PDA

View Full Version : Панк нот дед

xnay
12-06-2004, 02:13 PM
здесь было много русских!!!!!!!!!! это были панки!!!!!! где они твою блядь бабушку....кто нить сдесь есть..
здесь были мои друзья. кто нить меня помнит?????

Rilex
12-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Ма смири де брате...Руски панк је срање, али има ту и добрих панкера...

Americana
12-06-2004, 02:20 PM
exactly, how do you know the Offspring if you don't speak English?
I don't expect that to get answered

Rilex
12-06-2004, 02:23 PM
I think he’s just fooling around. I think…I don’t speak Russian….

Dexter_italy
12-06-2004, 02:25 PM
ia gavariu russki iesik......ploxa......ia snaiu see ya :)
________
Bbw ebony (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/208/ebony/videos/1)

Izie
12-06-2004, 02:33 PM
I speak russian, somewhat well, but I won't expose anyone to russian written on an english keyboard. Too scary. I could try the serbian one, but it misses some letters, so... Nope.

There are still russian dudes on the board, I've seen some. You'll prolly find em, try posting in more forums?

Rilex
12-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Actually it’s: Ja govorim Ruski Jezik…

Izie
12-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Ahhh, forget it. Some sort of a misunderstanding in my head I think.

Rilex
12-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Yea: Serbian and Russian it is a little bit different…

Izie
12-06-2004, 02:38 PM
In russian it's: ja govorju po russkii. But with all the proper letters. And I've never actually heard anyone say "Ja govorim Ruski". More like "Ja znam ruski". I'd just say "Znam ruski" anyway.

Rilex
12-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Well now, you could teach me spick Serbian…But I don’t give shit about both of those languages…

But I remember you for a very long time, but I dint figure out yet were you come from.
You seem to use multiple names; one is from SCG and the other from Belgian.

Izie
12-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Nope. One name, Izie, that's me. Jesus sometimes posts under my account, but he doesn't post often anyway.

Jesus is the Belgian, I'm the Serb living in Belgium.

And I've only been living in Belgium since... September, so there wasn't much of a mix-up before.

Tijs
12-06-2004, 04:12 PM
I speak russian
Yeah about that, Jesus told me a while ago about the languages you speak. It scares the shit out of me.
Russian
Serbian (right? or is that Russian?)
Dutch
French

What else am I missing?

Rilex
12-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Belgian…I guess…

RADIUM88
12-06-2004, 10:17 PM
hey i speak bulgarian.

pie.
12-07-2004, 12:41 AM
some of these dudes are so hilarious, wait, sorry, the posts are...

T-6005
12-07-2004, 01:32 AM
Good language background, I'm impressed.

pie.
12-07-2004, 01:48 AM
thank you.

Izie
12-07-2004, 01:52 AM
Yeah about that, Jesus told me a while ago about the languages you speak. It scares the shit out of me.
Russian
Serbian (right? or is that Russian?)
Dutch
French

What else am I missing?

Lol, I don't speak french! I'm gonna learn it this summer and stuff since I need it for school, and it's nice to know it anyway, but naaah, not now. Now I'm the normal trlingual fuck - Serbian, English, Dutch. I understand Russian almost perfectly, but I'm not good at talking, it's been too long since I've practised :/ I'll refine that after my french ;) And I learned Latin in high school, and I rocked at it, but it's a dead language and it doesn't count I suppose.

And you don't want to know how many people I can understand by knowing Serbian and Russian ;) Eastern european languages are similar :)

And there is no such thing as a belgian language - it's french and dutch. Dutch I speak (getting better!), French I will learn.

And if you're scared of me, see what Sim knows, and be terrified.

Bazza
12-07-2004, 02:21 AM
it is, ya govoru no-rooski, that is i speak russian

ya znioo rooski yasik, is i know russian

it's bloody hard writing it phonetically, much easier with cyrillic alphabet

T-6005
12-07-2004, 02:26 AM
I used to know Mandarin, but that faded when I moved here to Japan. I've got some spanish, and then french and english.

4eh
12-07-2004, 03:31 AM
yo, dudes, i'm from Russia!!! :eek: see it in my location! wanna have some lessons? :D

it is, ya govoru no-rooski, that is i speak russian

ya znioo rooski yasik, is i know russian

it's bloody hard writing it phonetically, much easier with cyrillic alphabet

skoree tak (near: better way):
1. ya govoru po-russki
2. ya znau russkiy yazik

hard language, don't you find? :D

and now:
ну да, я русский, но, если честно, мало кого знаю из русских здесь, обычно заходит несколько, но оставляют одно-два, может больше сообщений. я здесь постоянно тусую! :cool:

Tijs
12-07-2004, 06:08 AM
Lol, I don't speak french! I'm gonna learn it this summer and stuff since I need it for school, and it's nice to know it anyway, but naaah, not now. Now I'm the normal trlingual fuck - Serbian, English, Dutch. I understand Russian almost perfectly, but I'm not good at talking, it's been too long since I've practised :/ I'll refine that after my french ;) And I learned Latin in high school, and I rocked at it, but it's a dead language and it doesn't count I suppose.

And you don't want to know how many people I can understand by knowing Serbian and Russian ;) Eastern european languages are similar :)

And there is no such thing as a belgian language - it's french and dutch. Dutch I speak (getting better!), French I will learn.

And if you're scared of me, see what Sim knows, and be terrified.

Damn girl! I only know Dutch and English and bits of German And French. Oh yeah, they speak German too in Belgium ;)

T-6005
12-07-2004, 06:10 AM
Don't they speak Flemish there?

Tijs
12-07-2004, 06:16 AM
Don't they speak Flemish there?
Flemish = Dutch with an accent.

Amelie
12-07-2004, 07:07 AM
Privet! Ya toze gavarju po-ruski....a little bit

Special Delivery BR.
12-07-2004, 07:22 AM
здесь было много русских!!!!!!!!!! это были панки!!!!!! где они твою блядь бабушку....кто нить сдесь есть..
здесь были мои друзья. кто нить меня помнит?????

Hm what the fuck?? " zdes bvilo mnogo russkiikh!!!! Eto bvili panki!!! Gde oni tvoyu blyad babushku .......... kto nit sdes est....
zdes bvilm moi druzya. Kto nit menya pomnit???"

What the hell means it? .. :confused:

yea man speak english next time =P ;)

xnay
12-07-2004, 12:00 PM
просто хотела найти здесь своих друзей с которыми общалась на пртяжение 2 лет. когда убрали чат наша комнатка пропала. а это я ее создала. даже жаль. хыхых си нтементальности. :o

listen
i didn't apply to u and as u see i can speak and read in English/
thanx for attention but i just wanted to find my friends whom i used to communicate for 2 years.
if u want to know i speak english and french.
AND I UNDERSTAND THE OFFSPRING"S SONGS. bye

xnay
12-07-2004, 12:03 PM
how d'you think if i speak russian to whom i apply???

xnay
12-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Hm what the fuck?? " zdes bvilo mnogo russkiikh!!!! Eto bvili panki!!! Gde oni tvoyu blyad babushku .......... kto nit sdes est....

by the way professional spelling

4eh
12-07-2004, 12:11 PM
просто хотела найти здесь своих друзей с которыми общалась на пртяжение 2 лет. когда убрали чат наша комнатка пропала. а это я ее создала. даже жаль. хыхых си нтементальности. :o

знаешь, мы с пацанами создали страничку про Оффспринг в России - http://www.theoffspring.us ! ну....... у нас есть чат, мы чатимся еженедельно в субботу в 22:00, так что можете приходить и создавать свои комнатки или чего вы там хотите......

HornyPope
12-10-2004, 10:07 PM
I remember this old Russian classic movie - Gosti iz Budushevo - Guests from the Future. Therein, it tells the adventures of one girl and her friends (who is now an icon for former Russian kids) in the future. The girl, we learn from the story, speaks fluently Russian, German, Greek, Latin and the Arabic and the Chinese dialects. But not English. Funny that the Russian directors should exclude the language from the futuristic world. Not that I mind a world where Russian is a premier language. Just a funny random note for you.

And Izie speaks good Russian. As approved by me. She's just modest.

Strider
12-14-2004, 09:27 AM

Vejo que a Alex te ensinou bem a língua dela. Vê se me dá umas aulas de vez em quando.

Izie
12-14-2004, 11:37 PM
And Izie speaks good Russian. As approved by me. She's just modest.

If we weren't all hard-core old-school bbs weirdos I'd give you a cyber hug, but this way...

Just a thank you :p