PDA

View Full Version : Fucked up BBS dream

The Talking Pie
01-29-2006, 04:07 AM
Okay, so I just woke up and remembered that I had a rather weird dream about this place.

Premise: Web_Dude was assassinated, and the new administration (Liberation Media) was run by a single geeky guy who has a secret identity and had went into hiding to protect his life. Only, the assassins have caught up with him, and in a shock twist, Web_Dude isn't quite dead *dramatic music*

Anyone think an assassination might be the real reason Web_Dude disappeared?

wheelchairman
01-29-2006, 05:55 AM
Why am I not in your bbs dream? I'm in everybody's bbs dreams.

JoY
01-29-2006, 05:58 AM
uhh, no idea?

speaking of fucked up BBS dreams.. the other day (about a week ago) I had my very first BBS dream, which I actually almost completely remember. I had one about Vicky & Willem once too, if I'm not mistaking, but any dream with Willem isn't exactly a BBS dream to me.

either way.. Vlad & Mota came to Amsterdam for a meet-up (oh reeeally?) & I don't know where exactly the hell we were, but it looked somewhat like a hotelroom. a luxurious hotelroom. I don't remember if it was supposed to be my appartment, or something, but whatever. at some point (I suppose we had alcohol) I ended up making out with Mota on the couch (from this point, I kind of lost the story-line. especially since we were sitting on *my* couch) & then the three of us suddenly were in a bubble bath.

just so you know; I don't exactly get it, either.

for some reason Mota & I were still totally getting it on (not like that, never had a wet dream in my life) & then my dad knocks on the door, saying my name & asking what's going on. so I open the door & make up some rediculous story & he asks me what the fuck I think I'm doing, having a boyfriend & all that jazz. & then he tells me all about the sounds he heard, that had to be from making out.

:/!

I've dreamed this same concept with people in it I didn't know (most often), I've dreamt something like it once with the hideous exgirlfriend of Anton in it (& making out with her was extremely creepy), but having it all bbs-style.. freaked me out. seriously.

Vera
01-29-2006, 05:59 AM
I second Per. Bad Dave, bad!

I seriously think Web Dude quit running the site because he began pimping Mexican hookers, but so far this theory of mine hasn't been confirmed.

Vera
01-29-2006, 06:01 AM
Bella, you're dream-cheating! Naughty!

JoY
01-29-2006, 06:02 AM
& I do it so often, too! *hides in shame*
it's so fucked up & I always wake up feeling guilty like a mothafucka.

Tizzalicious
01-29-2006, 06:04 AM
Bella! Slutz0rz. :p

wheelchairman
01-29-2006, 06:17 AM
Bella! Slutz0rz. :p
Like you're any better you dream slut!

Tizzalicious
01-29-2006, 06:17 AM
Like you're any better you dream slut!

Never 2 at the same time! :p

Dreamjealous?

wheelchairman
01-29-2006, 06:20 AM

Dreamjealous?
Nope, Chernobyl.

JoY
01-29-2006, 07:00 AM

hey, I was talking about Mota. I said absolutely nothing about Vlad, except the fact that he was there.

Tizzalicious
01-29-2006, 07:01 AM
So no hawt bubblebath action?

Interesting how 2 out of 3 bbs guys were there, and no Per. Shows how attractive he is :(

JoY
01-29-2006, 07:05 AM
maybe Per was there too & I just didn't see him?

..that makes it even worse, doesn't it?

I have no idea why it had to be Vlad & Mota being there. I have no idea what my couch was doing there (since it's been at my parents' for years). I have no idea why my room looked the way it did. & I have NO idea what was up with the bubblebath. or my dad.

maybe these dreams just haunt me down, because I cheated a couple of times. I've had tons of variations of the dream, it was only a matter of time untill my silly head would come up with a bbs-version. it was only slightly more creepy. even creepier than Anton's hideous exgirlfriend. maybe because this time, in this dream, I wasn't making out with someone totally unattractive.