PDA

View Full Version : Kerry sucks.

Hysteria
10-21-2004, 04:15 AM
Yes, yes he does. He's even more of a comedian than Bush. Which is saying something.

samr
10-21-2004, 04:31 AM
I do like bush more than kerry

Hysteria
10-21-2004, 04:32 AM
Same here, even though both are complete dumbasses. :rolleyes:

ihatechrissneed
10-21-2004, 08:25 AM
I don't care about them, no one will bomb essex or germany :rolleyes:

Orange County
10-21-2004, 08:29 AM
Bit OTT your name AND sig AND location? :eek:

Hysteria
10-21-2004, 08:35 AM

or Suffolk.

GunForHire
10-21-2004, 08:37 AM
I like Kerry more than Bush for the sheer fact that he isn't quite as big an idiot and doesn't cater solely for the rich upper class and oil industry. And he doesn't like the war in Iraq either which is good, because it's been a disaster IMO. If anything, we've bred more terrorists than killed/captured.

Vera
10-21-2004, 09:46 AM
Dude, I just remembered why I disliked you in the original forums. You were always all "omg I'll be sooooo different and cool if I post a topic that parodies some other topic".

Liek omg lol.

Give up. It would be fine if you had some reasonable argument why Kerry truly sucks as opposed to "Kerry sucks as does Bush, bleeeh". Really.

Chris
10-21-2004, 10:42 AM
time for all the hate to come back

but yes, something more contrustive next time

ihatechrissneed
10-21-2004, 11:28 AM
or Suffolk.
True.

but don't forget shitty wales

Jebus
10-21-2004, 06:17 PM
In 10 years the states will all go to hell so it doens't matter.

Dirty Sanchez
10-21-2004, 08:41 PM
Yes, yes he does. He's even more of a comedian than Bush. Which is saying something.

Hysteria, you're even dumber than I thought. Bush is way more of an oaf than Kerry is. Just look at him in the debates, scowling like a petulant ass-clown and interrupting the moderator. Bush says stupid shit all the time. The funniest thing about Kerry is that he kinda looks like the tree guy from Lord of the Rings.

But that's not what this race is about. It's about the issues, and Bush has done a terrible job with almost all of them. Kerry may have "taken every position", but Bush has consistently taken just the wrong ones.

Dirty Sanchez
10-21-2004, 08:42 PM
In 10 years the states will all go to hell so it doens't matter.

10? Less than that if the Republicans stay in charge, and we're taking the rest of the world with us.

killboybowerhead
10-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Bush kicks the shit outta kerry i hurl evertime i see that dipshit... he looks like deputy dog

Jebus
10-21-2004, 09:40 PM
Liking bush is similar to liking a retarted baby. We just feel so for them.

aavikko
10-22-2004, 01:11 AM
i think that bush isn't good president and kerry is better but then i have seen some intervievs and stuff of both kerry and bush and i had to ask that is kerry better than bush???.....of course bush sucks but i don't think that kerry is better.... :rolleyes:

theheadbanginggrandma
10-22-2004, 02:11 AM
yep
wales can suck my balls!
hahahahhahahaha!!

Master of Puppets
10-22-2004, 02:49 AM
kerry is a terrible candidate, hes changed where he stands on issues so much its ridiculous, and i know Bush isnt the smartest guy around but at least Cheney will be in office and i think hes a good guy

Vera
10-22-2004, 06:07 AM
Get over yourselves.

The presidential elections in the States haven't been about "which candidate rocks more, yo!" for a long time. The voters are choosing the lesser of two evils in here. And looking at what Bush has done, I'd call Kerry a far better option, even if he is a bit of an asshat in some ways.

samr
10-22-2004, 06:12 AM
I think Bush should just finish what he started. If kerry pulls the troops out of Iraq, something bad will probably happen to the US.

Vera
10-22-2004, 08:31 AM
I thought Kerry has said he won't pull troops out of Iraq before it is certain that it is safe.

VLFLQ
10-22-2004, 11:54 AM

oh you think..............now just 'cause you said that they gonna find a reason to bomb germany

VLFLQ
10-22-2004, 11:58 AM
I thought Kerry has said he won't pull troops out of Iraq before it is certain that it is safe.

yeah...whatever if the Democrats or the Republicans have the power both support war.......for the past 50 years there wasn't a single year where america was not at war....

AN GUITARIST
10-23-2004, 03:31 PM
give me 1 good reason why kerry is not better than bush

BLACK SABBATH
10-23-2004, 03:46 PM
give me 1 good reason why kerry is not better than bush
bush sucks

nieh
10-23-2004, 04:42 PM
I always disagreed with Bush's stances on things. I feel he's consistently done what I didn't want him to do. I do see reasons for some of them, the wars and all, and I can see some good resulting from it. However, I don't feel the ends are enough to justify the means in this case. The War on Terrorism is not something that can ever end, so it never should have been started. Step up our intelligence so we can stop attacks, yes. Go to war on every country that has anyone that can be considered a terrorist, no. There will always be someone that disagrees with the system enough that they're willing to kill to change it. However, I'm still slightly undecided. Bush has taken crappy stances that I disagree with all the time, but in doing so, he may have gotten the US (and the world unfortunately) into a situation that Kerry is ill-equipped to get us out of. I've heard Bush say about 2 things I agree with...that's his stance against stem cell research, and the stance on North Korea, saying that if we're going to get involved with North Korea, we'll include China in the talks...Kerry said it will be just us and Korea. North Korea has always been China's bitch, which is a big reason why we never did all the things we wanted to do with them. We always figured if we yell at North Korea, China will come to their rescue. Kerry's an idiot...I hear him talk and I feel embarassed for him half the time because I can tell he's just saying what he thinks people want to hear. Bush, as much as I disagree with him, he's not as full of shit as most people say. Argh...in terms of my undecided-ness. If I vote (which I am registered for) it will be for Kerry. I just have a hard time telling myself "vote for this guy even though you think he sucks". The way I see it, I'd rather have 4 years of being embarrassed by Kerry than 4 more years being afraid of what Bush is gonna do next.

beautifulnightmare
10-23-2004, 05:03 PM
yeah and bush sucks too...

Not Ozymandias
10-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Kerry is a good Senator and - for a politician - is a good man. He'll make a good President.

SicN Twisted
10-24-2004, 01:26 AM
Kerry's not really human. He's a democratic political robot who does not have a good track record with saying what he means. I think he'll lead us down the same path Bush will, just much more slowly and discreetly.

wheelchairman
10-24-2004, 05:20 AM
Well for at least the past 20 years, if not the past 50, that's been the nature of the republicans and democrats. Republicans usually make things worse, and the democrats either make things worse at a slower rate, or else they are just the waiting period before the republicans take power again.

Vera
10-24-2004, 05:22 AM
So you're fucked either way! Hurrah for US politics!

beautifulnightmare
10-24-2004, 08:29 AM
they are just gonna lie so they can be president either way :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
08-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Fucking hell, stop bumping nearly year-old threads.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
08-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Well I wasn't part of this forums in October, so I have catch up on all the things that I missed.

It's completely irrelevant though. The election is long over. Why still talk about it?