PDA

View Full Version : A Hilarious Story

yay
01-27-2006, 05:58 PM
My friends mum was telling me a story last night and I tell you I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. Whats so funny about it, it its true.

A male friend of hers a few weeks ago met a female and they got close. They started having sex, while they were having sex the female started moaning. The guy all proud of himself and thinking she was loving his vibe continued what he was doing until about half a minute later when he realised she was unconscious. Turns out she was having a heart attack and they had to call an ambulance and everything.

I have never laughed so hard in my life.

JohnnyNemesis
01-27-2006, 06:00 PM
http://www.dedelen.com/Images/cs_images/thumbsdown.jpg

Sorry.

Sinister
01-27-2006, 06:01 PM

Sorry.

hey Ricky, no need to feel sorry, it's only yay. would have been different if a human being had posted this.

other than that, 100% agreed.

Jebus
01-27-2006, 06:09 PM
It's one of those stories that would probably be funny only if you were hearing it in person. It loses its humor if it's read over the internet.

Paint_It_Black
01-27-2006, 06:20 PM
It's one of those stories that would probably be funny only if you were hearing it in person. It loses its humor if it's read over the internet.

Exactly what I was going to say. Since I'm trying to be nice to yay these days, I wanted to point out that it's not a bad story, it just needs to be told better and probably needs to be in person.

And fuck, I totally thought that was Endymions post at first. That's the first time it fooled me.

Endymion
01-27-2006, 07:00 PM
And fuck, I totally thought that was Endymions post at first. That's the first time it fooled me.
no, the story wouldn't have been funny if told in person first hand either. why? because it isn't funny.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-27-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm gonna go with it wasn't funny at all.

Igniton
01-27-2006, 08:04 PM
i shook my head, then laughed

T-6005
01-27-2006, 09:16 PM
I found this story quite humorous, generally speaking. The telling of it from a third person isn't so great. But it's still pretty funny.

boysaremean
01-27-2006, 09:24 PM
http://www.livejournal.com/userpic/39901400/7022710

but it really wasn't funny. i'd have to say that it just goes to show how mildly retarded men can be when it comes to thinking they can please a woman.

Endymion
01-27-2006, 09:28 PM
but it really wasn't funny. i'd have to say that it just goes to show how mildly retarded men can be when it comes to thinking they can please a woman.
hey now baby, i know how to give my wimminz a good time.

coke_a_holic
01-27-2006, 09:28 PM
"Maybe slipping into a coma is part of the orgasm?"

boysaremean
01-27-2006, 09:35 PM
hey now baby, i know how to give my wimminz a good time.

that's what they all say. ;)

Igniton
01-27-2006, 09:36 PM
things though, i noticed, are (more) funny when you are there to witness it. like today i cracked up when I tried cracking an egg and the shells were all scattered in my cookies and the table and even got in some one elses smoothie, if someone else were to tell me that story, i would just be like, oh whatever

Endymion
01-27-2006, 09:54 PM
but i utilize my skillz as a physicist?

Preocupado
01-27-2006, 10:10 PM

you wish you were right.. you WISH! the guy was so damn good that he gave her a heart attack. By the way, how is your health doing?

platinumpt
01-27-2006, 10:49 PM
hahaha oh man awesome intervention back there.

Did the girl die?

endlesst0m
01-27-2006, 11:20 PM

Sorry.
hahahahaha. i like this graphic.

Tizzalicious
01-28-2006, 12:27 AM
This really isn' funny. And probably not true either.

JohnnyNemesis
01-28-2006, 12:41 AM
that's what they all say. ;)

Pfft. I let my penis do the talking.

Except sometimes it stops talking and yells unexpectedly and starts throwing up this substance my docs call "semen".

wheelchairman
01-28-2006, 01:51 AM
Well the heart-attack sex stories are rather common. It might be better if you had told it aloud, and to people who haven't heard them yet.

Also, ignore Boysaremean, she's from Oregon, so probably a lesbian.

boysaremean
01-28-2006, 03:52 AM
Also, ignore Boysaremean, she's from Oregon, so probably a lesbian.

what does oregon have to do with lesbians? it'd be more appropriate to call me a sandal-wearing-tree-hugging-hippy. and my husband could definately assure you that i'm not a lesbian. but hey, bring angelina jolie into the picture and we can do some talking.

0r4ng3
01-28-2006, 05:21 AM
Yeah, maybe he really was that good.

wheelchairman
01-28-2006, 10:14 AM
what does oregon have to do with lesbians? it'd be more appropriate to call me a sandal-wearing-tree-hugging-hippy. and my husband could definately assure you that i'm not a lesbian. but hey, bring angelina jolie into the picture and we can do some talking.
Oregon's full of lesbians, they are the reason why there was such a huge logging industry. Eugene is full of tree-hugging sandal wearing hippies, but only on Saturdays.

Lesbian.

the_GoDdEsS
01-28-2006, 10:16 AM
This was pretty lame.

boysaremean
01-28-2006, 12:56 PM
Oregon's full of lesbians, they are the reason why there was such a huge logging industry. Eugene is full of tree-hugging sandal wearing hippies, but only on Saturdays.

Lesbian.

i've never been to eugene, so i wouldn't know. i've met more gay men than women here. found it to be completely opposite when i was on the east coast, though.

wheelchairman
01-28-2006, 12:58 PM
i've never been to eugene, so i wouldn't know. i've met more gay men than women here. found it to be completely opposite when i was on the east coast, though.
I grew up around lesbians, they all enjoy writing fiction.

yay
01-28-2006, 09:43 PM
It's one of those stories that would probably be funny only if you were hearing it in person. It loses its humor if it's read over the internet.I guess thats the problem. It was hilarious when I first heard it, but it must have lost it's appeal being told over the internet by a third person.

Did the girl die?No she didn't die. If she had have died I wouldn't have found it funny. I probably should have posted that to begin with.

Conspiracy of One
01-28-2006, 09:52 PM
After reading that, everything i've laughed at today lost it's humor. It was either really good or really bad, like a Chuck Norris Movie.

Jack the Tripper
01-28-2006, 10:02 PM
My friends mum was telling me a story last night and I tell you I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. Whats so funny about it, it its true.

A male friend of hers a few weeks ago met a female and they got close. They started having sex, while they were having sex the female started moaning. The guy all proud of himself and thinking she was loving his vibe continued what he was doing until about half a minute later when he realised she was unconscious. Turns out she was having a heart attack and they had to call an ambulance and everything.

I have never laughed so hard in my life.
I think you forgot the funny part.

T-6005
01-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Glad she didn't die, man. Try again is all I can say, though.

I could understand the situation, but the third person just wasn't funny.

yay
01-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Glad she didn't die, man. Try again is all I can say, though.

I could understand the situation, but the third person just wasn't funny.Fair enough. I'll make sure in the future I tell these things in the right environment.

Chimera512
01-28-2006, 11:46 PM
it'd be more appropriate to call me a sandal-wearing-tree-hugging-hippy.

I usually add damned-dirty-granola-eating-pot-smoking hippie.
and you all listen to the greatful dead. or phish. and are commies.
:p
(I assume you mean hippie, not hippy, because tree hugging and large hips dont have in common with each other.)

wheelchairman
01-29-2006, 05:58 AM
and you all listen to the greatful dead.
I used to work in a radio station in Eugene, and that couldn't be fucking true.