PDA

View Full Version : Noodles

igniton/pyro
01-22-2006, 10:43 AM
mmmmmmm noodles....... i love noodles.
whats your favorite noodles flavour?
mine is chicken. i love chicken noodles...

JoY
01-22-2006, 10:44 AM
yes, bacon! no, spam!

0r4ng3
01-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Pancakes! A millenia's worth of pancakes!

Wow, that really got me thinking. Pancake flavored noodles. I must invent this.

Paint_It_Black
01-22-2006, 10:52 AM
I hate threads like this. Technically they have a defined purpose, but they fucking suck.

JoY
01-22-2006, 10:54 AM
I know, grah. cumstain-topics like these always confuse me. I'm glad this isn't made in my own forum, or I'd have a hard time deciding if I should remove the topic/if removing the topic was a good idea.

Andy
01-22-2006, 10:55 AM
Every time I attempt to cook noodles I always manage to fuck them up. Without fail. I guess that sums up my culinary skills to a tee. For that reason, I do not have a favourite noodles flavour.

And he honest: Who clicked on this thread because they felt it was an opportunity to lambast someone who put a thread directed towards The Offspring's guitarist in the Off Topic forum. Come on, be honest.

Paint_It_Black
01-22-2006, 10:55 AM
Removing it would be great, but sadly wouldn't be right.

JoY
01-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Removing it would be great, but sadly wouldn't be right.
exactly! & *that* is what frustrates me.

Endymion
01-22-2006, 11:04 AM
i had some really good pasta at mimi's cafe last week:
Pasta Jambalaya - Chicken breast, plump shrimp, cajun sausage and pork loin in creole tomato sauce, pilled high on penne pasta. 12.49

nieh
01-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Every time I attempt to cook noodles I always manage to fuck them up. Without fail. I guess that sums up my culinary skills to a tee. For that reason, I do not have a favourite noodles flavour.

And he honest: Who clicked on this thread because they felt it was an opportunity to lambast someone who put a thread directed towards The Offspring's guitarist in the Off Topic forum. Come on, be honest.

You can't cook noodles? How can you mess that up? You just put them in boiling water for a few minutes and then take them out. It's less complicated than grilled cheese!

And yeah...I clicked it expecting to get a chance to yell at someone.