PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE!!!! I need to hear about news...

RazielSR
01-23-2006, 03:30 PM
...and you too...

What the fuck are doing offs right now? Everybody says that they are recording a new album, but... is this official?

WE NEED NEWS!!! AND AND AND!! where is Noodles!!! He used to be here in the forum, but I can't never see him now.

Please, OFFS....DO SOMETHING :eek:

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-23-2006, 03:39 PM
You know, their off making an album right about now, hopefully sitting in the studio recording/writing a new song..maybe Im right maybe Im wrong. But this thread has been done a million times, and still, no news, making threads helps sometimes, but sometimes it doesnt. Noodles probably hasnt been on because of the new album making process, but if you do come on, and read this thread, tell us about the Atom situation, and the new album. Thank you and bye

Little_Miss_1565
01-23-2006, 04:14 PM
I've got to say that it would certainly make Tijs and my jobs easier if there was some official statement on these things...

.:SMASH:.
01-23-2006, 05:03 PM
i think there should be another chat room thingy (cant think of the name of it right now) where people state thier opinions on this sort of thing as uncertainties. there will be no need for mods either

Little_Miss_1565
01-23-2006, 07:06 PM
i think there should be another chat room thingy (cant think of the name of it right now) where people state thier opinions on this sort of thing as uncertainties. there will be no need for mods either

ummm...what?

Ninty Man
01-23-2006, 07:07 PM

well, maybe making an official Thread, and asking to the mods dont close it

Little_Miss_1565
01-23-2006, 07:21 PM
The problem with that is that it inevitably devolves into "everyone post every half-brained rumor you've ever heard about the band." Tijs and I have been asked by the band's management not to allow rampant speculation, rumors, etc. about the band's personal lives to be discussed on this message board, which is why we close threads like that.

Additionally, there are only so many ways you can say "I think Atom has left the band does that mean they'll hire Josh Freese no way I think Dave Grohl should do it wait Brooks Wackerman is pretty rad" etc etc etc, and I know you're all intelligent enough to be able to have actual conversation about the band and not need to repeat the same thing over and over again.

Kitten
01-23-2006, 09:23 PM
As Tijs said when I discussed a thread regarding the new album. Wait till there is official news. I agree with him, because until then, it is merely speculation.