PDA

View Full Version : Ever had the feeling that...

Isolated Fury
01-23-2006, 10:32 AM
...you just don't want to be awake? That's what I feel like right now. I'm not upset or depressed or anything. I just don't really feel like being awake. It's not that I want to sleep. It's more of me just not wanting to go through a daily schedule.

I don't know. Maybe it'll change.

notoriousdoc
01-23-2006, 10:45 AM
*the ear shattering sound of nobody caring fills the streets, and far off, a dog yelps*

Sunny
01-23-2006, 10:59 AM
i feel exactly the same way. reughgh.

killer_queen
01-23-2006, 11:00 AM
I used to feel that everyday. Especially when I'm in "nobody loves mee :( " mood. Especially when I'm sick of the lessons and people. It'll probably change, mines last for a week generally. I don't know if it works for you but on those kind of days I care just myslef. Take a shower and go to a beauty saloon. That makes me a little better.
But I advise you to not to stay in bed. It makes things worse. Try to read something, it always works for everybody.

coke_a_holic
01-23-2006, 11:02 AM
beauty saloon.
I love you.

T-6005
01-23-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm just tired, hence not wanting to be awake. Tired of fucking school and I think I'm getting sick.

Well - I know I'm getting sick, but it hasn't hit yet.

killer_queen
01-23-2006, 11:09 AM
I love you.
I used the wrong word again? It's not me it's the shitty dictionary. =(

Sunny
01-23-2006, 11:10 AM
beauty saloon.

i lol-ed.

i wish i hadn't got out of bed today. it's 1 pm and we already had a chemical spill and had to leave the classroom. now im bored and cold. tears.

darko
01-23-2006, 11:10 AM
oh yeah ever Monday and the Saturday's i have to work

coke_a_holic
01-23-2006, 11:20 AM
I used the wrong word again? It's not me it's the shitty dictionary. =(
Beauty Salon: What you were thinking of.
Saloon: The bars in the old Westerns with the swinging doors and the gunfights.

It's alright, I just thought it sounded hilarious to mix the two.

killer_queen
01-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I thought that too but then I thought "well, that's what the dictionary says". I guess it's made by a university student. =/

Isolated Fury
01-23-2006, 12:11 PM
*the ear shattering sound of nobody caring fills the streets, and far off, a dog yelps*
Please, choke on your tongue.

As for everyone else, I'm on my, sort of, lunch break between classes. I've just come to the conclusion that today is a shitty day. Nothing has gone wrong, but I still hate today.

Just a Girl
01-23-2006, 12:23 PM

wow, you look really fucking stupid now that people have replied. tool.

anyway, i don't really get that feeling much. if i've had a really good dream i want to go back to sleep to carry it on, but apart from that i prefer being awake. at night i get very restless because i always think sleeping is a waste of time, i want to do something productive.

nieh
01-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Please, choke on your tongue.

As for everyone else, I'm on my, sort of, lunch break between classes. I've just come to the conclusion that today is a shitty day. Nothing has gone wrong, but I still hate today.

That's happening to me today as well. It gets more and more frequent the more I work at this place. I need to get out of here.

0r4ng3
01-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Beauty Salon: What you were thinking of.
Saloon: The bars in the old Westerns with the swinging doors and the gunfights.

It's alright, I just thought it sounded hilarious to mix the two.
Maybe she was thinking of a beauty saloon.

"I challenge you to pistols at dawn!"
"Like, no way, that's when I'm getting a petticure!"

JohnnyNemesis
01-23-2006, 01:35 PM
I feel that way pretty much every day, IF. It sucks.

Yesterday I realized I was totally happy with my life and I STILL didn't feel like being alive. The daily routine is frustrating. Blah.

coke_a_holic
01-23-2006, 01:48 PM
Maybe she was thinking of a beauty saloon.

"I challenge you to pistols at dawn!"
"Like, no way, that's when I'm getting a petticure!"
"I'm calling you out, Gunshot Kid!"
"Let my nails dry!"

Tizzalicious
01-23-2006, 03:43 PM
All the time. Most of my days seem to be the same. I'm bored of it. So if I could, I would just sleep and just...not notice how bored I am. That'd be nice. But I'm not good at sleeping. So no sleeping when I'm bored of everything. Not even when I'm tired. Grrr.

JoY
01-23-2006, 05:25 PM
I feel that way sometimes. or just like I want to disappear for a little while. just a little while. the problem is, every time I tried that, the world had lived on without me & I had to work my ass off to catch up with it. :/

at night I never feel like sleeping. most of the times I just got started in the evening & I'm finally on a roll, when it comes to being fully awake. I hate that. it's spirit-wrecking after a while, if you have to get up early every morning.

All About Eve
01-23-2006, 06:03 PM
I think "bleh" is the word that best describes the feeling. I get it alot, probably just sleep is more entertaining than what I do 90% of the time.

Isolated Fury
01-23-2006, 06:12 PM
I feel that way pretty much every day, IF. It sucks.

Yesterday I realized I was totally happy with my life and I STILL didn't feel like being alive. The daily routine is frustrating. Blah.
I know that I'm completely happy with my life. I love my life right now. I honestly do. But today...It's just a bad day today. I just want to talk to Alex, and go to bed. Fuck the theater assignment. Fuck the ethics assignment. Fuck the Halo that I told Bill and TR I'd play with them. I just want to talk to Alex...

I don't know. Today could have been a good day. I just didn't let it be one.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2006, 06:20 PM
The only thing I can really comment about is the daily routine. There's about 4 different ways to get to my college from home, because it's so close, and I vary the routes as much as possible. I find if I stick with the same one, I dread walking it, because it's so repetitive.

Rag Doll
01-23-2006, 08:12 PM
there was something on the news this morning that january 24 is the most depressing day of the year. and thats tomorrow. so..yeah. thought i'd share.

i usually feel that way too though. i work 40 hours a week, staring at the same computer system the entire time...and some encounters with angry, ancient, alcoholics. and i go to school full time....and this semester, 3/4 of my classes have somehow ended up in the same goddamn classroom. very repetitive. no matter how happy i am (which, i am, dont get me wrong)....i feel so *BLEH* anyway, that it doesnt even matter sometimes. =\

sKratch
01-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Have you ever felt like there was more... like someone else was keeping score?

Isolated Fury
01-23-2006, 09:16 PM
... x Infinity.

the_GoDdEsS
01-24-2006, 02:57 AM
Whenever my brain gets bored of the world outside I escape into my own and lock the door.

Nina
01-24-2006, 07:28 AM
I get that feeling way too often. I am often not motivated to do anything anymore. It's a pretty negative feeling and I'd want to get rid of it. Suggestions, anyone?