Americana
12-06-2004, 03:43 PM
ignore this mistake

Americana
12-06-2004, 03:55 PM
I messed up on this one, ignore it

Hysteria
12-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Dude, you've done the same topic 3 times, and fucked it up completely. Are you pissed? Taken any drugs today?

Floyd the Barber
12-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Do your threads consists solely of pointless polls and questions about yourself?

"Who here hates me?"

"What should I post next?"

"Vote for your favorite poll!"

"Favorite song from (insert album here)!"

"I'm sorry I posted lots of crap!"

"What method of execution should they use on me?"

habbo
12-06-2004, 06:16 PM
Prevously I had polls for the best song off of each album. Now I am putting the winner for each of them here including some that weren't able to be voted on, but people complained about. There's a choice for if you don't like any of the above songs and a choice for if you want to vote for all the songs. I had more information here, but I lost it in the middle of making this poll the first time. This is my last poll for best song. After this poll we should know what the real best is, atleast what most people think the best is.

:cool:
like anyone gives a shit

habbo
12-06-2004, 06:17 PM
whatever, like anyone gives a shit except you

OffspringInOz
12-07-2004, 03:11 AM
hey, at least he's doing something, and therefor, giving us something to do. i mean what would you rather; have nothing to do and read old posts, or express ur opinion on one of/ur fav bands.

purple pumpkin
12-07-2004, 06:59 AM
Offffffffffffsppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg Lol They Are The Best Band Eva!!!!!!!!!!and Me Loves Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sam Is An Awesome Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe :)

T-6005
12-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Offffffffffffsppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg Lol They Are The Best Band Eva!!!!!!!!!!and Me Loves Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sam Is An Awesome Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe :)

um.... ok?