PDA

View Full Version : I'm copying Richard

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Does Wheelchairman Like You?

I already did this once. But last time my intention was to lie and say I hated everyone. Now, however, I'll be honest. I also can't sleep.

P.S. If I don't know you, *don't* ask. Seriously. I'll just ignore it.

Endymion
01-21-2006, 05:05 PM
do you love me?
(do you love me?)
do you love me?
(do you love me?)
do you love me?
(do you love me?)
now that i can dance...
dance...
dance...
watch me now!

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Yes, I do like you. I don't always get your sense of humor though. I don't really like your taste in music. And you pretty much know everything I could never understand.

You are funny, easy to talk to. Yet you never answer your phone. :( I don't really like Libertarians outside of an American context. But anyone who can see that two parties are rather dull, is a good guy.

(come to Oregon in late february plz.)

Endymion
01-21-2006, 05:13 PM
You are funny, easy to talk to. Yet you never answer your phone. :( I don't really like Libertarians outside of an American context. But anyone who can see that two parties are rather dull, is a good guy.
you only tried once and my phone was being fucked up at the time :(
and i'm not like, crazy die-hard libertarian. i kinda like the way alaska does things. might move there some day.

(come to Oregon in late february plz.)
heavily considering it. i have teh moneyz now etc.

JoY
01-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Richard likes me, but Per.. fucking hates my butt.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Duskygrin, like anybody you have your faults. And some things you do tend to annoy me. However I do genuinely like you. You are interesting and entertaining to talk to. You are helpful and friendly. And definitely smart (which rules you out as a potential girlfriend.) So yes, definitely like.

Endy, Alaska is awesome. Except for the cold, and lack of people. Come! We have to put sKratch and HP to shame!

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Yeah it's too fucking tight.
LOLZ! piemel in de kont joke!

Betty
01-21-2006, 05:19 PM
I'd imagine we'd get along quite well.

Endymion
01-21-2006, 05:20 PM
oh yeah, per... maybe you'd like http://www.csulb.edu/~plecnik/music/Naked%20City%20-%20Batman.mp3 or http://www.csulb.edu/~plecnik/music/Dr.%20Doctor%20-%20HH%20is%20Avant%20Garde.mp3 ?

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:20 PM
I'd imagine we'd get along quite well.
Agreed. :) Although I wouldn't have imagined it like a year ago. haha

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:21 PM
I'll check those out Endy, I'm in my bedroom where my wireless internet sucks like a mother.

Andy
01-21-2006, 05:22 PM
I don't know. Chances are I'm one of the fellows who you mentioned not to reply though. Either way; idle hands and all that - I simply can't resist not to complete polls. That and it's a way of avoiding this essay.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:23 PM
I don't know. Chances are I'm one of the fellows who you mentioned not to reply though. Either way; idle hands and all that - I simply can't resist not to complete polls. That and it's a way of avoiding this essay.
hmm I like you. At first I had a prejudice because
1. You were new
2. Your name was in all caps.
But Richard liked you, and you didn't say completely retarded things. You seem like a fair person, with good taste in music.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:29 PM
lolzipop, Tizz will love that post of yours. haha :D

you spotted well, I have faults... I always knew you were lenient eough to overlook them. unlike mrconeman, you don't enjoy my piano skills, though!!! *raises forefinger*

I think you still owe me a soundbyte of you playing your piano.

And yes, I'm trying to make sure that tizz needs to scan everything I write just in case of hidden insults. :p

BREAK
01-21-2006, 05:32 PM
There is every good reason in the world to like me.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:33 PM
There is every good reason in the world to like me.
Well, you don't post enough for one thing. Mr. Social life.

Andy
01-21-2006, 05:34 PM
hmm I like you. At first I had a prejudice because
1. You were new
2. Your name was in all caps.
But Richard liked you, and you didn't say completely retarded things. You seem like a fair person, with good taste in music.
Not completely retarded, no :cool:
But hey, it's always good to know your musical palette is appreciated.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:34 PM
Ah good. I'll check those out when my net becomes stable.

JoY
01-21-2006, 05:36 PM
you tell him sister!

BREAK

When I do, it's worth the wait.

wheelchairman
Not completely retarded, no :cool:

Well you can't ask for too much. You are British.

Andy
01-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Well you can't ask for too much. You are British.
Too fookin' right boyo.

That_Guy91
01-21-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm just going to take a wild guess and say you don't like me, mostly because I think you still have me ignore-listed.

JoY
01-21-2006, 05:44 PM
I'm just going to take a wild guess and say you don't like me, mostly because I think you still have me ignore-listed.
nah, that'd be inconvenient, seeing he's a mod.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Nah he's right. I still have him ignore listed. At least two people asked me why. And I forgot why. So I was gonna un-ignore him. But I keep forgetting.

Paint_It_Black
01-21-2006, 06:06 PM

I totally read "Per hates fucking my butt" at first. Possibly the first time anything on this bbs has shocked me in years. How could anyone hate fucking your butt?

Per likes me, but I can't let him get to know me too well. It would just be too complicated to let him fall in love. And there's Tizz to think about. However, if there's some Oregon meet-up in the works, I demand an invite thrown my way. Relax, I probably wouldn't go.

JoY
01-21-2006, 06:13 PM
How could anyone hate fucking your butt?

aww. that was almost sweet.<3

T-6005
01-21-2006, 06:18 PM
I don't know you well enough.

I lost at monopoly to you once, that's about it.

And I know it was a one-time thing and I thought it wouldn't mean anything... but I want you to know I can't stop thinking about it.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Richard, if you can get to Oregon, specifically Portland sometime between Feb. 12 and March 4. I would love to meet you. Although whatever happens in Oregon, stays in Oregon.

aww. that was almost sweet.<3
You're the curious one. Or like lolz curiosity killed the cat! (pussy..?)

Thibault, ever see the film Enduring Love?

JoY
01-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Per took his monopo1337-flower. :(

be glad that it was just a one-night-games.com. (lolzcum) *sniffs* all the times that guy has walked out on me in the middle of my peak..

T-6005
01-21-2006, 06:29 PM
Thibault, ever see the film Enduring Love?
I have not.

It's just... I can't stop thinking of the night a crippled, small-penised commie pwned me at Monopoly.

0r4ng3
01-21-2006, 06:31 PM
You like me. I am a good person.

You will give me 20 dollars, with which to buy Sunkist.

JoY
01-21-2006, 06:31 PM
You're the curious one. Or like lolz curiosity killed the cat! (pussy..?)

*shrugs* I'll reanimate in that case. mouth to.. lips. or something.

..ew? *scares herself*

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Per took his monopo1337-flower. :(

be glad that it was just a one-night-games.com. (lolzcum) *sniffs* all the times that guy has walked out on me in the middle of my peak..
I leave a trail of unsatisfied people whereever I go. Just ask Tizz.

Thibault, you are not the only one. I'm sorry, I wish I could make you feel unique.

Orange, I honestly did not like you one bit when you first joined. However you're really grown with the bbs, that's one of the better things about this place. Congrats.

Joy, I really don't know what you mean by...any of that last post...

JoY
01-21-2006, 06:38 PM
are you serious, or just toying around with me again?

I hate it when I can't clearly see the difference grr. (andfeelthateveryonesaftermecuzimblonde)

Paint_It_Black
01-21-2006, 06:38 PM
I don't know you well enough.

I lost at monopoly to you once, that's about it.

And I know it was a one-time thing and I thought it wouldn't mean anything... but I want you to know I can't stop thinking about it.

We've all been there. Best to move on. Just let the wheels roll over your heart and try to pick up the pieces once he's gone.

Richard, if you can get to Oregon, specifically Portland sometime between Feb. 12 and March 4. I would love to meet you. Although whatever happens in Oregon, stays in Oregon.

I hope you mean it, because actually that could be possible. I have in-laws in Oregon, and could maybe organize something. I really liked Oregon when I went once before and have considered going again several times. Only problem is that's pretty soon. I'll give it some thought though.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-21-2006, 06:46 PM
I think so..

All About Eve
01-21-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't know me and that I suck.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Bella, I really don't know. Sorry..?

Richard, If I had thought it possible, I would've asked you sooner. You should definitely come to Oregon. That'd be awesome.

Dave, Sometimes you've done things that annoyed me (not a crime, most people have.) Especially since I've known you since you were like what, 13? You've definitely grown into a person the entire bbs should be proud of. I don't think there is a person who doesn't appreciate your wit.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't know me and that I suck.
You're new yes? So far I've found you to be more annoying than anything else. That could change though.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Dave, Sometimes you've done things that annoyed me (not a crime, most people have.) Especially since I've known you since you were like what, 13? You've definitely grown into a person the entire bbs should be proud of. I don't think there is a person who doesn't appreciate your wit.

Yay for ego stroking!

JoY
01-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Bella, I really don't know. Sorry..?

it's okay. let's just say it had something to do with that killed pussy you spoke of.

Andy
01-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Yay for ego stroking!
I've got a mate who is a member of a website with a similar tagline to that.

lost_nvrfound
01-21-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm just curious if you've noted me at all.

T-6005
01-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Thibault, you are not the only one. I'm sorry, I wish I could make you feel unique.

Alright, drunken ramblings aside, here's another part to my drunken ramblings. What do you really think of me?

Don't just me by my monopoly skills. It was my first time.

Drummerguy123
01-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you hate me too.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Thibault, yes I do like you. I find you continually entertaining to read and wish you would post more. I normally don't like new members so feel special.

Drummer Guy, you're right, I think you're kinda annoying.

T-6005
01-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Thibault, yes I do like you. I find you continually entertaining to read and wish you would post more. I normally don't like new members so feel special.
I've been part of the BBS for a while. Not even just the October/November 2004. I remember the white boards.

Well - I remember them being white. But I never posted.

Drummerguy123
01-21-2006, 09:13 PM

Drummer Guy, you're right, I think you're kinda annoying.

I figured. Oh well...

Rag Doll
01-21-2006, 09:15 PM
i think you do. or i've been living in a fantasy world for the past 5+ years.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 09:18 PM
i think you do. or i've been living in a fantasy world for the past 5+ years.
Yep you've lived in a fantasy world. Too bad about those dreams of yours not coming true. :(

(yes I like you. Change your name back to Dexsgirl plz.)

yay
01-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Do you like me?

Rag Doll
01-21-2006, 09:32 PM
Too bad about those dreams of yours not coming true. :(

oh noez =(

and i cant, unless i register again..and it would all cause so much confusion... =\

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Do you like me?
Not really. I think you are an egocentric retard who is trying to build a certain image of himself on the bbs, that is not true to reality. You also have an inflated sense of your self-importance and you are terrible at debating.

That being said, I do think there is some value in you, you are good at writing for example. And that in time you may become a valuable member of the bbs.

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 09:34 PM
oh noez =(

and i cant, unless i register again..and it would all cause so much confusion... =\
I think you can change your name. If not you should make it your user title...

lost_nvrfound
01-21-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm just curious if you've noted me at all.
i suppose not

Rag Doll
01-21-2006, 09:35 PM
I think you can change your name. If not you should make it your user title...

better? ;p

wheelchairman
01-21-2006, 09:36 PM
better? ;p
Much. :)

Lost nvrfound, I've had you on ignore, for like....ever.

lost_nvrfound
01-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Much. :)

Lost nvrfound, I've had you on ignore, for like....ever.really... never knew that... i'm curious as to why

T-6005
01-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Not really. I think you are an egocentric retard who is trying to build a certain image of himself on the bbs, that is not true to reality. You also have an inflated sense of your self-importance and you are terrible at debating.

That being said, I do think there is some value in you, you are good at writing for example. And that in time you may become a valuable member of the bbs.
omgomgomgomg

This is quoted for truth. Yay, you do have some value in you. I don't know what it is, but your "history", if you go by what you say, doesn't match the reality.

Tizzalicious
01-22-2006, 12:52 AM
Well, obviously you don't :(

Maria: He just holds a grudge because I got the answers to that MENZA test faster than he does. He can't deal with me being smarter, so he wants his NEXT girlfriends (:() to be less smart :p

killer_queen
01-22-2006, 05:01 AM
What about me? Am I ignored too?

wheelchairman
01-22-2006, 06:18 AM
Adrianne, yes,

Tizz, get out of my thread you skanky whore.

Killer Queen, yes I do like you. You are usually interesting to read.

Tizzalicious
01-22-2006, 06:19 AM
Shut the fuck up.

wheelchairman
01-22-2006, 06:33 AM
Shut the fuck up.
lolz whatever you say Ashley.

Nina
01-22-2006, 08:52 AM
YOU LIKE ME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[yes]