PDA

View Full Version : Who is in the wrong?

Megs
01-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Be prepared, this may get a bit confusing:
Person A,B and C go to the same school. Person D is friends with C, but has never met neither A, nor B before.The boys know all persons involved.

A + B are stood outside a house, waiting for a friend to come out. they are facing the house. on the other side of the road, C is talking to D about A, with four boys. she proceeds to say A's name, and generally insult her, knowing full well she is heard by both A + B. B turns round and tells C to "grow-up". C then tells B to "fuck off" and A intervenes. a slagging match is then had between A,B,C and D. as soon as he spots trouble, one boy runs inside his house.

A progresses to walk away from the row, and B follows. However, C and D don't seem to have had enough. they follow after saying things such as "oh that's right walk away" and "why don't you say that to her face?!" and grabs A's arm, and slaps A's face. A continues walking away, towards a park. by this point it's getting dark, and no witnesses would see anything that could happen. B,C and D continue to follow as do the boys.

D and A are having the main argument. mostly all that is said is "you fat slag" "you wanna say that to her face" at which point, D grabs A's hat and walks off with it stating, "you say it to 'er face and i'll give you the hat back" A says "give me the hat back and i'll say it to her face" to which D walks further off. A at this time is very annoyed and proceeds to shout in anger at C. As A starts to walk off again, C runs up behind her and punches her several times in the back and head.

A and B walk further along the field, towards the end. C + D stay where they are, still with A's hat. As A + B near the end of the field, A starts crying, and B decides not to hug her as C + D are still watching and will think A is weak. B feels really bad about this. A + C continue to shout at each other, even at opposite ends of the field. as A + B leave the park and start walking down the road, they hear C + D running after them.

D shouts after A "don't you want your hat back?!" a couple of times, to which B turns around and walks up to D to take the hat. as A + B look at the hat, they realise it's been stretched on purpose , and covered in mud, and either C or D have written "bitch" on the hat in mud.

A goes home after phoning her mum, and later A's mum phones B. B tells her the name of C, but even knowing her address, says she doesn't know where she lives. B is told by A's mum that A's father is phoning the police for assault/harrassment.

the next day, C tells all her friends she only hit A once and left her alone. fortunately, her friends don't believe her, and say she is bang out of order, and side with A.

But who do you believe was in the wrong?

0r4ng3
01-26-2006, 12:46 PM
I'm having serious problems reading it. Can you put it in paragraphs or something?

igniton/pyro
01-26-2006, 12:49 PM
i cant read it :S
EDIT: now i can :)

Megs
01-26-2006, 12:49 PM
there ye are, paragraphed.

0r4ng3
01-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Wow, and they're all supposed to be friends? Me and my friends never started such a conflict over a simple insult.

I think they're all in the wrong, for being so damn sensitive.

Megs
01-26-2006, 12:56 PM
not all friends.
A is friends with B and thought the guys were her friends too
B is friends with A and again, thought the guys were cool.
C doesn't like A or B, but knows the guys and D.
D is friends with C and has never met A nor B before. she also knows the guys

needless to say, A isn't speaking to the guys, but B appears to have forgiven them.

0r4ng3
01-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Oh, I thought you said C was friends with A and B. My mistake.

igniton/pyro
01-26-2006, 12:59 PM
why are you making us do your homework?

the_offsprings_monkey
01-26-2006, 01:08 PM
I refuse to read that Abbie.:p

Megs
01-26-2006, 01:14 PM
why are you making us do your homework?
home work? what the fuck? no, i saw it happen the other night. guess which one i am.

T-6005
01-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Change it to real names. Please. It'll be so much easier.

Kerr
01-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Change it to real names. Please. It'll be so much easier.
Yeah - all the A and B business was a pain in the arse to the point I didn't bother reading it at all.

The shadow
01-26-2006, 01:51 PM
home work? what the fuck? no, i saw it happen the other night. guess which one i am.

I think youre B.

Megs
01-26-2006, 01:55 PM
Congrats. and i can't be arsed to change it.
confidentitality to another member on the boards as well.

T-6005
01-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Congrats. and i can't be arsed to change it.
confidentitality to another member on the boards as well.
I'm not asking you for the real names. I just figure if I'm going to give my opinion on something that's probably self-explanatory and easy to figure out for any normal person, that I shouldn't have to try and keep a bunch of letters as symbols for people in my head.

Isolated Fury
01-26-2006, 02:12 PM
A + B = C

T-6005
01-26-2006, 02:15 PM
A/B = C/D

Translation - you're all in the wrong.

Nirushika6789
01-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Damn..that confused the fuck out of me...

All the a's and b's and what not!

It would be a lot easier if you said names...even just the wrong names...

wheelchairman
01-26-2006, 02:28 PM
You're all wrong and utterly retarded. Simple as that.

C + D, the aggressors according to you, were obviously out for a fight. And unless you were willing to give it, you should've shutup and walked away. And by you, I of course mean A + B, because fuck knows you were talking about fictional people.

A + B had two choices, confrontation or avoidance. They chose neither but to sit there and act helpless and become victims of their complacency, I feel no pity for them whatsoever. Personally avoidance I think would've been best. Girls are just bitchy, I don't really care why, or what the history is, you gals are fucking insane and I am just not interested in the details.

A lesson for next time, do not again enter a situation in which your opponents control the power and the dynamics of it. And if you should enter such a situation, crying about it and refusing to cooperate obviously didn't work. Either walk away, or immediately go after them.

The boys have nothing to do with this and shouldn't be required to solve any of the problems mentioned.

darko
01-26-2006, 02:29 PM
it would be alot easier with real names.....but what i can make out its C & D that are in the wrong because they couldnt let it go when A & B walked away

EDIT: Ok Wheelchairman got there first