PDA

View Full Version : The movie Full Cast

Jojan
01-22-2006, 08:01 AM
The movie Full Cast is on the TV right now (TV4 here in Sweden). I didn't really pay atention to it but then i suddenly heard the end of Nitro (Youth Energy). But I wasn't sure that it was that song, so I looked if it was credited on the Internet Movie Database (http://www.imdb.com/), but as you may see, it isn't. So I wonder if any of you know that it was that song I heard, of if it was something else.

Original Music by
Billie Joe Armstrong (song)
Tre Cool (song)
Mike Dirnt (song)
David Grohl (song "My Hero")
Mark Isham
Nate Mendel (song "My Hero")
Ed Roland (song "Run")
David Lee Roth (song "Hot For Teacher")
Pat Smear (song "My Hero")

- http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0139699/fullcredits

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Theyve been getting a lot of play on the news and tv shows lately. Maybe people miss them so much they want them back

.:SMASH:.
01-22-2006, 01:40 PM
Theyve been getting a lot of play on the news and tv shows lately. Maybe people miss them so much they want them back
i dont think offspring are missed by anybody but the fans. the offspring will only be big again if they do a green day and go mainstream...which i would hate

Hux
01-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Over here in Australia I've heard them a lot for the past couple of years on sport updates and sport matches. They're in other stuff as well though.

lost_nvrfound
01-23-2006, 12:28 AM
i think they are missed by many, especially radio hosts... i've been hearing them more and more on the radio and tv lately... which is awesome because they usually rarely get play around here...

BananaFish
01-23-2006, 11:38 AM
Well, Nitro is listed as being on the soundtrack, so it's entirely possible that was it you heard...

Amiralanal
02-07-2006, 01:18 PM
yeah i saw the movie too. it featured the first half of the song. I fell asleep watching that crap, and woke up when i heard nitro :)

Nirushika6789
02-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Just there now I heard The Offspring's Cover Of Total Immortal used as the 'ad' song for the Grammy's :p

pretty_fly_white_guy858
02-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Like, the upcoming Grammys?

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
02-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Original Music by
Billie Joe Armstrong (song)
Tre Cool (song)
Mike Dirnt (song)
David Grohl (song "My Hero")
Mark Isham
Nate Mendel (song "My Hero")
Ed Roland (song "Run")
David Lee Roth (song "Hot For Teacher")
Pat Smear (song "My Hero")

They left out Taylor Hawkins! :eek: lol, my band covers My Hero...good song, but aside from that, Nitro is an awesome song, more Offspring songs should be on movies! :cool: