PDA

View Full Version : A&A

2L8IW1N
01-24-2006, 12:16 AM
I was just at the Angels and Airwaves website.. a couple videos there with Atom in them. I love The Offspring and hope Atom does not leave them, but A&A is looking cool too.

tkum
01-24-2006, 01:29 AM
I was just at the Angels and Airwaves website.. a couple videos there with Atom in them. I love The Offspring and hope Atom does not leave them, but A&A is looking cool too.
i dont know, but both the AVA album and the Offspring's album are due out around the same time,

No need for me to even thing about speculating if atom will leave offspring or annything because, millions of people will all start speculating aswell, and before you know it Atom was kicked out off the offspring because noodles and dexter were doing crack while killy baby's.

Drum Goddess
01-24-2006, 07:44 AM
They sound kind of crybabyish. Or at least they way Tom explained their sound.

darko
01-24-2006, 12:22 PM
I think this should be in Other Bands

2L8IW1N
01-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Actually seeing how I was commenting about Atom and his status with The Offspring, it should be in general Offspring discussion. Don't like it? Don't read it.

Thank you

By the way.. they do call themselves a "Prog" Band... meaning a side project of sorts. However they said they will be different than most side projects. I think Atom will be staying here, at least for this album. At least I sure hope so.

Manic subsidal
01-24-2006, 03:15 PM
but A&A is looking cool too.

Nah.. it looks pretty lame.

fuckB Ratty
01-24-2006, 03:25 PM
I read the atom wasn't gonna stay with the offspring because he was never an official member. So it doesn't matter if he left because the offspring need an official drummer. And anyways I can't wait to see what A&A is gonna be like, it does look cool

bd007h
01-24-2006, 03:35 PM
They sound kind of crybabyish. Or at least they way Tom explained their sound.

Tom Delonge sounds crybabyish.

*edit* - Tom Delonge is crybabyish

Drum Goddess
01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Tom Delonge sounds crybabyish.

*edit* - Tom Delonge is crybabyish
No Tom's an asshole. He's the whole reason Blink broke up.

bd007h
01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
the best thing Tom ever did

Drum Goddess
01-24-2006, 03:47 PM
HELL NO!!!!!!! Blink is one of my favorite bands. I love them so much.

bd007h
01-24-2006, 03:48 PM
each to their own.

nameless
01-24-2006, 04:14 PM
I read the atom wasn't gonna stay with the offspring because he was never an official member. So it doesn't matter if he left because the offspring need an official drummer. And anyways I can't wait to see what A&A is gonna be like, it does look cool

he has been with the for 2 years so i wouldnt have said he is just a temporary measure! he wasnt listed in the album credits as he didnt record with them on splinter and the next album was greatest hits which is understandable!

Hyper nova
01-30-2006, 11:07 AM
I think Plus 44 Will be better that Mark's and Travis' New band. IMO MArk is a better singer than Tom and Travis is one of the best drummers at the moment. Sad to say but i think better than Atom, all tho i dont really know. They are both awesome. CAnt remember the the guitarist for Plus 44 or the bassist for AA but goign on what ive said Plus 44 will be better. Which reminds me i still need to get hold of Boxcar Racer's album.

Altho I think Plus 44 might become too pop like and AA will be Heavier so I would prefer that.

cybermears
01-30-2006, 11:50 AM
A&A should tour with offspring as a support act if there albums do happen to come out at the same time then everyone is happy welll except everyone that h8s A&A

Hyper nova
01-31-2006, 07:45 AM
A&A should tour with offspring as a support act if there albums do happen to come out at the same time then everyone is happy welll except everyone that h8s A&A

How Tied Would Atom Be If he did both drumming

noodlesisalliwant
01-31-2006, 09:32 AM
Hmm I dunno I'm still not convinced that A&A will be so great, I was (and Still am) a Huge BLINK fan, but ever since Tom has adopted this "more mature" attitude I think hes totally changed from teh Tom i used to like and enjoy music by. I cant see how he can suddenly change and talk about changing the World when before he just did Hilarious Jokes and was real immature and shit. Yeah I agree that Plus 44 probably Will be better because mark is a great bassist and singer and although I dont like Travis as Much as Atom, he is a great drummer. Lol yeah Atom would be pretty busy if he was in both bands all the time :S

cybermears
01-31-2006, 09:42 AM
How Tied Would Atom Be If he did both drumming
They could be another souport act in the middle of both i sopsoe that would give him some time to rest

Mimile
02-18-2006, 02:48 AM
http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RU9SMCNZ7SI30W3FE6CE9G566

here's the video clip of The Adventure ... we can see atom in it.

RonWelty
02-18-2006, 02:58 AM
am i the one that hates the song and the drums? ...What a fucking stupid video ...for god sake ...are they gonna change the world ? looool !

uvutuy
02-18-2006, 09:04 AM
HELL NO!!!!!!! Blink is one of my favorite bands. I love them so much.
i second that

HOW COULD HE DO THAT!!!!

Jakebert
02-18-2006, 11:18 AM
All the hype around Angels and Airwaves is going to have a negative effect, I just know it.

I have a feeling that music journalists are already getting tired of Tom's bullshit about how they're going to be the greatest band ever, and I know a lot of people who would be somewhat curious about it are already getting alienated. The song I've heard, while actually a good song, is nothing new at all, and just sounds like Boxcar Racer meets U2.

I really, really hope this project flops just because I hate egotistical people who give themselves more credit than they deserve. All of this sounds way too pretentious to get huge mainstream appeal anyway.

jacknife737
02-18-2006, 07:09 PM
I think that Dexters been making a point by mentioning Atom in all the recent journal entries.

Apathy
02-18-2006, 10:43 PM
blah. I hate Tom so much. He has no actual talent from what I can tell. Mark is pretty good at singing.

Every time I hear about Angels and Airwaves I get all pissed off. Tom annoys the hell out of me.

noodlesisalliwant
02-19-2006, 02:09 AM
blah. I hate Tom so much. He has no actual talent from what I can tell. Mark is pretty good at singing.

Every time I hear about Angels and Airwaves I get all pissed off. Tom annoys the hell out of me.

Yeah I dont get how he can suddenly change from being so immature and funny to a serious "im gonna change the world" guy. Mark was always my favourite singer in Blink anyways but yeah. Serioulsy, if this album flops Tom will look a right idiot, but chances are many Blink fans will go out and buy the new album hoping it will still be like Blink's music. Im backing Plus 44 right now, but I dont know how my opinion will change when the album is released. Im still REALLY annoyed at Tom for doing this as Blink were one of my favourite bands, i absolutely loved Dude ranch.

original_prankster
02-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Hmm I dunno I'm still not convinced that A&A will be so great, I was (and Still am) a Huge BLINK fan, but ever since Tom has adopted this "more mature" attitude I think hes totally changed from teh Tom i used to like and enjoy music by. I cant see how he can suddenly change and talk about changing the World when before he just did Hilarious Jokes and was real immature and shit.
Yeah, it's amazing how he went from singing things like "I Wanna Fuck A Dog In The Ass" to "I Miss You". I prefer the immature stuff, also. The only Blink albums I listen to are the first 4.

Oh, and I recently heard an A&A song, and it was pretty stupid. I was let down quite a bit. =/

jacknife737
02-19-2006, 08:56 PM
http://www.angelsandairwaves.com/Default_flash.aspx?sectionid=videos&itemid= ( http://www.angelsandairwaves.com/Default_flash.aspx?sectionid=videos&itemid=)

They posted a new video for the song The Adventure, Atoms in a view shots, mostly getting on a train. It is one fucked up video, mostly Tom (I think) and some naked chick.