
Filthy Slavs Inc.
Half of Sanni's posts
A multitude of things I don't even know about due to my limited, relatively newb 1337 status

Nope, no inside jokes at all here.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 07:45 PM

ur rite .

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Paris is lyke, a city
dexterisMYman and it's variants
Mota the nigger
Pap-Town
Pap-Town variants
zomg un-pc
teh yumz
Filthy Slavs Inc.
Half of Sanni's posts
A multitude of things I don't even know about due to my limited, relatively newb 1337 status

You forgot "whatta homos." ;)

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:47 PM
This may have been explained, but I don't understand how spamming on one forum is cause for banning on another.
Because we got kicked off our server once..........

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:48 PM
haha, that's NOTHING compared to sb-c. I'll list in the next post, after I remember most of them.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 07:49 PM
haha, that's NOTHING compared to sb-c. I'll list in the next post, after I remember most of them.

Please don't. No one cares.

Tizzalicious

"we have more inside jokes, we are a closer board!"

wtf?

Also, we have a lot more than just that. There are about a million Amsterdam-ones.

0r4ng3
I think he was talking about "ancient history" inside jokes, but I was about to mention that same one.

dain84
01-19-2006, 07:54 PM
You guys won't know or understand any of these, making them inside jokes.

victorrrrr the square head
victorrrrr, show him your penis again!
O RLY? YA RLY! NO WAI!!!!!!!1111
DAIN, YOU CHEATED ON ME!
The virginator
"I resign my position of President of the sb-c virgins club."
lolz, teh buttseckz?
IT'S A TWO-HEADED, EIGHT EYED MONSTER!
chippy the squirrel god
"does sex hurt with a boner?"
Guys..... I'M GAY.
the blunt fakie prize pack
look out for fannie!
OMG TEH SQUIRREL LADIE!!!!11
COSTUME PARTAY!!!11
Those are the most prevalent ones.

Tizzalicious
01-19-2006, 07:56 PM
Yes, You're right. Your insides jokes are much better than ours.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 07:56 PM
Oh god, just when I thought I couldn't care any less, Dain posted that and somehow I find I give even LESS of a shit.

I helped Tom-E save skate-city.com without knowing how "cool" the forum is, Dain. Try to wrap your head around that.

T-6005
01-19-2006, 07:57 PM
1565, I just have got to say...

In this thread, you have been fucking dynamite. Absolutely AWESOME.

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Totally! Now that you've proven this, there is no reason for you to stay on this board, dain84. Please leave. You're a completely worthless, brainless waste.

dain84
01-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Totally! Now that you've proven this, there is no reason for you to stay on this board, dain84. Please leave. You're a completely worthless, brainless waste.
Nah, I think I'll stay.

kthxbai.

Paint_It_Black
01-19-2006, 08:02 PM
I didn't read all this, but wow, Dain is a fucking idiot. And I read a few posts on "his" forum, they appear quite moronic to me. No wonder he likes it there.

Damn, I've never seen 1565 get mad before. She kicks ass.

T-6005
01-19-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't mean to sound obsessively excited but, seriously -

I know, right? Right? Fucking awesome, eh? Right? I know!!!

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2006, 08:04 PM
Nah, I think I'll stay.

kthxbai.

You say "bye" (or kthxbai) when you're planning on staying somewhere?

Yeesh, no wonder the world hates you. I don't blame ol' Dad for beating you.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Nah, I think I'll stay.

kthxbai.

Why? I'm seriously wondering.

0r4ng3
01-19-2006, 08:05 PM
"I'm gonna stay forever.

Ok, then, I'll be leaving now."

dain84
01-19-2006, 08:06 PM
I didn't read all this, but wow, Dain is a fucking idiot. And I read a few posts on "his" forum, they appear quite moronic to me. No wonder he likes it there.

No, go to the politics forum. Some posts are puregenious. Mainly only in that forum though. Also, and thread created by Slapdown is incredible.

haha, this post from there is great.

Ninjas

This is the disguise many of us rock when we hit up places, mostly because we want to hide our id

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/steve.dixon2/ninjamask1.jpg
^whole ninja image is destroyed because he exposed his 3rd grader bowl cut

Andy
01-19-2006, 08:07 PM
And as simple as that, we have a new hate figure.

dain84
01-19-2006, 08:08 PM
You say "bye" (or kthxbai) when you're planning on staying somewhere?

Yeesh, no wonder the world hates you. I don't blame ol' Dad for beating you.
It's called irony, except it's not ironic at all. So, to avoid looking stupid, I leave you with this.

TEH SQUIRREL LADIE!!!1

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/dainbramage84/squirrel-wide.jpg

ok, I'm done in this thread.

Rag Doll
01-19-2006, 08:10 PM
TEH SQUIRREL LADIE!!!1

*lame image*

*crickets chirp*

so, um...that was one of your funny inside jokes? or am i confused?

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 08:10 PM
My question is still valid. No one finds you funny. No one wants you here. No one likes you. You don't contribute at all. You're not reaping any benefits from staying. So why are you?

Paint_It_Black
01-19-2006, 08:11 PM
And as simple as that, we have a new hate figure.

Andy, come on man, you know I love ya, but take a side on something. This guy deserves it. And, well, it's sort of a matter of Offspring BBS patriotism.

dain84
01-19-2006, 08:13 PM
*crickets chirp*

so, um...that was one of your funny inside jokes? or am i confused?
Meh, you would need to know the history of the image. Now I'm done.

dain84
My question is still valid. No one finds you funny. No one wants you here. No one likes you. You don't contribute at all. You're not reaping any benefits from staying. So why are you?
I enjoy making fun of the n00bs in general offspring chat, posting in other bands, and reading threads here.

All About Eve
...That has to be the lamest excuse ever. If that's really the only reason you're here, then DON'T POST IN GENERAL DISCUSSION.

Paint_It_Black
01-19-2006, 08:14 PM
Dain, you'll never be done in this thread. Not while anyone says anything you don't like. You won't be able to resist. Oh, and Dain, your forum sucks.

EDIT: Dain posted TWICE saying he was done in this thread. Then, before I could post this, he posted again. Ladies and gentlemen, behold a shining example of "pathetic".

Andy
01-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Andy, come on man, you know I love ya, but take a side on something. This guy deserves it. And, well, it's sort of a matter of Offspring BBS patriotism.
You know I hate conflict, and find it pointless for disdain.* However, reading this thread, Dain has proved that he's an idiot. The bit about the "inside jokes" was probably the most cingeworthingly pathetic posts I've read in a while.

*Hah, how ironic .. 'DisDAIN'

Paint_It_Black
01-19-2006, 08:17 PM
You know I hate conflict, and find it pointless for disdain.* However, reading this thread, Dain has proved that he's an idiot. The bit about the "inside jokes" was probably the most cingeworthingly pathetic posts I've read in a while.

*Hah, how ironic .. 'DisDAIN'

Thanks, I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

Linda
01-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Except you are clearly an immature moron

Just an observation, but from the posts I have read in this thread, 1565, you do not appear to be any more mature about this than dain84. I'm not taking sides here, but perhaps a little more tact and a lot less cussing and name calling would be alot more productive in solving this problem?

nieh
01-19-2006, 08:19 PM
TEH SQUIRREL LADIE!!!1

*picture*

ok, I'm done in this thread.

If I'm not mistaken, that looks more like an owl lady.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Yes Linda, contacting the superior figures of the board in question, explaining the situation thouroughly over and over before getting mad (note that this had happened before the thread even took place even), and doing the best possible job to ensure security and good relations was totally immature of her. Shame, 1565!

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2006, 08:21 PM
I dunno Linda, she managed the cussing, name-calling, and showing dain84 what an idiot he was, and at the same time solved that IP problem that started it in the first place.

Honestly, she handled it all perfectly, since she was able to solve dain's problem and STILL show him that he was a complete asshole for being such a dick to her about it.

Linda
01-19-2006, 08:23 PM
I was talking about the language she was using in her posts. Go back and read. I'm not going to argue with you either. I was just making an observation. I don't believe mods should use that kind of language when dealing with other posters. It's not necessary to get a point across.

Rag Doll
01-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Linda, to be fair, you didn't see the thread I deleted and dain's behavior in that thread. 1565 was trying to help him, without any swearing or namecalling, and he began insulting her and other users because he's a whiny bitch.

Linda
01-19-2006, 08:25 PM
True, I didn't see that thread, but to other people reading this thread who didn't see it also, I would think the cussing and name calling she did in this one makes her look bad. But....whatever....

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 08:25 PM
My language was directed only to Dain, not any of the mods nor the admin of skate-city.com. And to be honest, I stand by it. Any masking or restraint of my language when dealing with him personally on this message board would have not only been dishonest but disingenuous.

Additionally, I asked Sam a few times if I used "fuck" too much, to which she said something along the lines of 'no, in fact he probably deserves more.'

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2006, 08:27 PM
I was talking about the language she was using in her posts. Go back and read.

I know what you were talking about, and I addressed it. I said that it was fine for her to use that language because she was still productive. Besides, she's more than a moderator, she's a poster here too, and if someone is going to attack her for absolutely no reason, she has a right to put them in his place.

Mota Boy
01-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Sam's just made the main point. Moderators walk the line between being authority figures on the board and long-running members. 65 started off trying to objectively handle the situation while dain started going off at her. This thread is the spillover of the now-deleted one, at which point she was responding more as a person who had been repeatedly insulted than a moderator in charge of coolly handling issues on the BBS.

She responded to the issue at hand as a moderator and she responded to the individual posts as a board member and did a bitchin' job at both. In fact, that she handled both in entirely different manners without allowing one to affect the other is quite impressive.

Oh, and as a side-note, I love how meta this conversation has become.

Paint_It_Black
01-19-2006, 08:29 PM
I was talking about the language she was using in her posts. Go back and read. I'm not going to argue with you either. I was just making an observation. I don't believe mods should use that kind of language when dealing with other posters. It's not necessary to get a point across.

I see your point, but she really does have the right to show her displeasure. Mods can use whatever language they like as long as they moderate well. She's also a member here, and can say whatever she wants. Mods don't have to act "better" than us lowly plebs, just delete the spam. Dain had it coming.

nieh
01-19-2006, 08:30 PM

Mods post here and socialize with others just as much, if not more than other posters do. They have every right to make fun of someone, swear at someone, and make someone look like an idiot. None of those things are against the rules on this forum and that's not what the mods are here to protect us from, so there's no reason why the mods shouldn't be allowed to do it themselves. Would you rather they create alternate screen names, one as the mod name and one as their regular name?

Anyways, if the first reply to this thread is Sam calling the guy a dipshit, you know he did something to deserve it.

Linda
01-19-2006, 08:30 PM
JN, that reply was directed at All About Eve, not you.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 08:31 PM
Either way it's been answered, before I could respond actually. You should have been more clear the first time.

Linda
01-19-2006, 08:33 PM
It was quite clear, all you had to do was read it.

Whatever...

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2006, 08:34 PM
JN, that reply was directed at All About Eve, not you.

My mistake.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 08:35 PM
You didn't specifically target the language, you just used it as an example and seemingly as and excuse to call her immature. We were both on the wrong page, and I'll admit it if you will.

Little_Miss_1565
01-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Wow, thanks for supporting me, everyone. I am honored by the love. Srsly.

I've got a nasty headcold and now head off to bed. And unlike others, I'm actually leaving the thread and the internet for the night, not just saying I will. G'night all, and feel free to PM me with your favorite cold remedy.

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Just let it go now, AAE.

1565, you're welcome. I totally love you and shit.

All About Eve
01-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Just let it go now, AAE.

That's what I was doing by admitting I misread it.