PDA

View Full Version : A7X wants your help (got this info from their myspace)

bd007h
01-30-2006, 12:24 PM
IT'S THIS SIMPLE

Bring "Bat Country" back to number one this week and we'll release "Beast and the Harlot" sooner than expected. Much, much sooner than expected. "Beast and the Harlot" was not supposed to be released until early March, but if you bring "Bat Country" to number one this week we'll bring you "Beast and the Harlot" in less than twelve days.

BRING AVENGED SEVENFOLD BACK TO THE TOP!!!

WE NEED YOUR HELP, WE CAN'T SIT IDLE AND LET THESE POP STARS GET THE BEST OF US! It was you who started this, so lets finish it out and retire the video at number one! Represent the deathbat, crack those knuckles, clear your throat and VOTE A7X!

"We would NEVER have been added to MTV without our loyal fan base requesting us everyday, or added to radio stations without them seeing that our fans are the most loyal fans in the world. Tattooed with death bats and all crazy motherfuckers. We know that if all the radio and video ended today, you guys would have our backs till the end. Thanks to you we're growing stronger but will always stay true. So for that we thank you." -M. Shadows

vote here:

http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/vote/

ruroken
01-30-2006, 12:26 PM
They suck .

bd007h
01-30-2006, 12:27 PM
I could care less what you think of them ruroken, this is for people that do like them.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-30-2006, 12:34 PM
I am all for that... I love Avenged Sevenfold and "Bat Country". How can we get it to the top?

bd007h
01-30-2006, 12:35 PM
just click on the link at the bottom of the page, register for free on mtv.com, and vote for it.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-30-2006, 12:36 PM
Oh I didn't see that... it will be easy.. they are pretty high already

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-30-2006, 12:37 PM
okay i voted online so now i am gonna call in

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-30-2006, 12:52 PM
okay if they dont win im gonna be pissed... i voted once online, 3 times on the phone

That_Guy91
01-30-2006, 01:12 PM
You must be really bored.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-30-2006, 01:15 PM
I am... but I want to help

Apathy
01-30-2006, 01:33 PM
I clicked on it, but voted for The Academy is instead.

Sorry.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-30-2006, 02:18 PM
IT'S THIS SIMPLE

Bring "Bat Country" back to number one this week and we'll release "Beast and the Harlot" sooner than expected. Much, much sooner than expected. "Beast and the Harlot" was not supposed to be released until early March, but if you bring "Bat Country" to number one this week we'll bring you "Beast and the Harlot" in less than twelve days.

BRING AVENGED SEVENFOLD BACK TO THE TOP!!!

WE NEED YOUR HELP, WE CAN'T SIT IDLE AND LET THESE POP STARS GET THE BEST OF US! It was you who started this, so lets finish it out and retire the video at number one! Represent the deathbat, crack those knuckles, clear your throat and VOTE A7X!

"We would NEVER have been added to MTV without our loyal fan base requesting us everyday, or added to radio stations without them seeing that our fans are the most loyal fans in the world. Tattooed with death bats and all crazy motherfuckers. We know that if all the radio and video ended today, you guys would have our backs till the end. Thanks to you we're growing stronger but will always stay true. So for that we thank you." -M. Shadowshttp://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/vote/
Hahahahahahahaha OMFG. I've never read anything so pathetic in my life.

bd007h
01-30-2006, 02:21 PM
I didn't type it, I just copied and pasted off their myspace bulletin

Sinister
01-30-2006, 02:22 PM
Hahahahahahahaha OMFG. I've never read anything so pathetic in my life.

same here.

XYlophonetreeZ
I know, I'm saying that the band sounds rather pathetic.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
hey was A7x even on the countdown today because I came in on number 6 or something and didnt see them.

bd007h
01-30-2006, 02:24 PM
I know, I'm saying that the band sounds rather pathetic.

don't judge a band by their myspace bulletins.... Ok, that was also pathetic

Jebus
01-30-2006, 02:50 PM
WE NEED YOUR HELP, WE CAN'T SIT IDLE AND LET THESE POP STARS GET THE BEST OF US!
hahaha, that's some elitist attitude for a band that isn't that great at all. I'll vote eitherway cause I'm bored.

The meaning of life
01-30-2006, 09:08 PM
hahaha, that's some elitist attitude for a band that isn't that great at all. I'll vote eitherway cause I'm bored.

They got really great instrumental

ruroken
02-02-2006, 08:38 AM
I could care less what you think of them ruroken, this is for people that do like them.
This doesn't change how much they suck.

Endymion
02-02-2006, 01:45 PM
ingnoring my personal opinion of them, one really must admire the blind idiocy needed to scream "don't let pop bands get the best of us" and then ask you to vote for them on mtv. fucking mtv.

bd007h
02-03-2006, 01:13 PM
The video for Beast and the Harlot leaked

here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJw_95eH8CM

I am the lightning rod
02-03-2006, 02:09 PM
saweet thats cool

sk8ter-hater
02-03-2006, 03:24 PM
If they make it to the top, wouldn't they be pop stars overshadowing everyone. I'll vote, I think I want everyone hating asevenx.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-03-2006, 03:26 PM
interesting aspect, sk8ter-hater... they would be popular (I hate it when bands you really like become really really popular) but they are probably one of the only bands of this time of that kind of music to do that

Edit: sk8ter-hater, what is in your avatar... it looks like a monkey watching an iPod but I am not so sure

sk8ter-hater
02-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Well, not precisely. Pathetic excuse for a fan base and rewards, it's whore-ary.
If that's a word.

It's a little toy I took from my sister and i put it in front of my game boy and took a picture.