PDA

View Full Version : Haha juror gives camera the finger

dain84
01-19-2006, 09:26 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/dainbramage84/Saddam.jpg

Look at the juror's table.

coke_a_holic
01-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Where did you get this from? A different forum?

dain84
01-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Where did you get this from? A different forum?
No, I scanned it from a newspaper my dad bought a few months away.

Andy
01-19-2006, 09:31 PM
To be fair that is good

XYlophonetreeZ
01-19-2006, 09:37 PM
To be fair that is good
No, it's a pathetic attempt to try to change the subject. A pitiful last-ditch panic to erase the brutal humiliation he has recently faced and deserved. dain84, you are a worthless human being. The world would be much better off without you. I hope you wake up tomorrow to find that your entire family has committed suicide, and a note that says that they did it because they were your family.

dain84
01-19-2006, 09:40 PM
No, it's a pathetic attempt to try to change the subject. A pitiful last-ditch panic to erase the brutal humiliation he has recently faced and deserved. dain84, you are a worthless human being. The world would be much better off without you. I hope you wake up tomorrow to find that your entire family has committed suicide, and a note that says that they did it because they were your family.
Idiot. I've posted that on every forum I belong to at one time or another.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-19-2006, 09:42 PM
But you had to bring it up RIGHT here, RIGHT now, in the wake of all the shit that's so recently blown your way. Nobody's going to forget that you're a pathetic idiot and nobody loves you and just go "lolz teh middle finger taht wuz funni!!!1." Your mother is going to commit suicide tomorrow. Jesus doesn't love you.

The Unbroken Libido
01-19-2006, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't wish to that extent...maybe just for his processor to heat up and then overload thus resulting in no more posts. Man for the time that I have been here, I somehow managed to get quite pissed off by him.

Tired_Of_You
01-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Let's hope he stops posting or that he commits suicide. Maybe the rest of his family is not as stupid as him. I wouldn't count too much on that, though.

Oh noes, I can't say that, I forgot that I'm French-Canadian...

dain84
01-19-2006, 09:47 PM
But you had to bring it up RIGHT here, RIGHT now, in the wake of all the shit that's so recently blown your way. Nobody's going to forget that you're a pathetic idiot and nobody loves you and just go "lolz teh middle finger taht wuz funni!!!1." Your mother is going to commit suicide tomorrow. Jesus doesn't love you.
The middle finger itself isn't funny. It is however funny, that the editors of the newpaper didn't notice it, and it's also funny that you take the internet seriously.

dain84
01-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Let's hope he stops posting or that he commits suicide. Maybe the rest of his family is not as stupid as him. I wouldn't count too much on that, though.

Oh noes, I can't say that, I forgot that I'm French-Canadian...
I don't have a family, fucktard.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Hmm, I actually believe you. Your family members probably all told you that you didn't have a family themselves.

dain84
01-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Hmm, I actually believe you. Your family members probably all told you that you didn't have a family themselves.
No, my mom left my dad when I was 2, and my dad is just a dick. All my bros are around 20-30 years old.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-19-2006, 09:53 PM
See? None of them wanted anything to do with you.

The Unbroken Libido
01-19-2006, 09:54 PM
No, my mom left my dad when I was 2, and my dad is just a dick. All my bros are around 20-30 years old.

So now you’re trying to get us to feel sorry for you by pulling the good ol' guilt trip move? Somewhere deep down inside I know I should feel sorry for you...but I'm still too overwhelmed by your stupidity.

dain84
01-19-2006, 09:55 PM
See? None of them wanted anything to do with you.
Yeah, the only people who do are my close friends.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/dainbramage84/fag.jpg

dain84
01-19-2006, 09:56 PM
So now you’re trying to get us to feel sorry for you by pulling the good ol' guilt trip move? Somewhere deep down inside I know I should feel sorry for you...but I'm still too overwhelmed by your stupidity.
I don't need your sorrow.

The Unbroken Libido
01-19-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't need your sorrow.

There was no sorrow given for you to take.

dain84
01-19-2006, 09:59 PM
And I wouldn't want it, because everything is better when I'm at school doing jackass stuff, or listening to music.

There is no way to keep me down.

dain84
01-19-2006, 10:00 PM
There was no sorrow given for you to take.
Exactly why I don't need it.

Ok, I have to work on a logo for a local band right now. (it's kinda what I do)

XYlophonetreeZ
01-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Yeah, the only people who do are my close friends.
Holy hell, you have FRIENDS????? That's really special. How do you do it?

Andy
01-19-2006, 10:03 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20835

dain84
01-19-2006, 10:04 PM
I have friends, we like the same things. And we get a kick out of watching other people get hurt. And hurting eachother.

Yeah, I'm crazy, I've known that for years.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-19-2006, 10:05 PM
So what, you have, like, S&M parties together?

dain84
01-19-2006, 10:07 PM
So what, you have, like, S&M parties together?
Of course! Want me to post pics?

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Of course! Want me to post pics?

No, because that would involve you posting/breathing/living. Please refrain from doing either of those.

dain84
01-19-2006, 10:18 PM
No, because that would involve you posting/breathing/living. Please refrain from doing either of those.

Dammit, because I really wanted to post pictures of our sexy parties. After we're done, we put some shrimp on the barbie, and....I don't know where I was going with that one.

Mota Boy
01-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Weren't you about to go work on a band logo? Don't let us hold you up. If you need help, there are a couple good local bands from my city. They're not well-enough known that you could probably pass their logo and songs off as your own for a while.

dain84
01-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Weren't you about to go work on a band logo? Don't let us hold you up. If you need help, there are a couple good local bands from my city. They're not well-enough known that you could probably pass their logo and songs off as your own for a while.
How could I pass a local bands' songs off as my own? I see them every day. And I just finished the logo, it looks like shit, one of the worst I've ever made.

The Fall of September.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/dainbramage84/fallofseptemberpossiblelogo.jpg

0r4ng3
01-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Wow, did you guys read the title of the article on the paper?

"Studies Hail Breast Can."

I'd like to see it try!

neocon58
01-20-2006, 05:22 PM
No, I scanned it from a newspaper my dad bought a few months away.

A few months away? Is this some kind of advance copy, covering stories that haven't even happened yet?

http://coolmusic.no.sapo.pt/private/retard.jpg

T-6005
01-20-2006, 05:30 PM
There is no way to keep me down.
I see. You do what you want, you do what you feel like.

And you don't give a fuck if it's good enough for us.

Because you're not a trendy asshole, huh?

Paint_It_Black
01-21-2006, 04:55 AM
I see. You do what you want, you do what you feel like.

And you don't give a fuck if it's good enough for us.

Because you're not a trendy asshole, huh?

TUNB and me own that joke. You are in copyright infringement, but I'm willing to let it go. TUNB, however, may wish to pursue the matter.