PDA

View Full Version : Like and Hate

Rocky-girl
01-27-2006, 08:49 AM
There are many different peoples on our planet. Some of them are greedy, rude, unpolite, somebody can't love. But people can(and I think MUST) be kind, pation, they help to other people.What most of all do you like or hate in people? And in you?
As for me I like strong, kind and sometimes naive persons. And I hate rude and heartless. In me I hate naivity and sometimes I can say that things that I mustn't say.

killer_queen
01-27-2006, 09:26 AM
It's so stupid to seperate people as good and evil. You shouldn't except everyone to be nice and kind and all. Generally they are the most boring people. People must have a real personality first. Because most of the people at my age don't seem to have one.
Anyway, being rude is not a big deal. Sometimes I find rude guys hot, I don't know, it's not important for me. And I've never known a heartless person.
I'm a nice person in general. I'm a muslim and I have to be nice to other people but sometimes I can't stand all of these idiots in my family and in my company. That's where I become a bitch and don't know what I say. Doesn't matter, they love me anyway so I'll keep on being like this.

platinumpt
01-27-2006, 09:42 AM
I love when you get bitchy Gulsah.

Tanya, how do you define naivity? You say you hate naivity on yourself, but love it on other people. How's that?

Rocky-girl
01-27-2006, 09:57 AM
It's easy. I hate my naivity when I must hide it, when I speak that things that I mustn't speak. I remember when one of my friends cried, she felt very bad her bf beat her. Not very much, but I can't understand how it could be I thought that she at least must left him. and when she asked me what to do I told her so.I told her that he didn't love her. But she loved him. She started to hate me for that words. But I told that only because of my naivity. I didn't want to hurt her. And another case. Last year I met a company. They all studied together. There was a boy who felt in love with my best friend. I saw it in his eyes. he told me all that he felt for her. And I really liked that person. That's all

platinumpt
01-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Maybe what you mean is that you like spontaneous people, who say everything that comes to their mind at that moment?

Sunny
01-27-2006, 10:02 AM
I like people who are kind, clever and hilarious... visual people and creatives, even though they tend to be somewhat egotistical. i appreciate patience, compassion and sense of humor more than anything. i don't mind insecure people, as long as they don't take it out on me. i love people who generate warmth and a certain kind of confidence that has nothing to do with being arrogant.. and people who are so confident they can be emotional and not ashamed of it.

it seems to me that only severely insecure people are afraid of being kind because they see kindness as weakness and rudeness as strength.

that being said, i seriously fucking despise rude people. it is a big deal to me, and if you can't be respectful to others, don't expect any of MY respect... or my patience. i'm over my insecure phase when i felt like i deserved other people's rudeness. at this point in my life, i am not willing to put up with other people's bullshit. i hate people who are ignorant, self-righteous, stuck up or hung up on their ideas and convinced THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. i hate arrogance, pushiness or obnoxious(ness)?. most people aren't smart enough or good looking enough to be arrogant anyway. i don't like people who are always distant, aloof and passive aggressive.

Rocky-girl
01-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Maybe what you mean is that you like spontaneous people, who say everything that comes to their mind at that moment?
That words came from bottom of his heart he only talk.

Sunny most of all I like your words about insecure :)

Sunny
01-27-2006, 10:09 AM
i'm glad you agree. :)

Tizzalicious
01-27-2006, 10:11 AM
I can safely say I agree with everything Sunny said. I could make a post myself, but that would just be her post in different words. So yes, Sunny has the good taste?

HeadAroundU
01-27-2006, 10:14 AM
I like people who are kind, clever and hilarious... visual people and creatives, even though they tend to be somewhat egotistical. i appreciate patience, compassion and sense of humor more than anything..
Holly shit, that's my nature :)
but I'm not acting like this here at the BBS.

killer_queen
01-27-2006, 10:16 AM
i hate people who are ignorant, self-righteous, stuck up or hung up on their ideas and convinced THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.
I don't know why but it seems like everyone is the same when it comes to this subject. I've never seen someone who admitted he/she is wrong. Even they do their opinions don't change. It's impossible to argue with people.

Sunny
01-27-2006, 10:20 AM
from what i've noticed, there's people who are (to some extent) flexible about their opinions or ideas... ie, willing to consider the possibility of being wrong every once in a while.. and there's people who are so rigid and set in their ways they don't allow even for discussion.

Tizz - thanks! :)

Megs
01-27-2006, 10:24 AM
i like people that:
have a sense of humour
are willing to listen to my problems if i want to share them
feel they can tell me any of their problems if they need help
are happy with themselves
won't go off and leave me when someone better comes past
likes me for who i am, and accepts what i am
creative people, always thinking of new things to do

I dislike people that:
have no humour -duh, boring much?
are too paranoid about their looks
think they can get through life by using their fists
can't talk through problems
can't trust me

think that's about it

killer_queen
01-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Megs, you sound like you don't care about people's personalities. I guess you just care about their behaviour to you. You like people who like you, don't you?

belen1979
01-27-2006, 10:31 AM
I've always hated people like that too (that ones that always think they're right) Personally, I LOVE discussing things, but most people just think I want to argue and they think I get upset, but that's not right. Discussing is not the same as "verbal fights" to know who has the truth.

I want people to give me the reasons why they think that thing is that way, and to hear my reasons, but some of them just give their reasons and think mines are just wrong and don't even want to hear them...

Well, I hate people who doesn't like to discuss things to not get upset with the other person.

Tizzalicious
01-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Megs, you sound like you don't care about people's personalities. I guess you just care about their behaviour to you. You like people who like you, don't you?

She didn't say that at all. She says she likes them kind, clever and hilarious. She like it when they have humour, and not rude. I'd say those are all personality traits.

killer_queen
01-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Well, everybody likes clever and hilarious people. Megs sounds more friendly.

Tizzalicious
01-27-2006, 10:41 AM

Oh shit, I thought you said Mags.

I lose at life. And at reading. Ignore what I said please.

Megs
01-27-2006, 10:47 AM
what do tou mean? what i basically tried to say is i like people who aren't too insecure about themselves and feel able to talk about anything they want. people who are themselves.

Rocky-girl
01-27-2006, 11:37 AM
I've always hated people like that too (that ones that always think they're right) Personally, I LOVE discussing things, but most people just think I want to argue and they think I get upset, but that's not right. Discussing is not the same as "verbal fights" to know who has the truth.
That was the time when I every day argued, that was interesting to me. Now I like disscusing things too. I like to argue if person has real reasons. I hate people that can't prove that they are right( I tell you about arguement) only talk "I knew this only because I was told it by my cousin in the village" they don't know about the thing they argue for real only were told.

Preocupado
01-27-2006, 09:17 PM
I love those who are strong and honest. And there's nothing that i hate more than getting a vow.

MANDY
01-27-2006, 09:23 PM
I LIKE PPL THAT R MEAN AND DONT HAVE A HART AND I CANT BE IN THE SAME ROON WITH SOME ONE REALLY SWEET AND NICE I AM NOT USED TO THAT

0r4ng3
01-28-2006, 04:29 AM
I hate run-on sentences, big letters, and the color blue.

notoriousdoc
01-28-2006, 04:40 AM
I hate the word "color".

0r4ng3
01-28-2006, 04:42 AM
Fine, "colour". Geez, you and your extra vowels.

Sin Studly
01-28-2006, 05:48 AM
I like russian girl.

Andy
01-28-2006, 07:39 AM
I hate hate haters.

... I'll be off then.

Rocky-girl
01-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Thanks Юстинчек.
Hey what means I don't like that color.We told about feelings.

wheelchairman
01-28-2006, 09:12 AM
I hate British spelling, since most of the British can't spell.

Sin Studly
01-28-2006, 09:19 AM
I like be called Юстинчек.

But I like be called Юстиниско псиско more strong.

Rocky-girl
01-28-2006, 10:56 AM
It only seems to you so :) Юстинчек :)
and Wheelchairman( so long) It seems to me that you hate brutish spelling 'cause you don't understand it. :o I think you can't say it to them on whoes language you're speaking here that they spoiled thier :) language. That's a bad phrase, so long.

wheelchairman
01-28-2006, 11:14 AM
The American version of English is the one that is most common around the world, Tanya.

Rocky-girl
01-28-2006, 11:22 AM
The American version of English is the one that is most common around the world, Tanya.
Yes I know that, but it doesn't mean that it's right, Per.

wheelchairman
01-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Yes I know that, but it doesn't mean that it's right.
How do you say what is right when it comes to a language?

Is your Russian better than the "Russian" spoken and written in Byelorus? Or is it just different?

Rocky-girl
01-28-2006, 11:31 AM
How do you say what is right when it comes to a language?

Is your Russian better than the "Russian" spoken and written in Byelorus? Or is it just different?
Yes, it's different. They have thier own language belorussian. It's quite like russian, but have it's own difference. Like Ukraine language. This languages are from the same Language family. but American is variant of English. I amn't right?

wheelchairman
01-28-2006, 11:55 AM
Yes, it's different. They have thier own language belorussian. It's quite like russian, but have it's own difference. Like Ukraine language. This languages are from the same Language family. but American is variant of English. I amn't right?
Yes but it's been changing for 200 years, and is influenced by the other immigrants that came to the United States.

Rocky-girl
01-28-2006, 12:01 PM
Yes but it's been changing for 200 years, and is influenced by the other immigrants that came to the United States.
Hm, good point. but Originally it's British, and in this 200 years changed only 100 words but not spelling or pronounse. and for me British english usially was ideal.

JoY
01-28-2006, 02:52 PM
I love people that can stay calm & organised under all the four-hundred-million circumstances that I can't. like a stable factor, somehow.

I value respect more than anything. of course, if you want bunches of it, you'll somehow have to earn it, but how in the world is it possible that some people don't have some basic form of respect for life & the living? not to mention their belongings..

I don't only adore people with patience, I NEED people with patience. yes. I'm not a difficult person to be around at all, but I am (I so am), if you want to spend actual time with me. like in a relationship.

I like people, who have the politeness to know bad humour from good. that does have to do with being polite. & knowing what's appropriate. which brings me to the point that people should be aware of the situation they're in & their place in it. maybe it has to do with experience, but I think it mostly has to do with not being a total disconnected socialgeek.

kindness is very much appreciated. VERY much. I can't live without it. & just overal positivity. some people radiate positivity just with a smile. which brings me to the point that people should be sincere.

I'd make my list longer, but yeah, you get the idea.

I hate characteristics that are the oposites of those I just mentioned.

Sin Studly
01-28-2006, 08:11 PM

Why for you complain of British if all language equal? I am spell British because better for Europeans.