PDA

View Full Version : Some news (not fake)

One-Guy
01-23-2006, 05:27 PM
well...I posted here before asking for some news on this fucking website but nothing happened!

I have a friend who is friend of a person that works with The Offspring...and I didn't talk to this friend of mine since october 2005...but last weekend I talked to this friend on MSN... this person (who works with The Offspring) told somethings about what's going on with the band to my friend!
This person told that Atom really left The Offspring...Josh Freese will record the new album...only god knows who will be the new drummer for the world tour...and they aren't recording the album these days...they're only with their families and stuff...on vacation!
You guys can wait for a great new album...Dexter said that he loves Dirty magic and he wants to make more intelligent songs in this upcoming album!
Well...I thought that I had to share these informations with the other fans...and I'm not lying...I don't have reasons to lie...that's all I know...my friend always tells me true things about them! That's why I trust in what my friend said!
That's all!! see....

dain84
01-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Next time you talk to your friend, save the convo and upload it here. We need proof. If it's true about Atom, we need to have proof. Sounds sick about having more intelligent songs like Dirty Magic though!

Drummerguy123
01-23-2006, 05:52 PM
I kinda hope this is true and I kinda don't. I realy like Atom a lot, and I don't want him to leave, but I would like to hear some more intelligent songs like Dirty Magic.

punker
01-23-2006, 06:08 PM
I hope that's true, is there's no more stupid songs, that means no more pretty fly or the worst hangover ever kind of songs

Drummerguy123
01-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Yeah. Their best work is from songs like Dirty Magic, I'll Be Waiting, Meaning of Life, Change the World, Pay the Man, Race Against Myself, Lightning Rod, etc. Even some of their "pop" stuff was pretty good, like I Choose, Denial, Revisited, TKAA, etc. All of those songs have powerful lyrics and let you actually think about them istead of just mindless entertainment. Although their style first introduced me to them, it was their ability to write powerful lyrics with good music that drew me into the songs that made me a fan.

.:SMASH:.
01-23-2006, 06:14 PM
no comment

dain84
01-23-2006, 06:20 PM
no comment
Then don't post.

Drummerguy123
01-23-2006, 06:21 PM
Then don't post.

Stole the words right out of my mouth.

dain84
01-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Stole the words right out of my mouth.
*Waits for some immature little shit to make a joke about me stealing things*

Drummerguy123
01-23-2006, 06:28 PM
*Waits for some immature little shit to make a joke about me stealing things*

Believe me, I was thinking about it, but I decided not to say anything.

dain84
01-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Believe me, I was thinking about it, but I decided not to say anything.
Thanks for not being a crowd follower.

offspring_freak_3
01-23-2006, 06:45 PM
I kinda hope this is true and I kinda don't. I realy like Atom a lot, and I don't want him to leave, but I would like to hear some more intelligent songs like Dirty Magic.
^^ i second that. i would like to hear more songs like dirty magic and other old songs from self titled, ignition and smash. that would be great. i hope thats true

Drummerguy123
01-23-2006, 06:49 PM
^^ i second that. i would like to hear more songs like dirty magic and other old songs from self titled, ignition and smash. that would be great. i hope thats true

But if that is true, then that would mean that Atom is gone. :(

Ninty Man
01-23-2006, 06:57 PM

That don't sound good

Now, I really enjoy Pretty Fly( I insist, it makes me laugh, it's irreverent, and come on, we all know someone like the guy's song), but... I also enjoy Smash (almost all the disc... i dont know, self esteem don't like too much...)

Well, I hope they go back to their origins, and with new stuff, they recover some public

offspring_freak_3
01-23-2006, 07:00 PM
oh man! i dont wanna that! atom is great. such a nice guy.... :( :(

Manic subsidal
01-23-2006, 07:02 PM
That's fake. Who knows about the whole drummer thing but Dexter, to write more true offspring lyrics? YEAH RIGHT. He even said it himself (or noodles, I forget) that this album will have more goofy songs.

Oh well, whatever, the new album is going to kick ass. That's all the news I need.

Little_Miss_1565
01-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Next time you talk to your friend, save the convo and upload it here. We need proof. If it's true about Atom, we need to have proof. Sounds sick about having more intelligent songs like Dirty Magic though!

A conversation on AIM can be just as easily fabricated as anything else--you of all people should have known something like this, Dain.

I think a better question might be to ask what your friend does with the Offspring, Manic, and if your friend can poke management/the band/both/whomever until they post some real news on the website.

dain84
01-23-2006, 07:09 PM
A conversation on AIM can be just as easily fabricated as anything else--you of all people should have known something like this, Dain.

There it is. It can be fabricated, but takes mroe effort than just writing about it. And don't just copy and paste, but save and upload the convo in RTF format.

Little_Miss_1565
01-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Dain, why do you feel the need to take your retardation into TWO forums rather than just keeping it in GC. Nothing you just said would help Manic prove his friend works with the band.

dain84
01-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Dain, why do you feel the need to take your retardation into TWO forums rather than just keeping it in GC. Nothing you just said would help Manic prove his friend works with the band.
I don't believe him anyways.

Little_Miss_1565
01-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Wow, thanks for proving my hypothesis that you only post if it is absolutely unneccessary.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-23-2006, 07:48 PM
Friend of a friend? Ye..no

0r4ng3
01-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Josh Freese is recording drums for the new album? That's awesome, but it leaves a question in mind. Have they even started recording yet? I was under the impression that they had already been in that process for quite some time now.

One-Guy
01-23-2006, 08:04 PM
I don't give a fuck if you guys believe it or not...I posted that only because I wanted to share that information with you guys...so, don't mess with me!
later

01-23-2006, 08:07 PM
I don't give a fuck if you guys believe it or not...I posted that only because I wanted to share that information with you guys...so, don't mess with me!
later
you must have been expecting this...oh that's right, you're new. some usefull information: here, people will either choose to ignore stuff like this and close the thread or try to proove you wrong. need a hand with this place? ask someone else..i wont be helpfull =p

Little_Miss_1565
01-23-2006, 08:16 PM
you must have been expecting this...oh that's right, you're new. some usefull information: here, people will either choose to ignore stuff like this and close the thread or try to proove you wrong. need a hand with this place? ask someone else..i wont be helpfull =p

Smash has a problem with moderators, One-guy. Mods don't close threads unless they're really 'out there.'

Thanks for bringing us some news!

01-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Smash has a problem with moderators, One-guy. Mods don't close threads unless they're really 'out there.'

Thanks for bringing us some news!
little_miss_1565 also has a problem.
she is a bitch

bd007h
01-23-2006, 08:23 PM
.:Smash:. has a problem. it's called life.

01-23-2006, 08:24 PM
.:Smash:. has a problem. it's called life.
bd007h also has a problem with butting in. lts just leave it there before we start havin a bitch fight

0r4ng3
01-23-2006, 08:25 PM
bd007h also has a problem with butting in. lts just leave it there before we start havin a bitch fight
Butting in on a public forum is especially problematic.

Oh, and a bitch fight implies that you're also a bitch. Bitch.

01-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Butting in on a public forum is especially problematic.

Oh, and a bitch fight implies that you're also a bitch. Bitch.
im not stupid enough to think about that before posting it

dain84
01-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Josh Freese is recording drums for the new album? That's awesome, but it leaves a question in mind. Have they even started recording yet? I was under the impression that they had already been in that process for quite some time now.
They recorded 5 or 6 songs at the same time as Next to You.

Slappy
01-23-2006, 10:30 PM
They recorded 5 or 6 songs at the same time as Next to You.
If they already recorded 5 or 6 songs, then they are about halfway done with the new album! I can't wait for the next album.

dain84
01-23-2006, 10:43 PM
There's no guarantee that those songs will actually be on the album.

Andy
01-23-2006, 10:58 PM
That's true. Most bands can record up to double the amount of songs needed when recording an album. Many songs get cut from the end product because they may not fit with the dynamic of the album.

Obie2trice
01-24-2006, 03:46 AM
pff, Album will probably come out in 2007

icklebabygremlin
01-24-2006, 04:43 AM
I have a friend who is friend of a person that works with The Offspring..
What dus your friend do?

Dexter_H
01-24-2006, 05:13 AM
I hope this is true. For one Josh Freese is a better drummer than Atom, and two no pointless novelty songs. I wouldn't be surprised if this is true, I remember at the startish of 2005 someone said that Dexter emailed them and said that on the Greatest Hits they were going to record a live acoustic version of Dirty Magic and include the video on the disc, and he got ripped to threads however it turned out he was right.

HeadAroundU
01-24-2006, 05:27 AM
pff, Album will probably come out in 2007
yeah that's possible...
but I hope it's gonna be October or November 2006.

Josh Freese > Atom. So I'm happy.

OneFineDay
01-24-2006, 06:48 AM
if this is true, then its kinda sad that atom is leaving the offspring, but it will be nice to have josh back behind the drums for recording, because he did an awesome job on splinter... :D

lost_nvrfound
01-24-2006, 07:01 AM
i don't think they've started recording yet... remember, a couple weeks ago, someone pulled up that interview... besides, they deserve a good vacation... they toured for more than two years with just that break in the spring last year... we can wait... no one's life depends upon the offspring coming out with a new album by this summer... well, maybe... you never know

darko
01-24-2006, 12:26 PM
I'll belive it when i see it on the website...

offspring kid
01-24-2006, 12:55 PM
i say 50 % chances due this summer and 50 % due Autum

DICKON
01-24-2006, 02:22 PM
That's true. Most bands can record up to double the amount of songs needed when recording an album.

AFI, they're new album. they wrote about 80+ songs for it.

One-Guy
01-24-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't wanna say who's the person that works with The Offspring because I don't know if this will cause any problem for this person...maybe the band don't wanna say anything for us for a while and if they discover who said all this information to my friend, it can bring a BIG problem for this person...and I don't want to bring problems for anybody!
I'm telling all these news for you guys just because I think that fans deserve to know about this...I don't mind if all of you or just 10% of you will trust in all this...what I can assure you is that my friend is NOT lying and I am NOT lying!
My friend told me about the recording of Dirty Magic Acoustic a VERY long time before the first rumours of this version begin...and I visit all the fucking Offspring's non-official websites on the net...and I know that nobody was talking about that version of dirty magic that time!
Well...that's all folks!

PS: Stop bitchin'...it bores me sometimes!

PS2: I'm from Brazil...and Camilamazed knows me...she knows that I wouldn't lie here!

See...

noodle654
01-24-2006, 04:59 PM
I don't wanna say who's the person that works with The Offspring because I don't know if this will cause any problem for this person...maybe the band don't wanna say anything for us for a while and if they discover who said all this information to my friend, it can bring a BIG problem for this person...and I don't want to bring problems for anybody!
I'm telling all these news for you guys just because I think that fans deserve to know about this...I don't mind if all of you or just 10% of you will trust in all this...what I can assure you is that my friend is NOT lying and I am NOT lying!
My friend told me about the recording of Dirty Magic Acoustic a VERY long time before the first rumours of this version begin...and I visit all the fucking Offspring's non-official websites on the net...and I know that nobody was talking about that version of dirty magic that time!
Well...that's all folks!

PS2: I'm from Brazil...and Camilamazed knows me...she knows that I wouldn't lie here!

See...

Ok I believe you. But what if Josh Freese only studio stuff and backup, who would be the NEW drummer??

platinumpt
01-24-2006, 05:19 PM
The fact that they're away from the studio these days, and knowing that Atom is really gone as well as they don't have any fucking idea who their next tour drummer will be kinda freaks me out. I really hope they release a new album.

tkum
01-25-2006, 01:52 AM
dexter just called me on my mobile and asked me to post this message ebcause he has no fingers..

"i was attacked by zombie pokemon the new album wont come out"

no everyone beleive me im from brazil ! no realy ill protect dexters identity.. he didnt call me i dont want to get him in trouble..

offspring are changinh there name to OFFSPRING 182

for the fans

Dexter_H
01-25-2006, 02:50 AM
Fuck up.

10 chars

Lithuanian Offspring
01-25-2006, 03:56 AM
Well, hopefully Josh Freese will be the new drummer. That would be sick.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/lietuvishkas_zhelmuo/offfreese.jpg

Kitten
01-25-2006, 04:25 AM
The fact that they're away from the studio these days, and knowing that Atom is really gone as well as they don't have any fucking idea who their next tour drummer will be kinda freaks me out. I really hope they release a new album.

Actually, its not 'known' that Atom is no longer with the band. Maybe they haven't released an official statement because this whole debate was based on an assumption, and therefore is something they know nothing about.

Andy
01-25-2006, 04:28 AM
Hah, how weird would it be if Atom wasn't actually leaving the band.

offspringdude17
01-25-2006, 04:37 AM
well i don't believe it if atom realy left the band then they would put, however, on the news

thecavedog
01-25-2006, 04:48 AM
Are all of you people idiots or what??? How can you be happy that Josh is recording with The Offspring? If he is it means another album with no drummer, wich means that the next "offspring drummer" will not feel part of the songs and it will be just as easy for him to leave!!! So it will me MUCH BETTER if atom stayed and recored his own beats on the songs. That will make him much more part of the band.

All you 10 year olds thought of that?

I you don't agree you suck and have no brains.

I do agree, though, that the site needs a news update to clarify on what is REALLY going on. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...... UPDATE THE FUCKING SITE!!!

Andy
01-25-2006, 04:52 AM
Are all of you people idiots or what??? How can you be happy that Josh is recording with The Offspring? If he is it means another album with no drummer, wich means that the next "offspring drummer" will not feel part of the songs and it will be just as easy for him to leave!!! So it will me MUCH BETTER if atom stayed and recored his own beats on the songs. That will make him much more part of the band.

Hmmmmmmm, from what I've read in this thread I have gathered that nobody has said they want Atom to leave; but it has been about what would be preferred if he were to.

Now, go away.

platinumpt
01-25-2006, 07:11 AM
Actually, its not 'known' that Atom is no longer with the band. Maybe they haven't released an official statement because this whole debate was based on an assumption, and therefore is something they know nothing about.
Yes, it's just an assumption... but this subject has been debated so much that it actually made me believe that Atom is really leaving the band. I hope he doesn't though. Or The Offspring might be definitely over as a band real soon.

vanessa
01-25-2006, 08:03 AM
Yes, it's just an assumption... but this subject has been debated so much that it actually made me believe that Atom is really leaving the band. I hope he doesn't though. Or The Offspring might be definitely over as a band real soon.

youre right. i never thougth about atom leaving the band till i read it in so many threads here, but now im almost sure hes leaving.
i really like him and id like him to stay, though.

sebastienfan
01-25-2006, 08:15 AM
it suck.people say that Can't repeat was record at the same time as splinter so Josh Freez did the drums on it and now if he leave that mean it wont be him druming on the new album so we wont here anything from in the studio.

offspring kid
01-25-2006, 08:32 AM
i dont think atom would be leaving,because on this site he posted and said that "the offspring will be the last band i would join", angels and airways is a side project i guess !

bouncingcoles
01-25-2006, 08:35 AM
well...I posted here before asking for some news on this fucking website but nothing happened!

I have a friend who is friend of a person that works with The Offspring...and I didn't talk to this friend of mine since october 2005...but last weekend I talked to this friend on MSN... this person (who works with The Offspring) told somethings about what's going on with the band to my friend!
This person told that Atom really left The Offspring...Josh Freese will record the new album...only god knows who will be the new drummer for the world tour...and they aren't recording the album these days...they're only with their families and stuff...on vacation!
You guys can wait for a great new album...Dexter said that he loves Dirty magic and he wants to make more intelligent songs in this upcoming album!
Well...I thought that I had to share these informations with the other fans...and I'm not lying...I don't have reasons to lie...that's all I know...my friend always tells me true things about them! That's why I trust in what my friend said!
That's all!! see....

interesting.....this better be true. i know there not recording yet but dexter is still writing the album. if atom left the offspring im going to be pissed. but i really really really hope the next album is more intelligent....

Dex90
01-25-2006, 08:42 AM
i love offspring but i love atom almost as much, if he leaves im gonna have such a hard time listening to the new stuff, i can't bear to think he won't be playing with them live anymore....so im gonna say that what one-guy said is bullshit because thats what i WANT 2 believe!!

aavikko
01-25-2006, 08:58 AM
maybe offtopic but...is this once again beginning of the end??? :confused:

dain84
01-25-2006, 09:01 AM
it suck.people say that Can't repeat was record at the same time as splinter so Josh Freez did the drums on it and now if he leave that mean it wont be him druming on the new album so we wont here anything from in the studio.
Dexter said he wrote it while on his plane trip.

sebastienfan
01-25-2006, 09:06 AM
Cant remember when exactly was his trip. but Antom is not on the greatest hits credit is he?

platinumpt
01-25-2006, 09:20 AM
No he isn't, indeed. There was also a big debate about Atom not being on the credits. I don't remember how it turned out though. In my opinion it was a their mistake, they forgot to put Atom instead of Josh Freese on Can't Repeat.

HeadAroundU
01-25-2006, 11:13 AM
/\ So do you think that Atom made the drums for Can't Repeat?

platinumpt
01-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Of course I do. We had no more news on Josh Freese after Splinter was released. Which means Atom HAD to do drums for Can't Repeat. Unless they recorded Can't Repeat at the same time they recorded all Splinter tracks - and that would be ridiculous.

offspringbecker
01-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Josh did the drums for Can't Repeat - I talked to the band in the summer at Warped Tour and that is what I heard.

Atom did Next to You.

darko
01-25-2006, 12:14 PM
Well...that's all folks!

See...

By posting this you may just have done what you didnt want and get 'your mate' in trouble

nameless
01-25-2006, 06:10 PM
Josh did the drums for Can't Repeat - I talked to the band in the summer at Warped Tour and that is what I heard.

Atom did Next to You.

atom isnt mentioned at all on the greatest hits, i think if he had recorded anything - even a hidden track - he would have had his name in there somewhere!

dain84
01-25-2006, 06:11 PM
atom isnt mentioned at all on the greatest hits, i think if he had recorded anything - even a hidden track - he would have had his name in there somewhere!
He did Next to You, I know it.

nameless
01-25-2006, 06:20 PM

maybe, i just think its really odd that there is no mention of him!

HeadAroundU
01-26-2006, 07:03 AM
shut up!
:)

show the proof!

HeadAroundU
01-26-2006, 07:26 AM
Of course I do. We had no more news on Josh Freese after Splinter was released. Which means Atom HAD to do drums for Can't Repeat. Unless they recorded Can't Repeat at the same time they recorded all Splinter tracks - and that would be ridiculous.
I don't think so, Can't Repeat has very technical drumming. I'm sure it's Josh! and it's starting kinda like The Noose drumming.
GH booklet says drums:Ron Welty except tracks 1, 13, 14. It' says also Can't Repeat drums:Josh Freese. I don't believe that they made such a stupid mistake!

Next to you drums are hard hitting so could be Atom but I doubt.

platinumpt
01-26-2006, 07:34 AM
Yeah Lubo you might be right, and I doubt that anyone would make such a stupid mistake as that one... but I'm still intrigued, because Atom IS part of the band. So why calling Josh Freese again to do the drums? In that case, why isn't HE on the videoclip? I think it's just plain stupid. If Atom isn't recording songs with the band, why the fuck is his name part of the band? Higgins has done MUCH more than Atom for the band and has been with them for MUCH MORE time, and never featured in any album as a band member.

dain84
01-26-2006, 08:04 AM
Yeah Lubo you might be right, and I doubt that anyone would make such a stupid mistake as that one... but I'm still intrigued, because Atom IS part of the band. So why calling Josh Freese again to do the drums? In that case, why isn't HE on the videoclip? I think it's just plain stupid. If Atom isn't recording songs with the band, why the fuck is his name part of the band? Higgins has done MUCH more than Atom for the band and has been with them for MUCH MORE time, and never featured in any album as a band member.
Exactly!
By the way, Higgins is in a girl band now.
http://www.goodkittymusic.com/
By the name of Cosmic Chris.

HeadAroundU
01-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Definitely, we need some answers that what's going on with drummers.
There could be a demo of Can't Repeat with Josh on drums while recording of Splinter so they hired him to finish it. Whatever.
I'm sure it's Josh but I'd like to know who did Next to you.

Andy
01-26-2006, 08:55 AM
Good Kitty look fantastic. I approve.

icklebabygremlin
01-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Next to you drums are hard hitting so could be Atom but I doubt.
Mhhh.. thats a good point but i don't think he did but it whould be cool if he did

platinumpt
01-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Exactly!
There's only 1 girl there lol ;P

I don't know why, but that band kinda reminds me of Horrorpops. Higgins would do fine as a go-go dancer.

EDIT: Actually two. The one with the bright hat has boobs.

Kitten
01-26-2006, 01:36 PM
There's only 1 girl there lol ;P

I don't know why, but that band kinda reminds me of Horrorpops. Higgins would do fine as a go-go dancer.

EDIT: Actually two. The one with the bright hat has boobs.

Actually, there are three females and two males in that band. You obviously need to get yourself down to get your vision checked.

Kitten
01-26-2006, 01:41 PM

All you 10 year olds thought of that?

I you don't agree you suck and have no brains.

I do agree, though, that the site needs a news update to clarify on what is REALLY going on. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...... UPDATE THE FUCKING SITE!!!

If the thread starter wasn't telling the truth about Atom leaving, that affects the credibility of his entire post. So none of it maybe true.

Kitten
01-26-2006, 01:42 PM
Exactly!

That is not current. He has been in Good Kitty for some time now, it's a side project of his.

platinumpt
01-26-2006, 02:04 PM
Actually, there are three females and two males in that band. You obviously need to get yourself down to get your vision checked.
haha shit happens :p

I stick to the rest of my comment though.

dain84
01-26-2006, 04:14 PM
That is not current. He has been in Good Kitty for some time now, it's a side project of his.
Good Kitty is still around.

dain84
01-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Nah, that third girl looks like a dude.

platinumpt
01-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Yes, but I checked the band members and, apparently, she has a girl name, but I feel kinda lazy to go check it one more time!!!

Black__ball
01-28-2006, 01:39 PM
whats is the persons msn, the one who works with the offspring. please give it to me!!

shnooble
01-28-2006, 04:09 PM
whats is the persons msn, the one who works with the offspring. please give it to me!!

Ha ha and that doesn't sound wrong :p

One-Guy
01-28-2006, 04:13 PM
Well...some people are sending me private messages asking me for email and other stuff of the band members...I DON'T HAVE IT...so, please...stop asking me this...I have a FRIEND that knows A PERSON that works with the band...I'm from Brazil but my friend isn't from here (someone asked me this on a private message)...and I don't know the fucking name of the person that works with The Offspring!!

One boy sent me a private message telling me that the band didn't like my thread...he told me that they think that's too early to say all that...but I really doubt it...if this is true...Noodles or Dexter would come here and say something...that's what I think...
later...

offspring_freak_3
01-28-2006, 04:50 PM
One-Guy please shut the fuck up! i know u dont know the band but I*** (i dont want to tell the person name) will be seriously "harmed" with all these stupid thing.

and 3 days after u posted that i heard from "someone" that the offspring was really pissed off with that and r looking for who told that. it can be really serious man. i dont wanna tell more...

this thread need to be closed. better yet be deleted

noodles should post something about this, cause hes always online but never post in general offspring disscussion

Kitten
01-28-2006, 05:52 PM
One-Guy, I think if you are actually serious about this, your friend lied to you.

One-Guy
01-28-2006, 06:23 PM
Offspring_freak_3....are you fucking crazy?
I really don't know how the offspring can discover who told all this shit to my friend...and I really don't know what you mean with "I***"...you and your friend (who sent me a private message) are fucking crazy!
And how do you know that they are pissed off??? tell us

offspring_freak_3
01-28-2006, 06:42 PM
a little voice told me :rolleyes: i can tell who is and u know that

u or ur friend can be lying about that but somehow thats true

but who knows..... better i shut the fuck up, i dont want to say something wrong

next time maybe i ask to dexter :rolleyes: j/k

alistair13
01-28-2006, 06:46 PM
we need mods

offspring_freak_3
01-28-2006, 06:48 PM
^^ yep .

Camilamazed
01-28-2006, 09:25 PM
WE DO NOT NEED MODS BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE FUCKING GREAT ONES.

We need people to pay attention on what is going on and not ask the topic to be deleted.....

One-Guy
01-28-2006, 10:07 PM
The Offspring is a huge band and I'm sure that they aren't wasting their time with this...they have more things to do...
Later...

Sinister
01-28-2006, 10:12 PM
WE DO NOT NEED MODS BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE FUCKING GREAT ONES.

We need people to pay attention on what is going on and not ask the topic to be deleted.....

word !!!!!

Conspiracy of One
01-28-2006, 10:15 PM
I think what he meant by that is we need some mods to delete this thread, not a new staff.

And how can songs be "intelligent", I find that quite strange.

Camilamazed
01-28-2006, 10:16 PM
I think what he meant by that is we need some mods to delete this thread, not a new staff.

I know that.....