PDA

View Full Version : Outsourcing telemarketers and tech support to India

Sin Studly
01-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Makes me seriously serously seriously fucking hate Pakis. My grandfather, who is very old and sick now, and was not realising that the calls were outsourced to India ; thought the same Indian man from an Australian company was calling him every two days, despite him asking to be taken off 'the list' every single time. Eventually he lost his temper told one of the Pakis to fuck off, and hung up.

Their response was to put his phone number on computer auto-dial every twenty minutes. For three days and nights.

Pakis need to die. Dush first. Everything about them disgusts me.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Humm who first? Indians or Pakistanis?

HornyPope
01-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Our thoughts and prays are with your Grandfather.

Sin Studly
01-25-2006, 02:23 PM
Oh, forget him. Concentrate on praying for the death of all pakis.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-25-2006, 02:27 PM
It's the companies moving their support to India and Pakistan that you want to blame. The people working there are doing it to scrape a living. It's hardly their fault. They do what they're told.

HornyPope
01-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Are you looking for death as an end or a punishment?

Sinister
01-25-2006, 02:29 PM
dead people aren't fun. you can't torture a corpse.

Sin Studly
01-25-2006, 02:29 PM
It's not the companies fault. They're just trying to lower overheads and be more profitable. It's the bastard scumbag pakis who are to blame.

And hp, an end. Punishment will come in the afterlife when they're all condemned to hell for not being white/catholic/male.

Nirushika6789
01-25-2006, 02:46 PM
white/catholic/male.
You don't have to be white to be catholic...nor do you have to be male.

the_GoDdEsS
01-25-2006, 02:51 PM
You don't have to be white to be catholic...nor do you have to be male.

No but it says white uncircumcised penis is a free ticket to Heaven.

Nirushika6789
01-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Ah, so what about a white circumcised penis?

I guess Heaven is just a big orgy then?! ;):p

nieh
01-25-2006, 02:59 PM
I guess Heaven is just a big orgy then?! ;):p

Did you ever suspect otherwise?

And you have to be Christian to not go to hell.

Sin Studly
01-25-2006, 03:01 PM

* Roman Catholic and/or Eastern Orthadox.

Proddies go to Hell.

Nirushika6789
01-25-2006, 03:02 PM

Yes , surprisingly I did...I'm just too naive :o:(

And you don't...Christianity is not a requirement. Is there even a requirement except for 'those' The Goddess mentioned?

nieh
01-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Yes , surprisingly I did...I'm just too naive :o:(

And you don't...Christianity is not a requirement. Is there even a requirement except for 'those' The Goddess mentioned?

Yes, it is. In order to get into heaven you have to accept Christ as your savior. If you don't, then you're not Christian and you don't get into heaven.

Justin: I never heard that. What's the logic (or lack thereof) behind it?

edit: You also have to have been baptized, otherwise you go to purgatory.

Nirushika6789
01-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Yes, it is. In order to get into heaven you have to accept Christ as your savior. If you don't, then you're not Christian and you don't get into heaven.

Ah , you see you are wrong...

I just recently went over this in school:

Have you ever heard of the parable of the 'Mustard Seed'?

The Kingdom of God started out small , like a seed and now it has grown into a large tree...the largest of all the plants. And the birds that come and nest in the tree branches symbolise the Gentiles, who aren't Christian and they are welcome. The Kingdom of God accepts everyone, well at least that is what Jesus told us.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:13 PM
you're all talking of 'heavan' as if it is a definate place.

none of you know whether there is such a place.

Nirushika6789
01-25-2006, 03:15 PM
you're all talking of 'heaven' as if it is a definate place.

Nope , none of us do know but ...

It's practically been brain washed into us...our parents beliefs become ours . Anyways we gotta believe in something...have something to look forward to?!

Ah well...I believe it's there...

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Nope , none of us do know but ...

It's practically been brain washed into us...our parents beliefs become ours . Anyways we gotta believe in something...have something to look forward to?!

you should really branch off and develop your own beliefs.

the whole idea of religion is to give people the illusion they are safe and have something after life.

Jebus
01-25-2006, 03:22 PM
you also have to have been baptized, otherwise you go to purgatory.
actually, I think you go to limbo but that's gonna be canceled soon.
http://www.thetimesherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060121/NEWS01/601210312/1002

T-6005
01-25-2006, 03:24 PM
you should really branch off and develop your own beliefs.

the whole idea of religion is to give people the illusion they are safe and have something after life.
You're so punk.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:26 PM
You're so punk.

how do you justify my none beliefs to be 'punk'

T-6005
01-25-2006, 03:28 PM
The stupid predictability of this comment is justification enough for me to sarcastically call you "punk".

I'm actually calling you a fucking moron.

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 03:28 PM
You're so punk.

No, he's not.

He is so PUNX!~!!

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:31 PM
so are both sad faggots who need to get off your computer chairs, get out into the world and develop some fucking thoughts of your own instead of going along with what every other dumb fuck on this planet says.

nieh
01-25-2006, 03:34 PM

No, we're discussing that particular system of beliefs. Hypothetically, if Christianity is correct, those are the rules that need to be followed to get into heaven. You need to be baptized, you need to accept Christ as your savior and beg forgiveness for your sins. You shouldn't act like you're better than someone because you don't believe in something. You said she should develop her own beliefs? She said those ARE her beliefs. Regardless of where they came from, that's what she believes. Deal with the fact that some people genuinely believe in their religion.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-25-2006, 03:36 PM

What is heavan? Sounds a lot like heaven.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:37 PM
No, we're discussing that particular system of beliefs. Hypothetically, if Christianity is correct, those are the rules that need to be followed to get into heaven. You need to be baptized, you need to accept Christ as your savior and beg forgiveness for your sins. You shouldn't act like you're better than someone because you don't believe in something. You said she should develop her own beliefs? She said those ARE her beliefs. Regardless of where they came from, that's what she believes. Deal with the fact that some people genuinely believe in their religion.

first off, i wasnt acting like i was better than anyone, the mere fact that
youve said that indicates youve misinterpreted the post completly.

yeah she said she believes them because she was brought up and told to.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:38 PM
What is heavan? Sounds a lot like heaven.

its the retarded version where people like you may one day end up

T-6005
01-25-2006, 03:39 PM
so are both sad faggots who need to get off your computer chairs, get out into the world and develop some fucking thoughts of your own instead of going along with what every other dumb fuck on this planet says.
You're telling us that?

Your comment was basically word for word what I have heard out of every single uneducated atheist since I got into middle school. None of these people have a real reason for their aversion to religion, so they resort to "uh, religion's just about false hope, man".

Maybe you should spend more time inside instead of with others possessing the same level of intellect - perhaps learning something about the origins of religion instead of sitting around listening to shitty emo bands and having 4-hour long conversations consisting of alternatively asserting your hatred of religion and your hatred of Bush (which probably consists of "omg lol I cnt belive he sed dat!!!11).

nieh
01-25-2006, 03:40 PM
You were being condescending.

She also ended the post with:

So I think I win this one.

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 03:45 PM

Understand this now.

What you are saying has been said. Over and over and over the fuck again.

Your opinions, as expressed in this thread, are not unique. They're the mindset of every uninformed teen, as mentioned before.

Also, for all you know, we AGREE with you. All we said was that you're an idiot for expressing it in such an uninformed way, but some of us actually have SIMILAR sentiments to yours. The only difference is that we actually know about other religions, while you don't know a goddamned thing about anything but your beliefs, which is why you assume people just go along with what they hear.

Fuck you for being so fucking stupid, you stupid fuck.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:45 PM
You're telling us that?

Your comment was basically word for word what I have heard out of every single uneducated atheist since I got into middle school. None of these people have a real reason for their aversion to religion, so they resort to "uh, religion's just about false hope, man".

Maybe you should spend more time inside instead of with others possessing the same level of intellect - perhaps learning something about the origins of religion instead of sitting around listening to shitty emo bands and having 4-hour long conversations consisting of alternatively asserting your hatred of religion and your hatred of Bush (which probably consists of "omg lol I cnt belive he sed dat!!!11).

you've jsut proved my point further by trying to show off, you made one point in that post, which was a load of bullshit (the first paragraph).

ive studied religion for 7 years, (which sounds like its longer than youve been born fomr the way your acting) and have an A level in it.

youve come out with all of that bullshit and emo bands and long conversations, waht exactly was the point in that, you know nothing about my life or what i do, so why the fuck waste your time trying to be funny.

and where did i say i had hatred for religion or george bush, all youve done in your post is prove waht a fucking immature faggot you are, nothing more.

to conclude, youve tried to aruge a point about which you have no evidence to show off to the other board members.

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 03:46 PM
you've jsut proved my point further by trying to show off, you made one point in that post, which was a load of bullshit (the first paragraph).

ive studied religion for 7 years, (which sounds like its longer than youve been born fomr the way your acting) and have an A level in it.

youve come out with all of that bullshit and emo bands and long conversations, waht exactly was the point in that, you know nothing about my life or what i do, so why the fuck waste your time trying to be funny.

and where did i say i had hatred for religion or george bush, all youve done in your post is prove waht a fucking immature faggot you are, nothing more.

to conclude, youve tried to aruge a point about which you have no evidence to show off to the other board members.

None of this made any fucking sense.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:48 PM
Understand this now.

What you are saying has been said. Over and over and over the fuck again.

Your opinions, as expressed in this thread, are not unique. They're the mindset of every uninformed teen, as mentioned before.

Also, for all you know, we AGREE with you. All we said was that you're an idiot for expressing it in such an uninformed way, but some of us actually have SIMILAR sentiments to yours. The only difference is that we actually know about other religions, while you don't know a goddamned thing about anything but your beliefs, which is why you assume people just go along with what they hear.

Fuck you for being so fucking stupid, you stupid fuck.

ive got a fucking qualification in the subject, moron

just because youve read wikipedia it doesnt make you the most educated person on the subject.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:48 PM
None of this made any fucking sense.

learn fucking english then

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 03:51 PM
learn fucking english then

Okay! I seem to have lost my basic English textbook, so I'll practice on your previous post.

FUCK! How the hell am I supposed to fix this shit? Fuckin' disaster.

nieh
01-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Knowing about religions, their history, their moral code, their 'mythology', etc. and actually understanding people that believe in religion are completely different things.

BREAK
01-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Wow, this thread went to hell in a hurry. Theological discussions should never be allowed in this forum. Can we please just concentrate on Dush dying again?

T-6005
01-25-2006, 03:52 PM

Way to make an A-level sound like my 7th grade English class. If you've been "studying" religion for 7 years, you must be pretty fucking stupid to attempt to sum it all up the way you did in your original post. Pretty fucking stupid indeed.

I was attempting to impress upon you the image you're giving me - an uneducated, pathetic loser who seems to think he knows something. Allow me to tell you - it is pretty fucking clear that you have not the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Next, on me having no evidence to back myself up... I should have expected this. Because I'm not yelling out my opinions to the world, it clearly means that it is an unprovoked, completely undeserved attack on you. I've had classes on religion included in my courseload for about as long as you say you've been "studying" religion, and as little attention as I may have paid, I still know not to try summing it up in as ignorant a manner as you have.

As for me being less than 7... you might want to compare our two posts and see exactly which of the two of us can't write.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 03:54 PM
Okay! I seem to have lost my basic English textbook, so I'll practice on your previous post.

FUCK! How the hell am I supposed to fix this shit? Fuckin' disaster.

a few letters the wrong way round and some punctuation missed out.

you must be a total faggot if you're going to bring something that petty up.

maybe if you had some decent points to input into the conversation, you wouldn't have to resort to childish things like that.

Jebus
01-25-2006, 03:55 PM
by "studied religion for 7 years", I'm sure he meant "I took a philosophy class this one time and now I'm smart enought to be punx."

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 03:56 PM
maybe if you had some decent points to input into the conversation, you wouldn't have to resort to childish things like that.

I did, and then you ignored them. And then you told me to learn English. So I tried, and you're STILL upset! You're never satisfied :(

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:02 PM
Way to make an A-level sound like my 7th grade English class. If you've been "studying" religion for 7 years, you must be pretty fucking stupid to attempt to sum it all up the way you did in your original post. Pretty fucking stupid indeed.

I was attempting to impress upon you the image you're giving me - an uneducated, pathetic loser who seems to think he knows something. Allow me to tell you - it is pretty fucking clear that you have not the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Next, on me having no evidence to back myself up... I should have expected this. Because I'm not yelling out my opinions to the world, it clearly means that it is an unprovoked, completely undeserved attack on you. I've had classes on religion included in my courseload for about as long as you say you've been "studying" religion, and as little attention as I may have paid, I still know not to try summing it up in as ignorant a manner as you have.

As for me being less than 7... you might want to compare our two posts and see exactly which of the two of us can't write.

first off, as if i care what kind of image you have of me, to me you are a computer screen, i do not know you or wish to know you, same with every other fucker on this board, i dont post here to make friends.

secondly, what the fuck is everyones obsession with perfect grammar and spelling, in case you handnt realised this piece of shit you're calling a debate/arguement/conversation whatever isnt gettin my full attention, ive got better stuff to do than devote my whole attention to people like you.

now, the whole point of a post is to sum up you're feelings on a certain debate in a sentence or two. If you'd have prefered me to bring out quotes from the bible and whole case studies, and the views of all different religions, ill e-mail you a copy of a report ive done in the past.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:03 PM
I did, and then you ignored them. And then you told me to learn English. So I tried, and you're STILL upset! You're never satisfied :(

if i remember correctly it was you who came to me with a problem about something, then you called me, then you griefed my grammar and spelling.

BREAK
01-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Why don't you just make it easier on yourself and refrain from expressing your opinion in the first place?

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:04 PM
by "studied religion for 7 years", I'm sure he meant "I took a philosophy class this one time and now I'm smart enought to be punx."

yeh thats obviously what i meant, im jsut here to be cool and try and fit in with all you other super cool better than human beings.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Why don't you just make it easier on yourself and refrain from expressing your opinion in the first place?

then waht the fuck would be the point of being a member of the boards?

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 04:08 PM
in case you handnt realised this piece of shit you're calling a debate/arguement/conversation whatever isnt gettin my full attention, ive got better stuff to do than devote my whole attention to people like you.

Yeah, which is why you've posted in this thread over twice as much as anyone else has, right?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 49
User Name Posts
H1T_That 14
JohnnyNemesis 6
nieh 5
Nirushika6789 5
T-6005 4
Sin Studly 4
HornyPope 2
Jebus 2
the_offsprings_monkey 2
BREAK 2
Sinister 1
TheUnholyNightbringer 1
the_GoDdEsS 1
Show Thread & Close Window

GodDAMN you are fucking stupid.

nieh
01-25-2006, 04:09 PM
now, the whole point of a post is to sum up you're feelings on a certain debate in a sentence or two. If you'd have prefered me to bring out quotes from the bible and whole case studies, and the views of all different religions, ill e-mail you a copy of a report ive done in the past.

Knowing about religions, their history, their moral code, their 'mythology', etc. and actually understanding people that believe in religion are completely different things.

Your first post in this topic was not debating the specific pieces of a religion. Your first post in this topic was saying "You don't know that's really true!", when you assumed that we all believed in heaven. Now you're trying to pass this off as a "who knows most about religion" thing? You went from talking about someone's beliefs to trying to pass this off as a debate about the mythology itself.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Yeah, which is why you've posted in this thread three times as much as anyone else has, right? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6#)

GodDAMN you are fucking stupid.

or it just means im rather busy and can multi-task well.

whats with all of these mocks?

YOU'RE fucking stupid

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Your first post in this topic was not debating the specific pieces of a religion. Your first post in this topic was saying "You don't know that's really true!", when you assumed that we all believed in heaven. Now you're trying to pass this off as a "who knows most about religion" thing? You went from talking about someone's beliefs to trying to pass this off as a debate about the mythology itself.

no,no,no i said that about heaven, then someone else turned it, not me, i merely went along with it.

BREAK
01-25-2006, 04:17 PM
then waht the fuck would be the point of being a member of the boards?

Oh, I don't know. Getting to make posts that AREN'T ridiculous and DON'T result in people thinking you're a moron?

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh, I don't know. Getting to make posts that AREN'T ridiculous and DON'T result in people thinking you're a moron?

oh yeh, im gonna reserve my opinion incase others dont like it, and oh my god, heaven fobid if someone was to dislike me and think im a 'moron'

i tihnk 95% of the people on this board are 'morons' including now you. but hey who gives a fuck.

Sunny
01-25-2006, 04:20 PM

pshh, so is white circumsized penis. here at least. most WASPs are cut, from what i've heard (yes, my friends and i discuss such matters =/)

and H1T_That needs to shut the fuck up and die. on a similar note.. militant atheists are just as annoying as religious zealots, with their self-righteousness and condescending attitude. i mean, hey, you dont know for sure if god exists or not, right? so stop acting like you do.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:23 PM
pshh, so is white circumsized penis. here at least. most WASPs are cut, from what i've heard (yes, my friends and i discuss such matters =/)

and H1T_That needs to shut the fuck up and die. on a similar note.. militant atheists are just as annoying as religious zealots, with their self-righteousness and condescending attitude. i mean, hey, you dont know for sure if god exists or not, right? so stop acting like you do.

oh ok then, ill shut the fuck up and die.

ive never said that god isnt real, god hasnt even been mentioned in this thread, and for about the last 15 minutes, neither has religion, you fucking idiot.

so why dont you' shut the fuck up and die'

or at least come back when you understand what the fuck the discussion is about.

nieh
01-25-2006, 04:27 PM
militant atheists are just as annoying as religious zealots, with their self-righteousness and condescending attitude. i mean, hey, you dont know for sure if god exists or not, right? so stop acting like you do.

Quoted for teh awesome.

ive never said that god isnt real, god hasnt even been mentioned in this thread

No, but you said "you people are talking like you actually know heaven exists" and that's almost the same thing. You're trying to tell people that their religious beliefs are probably wrong.

BREAK
01-25-2006, 04:29 PM
i tihnk 95% of the people on this board are 'morons' including now you.

Then why are you posting here? Are you some kind of masochist?

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Quoted for teh awesome.

No, but you said "you people are talking like you actually know heaven exists" and that's almost the same thing. You're trying to tell people that their religious beliefs are probably wrong.

thats not alomst the same thing, i wasnt saying their beliefs were probably wrong, i was saying they were discussing as though it was proven fact, which everyone knows it isnt.

Isolated Fury
01-25-2006, 04:30 PM
yeh thats obviously what i meant, im jsut here to be cool and try and fit in with all you other super cool better than human beings.
The only bit of truth the boy has said all night.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Then why are you posting here? Are you some kind of masochist?

i generally post in the offspring board or the other bands board, but when there is little activity there i have a look whats being said in here.

nieh
01-25-2006, 04:32 PM
thats not alomst the same thing, i wasnt saying their beliefs were probably wrong, i was saying they were discussing as though it was proven fact, which everyone knows it isnt.

No. We were discussing it in the confines of Christian teaching. If you are Christian, then your beliefs are that heaven exists. You were saying "well, heaven might not really exist" is saying "well, Christianity might be wrong".

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:32 PM
The only bit of truth the boy has said all night.

wow, of all the comments thrown at me this evening, yours has to come top of the list for the most pointless.

Isolated Fury
01-25-2006, 04:33 PM
i generally post in the offspring board or the other bands board, but when there is little activity there i have a look whats being said in here.
Oh, you're one of the General Offspring Discussion mutants.

Nevermind, everyone. It's time to set the creature free into the wild once again.

Isolated Fury
01-25-2006, 04:34 PM
wow, of all the comments thrown at me this evening, yours has to come top of the list for the most pointless.
Was I talking to you, son?

No.

Now run along and let the grown-ups talk.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:35 PM
No. We were discussing it in the confines of Christian teaching. If you are Christian, then your beliefs are that heaven exists. You were saying "well, heaven might not really exist" is saying "well, Christianity might be wrong".

i see what you meen, how it cant be said that heaven doesnt exist but other parts of the religion does, as the whole thing comes as one unit. However i do not believe in any of it, i probably shuld have said that right at the beginning before everyone assumed i was argueing half for and half against.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:38 PM
Was I talking to you, son?

No.

Now run along and let the grown-ups talk.

since you quoted me, then yeah i assume you were talking to me, you fucking idiot, have you not been tought how posting works, generally if you were talking about waht i said, then i have an involvement in it.

and since youve just strolled into the whole arguement between the whole boards and me, i tihnk its you how should run along and play with yourself until the discussion is over, then you can make your little comments about nothing at all interesting.

as for the son comment, wow gees dad, i didnt know where you worked the offspring forum was a part of the daily duties. guess i learn something new everyday.

oh and by the way, since im older than you, that comment doesnt really count for you.

nieh
01-25-2006, 04:39 PM
i see what you meen, how it cant be said that heaven doesnt exist but other parts of the religion does, as the whole thing comes as one unit. However i do not believe in any of it, i probably shuld have said that right at the beginning before everyone assumed i was argueing half for and half against.

No! Nobody was assuming you were arguing half for and half against it. Everyone knew you were arguing completely against it. That's what the fucking problem was. We were having a discussion about the beliefs of a specific religion, what THAT RELIGION believes, and you had to butt in with "well, maybe that religion is wrong!". We all KNOW it might be wrong. Hell, I'm assuming the vast majority of people here (myself included) don't really believe in Christianity. That doesn't mean we can't have discussions about their belief structure.

H1T_That
01-25-2006, 04:42 PM
No! Nobody was assuming you were arguing half for and half against it. Everyone knew you were arguing completely against it. That's what the fucking problem was. We were having a discussion about the beliefs of a specific religion, what THAT RELIGION believes, and you had to butt in with "well, maybe that religion is wrong!". We all KNOW it might be wrong. Hell, I'm assuming the vast majority of people here (myself included) don't really believe in Christianity. That doesn't mean we can't have discussions about their belief structure.

well your saying that, the other participants in the arguement clearly didnt feel the same way you do, as all i got was abuse. everyone was giving their opinions about the religion, and i stated that it was possible that it was wrong, which is a fair comment.

Mota Boy
01-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Judaism, motherfucker.

*skims rest of thread*

...and yeah, you lose all your other arguments too. And not just in this thread. Judging by the quality of your posts, I'm guessing you've never won an argument in your life.

Aaaaannyway, Justin, if your grandfather is one of those crotchety old people that either spend their time slowly dying or yelling at other people, try to get him to spene less time on the former and more on the latter - if he starts bitching to the company (assuming he can reach an Aussie) or contacts the press and raises enough of a stink he can get some measure of revenge. At least until he saves up enough money for a large bomb and a one-way ticket.

coke_a_holic
01-25-2006, 05:10 PM
*reads arguments*

ELL OH FUCKING ELL

Hit that, you're stupid. End of story. Don't refute it, just stop.

T-6005
01-25-2006, 05:13 PM
well your saying that, the other participants in the arguement clearly didnt feel the same way you do, as all i got was abuse. everyone was giving their opinions about the religion, and i stated that it was possible that it was wrong, which is a fair comment.
We all feel the same way. You went on a rampant anti-religion campaign from the moment you got into this thread, and only when you started to lose did you try and mitigate your numerous stupid comments.

the whole arguement between the whole boards and me
You remind me of yay back when he went on 24/7 about how controversial he was. You really think a lot of yourself, don't you?

1 - You think you've been winning arguments
2 - You think people have been taking you seriously instead of trying to get you to realize you're an ignorant idiot.
3 - You think that the "whole board" was arguing with you.

Sinister
01-25-2006, 05:16 PM
3 - You think that the "whole board" was arguing with you.

About that point, I'd like to mention no one has any time to waste with you, H1T_That.

Sunny
01-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh, you're one of the General Offspring Discussion mutants.

Nevermind, everyone. It's time to set the creature free into the wild once again.

you speak the truth.. which is why i'm not even gonna bother replying to his idiotic rambling anymore.

Isolated Fury
01-25-2006, 05:49 PM
you speak the truth.. which is why i'm not even gonna bother replying to his idiotic rambling anymore.
Don't I always?

/smugness

wheelchairman
01-25-2006, 07:58 PM
H1T That, excellent, I've been looking for a person who's studied religion (I'm guessing you meant theology.) And since you know so much perhaps you can help me. What would you say the merits of dispensational theology are as opposed to covenantial theology? And why is it that it seems the dispensational theology is much more common among American theologists than in Europe?

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 08:52 PM

That's bullshit. I said that some of us probably agree with you AND with nieh, but we want to talk about the stuff anyway, and so did others. We fucking REPEATED that shit. You're just too fucking stupid to read.

Sin Studly
01-25-2006, 09:03 PM
I'd just like H1T_That to make something else clear, since he's obviously well versed on theology and religion and therefore has made his decision to be an athiest founded on clearly presented evidence and well-understood modern scientific theory. Anyways, H1T_That, what do you think the most convincing points made by Stephen Hawkings in 'Brief History of Time' would be that support athiesm? And what other books have you read that support the theory of athiesm?

Sin Studly
01-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Aaaaannyway, Justin, if your grandfather is one of those crotchety old people that either spend their time slowly dying or yelling at other people

He is, and he rules. You think the people who sired me would grow up to be anything else?

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2006, 10:23 PM
I'd just like H1T_That to make something else clear, since he's obviously well versed on theology and religion and therefore has made his decision to be an athiest founded on clearly presented evidence and well-understood modern scientific theory. Anyways, H1T_That, what do you think the most convincing points made by Stephen Hawkings in 'Brief History of Time' would be that support athiesm? And what other books have you read that support the theory of athiesm?

I'd also like to request an answer to this question in full piggyback mode.

Vera
01-26-2006, 02:56 AM
Christ, this board can have a flame war about anything.

Jesus Christ.

Okay, H1t that, you had two sentences in your post which seem to back up what you're saying about your study history in religion.

Yes, we don't know if heaven is a definite place. It was an assumption made on the basis of discussing Christianity and who goes to Hell etc.

Second, yes, religion is something developed by the human mind to have a sense of security and in the old days, something to give explanations for things science couldn't explain. And some religions mention afterlife which is of course a very relaxing thought for the human psyche.

I don't doubt you don't know your shit. But what your problem seems to be is getting very angry, very quickly at people and flinging insults instantly at people which naturally makes them respond to you in insults. It doesn't make you seem very smart. Again, I don't doubt that you are smart - you very well could be - but what is the problem here is not your intelligence itself but how it comes out, or in this case, doesn't.

Spelling helps a lot. Correct punctuation does, too.

See, what we see isn't the person behind the computer. We can't read your mind unless you write your thoughts out in clear sentences. Your thoughts are probably just as smart and interesting as anyone else's, but if you fail at putting those thoughts into words, then we're not going to be able to value them as we should.

And calling someone names, even if they mock you and were the ones to start the insulting, doesn't help, either.

Besides religion, perhaps you should also take some lessons in argumentation.

Sin Studly
01-26-2006, 03:04 AM
Me and Per demand props for staying calm and attempting to make intelligent discussion with the retard instead of insulting him.

Vera
01-26-2006, 03:06 AM
Your sarcasm was shining through and both of you were merely showing off your own knowledge in religion theory and religion science.

No props.

Sin Studly
01-26-2006, 03:35 AM
Fucking bitchuu.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 02:47 PM
wow, even after i left you sad fuckers continued to cry.

Sin Studly
01-26-2006, 02:50 PM
H1T That, excellent, I've been looking for a person who's studied religion (I'm guessing you meant theology.) And since you know so much perhaps you can help me. What would you say the merits of dispensational theology are as opposed to covenantial theology? And why is it that it seems the dispensational theology is much more common among American theologists than in Europe?

Please answer these, mister theologan. And read what Vera had to say.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 02:52 PM
Please answer these, mister theologan. And read what Vera had to say.

i read what she said, and i havent even bothered to read what questions are there, and even if i do im not going to waste my time giving my opinion and thoughts on them, for 2 reasons.

1. im kinda busy and dont have time
2. i dont like any of you enough to take time to answer them.

Sin Studly
01-26-2006, 02:53 PM
3. You don't understand them and you've never studied religion.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 02:55 PM
3. You don't understand them and you've never studied religion.

yeha, because you know all about my life :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
01-26-2006, 03:21 PM
I know you haven't studied religion, and don't know the first thing about what you're talking about. If you're willing to waste time constantly making trite and retarded comments to us, why would you be unwilling to discuss religious beliefs, something you were apparantly interested enough in to study for seven years.

You're a fraud, a liar and an idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2006, 03:24 PM
1. im kinda busy and dont have time
2. i dont like any of you enough to take time to answer them.

If you have time to cry about us "making fun of you", you have time to answer the questions. Stop making excuses.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:26 PM
If you have time to cry about us "making fun of you", you have time to answer the questions. Stop making excuses.

the fact i dont like you gives me reason enough to tell you to fuck off, if you want information on the question asked read a fucking book.

to the other guy saying i havent studied religion......you have no idea what you're talking about, so please just shut the fuck up, no one cares anymore.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2006, 03:27 PM
the fact i dont like you gives me reason enough to tell you to fuck off, if you want information on the question asked read a fucking book.

No one here wants information. We want you to BACK UP YOUR OWN COMMENTS.

All you're proving by saying that we don't know what you're talking about is that you were fuckin' lying the whole time.

the_GoDdEsS
01-26-2006, 03:28 PM
to the other guy saying i havent studied religion......you have no idea what you're talking about, so please just shut the fuck up, no one cares anymore.

You care because you are replying, moron. Rot in a gutter.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2006, 03:29 PM
You care because you are replying, moron. Rot in a gutter.

Exactly. He STILL has twice as many posts in this thread as anyone else.

Sin Studly
01-26-2006, 03:29 PM

We've read the books. That's the thing about religion, it's not about facts. We've read the books, and we're asking for your personal opinion on them. We want the opinion and interpretation you had of them, not sterile information. So, instead of arguing like a stupid child, why don't you answer the question.

You haven't studied religion. Admit it. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole with each denial. If you come clean and admit it, people will respect you a little more.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:30 PM
No one here wants information. We want you to BACK UP YOUR OWN COMMENTS.

All you're proving by saying that we don't know what you're talking about is that you were fuckin' lying the whole time.

i said you dont know what you're talking about claiming things about me.

i dont have to back myself up. ive said waht ive said you can take it or leave it, i frankly dont give a fuck what any of you think of me, none of you know me and im not gonna go out of my way to win your respect by talking about something which was probably taken from an internet site jsut to see if i knew what he was talking about.

Sin Studly
01-26-2006, 03:31 PM

Yes, we do. You make it obvious.

i dont have to back myself up. ive said waht ive said you can take it or leave it, i frankly dont give a fuck what any of you think of me, none of you know me and im not gonna go out of my way to win your respect by talking about something which was probably taken from an internet site jsut to see if i knew what he was talking about.

That would work if you didn't hang around trying to convince us otherwise.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:32 PM
We've read the books. That's the thing about religion, it's not about facts. We've read the books, and we're asking for your personal opinion on them. We want the opinion and interpretation you had of them, not sterile information. So, instead of arguing like a stupid child, why don't you answer the question.

You haven't studied religion. Admit it. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole with each denial. If you come clean and admit it, people will respect you a little more.

cant you fucking read, ive said no, im not giving you my opinion on the subject.

whatever comments i did say on the topic you would only try and rip to shreads anyway.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2006, 03:32 PM

So, in other words, you never studied religion?

nieh
01-26-2006, 03:33 PM

So because you don't know what the phrases means you assume that they just swiped them from a website and couldn't possibly know them because they've actually studied the stuff before?

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:33 PM
Yes, we do. You make it obvious.

That would work if you didn't hang around trying to convince us otherwise.

come on then expert on me, what other things have i done in my life?

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:35 PM
you people are fucking idiots, how many times, i purely and simply dont wanna waste my time reading a question or statement and commenting on it jsut to prove to you fuckers that ive done waht ive said ive done.

fair enough maybe if i liked any of you i would do it, but you're all fucking assholes.

nieh
01-26-2006, 03:36 PM
you people are fucking idiots, how many times, i purely and simply dont wanna waste my time reading a question or statement and commenting on it jsut to prove to you fuckers that ive done waht ive said ive done.

fair enough maybe if i liked any of you i would do it, but you're all fucking assholes.

You've already wasted more time arguing with us and calling us 'fuckers' than you would've wasted had you just answered the questions.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:36 PM
So because you don't know what the phrases means you assume that they just swiped them from a website and couldn't possibly know them because they've actually studied the stuff before?

i havent actually read the phrase, ive jsut assumed theyre trying to trip me up and have found something on the internet to ask me about.

(yeah, i think you people are that simple minded.)

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2006, 03:37 PM

You've been repeating yourself for about 10 posts now. That's a waste of time too. Either answer the questions or shut the fuck up and stop complaining.

H1T_That
You've already wasted more time arguing with us and calling us 'fuckers' than you would've wasted had you just answered the questions.

principles dude, principles.

JohnnyNemesis

You have none. We know that already.

That_Guy91
01-26-2006, 03:38 PM

In the time you've wasted telling everyone that you don't want to answer them, you could have simply answered their questions. The fact that you keep repeating the same "I don't like you" crap means either you don't know what you're talking about or you're being incredibly immature.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:38 PM
You've been repeating yourself for about 10 posts now. That's a waste of time too. Either answer the questions or shut the fuck up and stop complaining.

yeah i have repeated myself, as you faggots arent listening that im not gonna review the phrase.

the thread was dying out and you brought it back up, so i think its you that needs to stop complaining.

T-6005
01-26-2006, 03:39 PM
You're kidding. Rather than assert that you know what you're on about, you like to wallow in ignorance and whining worthy of an 8-year old?

Principles, indeed.

nieh
yeah i have repeated myself, as you faggots arent listening that im not gonna review the phrase.

the thread was dying out and you brought it back up, so i think its you that needs to stop complaining.

YOU BUMPED THE FUCKING THREAD AFTER IT WAS DEAD FOR 12 HOURS.

H1T_That
You have none. We know that already.

oh yeh, my actions on a stupid forum with you idiots is how i base my life.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2006, 03:40 PM

...and? It's still a waste of time, right?

The thread was at the very top of the forum when I replied.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:40 PM

SOMEONE ASKED ME A QUESTION AND I WAS SAYING I WASNT GOING TO ANSWER IT, NOW ALL YOU IDIOTS ARE CONTINUING IT.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2006, 03:41 PM

Oh, and that too.

SOMEONE ASKED ME A QUESTION AND I WAS SAYING I WASNT GOING TO ANSWER IT, NOW ALL YOU IDIOTS ARE CONTINUING IT.

If you're really not going to answer it, tell us that once and just move the fuck on with your life.

T-6005
Hey guys, look! A hole!

And someone's digging in it!

....Why would they keep doing such a thing?

nieh

You bumped a dead topic to tell people you weren't going to answer the question they asked in that topic? Why not just let it stay dead? Anyway, the way it looked is that you bumped it just to try to make fun of other folks for still talking after you left.

H1T_That
...and? It's still a waste of time, right?

The thread was at the very top of the forum when I replied.

well someone must have replied just before you, last time i checked before it was top, it was around 8th or 9th down.

That_Guy91
01-26-2006, 03:43 PM

wow, even after i left you sad fuckers continued to cry.
Somehow I doubt this can pass for a valid reason to bump the thread.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:43 PM
if more than one of you is going to continue with the same question, were going to be here a long time.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:45 PM
i also bumped it as im not going to let people call me and let it lie.

yet again it come to principles.

nieh
01-26-2006, 03:46 PM
i also bumped it as im not going to let people call me and let it lie.

yet again it come to principles.

So you're not going to let people call you and let it lie, but you're not going to do anything to stop them from calling you like answering their questions?

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:48 PM
So you're not going to let people call you and let it lie, but you're not going to do anything to stop them from calling you like answering their questions?

i dont want to stop them, they can call me, i just want to make sure it doesnt look like im scared by not saying anything back.

That_Guy91
01-26-2006, 03:52 PM
i dont want to stop them, they can call me, i just want to make sure it doesnt look like im scared by not saying anything back.
I thought you didn't care.

nieh
01-26-2006, 03:54 PM

Wow. Everything makes sense now.
I think I'm done here.

H1T_That
01-26-2006, 03:54 PM
I thought you didn't care.

about what?

and i thought we were letting this thread die out anyway, i know im tired of it.

Sin Studly
01-26-2006, 04:15 PM
come on then expert on me, what other things have i done in my life?

Nothing of any worth. Ever.

Both I and wheelchairman asked questions before we ever once insulted you. This excuse does not hold up.

i havent actually read the phrase, ive jsut assumed theyre trying to trip me up and have found something on the internet to ask me about.

(yeah, i think you people are that simple minded.)

Stephen Hawkings isn't exactly an obscure writer. If you knew anything about athiesm and weren't just a punx0r moron you'd have read Brief History of Time. I'm not trying to trip you up with archaic bullshit nobody has read, I'm simply pointing out that you don't possess the knowledge on the subject of the average person on the street, let alone somebody who has studied it for seven years.

I think you're scared to answer the questions and prove that you never studied religion.

HornyPope
01-26-2006, 04:17 PM
And another one bites the dust. The list of PWNS should soon expand to fit all the suitable candidates.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2006, 04:34 PM

You look like you're too scared to answer the questions that Sin Studly and wheelchairman asked you.

Jebus
01-26-2006, 04:44 PM
I wasn't fair with my previous post. I have to give you more credit for all that wealth of knowledge you have enlightened us with. You know, like thinking for ourselves and stuff. That was brilliant. I never knew you could do that. Obviously, you're a more learned man than what I once thought before. What I meant to say was

by "studied religion for 7 years", I'm sure he meant "I took a philosophy class this one time and several different history/social studies classes that everyone takes in high school/secondary school and now I'm smarter than everyone and a certified super punx."
Post that report, please. Teach me more of the ways of the Hit That. I'll be your first disciple.