PDA

View Full Version : Tizz

JoY
01-28-2006, 04:20 PM
just for the record; I WANT that pin with the dice & stars. (& that little heart) it totally rocks my world. so consider it ordered. I don't even know what to pin it on, but I don't give a shit. I WANT IT.

this stuff deserves serious pimpage. it's uberfuckingcute, plus it's extremely you. if you like Tizz (& you're female), you have to like this. there's just no other way.

also, tell the people that bought the earrings & necklace with the record & musicnotes, that they're all assholes. kthnx.

wheelchairman
01-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Also guys, perfect gift for your girlfriends!

I would buy some, but then I'd have to tell Tizz that I was cheating on her....

Tizzalicious
01-28-2006, 04:23 PM
Hahaha, Bella, EVERYONE wants that necklace & earrings. I had to make a few extra, but then I ran out of the thingies. So I wanted to order new ones, I told everyone that I would get new ones...but the girl doesn't have them anymore! Grrr! Angries. But if I get new ones someday I'll let you know!

And if you wanna pimp it, better post a link:

http://life-on-a-plate.livejournal.com/268724.html

Thanks for the free advertising :p

JoY
01-28-2006, 04:24 PM
*giggles*

Per; "hey Tizz, I'd like to buy some of those earrings"
Tizz; "wtf..?"

never mind. it was funny when the thought still existed in my head. typed out it's rubbish. either way, buying her stuff to give it to her is funniez.

wheelchairman
01-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Everyone who clicks that link, read my comments!

Nirushika6789
01-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Those are awesome!...I waswondering what you meant before when you posted in the '+/-' Thread about selling earrings :p

Still those are great..

I love these,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/__sellsellsell/ear2.jpg

Tizzalicious
01-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Also guys, perfect gift for your girlfriends!

I would buy some, but then I'd have to tell Tizz that I was cheating on her....

Oh man, you are lame.

I would actually love it if you bought something. That way I would make money, and still be able to keep one of those pretty thingies myself :p

Tizzalicious
01-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Those are awesome!...I waswondering what you meant before when you posted in the '+/-' Thread about selling earrings :p

Still those are great..

I love these,

Sam bought those :p

Tizzalicious
01-28-2006, 04:28 PM
*giggles*

Per; "hey Tizz, I'd like to buy some of those earrings"
Tizz; "wtf..?"

never mind. it was funny when the thought still existed in my head. typed out it's rubbish. either way, buying her stuff to give it to her is funniez.

I wouldn't be surprised. He's so gay and girly. :(

JoY
01-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Tizz, also the earrings with the musicnote & pink star made me wanna buy them like cuhrayzee, but they're sold out too. =( no fair.

I still want the ones with the records more, though. those are ace! I'm still considering the phone dangle with the pink little heart & little white dice. (nr.2)

Nirushika6789
01-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Sam bought those :p
Cool...they are really nice ,The pink sort of accents them :D

Tizzalicious
01-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Tizz, also the earrings with the musicnote & pink star made me wanna buy them like cuhrayzee, but they're sold out too. =( no fair.

I still want the ones with the records more, though. those are ace! I'm still considering the phone dangle with the pink little heart & little white dice. (nr.2)

I'll let you know when I have those again too! :D

And get the phonedangle, it's cute! :p

Rag Doll
01-28-2006, 05:36 PM
yeah, if you get the stuff to make the music note earrings again, lemme know....cause i'll get a pair for my friend. she'd love them.

but she's not getting mine. ;p

T-6005
01-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Fuck, I don't even wear earrings and I want some of the dice-using pair.

Tizzalicious
01-29-2006, 12:32 AM
Fuck, I don't even wear earrings and I want some of the dice-using pair.

Awesome =P

Sam, I'll definitely let you know! The charms came with the record ones, whih the girl doesn't have anymore (which is a disaster because everyone wants them), but she has seperate note ones too, they are only a tiiiiny different, so it should end up looking basicly the same :)

JoY
01-29-2006, 05:44 AM
I read Per's comments on LJ & just wanted to say;

fuck you, Per. when a posh chika wants to buy your stuff, you know it's good.

especially when it's jewellery. ;p

Tizzalicious
01-29-2006, 06:03 AM
My earrings are hawt sex!

killer_queen
01-29-2006, 06:14 AM
Yes but you don't have those ones with notes anymore. :(

Tizzalicious
01-29-2006, 06:18 AM
They're all hawt sex!

I ordered new note bangs just now, so I'll have them again in a week or something :)