PDA

View Full Version : why is sin so popular?

.:SMASH:.
01-23-2006, 08:27 PM
well???? why?

coke_a_holic
01-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Because he makes you feel like shit (read: puts you in your place).

01-23-2006, 08:30 PM
so if i did that in real life would i have lots of friends?
no i did not think so

JohnnyNemesis
01-23-2006, 08:31 PM
so if i did that in real life would i have lots of friends?
no i did not think so

Yeah, well this isn't "real life", so what's your point?

Sinister
01-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Because he makes you feel like shit (read: puts you in your place).

and may I add : because he helped us all get rid of Jenny ?

01-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah, well this isn't "real life", so what's your point?
..........i dont have one
:( pwned

0r4ng3
01-23-2006, 08:34 PM
It's not just the fact that he puts people in their place, it's how he does it. If someone, (for example, a retard) were to try it, they would only get massively flamed for it.

Homer
01-23-2006, 08:36 PM
^ yah, bcause ur a flamer. LOL!!11

i totaly burnt u

Sinister
01-23-2006, 08:37 PM
^ yah, bcause ur a flamer. LOL!!11

i totaly burnt u

erm.. sorry to unterrupt your fun, but... no.

and no again.

coke_a_holic
01-23-2006, 08:37 PM
It's not just the fact that he puts people in their place, it's how he does it. If someone, (for example, a retard) were to try it, they would only get massively flamed for it.
But then they wouldn't really be putting people into their place, would they? They would be attempting and failing.

JohnnyNemesis
01-23-2006, 08:39 PM
What kills me about the question of this thread (which, by the way, is asked often and I have to explain this like a million times as a result) is the fact that Sin Studly is easily hated by a large majority of this board. I'd say he's one of the most hated members here due to the sheer amount of people who can't stand him.

The people who like him just happen to like him a lot, but numerically, those people are in the minority.

Little_Miss_1565
01-23-2006, 08:47 PM
..........i dont have one
:( pwned

Hm, that would explain why you seem to find a way to complain about moderators in every post you make in GOD.

But more to the point of this topic, I think Johnny nailed it.

Homer
01-23-2006, 08:47 PM
erm.. sorry to unterrupt your fun, but... no.

and no again.

Everyone who thinks Sinister is an idiot, say "I".

Endymion
01-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Everyone who thinks Sinister is an idiot, say "I".
i believe the word you were looking for is "aye"

Mota Boy
01-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Sin's incredibly smart and very entertaining, so he gets respect whether or not people like him. It's that he's friendly towards people that he himself respects that makes him liked.

ruroken
01-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Because he's infinitely cooler than you will ever be.

Little_Miss_1565
01-23-2006, 10:16 PM
Sin's incredibly smart and very entertaining, so he gets respect whether or not people like him. It's that he's friendly towards people that he himself respects that makes him liked.

What he said, too!

Chimera512
01-23-2006, 11:20 PM
why is sin so popular?
i read that thread title and thought: "that's really philosphical for a message board" and expected to find a discussion on why so many people do bad things. I was all ready to formulate an answer along the lines of "because people have stopped looking out for the good of society as a whole and focus their efforts in things that will benefit themselves regardless of the harm or good it may do society as a whole"

JohnnyNemesis
01-23-2006, 11:30 PM
i read that thread title and thought: "that's really philosphical for a message board" and expected to find a discussion on why so many people do bad things. I was all ready to formulate an answer along the lines of "because people have stopped looking out for the good of society as a whole and focus their efforts in things that will benefit themselves regardless of the harm or good it may do society as a whole"

8.5/10 .

Tizzalicious
01-24-2006, 01:33 AM
Why are people so obsessed with people liking him?

Rocky-girl
01-24-2006, 03:17 AM
It's hard to say. I think he can do something that we can't. And else, he has some mistery. I understood it only yesterday. About most of us I know where you are from, what your name is, etc. About he I know nothing :confused:

Sin Studly
01-24-2006, 04:42 AM
Ah, but I know a lot about you Tanya. Change your haircut back to the way you used to have it, that's how I like to remember you.

Rocky-girl
01-24-2006, 05:10 AM
I don't understand you. I used to wear tail, or you tell about braid? I hadn't wear it for 2 years.

platinumpt
01-24-2006, 07:31 AM
well???? why?
Probably because guys like you keep making threads about him.

Rocky-girl
01-24-2006, 08:36 AM
I think you're totally right.

platinumpt
01-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Thanks Tanya, knowing that you agree with me makes me feel so much secure!

Rocky-girl
01-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Really? I'm pleased.

Sin Studly
01-24-2006, 01:21 PM
I don't understand you. I used to wear tail, or you tell about braid? I hadn't wear it for 2 years.

Yes, the braid. It was much prettier than your hairstyle now, or maybe I just feel that way because it's what I first saw you wearing when I fell in love with you.

Amanda
01-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Watching sin randomly humiliate and crush other people is hilarious. When he does it to you though... not so funny.

Anya82
01-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Why are people so obsessed with people liking him?
exactly

I really don't care about him. If people like him.. ok. If not.. ok. What's the big deal? I really don't think all of his posts are brilliant nor right, and i don't think he's the smartest user in here, but at least he's convinced of what he says, and he can back up what he writes, even if that's politically/morally correct or wrong.

He's not the kind of user who insults people just to look "cool" or capture other's attention. He acts just the way he is.

I don't really like him, but it doesn't mean i hate him. Also, i must admit i like/respect people who speak straight forward, no lies, no masks, no shit. People who say the things the way they really think and see.

SaiKYoU
01-24-2006, 01:55 PM
we're missing a very important thing... this guy has no real life... yo should go to a fuckin tavern and grab a beer, and next time make a thread about "how to grab a beer"

el_monkey
01-24-2006, 01:57 PM
first he should learn how to behave right if you're older than 3

01-24-2006, 02:49 PM
I know I'm the only one to feel this way, I know nobody will back me up, but still I feel I must say that there's nothing remotely funny about sin attacking (not randomly insulting, mind) members. Really not. Because there's not much you can do to defend them (if he wishes he can make someone feel so unwanted that they leave the board in disgrace while there's actually no reason for them to feel so, what with his popularity & his followers...)
Also I'd add the fact that there's nothing really random in sin attacking & tearing ppl's diginity to shreds. When he says to a stupid teen "stop posting", that's okay, when he adds "kill yourself" that begins to go awry, but when he actually takes the time to pose & write at length insults, slander or worse, I find it frightening & disturbing. & it saddens me if for some reason I'm good pals with the person.

also it should not be thought that he merely dislikes those persons. he may be closer to them than to others (it takes someone close enough to ruffle up your feathers in a nasty way) but if & when he feels insulted at some point in time he'll strike back. nastily. he's not very personable that way i think. none who acts like that is. nor are those who find it funny.
i like this one

JohnnyNemesis
01-24-2006, 02:50 PM
i like this one

Only because it supports the view you already had when you made this thread, which proves that you weren't genuinely asking a question, you were just looking for someone to agree with you.

yay
01-24-2006, 06:18 PM
It's not just the fact that he puts people in their place, it's how he does it. If someone, (for example, a retard) were to try it, they would only get massively flamed for it.But sometimes he takes it all way to far. Like when he was encouraging Human to commit suicide, and just two days ago when he wished bad luck on a dying 7 year old.

0r4ng3
01-24-2006, 06:19 PM
But sometimes he takes it all way to far. Like when he was encouraging Human to commit suicide, and just two days ago when he wished bad luck on a dying 7 year old.
He wasn't wishing bad luck. In his own way, he was explaining that there are worse things than death.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-24-2006, 06:20 PM
But sometimes he takes it all way to far. Like when he was encouraging Human to commit suicide, and just two days ago when he wished bad luck on a dying 7 year old.

You're pretty much the last person to be shocked by that.

I don't agree with half of what he says either. When that leukemia thread appeared I pretty much predicted what he'd say. You have to grow a skin and ignore him, because he isn't going to change. Being shocked and judging him won't make a blind bit of difference.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-24-2006, 06:22 PM
he ripped on a seven-year-old? nice. that's grand. in character for him.

Which reminds me, just been at the hospital to see lil girls whose legs have been swept off by cars. That's a super way to begin life. Only one leg.

Dropping in some little self-congratulatory reference? That's grand. In character for you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-24-2006, 06:25 PM
What the hell did you going to the hospital have ANYTHING to do with Sin? Why drop it in?

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-24-2006, 06:26 PM
So is my cousin, but I don't start randomely talking about her.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-24-2006, 06:28 PM
*Grins* quite.

Rocky-girl
01-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Yes. Now we must compare all that were said. And now I know he's very strange person :confused:

Sin Studly
01-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Maria has a rare form of dyslexia that causes all forum thread titles to appear as "Let's talk about Maria"

Andy
01-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Maria has a rare form of dyslexia that causes all forum thread titles to appear as "Let's talk about Maria"
haha, nice.

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Funnily enough, humor like that is the exact response the actual title of this thread needed.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-25-2006, 03:23 AM

And all posts.

THAT'S why he's so popular.

EDIT: Oh. Heh. What Rick said.