PDA

View Full Version : so, being expelled is fun!

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 12:44 PM
fuck, i havent posted on here fer a while :p ...but now that i got time on my hands to work with...i got emergancy expelled from school 2 weeks ago, and yesterday, i had a meeting with the head of the school board and i have to go back to school tomorrow...which sucks ass, but it was fun being expelled for 2 weeks...im pretty sure im not alone, but does anyone want to share anytimes they got expelled/suspended from school?

Vera
01-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Zero.

We don't really do that in here, until someone is a HUGE and I mean HUGE troublemaker.

wheelchairman
01-24-2006, 12:45 PM
That's not expulsion, that's suspension. Only pussies get merely "suspended." What did you do, sneeze during class? Wear a distasteful shirt?

Expulsion, you actually have to do something mildly incorrect to achieve that (like scaring someone else's parent.)

XYlophonetreeZ
01-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Why don't you share why it happened? And doesn't expelled mean you're permanently kicked out? So really you just got suspended, right?

the_offsprings_monkey
01-24-2006, 12:47 PM
.... I got kicked outta my school for almost a year and a half, big fucking deal pussah.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 12:49 PM
That's not expulsion, that's suspension. Only pussies get merely "suspended." What did you do, sneeze during class? Wear a distasteful shirt?

Expulsion, you actually have to do something mildly incorrect to achieve that (like scaring someone else's parent.)

nya, if you can read correctly, i got expelled, THEN i had a meeting with the head of the school board because my parents wanted me back in school and they suspended for A DAY! no, i brought a butterfly knife to school... :p

Paint_It_Black
01-24-2006, 12:49 PM
fuck, i havent posted on here fer a while :p ...but now that i got time on my hands to work with...i got emergancy expelled from school 2 weeks ago, and yesterday, i had a meeting with the head of the school board and i have to go back to school tomorrow...which sucks ass, but it was fun being expelled for 2 weeks...im pretty sure im not alone, but does anyone want to share anytimes they got expelled/suspended from school?

Go back to school. Work really hard. Beg the teachers for extra help. You really, really need it.

Is anyone else confused by this? This person types like a Brit but has Washington as its location.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 12:51 PM
Why don't you share why it happened? And doesn't expelled mean you're permanently kicked out? So really you just got suspended, right?

this fuckin bitch threatened to bring a knife to school the next day and slit my throat, so i was like fuck you and brought one, and she was like..."LOOK!! SHE HAS A KNIFE!!! SEARCH HER LOCKER!!!" she had a knife too, but she did she get suspended, nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mad:

el_monkey
01-24-2006, 12:51 PM
but what did you do , actually

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 12:54 PM
but what did you do , actually
well, like, she was trying to push me down a stairwell, and she pulled her switchblade out, and i was like, "back off, i have i knife too"..but it was in my locker, and the bitch told the teachers i had a knife...and when the teachers searched me, they didn't find it because it was in my locker, so she told the teachers to search my locker...

el_monkey
01-24-2006, 01:00 PM
well, like, she was trying to push me down a stairwell, and she pulled her switchblade out, and i was like, "back off, i have i knife too"..but it was in my locker, and the bitch told the teachers i had a knife...and when the teachers searched me, they didn't find it because it was in my locker, so she told the teachers to search my locker...

she ha not been expelled?

XYlophonetreeZ
01-24-2006, 01:00 PM
Shut up, TPKYL.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:01 PM
she ha not been expelled?
if that says what i think that says...no, she didn even get suspended... :mad:

wheelchairman
01-24-2006, 01:08 PM
I think you're lying. Something doesn't add up. The school is most likely not out to only get you. If they knew she had a knife she would've been punished, especially if she threatened with it. So where is the lie?

Drum Goddess
01-24-2006, 01:09 PM
I got suspended a lot in middle school, an twice in high school. I was a troubled kid until I was about 15.

el_monkey
01-24-2006, 01:10 PM
I think she had no knife at all

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:11 PM
I think you're lying. Something doesn't add up. The school is most likely not out to only get you. If they knew she had a knife she would've been punished, especially if she threatened with it. So where is the lie?

im not lieing...they didnt see her knife, but they found mine...by the time i (well, my friends that were witnesses) had a chance to tell the teachers, it was already the next school day, and it wasnt there the next day (obviously) so, no one had proof that she actually brought a knife to school

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Your story still has holes throughout.

wheelchairman
01-24-2006, 01:19 PM
im not lieing...they didnt see her knife, but they found mine...by the time i (well, my friends that were witnesses) had a chance to tell the teachers, it was already the next school day, and it wasnt there the next day (obviously) so, no one had proof that she actually brought a knife to school
That doesn't make sense, if she pulled a knife on you, and then you pulled a knife on her. Why would she go to a teacher, when she must've known you would say she had a knife too. Unless people panicked and told the teachers as well (which contradicts your story), then the witnesses would've said there was two knives.

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Nice attempt, though.

But then again, what are we supposed to expect from a 13 year old, American middle schooler?...

EDIT: I guess the lying child is in middle school.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:22 PM
That doesn't make sense, if she pulled a knife on you, and then you pulled a knife on her. Why would she go to a teacher, when she must've known you would say she had a knife too. Unless people panicked and told the teachers as well (which contradicts your story), then the witnesses would've said there was two knives.

well, first of all, i didnt pull out my knife, i just told her to back off because i had a knife...if you can read, i had it in my locker...

Amanda
01-24-2006, 01:23 PM
You gotta be seriously fucked up to get yourself expelled around here. The school i went to jwould just send you home with a warning. I got a few hundreds of those...

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:24 PM
All right, you say you didn't tell anyone until the next day?...Why? Why not tell a figure of authoriy immediately after? Your life was in danger, and you chose to just let it slip by while she accused you of threatening her?

wheelchairman
01-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Nice attempt, though.

But then again, what are we supposed to expect from a 13 year old, American high schooler?...
For a second I thought you just said something really retarded. Then I realized it was me who was the retarded one. Nice move!

Jady, quit lying. It still doesn't make sense.

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:26 PM
For a second I thought you just said something really retarded. Then I realized it was me who was the retarded one. Nice move!
Haha. Explain?

wheelchairman
01-24-2006, 01:27 PM
Haha. Explain?
The possibilities of someone being born in 1992 and being a high schooler are next to 0. I however thought you were just mocking their young age at first.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Even if it makes sense and we can't prove it wrong, it's still a lie simply because it's exactly the kind of thing that some asshole would lie about on a message board. It sounds like a TPKYL story for Christ's sake, or maybe Duracell.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:34 PM

Jady, quit lying. It still doesn't make sense.

why the fuck would i lie?..THAT doesnt make sense...maybe i should just explain again...maybe cover up the "holes"

the bitch (mariah) walks up to me at lunch, when i was trying to go outside. she pushes me against the railing of the stairs, almost pushing me down the stairwell...you have to understand that she like, 5'6", and im only 5'1"...she threatens to slit my throat, meanwhile, my friends are just standing there, doing nuthing. She pulls out her knife, and i say "back off, i have a knife too." she quikly (sp?) puts her knife away, and yell "SHE HAS A KNIFE!!!" and so, the teachers came running up to me, search my clothing. i dont have it on me BECAUSE IT WAS IN MY LOCKER! so, mariah says "search her locker" and they do, and they find it...and they send me home, saying that i am emergancy expelled because i brought a weapon to school. the next day, the assistant principle calls my friends and mariah into the office, and my friends said that she had one. so the teachers search her locker, dont find anything, so therefore, they had no proof that she brought it to school the day before...does that make sense now?

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:35 PM
The possibilities of someone being born in 1992 and being a high schooler are next to 0. I however thought you were just mocking their young age at first.

im in middle school...

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:36 PM
And you didn't say a word about her having a knife WITH HER while they were searching your locker?...

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:39 PM
And you didn't say a word about her having a knife WITH HER while they were searching your locker?...

no schtupid 10 character rule

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Then it's your own doumb fault that you're suspended.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Then it's your own doumb fault that you're suspended.

im not saying its a bad thing that i got suspended/expelled..notice the title of the thread

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Having your permanent school recorded damaged in such a way is not fun.

You should be proud to be getting the education you are offered.

nieh
01-24-2006, 01:44 PM
im not saying its a bad thing that i got suspended/expelled..notice the title of the thread

Yes, it is. You're a fucking moron and you're going to stay that way and become a drain on society if you get expelled or drop out. Why the hell didn't you say "Hey, she has a knife too. She just threatened to slit my throat with it."?

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Yes, it is. You're a fucking moron and you're going to stay that way and become a drain on society if you get expelled or drop out. Why the hell didn't you say "Hey, she has a knife too. She just threatened to slit my throat with it."?
I fully endorse this.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:46 PM
Having your permanent school recorded damaged in such a way is not fun.

You should be proud to be getting the education you are offered.

i am proud...>.>...ands its the only bad thing thats goin on my premanent school record...ive havent been to detention since the begining of last year...and ive never been suspended/expelled before this

el_monkey
01-24-2006, 01:46 PM

you seem to be one of those posers: "hey, ya, I got bad marks and I got expelled. Am I cool or what?"

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:48 PM
Then learn from your mistake. Don't enjoy a single second of this, because if it continues, you will never succeed.

nieh
01-24-2006, 01:48 PM
i am proud...>.>...ands its the only bad thing thats goin on my premanent school record...ive havent been to detention since the begining of last year...and ive never been suspended/expelled before this

YOU'RE IN FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL! You shouldn't get suspended for doing stupid things until you're at least in high school and you should NEVER get expelled, it's just fucking moronic.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:50 PM
you seem to be one of those posers: "hey, ya, I got bad marks and I got expelled. Am I cool or what?"

oh, you did NOT just call me a poser, actually i only started this thread to see what everyone else has to done to get suspended...*shrugs* and i dont think its cool...i just think its not that big of a deal...at least im goin back to school...and its something ive never done before, so its a new experience...

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:51 PM
oh, you did NOT just call me a poser
Please, try to hide the fact that you're 13.

nieh
01-24-2006, 01:52 PM
oh, you did NOT just call me a poser, actually i only started this thread to see what everyone else has to done to get suspended...*shrugs* and i dont think its cool...i just think its not that big of a deal...at least im goin back to school...and its something ive never done before, so its a new experience...

That's like getting pregnant at 14 and shrugging it off saying "Well, it's something I've never done before, so it's a new experience." Please, please PLEASE, don't keep going in this direction, you're not gonna like where it goes.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Please, try to hide the fact that you're 13.
why the fuck should i do that?

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:54 PM
That's like getting pregnant at 14 and shrugging it off saying "Well, it's something I've never done before, so it's a new experience." Please, please PLEASE, don't keep going in this direction, you're not gonna like where it goes.
WTF? its not like anyone would like fuck me anyway...im fuckin 13...

el_monkey
01-24-2006, 01:55 PM
your arguments don't seem very trusty then

does "trusty" exist in english?

wheelchairman
oh come on, permanent records don't exist.

And there is nothing wrong with being expelled/suspended because it can happen for the stupidest and littlest of reasons in America. I myself was thrown out of school at the age of 14.

The difference is that Jady is a lying retard.

Isolated Fury
Expelled girls are easy.

jade fahy
01-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Expelled girls are easy.

so i see youve had some experience in this matter?

Isolated Fury
01-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah, I'm a girl that was expelled from school at the age of 13.

You caught me.

nieh
01-24-2006, 02:04 PM
oh come on, permanent records don't exist.

And there is nothing wrong with being expelled/suspended because it can happen for the stupidest and littlest of reasons in America. I myself was thrown out of school at the age of 14.

The difference is that Jady is a lying retard.

I'm assuming it was for "scaring someone else's parent"? Could you elaborate? Suspensions can be given out over stupid things, but expulsions tend to be over more serious matters. Granted that's not always the case and some schools can make incredibly stupid decisions based on something incredibly superficial but the majority of the time, expulsion means something.

Amanda
01-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Some kid around here created a community on Orkut called "I hate (name of his school). Everyone made a huge fucking deal about it. Kid got kicked out the school.

T-6005
01-24-2006, 02:07 PM
The creator of this thread is an idiot.

Amanda
01-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Nothing better to say T?

T-6005
01-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Nothing better to say T?
Do you really think this thread needs anything else?

wheelchairman
01-24-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm assuming it was for "scaring someone else's parent"? Could you elaborate? Suspensions can be given out over stupid things, but expulsions tend to be over more serious matters. Granted that's not always the case and some schools can make incredibly stupid decisions based on something incredibly superficial but the majority of the time, expulsion means something.
You remember about 4-5 years ago, I used to post my "poetry" on the bbs? (I was like 14 at the time, so it was really amateurish stuff.) Well I also worked on the school's newspaper with a friend (we often got in trouble for writing articles about things like Dwarf Tossing, Horoscopes (a parent called in and said this was a satanic ritual, so we changed the name to "Non-Satanic Monthly Birth Predictions" because our teacher agreed with us,), and even mentioned that our band broke up because the guitarist had a head-fetish.

So I put up on my website (a homestead one) some of my poetry. And then put the link in the newspaper. Some parent went to this website and thought I was psycho (I wrote that I wanted to kill seinfeld, not to mention that I talked about racists, fanatical christians, and abusive parents with sarcasm, which apparently came off as though I was a racist, fanatical christian and abusive parent.) So some parent called the school and said they were withholding their child.

Then I was called as was my friend and asked why we did this. We explained ourselves and then I was expelled for writing it, and my friend was suspended for having signed it, even though I wrote it.

nieh
01-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Ok, your school was stupid. Did you go into graphic detail about killing Seinfeld? Did you post paintings of Seinfeld made from your own blood? Shit, even if they were stupid enough to think there was something wrong with you for that (which they clearly did) they should have sent you to counseling rather than expelling you. That's garbage, but I still stand by the fact that the majority of the time expulsion is more justified. People that get expelled for bringing weapons to school or for dealing drugs out of their locker or attacking a teacher or constantly harassing another student. Those seem to greatly outnumber the stupid things like that or like what Amanda posted.

Mota Boy
01-24-2006, 02:43 PM
I almost got sent home from high school once. Not all that impressive on the surface, but my high school was about a thousand miles away from my house, so being sent home was kinda a big deal. The story behind it isn't all that interesting, I basically just skipped a relatively large amount of classes and only managed to stay at school due to a technicality.

I'll never top my uncle though, he got kicked out of college for arson. He was something like the head of college Democrats during the sixties and he burnt down the ROTC building.

wheelchairman
01-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Ok, your school was stupid. Did you go into graphic detail about killing Seinfeld? Did you post paintings of Seinfeld made from your own blood? Shit, even if they were stupid enough to think there was something wrong with you for that (which they clearly did) they should have sent you to counseling rather than expelling you. That's garbage, but I still stand by the fact that the majority of the time expulsion is more justified. People that get expelled for bringing weapons to school or for dealing drugs out of their locker or attacking a teacher or constantly harassing another student. Those seem to greatly outnumber the stupid things like that or like what Amanda posted.
No... as far as I can recall it was 4 verses with each verse about the four main characters. And then a chorus. My favorite line was "George Custanza, man I can't stands ya"

And I don't know. There is a lot of ridiculous expulsions going on. I should've gotten counselling if anything. But we here all the time schools expelling people for the most ridiculous things. In Denmark you are rarely expelled. I don't think attacking a teacher is that common. And the weapon thing is a joke in America, when a nail filer is considered a weapon in some schools.

If students are dealing drugs, then there is an obvious problem, and isolating said student from anything that might actually help him, is just godawful.

nieh
01-24-2006, 03:00 PM
No... as far as I can recall it was 4 verses with each verse about the four main characters. And then a chorus. My favorite line was "George Custanza, man I can't stands ya"

And I don't know. There is a lot of ridiculous expulsions going on. I should've gotten counselling if anything. But we here all the time schools expelling people for the most ridiculous things. In Denmark you are rarely expelled. I don't think attacking a teacher is that common. And the weapon thing is a joke in America, when a nail filer is considered a weapon in some schools.

If students are dealing drugs, then there is an obvious problem, and isolating said student from anything that might actually help him, is just godawful.

They actually made an episode about how someone in George's high school used to call him "Can't Stand Ya".

There ARE a ridiculous amount of news stories of people getting expelled for stupid things (kids making guns with their fingers and yelling "bang!") but that's what the media does. They pick out the worst things and make it seem like they're a lot more common than they actually are. Typical expulsions aren't newsworthy so you never hear about them. I'll give you that things have gotten stupid regarding weapons since the whole war on terror thing started, but when people carry butterfly knifes or guns on them in school, there's a problem because there's no reason to carry something like that with you in school unless there's part of you that's expecting to use it (for defence or otherwise). Expulsion isn't about helping the student that gets expelled, it's about preventing them from damaging the other students. It's the same way with dealing drugs. Yes, there's probably a problem with the kid that needs to be fixed, but it's damaging to the school as a whole to have him trying to make deals with other kids in the back of class. Maybe they should fix up the process so if a kid gets expelled over something like that, they get sent to another school that in addition to regular classes has some sort of counseling program, but that doesn't change that fact that it's justifiable to get them away from the other students.

wheelchairman
01-24-2006, 03:25 PM
I however would be willing to bet that a large number of expulsions are not weapon or narcotic related.

There is an overregulation is American schools that go down to a ridiculous level. "If you are not in your seat and ready by the time the bell rings" you will get detention. The fact that I *still* remember the exact wording, is sad enough. You go to Europe and you find kids traipsying in 15 min. after the bell rings. Or in my middle school we had to sit down for the first 15 min. of lunch. I mean what the hell?

And then it comes down to what we define as weapons and drugs. Are cigarettes a drug? or a beer? or hell, a zima? mouthwash? I mean kids are retarded and experiment. Kids will huff without anyone noticing. And I'm sure a lot more kids are expelled for their forms of "expression" than they are for these acts. I was in trouble for two shirts I had, one was that Offspring Uncle Sam one, with the PICTURE of a gun on it. The other was another Offspring shirt that said bite me on it. If you can expel a kid for his poetry, you are effectively making sure that he will be ashamed of his feelings for at least a few years. I know I was. This is a far worse emotional violence then letting those poems exist.

And I agree completely, after expulsion there should be a thorough process of helping these kids. I'm just saying to be expelled it should be a serious matter. Not for something like "I smoked pot once." or I was smoking behind the school. Or I brought a nail filer to class.

Mota Boy
01-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Heh, at my friend's high school a kid was expelled for saying something along the lines of "I could kill that bitch" after a girl ruined the paint job on his car. Expellend and investigated by the Secret Service. Post-Columbine, even common expressions were suspect.

Chimera512
01-24-2006, 04:02 PM
my old high school adopted a "zero tolerance policy" about finghting and weapons and the like, so in theory if someone walked up to me in the hallway and punched me in the face we'd both get suspended.

one amuzing thing is that according to the rules if you got enough in-school suspesion (taken out of class and put into a room with a person to watch you) and you didn't show up for them you'd receive out of school suspension...

EDIT: this person is obviously an idiot or full of shit. if someone pulls a knife on you, you tell someone about it. and you don't bring kives to school, because they'll get you in trouble as is apparent at this point.

nieh
01-24-2006, 04:16 PM
I think I may have been reasonably lucky with my school. Freshman year they were very strict about getting to class on time, but every year you went up the teachers cared less and less so long as you had a reason for it (or you explained ahead of time that your class is at the other end of the building or something). They also didn't have an incredibly strict dress code unless you were showing too much skin (which was debatable at times). People got away with wearing those "Make 7; Up yours" t-shirts and Cradle of Filth t-shirts which sometimes had some very violent images on them. Also, the majority of teacher's were surprisingly reasonable about most things. In fact, there was a kid in my English class that would write incredible poems about things like someone shooting a little girl, and the English teacher would read them aloud to class because he thought they were really good. It's unfortunate that's not the way it is in a lot of schools. The only people I can think of that were expelled were someone for selling drugs out of his locker and (I actually can't remember if these next two were expelled or suspended) there were these two people that were caught having sex in the bathroom when they should have been in class. I'm not sure I agree with expelling the people in that second one but I can see where they're coming from, to set an example to other kids not to try it.

nameless
01-24-2006, 04:19 PM
when i was in high school i can only remember 2 people getting expelled! most people were just threathened with suspensions but nothing happened!

T-6005
01-24-2006, 04:24 PM
when i was in high school i can only remember 2 people getting expelled! most people were just threathened with suspensions but nothing happened!
You're right. That's pretty crazy shit right there.

Paint_It_Black
01-24-2006, 04:41 PM
The creator of this thread is an idiot.

How very true. I was amazed when I saw how many pages of replies this got. Then I noticed that the idiot left and it turned into a fairly interesting discussion.

yay
01-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Shut up, TPKYL.If it is TPKYL, why is anyone believing all of it? Doesn't he always make up bullshit?

XYlophonetreeZ
01-24-2006, 11:32 PM
What makes you think this story isn't bullshit? Of course it is. I don't know if this is TPKYL or Duracell or whatever, but I'm sure it's a liar. I didn't mean that I necessarily think this is TPKYL, I just said that because this jade fahy character is acting like him (read: lying).

JohnnyNemesis
01-24-2006, 11:43 PM
Referring to page 1:

All of you saying that the story "doesn't add up" are operating on genuine, sensible logic: something completely foreign in schools now. I think the story is true because I've had a few friends who were expelled the EXACT same way.

Mota Boy
01-24-2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah, I'm not ready to dismiss it outright. I'd think that fake stories about getting suspended from school would be more self-aggrandizing.

yay
01-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Referring to page 1:

All of you saying that the story "doesn't add up" are operating on genuine, sensible logic: something completely foreign in schools now. I think the story is true because I've had a few friends who were expelled the EXACT same way.Suspended, not expelled.

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Temporarily expelled, which ended up being a suspension, but expulsion was the original decision. That was already established.

ninthlayer
01-25-2006, 12:51 AM
I got suspended in Middle School, FOR A DAY (PUNX RAWK!!!@!@!!!!oneonetwotwo22?)!!@! No-tolerance policy. I kicked a basketball out of my friend's hand and he punched me in the face. Big deal. Bloody nose ratted us out. "I got hit by the basketball" didn't quite work for the administration.

I, however, didn't even get in trouble for shanking a kid in the knee with one of those push-pin things in High School (You know those tiny little corkboard things? Bee sting style.).

I heard that in-school suspension is the worst.

the_GoDdEsS
01-25-2006, 02:01 PM
I managed to get an 8 year old kid kicked out of a private language school for being overly aggressive and threatening to kill me.

T-6005
01-25-2006, 02:20 PM
I managed to get an 8 year old kid kicked out of a private language school for being overly aggressive and threatening to kill me.
That does sound like quite the accomplishment.

the_GoDdEsS
01-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Well, no. But the school is rather reluctant to kicking people out because they pay them insane amounts of money for classes.