PDA

View Full Version : JohnnyNemesis - Paralyzed

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Okay, so I've been working on an "album" with Garage Band lately. I don't take any of this too seriously because I realize it takes absolutely no talent to make some decent shit on this, but I have made some really good songs lately and have worked fairly hard to do so. I even managed to sample old video game music in a few of my tracks.

Anyway, everyone please leave feedback on the music here. If you've heard some of my shit, check these out now because you might like my new additions.

And be honest too. If you think it's horrible, say so, but only if you have suggestions to help me improve it. Otherwise, I don't want to hear it and will likely ignore you. Same goes if you like it: please explain what parts you like, and why. This way I can learn and get better.

Finally, thank you in advance for the feedback! Here's the music:

http://savefile.com/projects/475725

Descriptions accompany the tracks.

neocon58
01-20-2006, 12:58 AM
Destination Hicksville was pretty cool.

Not exactly my preferred genre of music but I enjoyed it. :o

JoY
01-20-2006, 08:59 AM
I didn't even know you did this kind of stuff! I likey. it's sometimes just.. odd & sometimes a bit repetitive, but I enjoyed this. it's very computery, though, but what else can one expect?

The meaning of life
01-20-2006, 10:27 AM
i'm not really into this music but if you can make it just a little bit less repetitive that wold just be better

Only my opinion please don't take it bad

JohnnyNemesis
01-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Destination Hicksville was pretty cool.

Not exactly my preferred genre of music but I enjoyed it. :o

That one was actually my least favorite, but I like it. Thanks for checking it out!

I didn't even know you did this kind of stuff! I likey. it's sometimes just.. odd & sometimes a bit repetitive, but I enjoyed this. it's very computery, though, but what else can one expect?

I noticed how repetitive it all was when I caught myself fast-forwarding through my own tracks. I always try to establish a certain sound in a song before adding or removing things, which leads to that happening. Maybe I'll work on that! Thanks for the feedback, m'lady.

i'm not really into this music but if you can make it just a little bit less repetitive that wold just be better

Only my opinion please don't take it bad

Thanks for downloading...do you have more specific advice though?

Little_Miss_1565
01-20-2006, 01:57 PM
It might be better if you relied less heavily on the built-in instruments of the program and did a little more with live intruments. Overall though kinda cool. Hey, you should record the Paptown song! ("Paptown Races"?)

T-6005
01-20-2006, 02:18 PM
It's good, but I don't know.

Too much looping, really. The repetitive nature of the songs kind of seems to stem from that.

In any case, for a completely built song, I'll congratulate you.

Definitely far better than the first music I ever put up online... *shudder*.

The meaning of life
01-20-2006, 09:54 PM
The idea of put vidéo game music into your style of music it's pretty cool :cool:

I juste had to say maybe you know in this style of song a little bit lyrics can make it far better.

I must say congrat on your music cause all i can do it's far worst and keep it up

neocon58
01-21-2006, 12:19 AM
That one was actually my least favorite, but I like it. Thanks for checking it out!

No problems, however now you must check mine out:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20892

:D