PDA

View Full Version : Make stories using Offspring song titles

Screamer1
01-24-2006, 02:23 PM
See if you can do it,i cant. .

Sinister
01-24-2006, 02:25 PM
One Fine Day you might learn to use the search button.

Screamer1
01-24-2006, 02:27 PM
One Fine Day you might learn to use the search button.
Clever, you think of that all by yourself? or is your mother helping you?

sry tho, i didnt see tha other one

Sinister
01-24-2006, 02:31 PM
1) shut the hell up.

2) I'm pretty sure I've seen something like this before. maybe it was inside another thread or something so you missed it. anyway, it's lame.

ygokazuki
01-24-2006, 03:22 PM
One Fine Day, there was a Lighting Rod who thought he was Pretty Fly (For a White Guy), but he was So Alone.

Original prankstA
01-24-2006, 03:42 PM
One Fine Day, there was a Lighting Rod who thought he was Pretty Fly (For a White Guy), but he was So Alone.
but then one day he recieved a special delivery! it traveld from a place a million miles away and was sent a thousand days ago.

Drum Goddess
01-24-2006, 03:43 PM
but then one day he recieved a special delivery! it traveld from a place a million miles away and was sent a thousand days ago.
And the SPECIAL DELIVERY was from his long distance girlfriend. It said that she wanted to HIT THAT.

Original prankstA
01-24-2006, 03:50 PM
And the SPECIAL DELIVERY was from his long distance girlfriend. It said that she wanted to HIT THAT.
he wrote jennifer (later she's gonna lose the war) back saying "you cant hit that, because you're was never gonna find me for i'm going to war. She wrote him back saying "i thought you were anti-war" when he recieved it he was like "i forgot about being anti-war" and yelled "dammit i changed again!"

DexterWannabe
01-24-2006, 10:41 PM
this is going out of control

endlesst0m
01-25-2006, 12:07 AM
1) shut the hell up.

2) I'm pretty sure I've seen something like this before. maybe it was inside another thread or something so you missed it. anyway, it's lame.

I'm not bothered by the fact that this thread may have been done before.

Rufus
01-25-2006, 09:30 AM
he wrote jennifer (later she's gonna lose the war) back saying "you cant hit that, because you're was never gonna find me for i'm going to war. She wrote him back saying "i thought you were anti-war" when he recieved it he was like "i forgot about being anti-war" and yelled "dammit i changed again!"
and then he went and Beheaded his girlfriend and he said to his friend Hey Joe Do you want to come and help me Kill The president with some Hand Grenades?

Bexy
01-25-2006, 03:51 PM
And his mate Joe said 'dude, i Can't Get My Head Around You . First you Beheaded your girlfriend cos She's got issues , and now u want to kill the president ??? Think of their family's feelings !

am i allowed to repeat titles?

Black__ball
01-28-2006, 12:46 PM
ill use albums.

one day the OFFSPRING decided to go out. on the way out, dexter got a SPLINTER off a strangly placed planked of sharpened wood. he blamed noodles and shouted this is a CONSPIRACY (of one). dexter SMASHed the door closed in noodles face and walked to the car. he turned the IGNITON. then he puit his IXANY OF THE HOMBRE cd on and said, i love myself. then they drove to the recording studios to collect AMERICANA.

i did have the full version but i forgot it so the ideas went at the end.

message me if you like it.

offspring fan
01-28-2006, 12:55 PM
And his mate Joe said 'dude, i Can't Get My Head Around You . First you Beheaded your girlfriend cos She's got issues , and now u want to kill the president ??? Think of their family's feelings !

spare me the detales, the are never gonna find me! com on we have to walk a long way home to the president.

Noodles II
01-28-2006, 08:19 PM
spare me the detales, the are never gonna find me! com on we have to walk a long way home to the president.

And then joe says "Not after I BURN IT UP and then use my HYPODERMIC needles when LAPD comes and arests you, and WHEN YOUR IN PRISON, ill be OUT ON PATROL in BAGDAD

nightvision
01-29-2006, 11:20 AM

Heh... That was pretty damn good actually :)

Igniton
01-29-2006, 12:08 PM
So he went to Kill The President because of his Genocide. Even though he was So Alone. He found and Beheaded him. But then he realized that he was Not The One. He was scared and decided he Gotta Get Away. So he took the body, and started to Burn It Up. But some men that were Out On Patrol found him... he smiled and said "You're Never Gonna Find Me" and ran a Million Miles Away. He caught up with his friend that left him. His friend dissapointedly asked "What Happened To You? Spare Me The Details". HE told his friend. After, his friend gave him the advice "All I Want is for you to Take It Like A Man. This is a Time To Relax. This is something you will want to go back in time and fix but you Can't Repeat. Sorry, man.". It'll Be A Long Time before they saw eachother again.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-29-2006, 12:10 PM
That was a good one.
Are we supposed to carry on the story of the previous post? Or just start a new one

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-29-2006, 12:14 PM
Eh, Im not smart enough to start a new one

Igniton
01-29-2006, 12:16 PM
I pretty much summed it up so you can start a new one.. or I can try to make a new story.

There was this little boy. The kids next door called and asked to Come Out And Play. His mom didn't let him because The Kids Aren't Alright.

Nirushika6789
01-29-2006, 12:33 PM
So he went to Kill The President because of his Genocide. Even though he was So Alone. He found and Beheaded him. But then he realized that he was Not The One. He was scared and decided he Gotta Get Away. So he took the body, and started to Burn It Up. But some men that were Out On Patrol found him... he smiled and said "You're Never Gonna Find Me" and ran a Million Miles Away. He caught up with his friend that left him. His friend dissapointedly asked "What Happened To You? Spare Me The Details". HE told his friend. After, his friend gave him the advice "All I Want is for you to Take It Like A Man. This is a Time To Relax. This is something you will want to go back in time and fix but you Can't Repeat. Sorry, man.". It'll Be A Long Time before they saw eachother again.
HAHA....this is awesome!

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-29-2006, 04:36 PM
HAHA....this is awesome!

yeah it took me a while to think of stuff

There was this little boy. The kids next door called and asked to Come Out And Play. His mom didn't let him because The Kids Aren't Alright.

So the kids with alot of Youth Energy had a Bad Habit when it came to the trouble. So they took some toiliet paper, and made a Special Delivery to the boy's house. It was a little payback for the way she didn't let the boy Come Out And Play. The boy caught them in the process and was telling them how Me and My Old Lady didn't deserve this and how we didn't have any Self-Esteem.

Bexy
01-30-2006, 11:08 AM

Heh... That was pretty damn good actually

thank u...it took me a while lol

electric_alexa
01-30-2006, 11:14 AM
still..............It WAS cool :D

platinumpt
01-30-2006, 01:32 PM
And then Dexter came here and started kicking the thread starter's ass because of his lame idea, and I yelled "you gotta KEEP 'EM SEPARATED!"

EDIT: by the way, screamer1, don't take this seriously, I just wanted to join the fun ;P

DICKON
01-31-2006, 05:09 AM
So his friends asked him to Come Out and Play but his mom told him not to becuase The Kids Aren't Alright. But he thought that She Had Issues so he went out anyway, and when he was in his house he was Living in Chaos He started to drink, got into his car cuz he had a Bad Habit, drove real fast down the motorway because he felt So Alone, then he crashed cuz his car had No Brakes, was given a D.U.I. now he's rebuilding his Self Esteem in Walla Walla, and now he life has become Nothing from Something, and the next morning he had the Worst Hangover Ever. He decided he would rather be in Baghdad then here. His mom visited him in prison and said 'What Happened to you? You know that When Your In Prison things are different, the inmates will say Kick Him When He's Down. They'll be like Deamons. Why Don't You Get a Job? Instead your just an Original Pranksta, i Defy You(r) actions. All I Want is for you to Take It Like a Man. Your goning to be in rehad Sessions now. I've Gotta Get Away from you. I'm going to be a Million Miles Away and your Never Gonna Find Me, All Along i was right about you, i hope the Vultures pick at you.' Obviously he was mad at his mom because she had Gone Away. He really wanted to Hit That face of hers and Smash it to a pulp. And long story short he OD'd and died. (hope u don't mind me using lyrics there)

<<Angry Kid>>
01-31-2006, 05:41 AM
So his friends asked him to Come Out and Play but his mom told him not to becuase The Kids Aren't Alright. But he thought that She Had Issues so he went out anyway, and when he was in his house he was Living in Chaos He started to drink, got into his car cuz he had a Bad Habit, drove real fast down the motorway because he felt So Alone, then he crashed cuz his car had No Brakes, was given a D.U.I. now he's rebuilding his Self Esteem in Walla Walla, and now he life has become Nothing from Something, and the next morning he had the Worst Hangover Ever. He decided he would rather be in Baghdad then here. His mom visited him in prison and said 'What Happened to you? You know that When Your In Prison things are different, the inmates will say Kick Him When He's Down. They'll be like Deamons. Why Don't You Get a Job? Instead your just an Original Pranksta, i Defy You(r) actions. All I Want is for you to Take It Like a Man. Your goning to be in rehad Sessions now. I've Gotta Get Away from you. I'm going to be a Million Miles Away and your Never Gonna Find Me, All Along i was right about you, i hope the Vultures pick at you.' Obviously he was mad at his mom because she had Gone Away. He really wanted to Hit That face of hers and Smash it to a pulp. And long story short he OD'd and died. (hope u don't mind me using lyrics there)
hahaha this made me laugh even though it shouldn't really be funny! well done, how many songs did you get in there?

DICKON
01-31-2006, 05:48 AM
31- Come Out and Play, The Kids Aren't Alright, She's Got Issues, Living in Chaos, Bad Habit, So Alone, No Brakes, D.U.I., Self Esteem, Walla Walla, Nothing from Something, Worst Hangover Ever, Baghdad, What Happened to You, When Your in Prison, Kick Him When He's Down, Deamons, Why Don't You Get a Job, Original Prankster, Defy You, All I Want, Take It Like a Man, Session, Gotta Get Away, Million Miles Away, Never Gonna Find Me, All Along, Vultures, Gone Away, Hit That, Smash

And one line of lyrics 'OD'd and died' from TKAA